Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread Arc V is really good Edition

Post and r8 decklist.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/dp17-dark-sanctuary-reprints/
nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gameciel,_the_Sea_Turtle_Kaiju
youtube.com/watch?v=KRV081KVOb8&index=41&list=PLTB0QK4z7qKEvrLxbFeGuFfRD2S3OADhN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it actually good? Last I recall only the original and half of 5Ds was good.

The game itself is so fucked by power creep it isn't funny.

Yeah it's good. They travel through different dimensions to save their waifus. They just finished up with the Synchro dimension and are in the Xyz one.

My original masterpiece. This game is so fucked by power creep, it's a complete disaster

this nigga knows his shit.

Im playing Dark Synchro variant Dracopals, but ill probably play BEWD or Kozmo when the movie pack drops.

I generally run Sylvans/Masked HERO/Fluffals
Now im trying out Digital Bugs and RA.

Tried to make Destiny Heroes earlier this year, couldnt because they suck so hard. This new Destiny stuff brings me much joy if they end up being even decent.

Lightsworn Timelord Cannon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon, I still have to work on the side-decks.

I remember when they came out their gimmick looked neat and they had nice card art so I wanted to play them so badly, but konami cursed that archetype with multiple $20 cards, so the deck was never affordable for me to build.

The only thing that is currently expensive about them is the extra deck. I own all cards that I run and they honestly didnt cost me anything near any of the top decks would have.

Also Digibugs are weird.

Trying to build a Burgesstoma/ Traptrix deck. This is the current result. Anything I should change?

Really? I was around when the level 7 and 8 maindeck were both $5+ each, and charity was well over $10.

And now it cost like $20 to build the entire deck.

3 myrm no matter what. Same with the one to the left of myrm. You should look up support for traptrix decks, I'm sure there are more monsters that fit with them besides strictly traptrix, as is you look like you'll dead draw trap only hands hardcore, and that will lose you games a lot.

That's great!

Every card in my main deck is under $2 now bar Twin Twisties. Powercreep hit it hard.

Also Fluffals

Archfiends are so fucking fun god damn.

have had some actually pretty ok results with this deck, as much of my failure with it has been "user error" as "outclassed by metadeck"
any tips? setup can feel fragile when I'm starting second but I can't afford to sacrifice much more to spell removal
considering dropping a psychic trigger and revealing light for twin twisters, since this deck is more aimed at speed than stalling or drawing

The Tricky sticks me as the odd one out. Any special reason why it's there?

Are there any yugioh video games that have all of the cards up to Primal Origin? I just want a halfway competent AI to be able to play the game against like the eternal duelist soul, because there are so many cool new decks since then and playing against real people sucks dick because of power creep.

quick drop for synchro on the same turn as tuner, cost of 1 card, but if I have synchro fusion then I can use that discarded card (if a psychic monster) for the next 2nd part
for instance, starting hand includes miracle synchro fusion, esper girl, tricky, and reinforced psychic borg
play esper and discard reinforced to play tricky, synchro lifetrancer, miracle synchro fuse with human borg and lifetrancer for instant axon kicker
dropped quillbolt to add a 3rd miracle fusion, since it is now one of my only 3 wincons

Rather have that kid from zexal than that fucking edgelord yuya somehow absorbs.

Actually it looks like the edgelord was Kurosaki and now Kaito, Yutto only recently began to lose his shit.

A stupid Ra deck I made. Funny against floodgates.

All I know about Yugioh is from the original anime; I've never actually played the game. Could one of you fine gentlemen explain this to me?

Why? If you have all those spells and trap cards, doesn't it leave you on basically a 50/50 chance of complete vulnerability? Like what if you draw nothing but spells for ten cards in a row?

if you have 2:1:1 ratio then your hand is most often 2-3 monsters, 1-2 spells, 1-2 traps, and that's ideal

2:1:1 ratio is best ratio

Pic related

Yugi-boy is a game of chance. You need to make sure that your deck can be consistent with all that shit you put in it. To test this go to ygo and hit the shuffle button on the deck edit screen and see what play can you do with the first 5 cards. 6 if you like to go second

Spells generally search for shit/draw or create combos. They are currently the most used in most decks.

There's spellcards like pot of greed, swords of revealing light, graceful charity, fucking monster reborn and call of the haunted, or even card destruction to keep you from fucking up that hard.

Can you guys give me some suggestions? I really like this archetype and Ill probably build it irl.

Enjoy/10

Youre not running Phoenix Mode?

Are those fucking iphone monsters, did konami seriously make iphone monsters?

When's the fucking pachinko machine monster coming?

Try running some Kingu protection

Running 1. It bricked too often and had no reliable way of sending to graveyard. I use Hand Destruction, Fucking Up True Name, Twin Twisters, and Karma Cut to do that.

It works wonders with Nimble Angler.

I think those are cards, user.

Its based off an old gook card game.

Only advice I have is KOIKOIKOIKOI

Ill test it out. Seems a little slow since usually when all four are in the gave I already have out Ameshikou.

Sorry you can't run it. The 2 card levels need to equal 8 and the cardians are already level 8.

I'm not following. Michikaze makes everything used in a synchro summon level 2. Does that not apply in this situation?

