Guys I know you hate youtube and e-celebs and you hate SJW reviewers even more...

Guys I know you hate youtube and e-celebs and you hate SJW reviewers even more, but this video and these youtube comments are making me really upset and I need someone to make fun of them to calm me down

youtube.com/watch?v=KsNQ2Hd2NMs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsNQ2Hd2NMs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAGjzyrp80
8ch.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

dammit, i needed this. Time to go use the punching bag

Stop using Jewish websites.

Are you triggered?

the faggots dont need to be playing video games. They are obnoxious shill cunts who ned to fuck off. How can I not be angry?

>>>Holla Forums

Those are bots and shills you fucktard.

then they should fuck off and stop shilling. It pisses me off, and the Know should be cannibalized and liquidated

No weby no clicky.

They never will

If that's what it takes I will form a webm for you

I tried, but it wont compress below 7MB. I downscaled it all the way to 144p, and it's still 10 MB

You should learn how to make webms instead of a little faggot who clicks "download as webm" in his webbrowser.

you fucking suck

I did. I use ffmpeg user

herewegoagain

Just fucking split it into 2.

You're magical. How'd you do it? This is how I configured mine.

youtube-dl youtube.com/watch?v=KsNQ2Hd2NMs -f 278+249ffmpeg -i input.webm -to 07:21 -c:v copy -c:a copy car-user.webm

There was a time when Haywood wasn't a blind, cock sucking fanboy willing to get on his knees for whatever the marketing teams are telling him is the hottest shit.
What happened to him I guess working around that all the time will lower your guard

shiiiet well this will help in the future. Thx I didn't even know you could use ffmpeg to download

nevermind

you can't use ffmpeg to download, (but check out ffplay and ffprobe)
you need youtube-dl, which is a python script.
youtube-dl gives you the ability to pick what you want

I know man. Opinions contrary to my own really upset me also but I just remind myself that at least it's not how SJWs act.

Let me guess, these dumbasses are comparing a classic timeless FPS to modern cinematic narrative shit and calling it bad because of it?

SEE

Why do people that browse Holla Forums use Holla Forums as a LITERAL hugbox circlejerk?
What the fuck is this turning into, tumblr?

sorry

no mods
not even single player map maker
multiplayer made for consoles, copied from CoD

i'm not paying a single cent for this shit. I'll pirate and play through singleplayer tho, might be fun. Still, no mod support from them for me, no money for them from me.

This guy let me down.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAGjzyrp80

I still haven't been able to compress it, sorry

If you want polchan, it's thataway:
8ch.pl
Not your rules here yet, Holla Forumsturd.

He's had shit taste for a long time. This is nothing new or surprising

This video is shit. Doom 4 is shit. You're shit for listening to journos.

This isn't tumblr.

sauce, user? She looks awfully familiar.

she works at your local massage parlor and she sucks dicks too

-crf is the magical command you're looking for, putting it with with a value from 0 to 51 (the higher the value the smaller the filesize) can make the output considerably smaller at often very little loss of quality provided you didn't pick too high a value

Sorry everyone is shitting on your thread. I know what it's like to see shit like this and honestly I found your OP post more silly than tumblr.

Fuck man, what happened to vidya?

please don't bump this shit

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. Holla Forums belongs to Holla Forums, it's my website, now fuck off. Someday, video games will be nationalist and patriotic.

You could have saged it.

but modern games already have their heads up their asses in an artsy fartsy way

if i wanted media manipulation i could watch tv news