Comfy thread
share comfy
discuss comfy
be comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6T_7prhCas
armorgames.com/play/12390/fisher-diver
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna floss my urethra with Holo's tail.

That doesn't sound very comfy.

Stardew Valley

If you're autistic, Factorio's been pretty comfy for me as of late.

If you enjoy driving for the sake of driving but don't want to run gas out of the car Euro Truck Sim 2 is good. Some sense of progression while also just driving.

Playing as a solo 'trader' in Mount and blade warband can be relaxing with just enough unavoidable fights to not let you fall asleep.

Dwarf Fortress is pretty cozy, you just build an ant farm filled with dwarves and watch them die in creative ways.

My buddy has been playing a lot of Factorio, but he's german so who the fuck knows. Germans are REALLY into that sort of shit. Entire nation made of engineers, I swear.

take a nap

I ain't falling for that one again, Satan.

I woke up a mere 6 hours ago and already want to go back to sleep, this has been going on for months. Fuck you, satan.

no it's cool i swear, i'm just a big iron maiden fan dude

come one just take a nap you fucking fag

welcome to depression, fucko

How did that other pic get in there?!

Factorio doesn't look like my thing, but Stardew Valley seems more my speed I have fond memories of harvest moon on my game cube back in the day.

You aren't comfy at all

Nothing says comfy like a hairy spider brushing up against your dick.

more of the spider chick?

I don't think there's any other good art of her, I just got it from a guy who does commissions and draws cat girls with giant powerful legs.

thanks for the reply at least, it was worth a shot

didnt even know i was into spider chicks when i woke up this morning

You mean, there's fox girls worth liking?

I'm liking this artist

Dude, i want to get articulated action figures of those 3

my /toy/ bro

Strongold HD

My go to comfies:

Diablo 1 with HD mod
Culdcept series
Plants vs Zombies is pretty comfy too.

This 100% orange juice game looks comfy but I've yet to play.

Maybe these too.

comfy is the code word for " light gameplay "

you can't have a comfy game with a good gameplay , they go against each other

Download a Ds emulator and play Hotel Dusk and Last Window

Comfiest shit ever

I don't know if I agree with that. What about games that have sections of good gameplay but the majority of it is in another style, kind of like Recettear where you can spend your time in the shops but also in the dungeons. Something like that but with better gameplay, does that count? Maybe that's more optional gameplay than light.

I remember reading about this game when it came out I never got around to checking it out though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Light gameplay =/= Bad gamplay

FFXIV
Battlan your thing? Go battlin.
Dont want to battle? Mine, do botany, cook shit, work with leather, forge armor and weapons, weave shit

Also theres cat girls, lolis and lizards.

Any slow RTS where either AI is not that difficult or have proper campaign mode.
Supreme Commander campaign is pretty much city builder if you intent to win by artillery.

Any MMO that heavily depends on grind.
Black Desert, old-school Runescape

Any management games.
Cities Skylines have pretty much no money management in later stages.

Any random jap comfy game.
Rune Factory, Harvest moons or some other shit, Japan have a lot of this shit.

Any random western comfy game.
Even through they fucked up how you get parts Robocraft is comfy. Crafting games like minecraft are also pretty comfy.

Or just go watch modern anime or something.

Do you even comfy

How is that lego game? I remember when it came out I saved enough money to buy it, but my pc was to shit to run it, so I had to return it :(

It depends on what you want from a comfy game.

's Minecraft can be pretty comfy when you are creative and want to build shit. When you add mods the game will get a little more deep and you'll see a more technical side of Minecraft.

Spacechem, Infinifactory and The great permutator are really nice puzzle games.

For some relaxation games take a look at David. , 0rbitalis and Floating point.

Rollercoaster tycoon, Particulars and The stanley parable are really comfy games that do not require a lot of brainpower to play.

Simcity 2 or 4

One Way Heroics is pretty damn comfy.

I've heard it's pretty p2w and doesn't have any sandbox elements left. I could really use a comfy MMO, but it sounds pretty shitty.

Within a Deep Forest. Knytt games, especially Knytt stories. Fairly easy playformers with a heavy focus on exploration with minimal exposition(no cutscenes or dialogue that I can recall).

Dragon quest VIII amd Final Fantasy IX

my nigga. OWH is one of my top comfy games, although I heard OWH+ came out, but heard it made it alot harder.

Endless Space for the soundtrack alone, but the game itself is neato

I'm playing klonoa on an emulator and it's pretty comfy. Cute early 3D graphics, cute music, fun gameplay. It's a platformer where you grab enemies and either throw them at each other to make them explode into confetti, or use them to do a double jump. I'm only three levels in but i love it so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6T_7prhCas

This user has good taste, listen to him.

Now I want to replay Mischief Makers.

shake shake!

Collect-a-thon platformers that I replay are pretty comfy. I replay Banjo Kazooie a couple times a year. Tooie is a bit more hectic and not as contained, so I don't recommend that for relaxing.
Same with replaying the 3D Mario games like 64 or sunshine.

you could try emulating etrian odyssey

if you like it, you'll lose yourself to countless hours of dungeon exploring and party customization

imo 3 is best to start with as it's not as punishing as the first ones, but also has more customization

Great now i need an n64 emulator

Do people even use crafted gear at endgame? I remember it having one of the best crafting systems I'd seen in a long time, never played it consistently enough though.

armorgames.com/play/12390/fisher-diver

beat me to it. he a good boy.

I haven't played since the expansion hit, but crafted high end gear with melded materia was disgustingly expensive and optimal for raiding. It was only overshadowed by some of the very highest level items you could get from the last raid encounters in general. I've been told that crafted(melded) gear remains very strong.

Crafting is great. The new Lore stuff is i230, with High Mythrite crafted being i220.