No, the monsters need to be in the grave. I don't think that effect applies in the grave.

Tested it out. You're right, it doesn't work.

Anyone able to make pure Koa'ki Meiru work? I love the archetype but I don't want to only play rock stun using its cards.

Archfiend stronk. We now have a searchable mst, nice. I'm not sure if I should run supply squad or not in this.

I have literally no idea what I'm doing.

I love that card in my level 1 deck.

Card games on motorcycle

I can't enjoy YGO games not made by konami, maybe its because they lack the awesome music, the enemies with nice themed decks , the story and the feel of progression and something about the comfy managing of decks too, also because the game gets worse every year.

BTW anyone played Zexal on 3DS? How is it?

My pride and joy, KaiSenju.

The biggest problem with kaiju is that they're reactive. They make their plays by clearing your opponent's monsters, meaning that if they don't summon anything, your kaijus are dead. That's why so many kaiju variants exist; people try to make up for that weakness. The 3 most popular builds of kaiju are Graydle, Rank 8 and Yosenju. Rank 8 doubles down on the weaknesses of Kaiju, and as such has absolutely no turn 1 play. Graydles have a pretty decent turn 1 play, but are also too reactive, not proactive. Greydles can steal your opponent's monsters, but they have to put (targetable!) monsters on the field for you to steal, first.

Yosenjus are my favourite, because they are the most effective at punishing the opponent for not committing. With Kama 1's return to hand ability, your opponent must either put at least 2 monsters on the board, or put 1 that cannot be targeted That leaves them ripe for kaijus to pick them off.

It's still a work in progress. I want to work creature swap into the side deck, but every time I've tried to use it, I've had to give up my battle phase, or give up a yosenju, which i wasn't crazy about. It was always most effective when my opponent had exactly 1 good monster and nothing else, but at that time, having kaijus in hand was usually better.

zexal is the worst trash. don't even pirate. all cards unlocked from the start and no story mode, making it an outdated simulator. and why use an outdated simulator, when ygopro exists and is totally free?

god damn it codemonkey? ate my pic

How did konami ended up fucking everything

My problem with the show is that Yuuya comes off as a whiny bitch for right before and during most of the Synchro dimension. He was somewhat fixed in the Jack duel, but has reverted back to being a downer after three episodes in Heartland.

Also too lazy to post my old Aliens, Fire Fists, and Heroics decks, have they gotten any support recently or has it all been for 2edgy4u or OrginalCards Donutsteel dragons/demons?

we're supposed to be getting a new 3ds game soon, which looks like a return to form. but you know what konami is like.

chapter 3 when

no new support for any of them, I'm afraid. Power creep is as bad as ever, so almost all the decks from back then, especially aliens, are powercreeped.

Damn shame, Aliens is my favorite Archetype. Anal probing and mind jacking people's cards was always a blast. Still I hope a new reptile archetype comes out so I can use pic-related and relive my golden days.

it's quite amazing, there hasn't been a single reptile archetype since fucking worms. meanwhile we get EVEN MORE generic dragon support this summer with a new structure deck.

at least we're getting more rock monsters, with shambala, tramids and new magnet warriors.

I remember in previous games you could set the rule set to different years or tournament types, something like that, can't you just do this in YGO pro or other games? I am talking about holding a special kind of match were you pretend for example it's still 2006 and no cards after 2006 have come out yet and shit like yatta garasu isn't banned

Well atleast one type is getting some love other than the "Fiend, Dragon, Spellcaster, Warrior." Shit. Haven't played a rock deck since Exxod and his pet sphinxes.

Jesus I feel like people who panted a plant deck before 5ds.

A few of the GBA games had a password system to change banlists, sadly it only got like 1 other banlist password and that's it, furthermore, nobody found a way to use the password system to just unlock all restrictions.

people sometimes will organise to play past formats, but there's no ygopro setting for it. the most popular old format is April 2005, aka "Goat Control", but some other formats, like Edison (March 2010) or various Dragon Ruler formats, pop up from time to time.

Speaking of the anime, wasnt there a movie about Kaiba and Yugi that came out recently? was that any good?

Talking about konami. Legacy of the Duelist fucking rocks.

Too bad people bitch its not on the PC, really a shame that modern consoles get so much hate this time.

Why would anyone?
You can just play Dueling Network or YGOpro which are free and have every card ever available; even variants with effects from the anime.

They don't have campaigns, which you can play with old decks in LOTD and all cards unlocked from the beginning. Also AI opponents are shit.

So your free online PC equivalents only exist for power struggle between online players who use overpowered decks to screw each other.

Can't argue with that. I hate the AI on YGOPRO.

Fair enough, and the AI in YGOpro is awful, but that's why I only play with people I know.

Is the multiplayer exclusive to the PC version or also for mobile?

controlswapping has a niche now since removals are impossible, is what I would say, but it seems like every fucking deck I play double-drops the 3000 synchro and 3000 xyz dragons that negate all effect types

this didn't last long but fuck did it get me erect

Can I steal a character's soul with the seal of orichalcos?

still mad that orichalcos, and most of the legacy support they've made recently, is such unrepentant trash. except, of course, for blue eyes, because if there's one thing yugioh needs it's more fucking dragons.

lol.
I shit you not my friends
my old deck, from Gen 1 STILL beats niggas

I dunno what the fuck a pendulum summon, or what xyz, synchro.
Nigga I dunno none that shit.

But my 1900 no summon buff deck still wipes the floor with niggas.

post your decklist, i'm curious.

Aight, hang tight.
I gotta download YGPro

Shit duder, I don't even remember all my cards.

If it has 1900 attack and has 4 stars it's in my deck
I have shit like axe of malice, dark hole, white hole, pot of greed, monster reborn

my couple of summon cards are blue eyes summon skull.

and then the trap cards I have are specificly made to fuck up your flow. I dunno I only really play on Yugioh Legacy nowadays, long since had my physical cards wiped

that's banned, you know.
seriously? that doesn't brick?

oh, there it is. that doesn't count, user.

REEEEEEEEEEEE XYZ SCUM FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Just finished watching the new arc-v episode, it's pretty great.

I like how the action cards end up not working in shun's favour, alongside them not working in the last episode it's a nice acknowledgement of how situational they are

you suck at this.

Yes, user and it's fucking bliss. Being a dragonfag brings you true joy in this franchise.

i bet you like holding hands too, you fucking faggot.

You got me.

hugs are what tickles my weenie

nationals are at the end of the month, r8 my shiranuis
only downside is that i can't find beast of the pharaoh and psyframelord-omega.
i'm having 50-50 results against monarchs with it though, so i'm happy

i should note that i could also run d/d/ds there
but i usually get worse results against monarchs with them
and fucking everyone here runs monarchs

Plus it's digital only in the states and both the european and american versions have lots of content cut for no reason.

oh shit those are gonna be released too? is the synchro gonna be as broken as it was in the show?
WHERE'S THE REST OF THE D/D/DS THOUGH, GOD DAMN IT KONAMI

that seems like an uphill battle from the get-go.
i'd say run 2. even though you only have 1 norden, it's worth risking the brick in order to see it more often. if you can get your hands on a thousand eyes restrict, it may even be worth using 3 instant fusion instead.
how's that working out for you? i haven't tried it in a while in any of my decks.

Decks that involve a good gimmick that isn't cancer when?

Maybe some Destiny Board Support would be nice.

bottomless is here because i have nothing better
i'd put beast of the pharaoh instead if i had it
doesn't really do much against monarchs
anything else usually runs over it regardless
great thing about shirunais is that i can completely ignore march of the monarchs. i can either pop it and another card with shiranui style sword of swallow, and then banish chief priest, or i can just summon the samurai and attack
i'm also running 2 zombie world side deck, really fucks up monarchs until they get erebus, but by the time they do, i'm usually prepared

Synchro needs to leave.

ygorganization.com/dp17-dark-sanctuary-reprints/

If you guys want story mode Yugioh Tag force special has an english patch for the psp emulator.

nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/

Its pretty fun.

Holy shit, and it isn't absolutely unbearable to fight against.

Was expecting protection that takes up the pendulum zones instead of just walls though.

lava golem for enemy pendulum zones when

Kaijus are the new Lava Golem anyways.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gameciel,_the_Sea_Turtle_Kaiju

Btw, the worst one is the best one.

a special sort of feeling

Post deck please. I need something to fun to play. Galaxy-Eyes is too slow, level 1 deck gets steamrolled, and KINGU doesn't have enough protection. Psychics are earth so they have naturia beast and barkion access as well.

I bet you're a fusionfag

Monarchs for life. Extra Deck, please go.

FUCKING MONARCHS
IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN'T BE TARGETED BY CARD EFFECTS OR DESTROYED BY THEM
OR THAT YOU CAN LITERALLY SEARCH EVERY CARD IN YOUR DECK
BUT YOUR FUCKING FIELD SPELL DOESN'T EVEN LET ME PLAY
AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO RUN VANITY
i liked frog monarchs

sorry for late reply, here's 4.0
you can drop 2x synchro fusionist 3x miracle synchro fusion 2x hushed and 1x esper girl, free slots to set up higher level and fill for Assault Mode Hyper Psychic Blaster instead of Axon.
Hyper Psychic Blaster is Earth and the apex of psychic Earth, while Axon is the apex of psychic Light.

monarchs are the reason i play kaijus, because i can't play my dumb igknight resonator deck without summoning from extra at least twice per turn.

Where you born a faggot or did you have to work hard at it? I'm so glad the OCG list hit most of their cards.

Who likes relinquished?
Who also wants to give me pointers on my deck?

Can somebody post those funny yugioh online images where the guy would make up his own rules and take card's text literally

Looks good imo

I would like to see this too. Have some things from tg while you wait.

Do what I do, go full retard with your deck ideas. Build from there.

I'll pass on that, While I do go retard using fusion I can't justify using over 40 cards

Blue Eyes decks are fun.
Man, I hope that that delicious dragon support comes here soon

Destiny Heros are so bad they're fun.

Defender is a bro.

I think you can only really play them as destiny end dragoon turbo or kinda a syncrho/HERO thing

Mali is undoubtedly one of the best D-heros, wish we had more things like him
Dasher is also alright, but limited in use, I do hope we get some good D-heros

See, Im the kinda guy who likes to build things relatively pure when it comes to archetypes. So Destiny got the short end of the stick there.

Plus the people I play with are terrible, so I built Destiny Stall for fun.

Dasher is just fun for the random special summons.

Why aren't you playing with the Djinns that make it immune to traps or the one that lets you draw when Relinquished destroys a monster?

I thought that being unable to be targeted by opponents card effects would make relinquished more annoying

Traps seemed too situational and relinquished often doesn't destroy monsters but eats them

Dasher best D

Nobody plays targeting cards thanks to Kozmo ships being immune. They DO play non-targeting traps like Storming or Sandstorm Mirror Force.

That is true
Kozmos have ruined my day a couple of times, and thanks to them I should also have tech for people looking to tech them, strangely enough

I'll have the trap fucker have a go and we'll see how it runs
Danka

You will never own a Millennium item

Yes, that's the point. You take their strongest monster, then you run over their smaller monsters.

Actually, thinking about it, Kaiju can mix well with Relinquished.

One of the best waifus

Try Yosenju Kaijus. It's a nasty fucking deck, tribute their monster then bounce it back with the Yosenju.

I like the sound of that.

Is giga nigga still viable?

When did you all realize Ishizu was smoking hot after getting older?

It came very suddenly when I stumbled upon Iron Rose.

Does anyone want to play on YGOpro? Hosting with password infinity, note "8" on the USA server.

you mind as well run norden if you're runing instant fusion

are you still around? wanna play?

Oh sure, ill host again.

Thanks for the games.

So I went on Dueling network and made a room called F.memories (joke).

The joke is I'm playing by the silly PS1 game rules and in the case someone called me out I linked them youtube videos of parts where in the game this happens, like Twin headed thunder dragon or just summoning Blue eyes like it's nothing.

How come when (Joke) is in the name people still get ass blasted, you entered a room called joke, where you expecting a serious match in a room called joke?

people aren't literate, especially not on DN. the bulk of the DN userbase consists of two groups of people: the first people testing for real life, where they need to practice declaring chain links, and get used to TCG rulings instead of OCG rulings. these people almost exclusively use rated.
the second group of people is unrepentant retards. the sort that declare "no op cards", then get butthurt when you wreck them with aliens or some trash like that. these are the people entering your game.

oh, and your joke isn't funny.

So YGO is better got it

ygopro is absolutely better. somehow, it updates faster than DN too, even though DN literally only has to upload an image while ygopro has to code the new cards

The people who made YGO pro devs are legends for what they've made, I remember seeing the install for it on my laptop and seeing over thousands of pieces numbered that are apparently for each cards effect to work properly, it was a real crime the android store took it down from the play store so they could put that jewish shit game on there instead (while keeping the money fishing asset stealing trash)

leave it to Konami to make a card that is not only untargetable, but doesn't let you direct attack while it is untargetable
duel was fun enough though, I almost got out the third axon
if anyone wants to play I'll be hosting under host name 88888 with the password infinity

checksum is a cool guy

you're not too bad yourself, psyfag.

Even better, now that you can go ravenous tarantula into pain gain into The Seven Sins.

I've been mucking about with a rank 10 kaijus build and it seems pretty stable that way

I have no clue what any of those cards are, but I'll look into them!

What's wrong with me.

You exist

Why can't konami make a yugioh rpg where you go around battling other duelists for money and you can spend it on booster packs, and win a specific card from the opponent when you beat them in a match, and it has all of the cards and decent ai, and a story mode and tons of themed duelists and free duel mode after you finish the game.

WHO SKELETON RAPIST HERE

That card reminds me of shadow ghoul, I won a few games by pulling it out at the last minute

Show us your deck

Well i'll be

I doubt it. Yu-Gi-Oh died to me after the original saga ended. GX was garbage, 5D was unbearable and Zexal made me want to kill myself.

Also, the actual game died with XYZ summoning. Battles now last 10 seconds on average because it's so cheap. You don't need to plan long term strategy any more.

It's all over and dead to me. I have 150+ cards but I never pull them out anymore because it hurts too much.

True. There are some fun things to come from xyz but it's not worth all of the immeasurable cancer that has happened in return since.

You should read the original manga too if you haven't. The millenium puzzle shit and penalty games are way more interesting than the card game.

I have like 6k cards i got from the other kids in school aligned and piled up in a cardboard box designed for it that i then wrapped in plastic and sucked all the air out

may my virginity receipts rest in peace

I beat a kid up with my big plastic box of yugioh cards in 6th grade. I will never find a moment to be more proud of in my life.

if you can find friends, play a deckbuilder like dominion. all the fun of making retarded decks with much less cost.

hopefully, we're getting that soon. a new yugioh rpg is being developed for 3ds in the style of the old games like World Championship and Tag Force. don't get your hopes up, though. it's still konami. and the AI will suck balls.

it's a very different game to what it used to be, but I like both new and old. because the game has so many searchers, and the prevalence of the extra deck, you usually have a huge number of options open to you at any time. plus, building crazy combo decks is fun.

Arc-V fixes the length with the asspull power of Action Cards, none of the duels seem to outstay their welcome outside of filler ones either.

shiranui sage hype
also use unizombie for best setups

For me, it's all about the original series and the first half of 5D's. I played Yu-Gi-Oh all the way up through the 5D's era and some of Zexal, by then the power creep was just so ridiculous that I couldn't put up with Konami's Jewish tactics anymore.

Forbidden Memories, Nightmare Troubadour, and WC '10 are my shit. The game in its prime, when it was just pure fun.

I can still remember walking down the block, to the little shop kitty corner from my apartment, and buying brand new LOB boosters.

I miss the early 00's.

I thought the duels on motorcycles gimmick sounded retarded but I gave 5D's a chance and it was breddy gud. I think I stopped at the start of the meklord storyline.

Yeah, the first arc of 5D's (Signers vs. Dark Signers) was freakin' cash, after that it went downhill. Synchros were awesome in the beginning, then the Xyz and Zexal power creep made them useless in the modern game.

Dark Signers felt more like it was the second arc, since a fair chunk of time was spent on Yusei's quest to wreck JACK ATLAS so hard that JACK ATLAS has to get JACK ATLAS'S coffee from a 7-Eleven or something instead of an expensive bistro that JACK ATLAS frequents.

Also, revenge and shit, while dealing with the first Millennium Puzzle victim-turned-bad cop.

Do you like Jack Atlas, user?

I think he was implying that JACK ATLUS likes JACK ATLUS

I want to play some Ygopro again after many months of not-giving-a-damn-because-synchro-a-shit, preferably with you fags, but my favorite decks(Igknight and Odd-Eyes) are probably really fucking outdated now, anyone using these, got a decent, recent decklist?

I've never been one for gravekeepers before but trying them out now, they're a breath of fresh air in the cancer filled state of the game. Excellent antimeta.

How dare you assume that I dislike the great JACK ATLAS, who gets more (and better) pussy on average than Yusei, even though JACK ATLAS is reduced to stopping at a FamilyMart on the way home from playing children's card games after all those lucrative endorsement deals went sour.

des scissors is my nigga
anyone with better deckbuilding is welcome to try this meme
core is Des Scissors, Moon Mirror Shield, Junk Barrage, and Twin Swords
I've found Moon Mirror to be excellent in general so you can potentially tech it and Des into a deck with a decent amount of free slots
potential for FUN

Jack, is that you?

god damn user, you really love your moon mirror shield. hidden armory is objectively better than koketsu, cut one of him for another HA. royal decree isn't worth using, people don't use enough traps any more to justify it. besides, you're better off just destroying their traps instead. i don't know a lot of those other cards, though.

also stop it with the reload/magical mallet meme. your deck can't take that minus.

Every Time I see the "1" on an Upstart I cry a little.

i feel you buddy. I was really looking forward to tramids, but with chicken game at 0 there's no point.

When I cant run 3 upstarts, but I can run:

3 Dark Destroyers
3 Pantheisms
3 Domains
3 Dantes

Something is horribly wrong.

3 dantes is alright now with ghost reaper keeping it in check. i can even accept 3 dark destroyers. but the fact that monarchs can play pantheism, discard prime, draw 2 and then reveal 3 tenacity is disgraceful. even with domain and pantheism at 1, they can easily recycle them with edea.

At least Cupidity is a decent generic draw.

Wasnt that shit like 70 dollars?

Dub or subs?

Ask yourself, user, What would Jack Atlas do?

GUYS STOP BEING FAGGOTS AND SETTLE THIS IN THE ONLY SENSIBLE WAY, A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME

Says the weeb with no dubs

Says the shiteater with no subs.

Now I remember why I mute everyone by default in devpro.

What did you do to get him salty?

Played gravekeepers.

What gets analy desvasted by that? BA?

Most of the game now because meta cancer all depends on what necrovalley kills.

but sure I get the idea
yeah I thought I'd get more use but you're right
mallets have been generally useful as a draw engine, but I think I'll try something else, deck is overwhelmingly frail for very obvious reasons
moon mirror shield is actually incredible with the only downside being a 500 lp drop, otherwise you send it straight to the bottom of the deck and stop caring, or get it again and your next wimpy monster is taking out dragons left and right
I went with
because my des des is dark and I don't have to discard or anything like that
because its limited or else I'd run more, xyz don't get affected by des des but this will help reduce these
walling, dark types that work just as much with junk barrage and moon man mirror

I think it settled to 40 something.

Still retarded

I wouldnt use it anyways. Its strength is its weakness; it discourages certain decks like BA/PK and Synchro from being used, so it becomes useless if those decks stop being used or you cant predict the meta.

These guys. These little spiderbro niggers right here. In a rank 8-10 kaiju deck, having a fat deck isn't a problem, so running Exodius and Metaion isn't a problem, since they power up Disrupted Kaiju Dream. Cyber end dragon is easy to bring out, with 3 kyoutow waterfronts and 2 terraformings in my deck. I barely have to run much in the way of actual kaijus, but they get over so many monster effects, since you tribute them to summon your big swinging dick Jizukiru for those sweet sweet rank 10 summons. And if you can Special summon Gamaciel beside your stupid overpowered spider, there's literally nothing they can do but play cards and watch them get banished.

So friggin sweet when it does go off right

Those things look pretty cool.

That's why i run Maxx C plus the searcher.

thanks god i dropped this game after synchro and right before this kind of bullshit

What the hell did Konami do to this game? I thought it was supposed to be a game about dueling, as in two people participating, not watching someone play solitaire and then declare they win.

In Arc-V, LDS has a course literally called "Fudo style solitaire theory"…

This is fucking wonderful.

Magic is better.
Yougayhoe is for fags.

How much of that is OCG only?

about half the deck. it's not playable yet in TCG, not by a long shot.

All of the cards that have the + on them is OCG. I just remade the deck after watching a OCG video where he uses Prisma effect.

wait, really? that's working out for you?

I hope they bring this support here
**Same for the blues support*

don't worry user, we'll have most of it by the end of the year.

and stop reminding me that Yugioh4RealMen doesn't upload any more motherfucker is working on FNAF now instead

Yeah. You can special summon DM on your opponents turn with the trap and robe. PoD makes grabbing key cards easier.

They are. Ebon Illusion Magician and Magician’s Robe are coming next month.

God is dead and the jews have won.

That spoiler better be a lie

I suppose I usually play more aggro with my builds, combining them with Gagagas to Xyz spam more. I'd post a decklist, but I haven't tested out all the support yet, like dark magic veil.

i wish i were lying, user. i really, really do.

LYING IS BAD

I looked him up for the first time in ages (he goes by yanfly) and it turns out that's some old info. he doesn't work on FNAF any more.

Now he works on RPGMaker plugins. He's active on his twitter, @yanflyengine.

I found myself a psyframelord omega for my shiranuis
only 35 dollars

There's some shit called "Dragon Nosferatu Dragulas" that looks pretty cool. I always liked fucking with my opponent by forcing his cards face down, anyone got some good ways to get out a rank 6 wyrm?

Just run ghostricks

Holy fuck, if there's one thing I love more than a good main deck that doesn't depend on or need an extra deck, it's one that currently costs about 10 dollars to get every card in it. I think I might be buying this. Any suggestions?

that's a $50 card, user.

Sorry, drop solemn strike then, perhaps a third imperial tombs to replace in the meantime.

Anyone want to play on ygopro?

ironically i got the entire shirunai/zombie deck from a guy for less than i'm about to get the omega
extra deck is wringing my wallet dry, but omega alone makes the deck so much better

Where the fuck does he get off not even letting his innumerable fans know he's at least not dead?

Is there a reason why you don't play Royal Tribute?

Loses effectiveness after first few turns, and is a horrible topdeck.

I can see it being a bad draw in a middle of duel. Also if you don't have the money just replace the strike and a compulse with dark holes or 1 hole and 1 torrential tribute. You need non-targeting removal these days.

Wow, why are monarchs so incredibly cancerous now? They used to be about tactical +1's with caius and raiza, now it just plays like another broken free advantage deck.

how do you think i feel?
my club is 60% monarchs at this point, since they're so cheap to get
and every new member gets fucking monarch these days
people that don't even know the rules are playing these and winning
this banlist was the worst for me, can't believe they didn't even touch monarchs.
i prefer draco pals, at least they let me play the game.

Glad I sold my deck a decade ago.

I'm also confused as to how Kozmo are untouched. They can quick effect float, so your removal is worthless, and they can just summon 3k untargetable beaters off of any of their monsters that also float if you manage to remove them.

well e-teleport and reasoning got hit (although they should have went for the kozmos directly)
just run battle faders and imperial iron wall/ stuff like macro cosmos

Because money, each deck usually gets 3 sets of support and then they get hit. After Dark Illusions Im gonna say Dark Destroyer and Tin Can will be down to 1 with the other heavy hitters at 2

Sounds like konami.

#bringbackchain
i used to run this in gem-knights
how could they do this

here is my IRL main deck
I need to get the new BA cards but I dont know how to implement them

You can still essentially send from the deck to the grave with Foolish Burial too, and for some reason having that on a XYZ Monster is too OP.

I got somethin' for you guys.

foolish burial only sends monsters
i was using chain to send gem-knight fusion to the grave, then banish whatever material i used to put it in my hand
rabbit-chain was the easiest way to get gem-knight fusion into your hand back in the day

too pricy for me
busy spending dosh on extra deck for a deck i've only been playing for a month
because i'm smart like that
nah, in reality nobody here is giving their staples/side deck any more, it's easier to find some extremely expensive card than the common shit everyone needs

oh sure, an unsearchable floodgate trap is obviously the solution to turn 1 domain. never mind that monarchs use twin twisters, like everyone else, and a lot of monarch players side trap eater specifically for mask of restrict.

i run rivalry of warlords in my d/d/d main deck, usually works well enough against monarchs
"usually"

it's a great card. fucks over all the meta. BA, monarch, kozmo and dracopals all have varied types, meaning that they can't make their plays. Dracopals get off lightest since they can still summon their draco cards, but they're also the least meta relevant.

funny thing hapenned this week
worth the money tbh.

fuck yeah. love me some synchros.

fuck yeah Skelebros! my favorite deck. (though DM and HEROes are a very close 2nd) I wish they had an extra deck monster that worked well with them aside from baby tiragon that lets King attack directly.

that's why i'm also running beelze
get those 2 on the field and you've essentially got a dark hole every turn + 2 3k beaters
i wish i could also get some destiny heroes in here to make beelze even easier, but so far i'm happy with them
and the even crazier thing is that i can also use omega with scarlight, since i can just chain his effect so that he doesn't get destroyed

you could run the ghostrick xyz, he's a rank 1

Want a rematch against my mighty morphtronics? Or i could bring another deck.

sure

Hosting note 8 pass infinity.

I will work on some less shitty decks now.

k, i need to get back to gamedeving anyways

Think I used to have a few of these cards in my Wicked God deck.

Herald of Ultimateness and Cyber Angels is absolutely amazing fun
haven't had this much since Ultimate Axon was the scariest boss monster around

Konami has some really shitty naming jobs.

I thought you were joking about socuteboss but holy shit
it's supposed to be read like su-cute-bus and the Japanese was literally just succubus when read phonetically, but still
holy shit

Excellent, just enough edginess in the name, I like it.

The salt coming from these motherfuckers could kill a man.

You have every right to laugh at that fuck

The money
With da money, konami can a make more pachinko machines

Why can't konami use all da money from power creeping the physical TCG to get programmers to create dozens and dozens of unique AI's tailored to specific decks and make the best yugioh video game ever? Why do the lazy and greedy get to control my favorite TCG?

don't the tag force AIs already work like that?
usually they get their decks working just fine

psst try >>>/mon/

BUMP

Even within the depths of the spectator chat, one can find hidden nuggets of wisdom.

remove all the traptrix cards :^)

Pic is my shitty infernoid deck and burgestoma/inferno tempest deck

Another version of my DM deck. New card dropped.

What about mahad the protector priest? Topdeck summon and float into DM.

He's a little to slow for me. I'd run him at one using PoD but the deck space is tight.

I skimmed over the new support, how is a dark magician deck supposed to play the game now? Do you just make like blue eyes and spam the beaters?

Yes. Now you have many ways to special DM from your hand deck or grave. I might side the PoD for allures and another Choco girl to make it faster.

People are looking down on DM saying that the Blue-Eyes support is better which is true. I hope that Komoney doesn't shit on DM just because he isn't a dragon

What differentiates him from blue eyes style play? The support spells/traps? I'm seeing some cards that banish opponents cards, looks nice.

I like DM more anyway. Dragons of any kind are complete cancer in this game. Konami needs to take the dragon dildo out of their collective asshole and stop making dragon spam decks.

Yeah just banish their cards and get them mad and DM gives you rank 7 access so you can attack them then Flare Metal to put pressure on them.

I don't see that happening user. The D/D/D deck was suppose to come out next month but, they pushed it to next year and put the Felgrand deck in the D/D/D spot just because the cards help Blue-Eyes. That shit killed me because out of all the decks that was out D/D/D looked the most fun.

I'm personally just wondering how lacking the next Red-Eyes support might be my comparison to Blue-Eyes and DM.

I saw some claiming that Arc V is a world where the main characters (Yugi, Yusei, Judai, and Yuma) don't exist and that the main bad guy is Kaiba. He never had Yugi destroy the evil consuming him at the beginning so now he's taking over.

The first part is true, the second part hasn't been confirmed yet. It sounds likely though.

Makes sense considering Kaiba owns the academy they']re fighting.

Just mix red eyes with the generic dragon support like Dragon shrine and Gospel of revival and Silver's Cry.

How do feel about this card, Holla Forums?

checked
For casuals fun, for competitive skillful. You can take your opponents battlefader if you need protection or you can take their monster that's limited to 1 and hurt them.

Not as good as people will tell you it is, but will probably see quite a bit of usage anyway.

Can someone translate?

checked
jewgle is no help

"Son of a whore, go fuck your mother."

What where you playing and, what was he playing?

Why would you need stormforth for that? Ra ball inherently tributes 3 from opponent.

Thanks user.

I was testing my Red-Eyes with 's advice and I think he had an exodia deck? I basically was killing his Cyber Valleys with Kinka-Byo until I started drawing monsters. Pic related.

neat
i'll probably still be shit on by monarchs though

Holy shit. That's one sad motherfucker.

Okay, genuine question.

WHY THE FUCK AM I WORRIED ABOUT THIS CARD?

It's like I feel like one of my favourite Monsters is gonna be used in some cancerous draw engine.

I don't read moon. What does it do?

if you have more cards than your opponent and silent magician you can both draw to 6, you can banish it to search for any Lv silent magician which is pretty sweet

Are they are any online Yu-Gi-Oh programs that let me play with my favorite card in my deck?

YGOpro lets you emit banlists, search for no banlist matches or host them
people in a rush will join, and no banlist is the cuhrayzee way to play Yugioh, there are some straight broken first gen cards light change of heart that got even more FUN with new cards synergies

not
take best dragon as penance
(4500/3800)

How popular is block constructed play within YGO? Are there even people willing to play it?

I prefer the cuhrayzee. The group I played with started using the ban-list after a while, and it was alright at first. But then a couple of faggots with extra money to spend started buying cards and building meta or pseudo-meta decks. Didn't want to spend the extra? Get fucked.

Now, that's not to say that there aren't some expensive cards on the ban list. And there was one guy with a lot of dosh who went all in on a Chaos Dragon Emperor. But that was fine, because he had no interest in the meta. He just wanted to make a cool theme made of low-level monsters and dragons, which worked thematically rather than mechanically.

Removing the list still gave people who went the meta-route the advantage, but lessened it, as they still needed to keep a somewhat synergistic deck, and couldn't just go all-in on forbidden cards. Especially when you kept it to a one-card limit.

The group stopped playing sometime after the ban-list went into play. When we tried to play later, and saw Monster Reborn of all fucking things was banned, we decided to say fuck it and just play traditional format. Much more fun, and while completely unbalanced, it made the game a lot more interesting.

No deck should be without a Monster Reborn.

Butterfly Dagger + Gearfried Exodia is totally fun bro.

playing a super shitty greed/spell counter deck, this happened

You win?

My favorite was Mystic Beast + Temple so I could summon whatever the fuck I wanted from my extra deck.

he forfeited immediately

That would be a win.

I've only been to one tournament IRL. I went with a few friends, just to dick around. Only one of us had a halfway passable deck, and nobody had one up to the current meta. Some old asian guy dominated one of the guys with me the first round, leaving me to take him on.

One-turn knock out the first time. The second? He tried the exact same tactic. Except this time, I had a very special card in the face-down position. When he attempted to clear with Black Rose Dragon, this is what hit him.

Heart of the cards is more powerful than anything else, and saved my ass that one game. Not so much the third one, but the fucker was visibly agitated not having a perfect streak. Bitch decks can still secure a win.

Too bad they don't actually turn their deck sideways on the computer.

What part of "broke ass mother-fucker" do you not understand?

The doubles part.

If it's not meta, it's cheap.

Got any more sad Nanako pics?

Man people on the EU servers quit too early.

now this is what I call power creep

The card is less then a quarter.

so i finally managed to get my shiranui zombies to look like what i want them to be
proud to say that i'm finally able to beat monarchs
now my issue is other decks
i was testing irl today, and lost to burning abyss/phantom knights, and later mermails
mermails OTK'd me both times, before i managed to set anything up (and i specificly went second for this)
burning abyss/phantom knights just ended up swarming me too much, while using different stuff to avoid all my boss monsters
otherwise i have no problems against monarchs anymore, especially with the control that omega gives me
i'm thinking of dropping the shiranui field spell though, zombie world does a way better job at control, and maybe i can find something more useful
nationals next week, wish me luck

youtube.com/watch?v=KRV081KVOb8&index=41&list=PLTB0QK4z7qKEvrLxbFeGuFfRD2S3OADhN

+ Phantom of Chaos
+ Super Electromagnetic Turtle
? (?= consider) +Rainbow Kuriboh
+ Instant Fusion + Norden
Rainbow Kuriboh doesn't feel like shit when you top it, unlike Necro Gardna. Doesn't protect your monster though, just your lps.

Turtle is a super Gardna.

+Instant Fusion + Norden
+ COTH
+ 1 Trap Hole. Just to make it harder to play around your backrow.
+ Card of Demise x 3
+ Lockdown monsters and beaters: Thunder King Rai-oh, D.D Assailaint/Lady

+ Fable Cerberrus
+ Level 5 Fable Synch that draws
+ Fusion Substitute (the alt. poly)

- Soul Charge
- Foolish
- Instant Fusion
+ Fluffal Miracle Fusion

A Wild Monster Appears!!
Use it on Phoenix Mode, it dies, brings Sphere, Brings Ra.

True Name works best in a Dark Magician deck, where the Circle of Dark Magic will reveal cards, rather than using plague to stack em. With Magician's Rod, you have it at 6, and can run it with Archfiend's Oath too.

Netdeck til you get the hang of things.
Netdeck, v.: To download other people's decks and use them as your own.
"You should netdeck something until you get gud!"

Where's your Mystic Piper, son?

There are 2 new Gadgets, and a trap to support them. Give it another go. Also, Ties of Brethren.

Run a copy of the Continuous Ritual Support that returns a monster you tribute for a ritual summon to your hand.
+Book of Moon. Crazy utility in your deck. Turn down a Manju to reuse it, or dodge negation. Turn down Relinq to snatch a new monster, or avoid damage. Turn down Sorc, BLS,etc etc.

Consider running Galaxy Cyclone over or with Twin Twister, so you can pop the monsters Relinq takes to free him up fora new one.

+ Thousand Eyes Restrict
? Veilers, Formula Synchron, and Mind Control or ECon.

Cause it will. The good news is that it's harder to use than you think.

I really hope that BEWD support comes to the TCG

i would drop the shiranui field spell and lumina's and add 2 Radiens and a charge of the light bargade and ROTA to get him to hand. Also side gald sarc and a dark hole or raigeki. Non-targeting removal is good this format. Also I would side the 2 maxx c and add the turtles. Use the first game for data then side them in against a combo heavy deck.

I might get shit on for this but I would take out Vanitys and add a bottomless. I don't like vanitys effect where it leaves if another card on your field does. When you flip it people can just mst your other face down card sand get rid of vanitys.