NINTENDO CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-exploring-movies-wants-first-one-ready-within-next-2-3-years/

How will marvel compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

seganerds.com/2015/08/29/is-universal-pictures-acquiring-rights-for-a-golden-axe-movie/
seganerds.com/2014/12/11/sega-looks-to-create-live-action-animated-shows-from-popular-franchises/
archive.is/Dn2Ea
please
wsj.com/articles/nintendo-videogame-characters-set-to-hit-the-big-screen-1463375030
archive.is/pSA9F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Subspace Emissary 2 would make a great debut movie!

Zelda and Metroid movies i can see em (Transamus)

A Mario Movieā€¦..

Who owns Blaster Master? i loved that one as a kid (couldn't finish it til i was old)

if ninty started making movies and didn't use any of their old characters it could work, in japan.
they have always been a toy company, on international scale would be shit, imagine "movie localization"

Pretty sure Nintendo learned a long time ago, after multiple flops, to stay the fuck out of movies.

Nobody told me Nintendo is following into Sony's steps :^)

This kills the vidya.

Well I don't like the sound of that.

Pls baby jesus make all casuals game on their cellphones and let consoles die horible deaths, amen

Get bent Mario, you ain't gonna have shit on SEGA cinematic universe.

seganerds.com/2015/08/29/is-universal-pictures-acquiring-rights-for-a-golden-axe-movie/

seganerds.com/2014/12/11/sega-looks-to-create-live-action-animated-shows-from-popular-franchises/

Actually it's doing exactly that. The Banker is banking on his knowledge about what makes the most money in "the" entertainment industry.

RIP nintendo video games, this must be what it was like to see Game&Watch take over Nintendo's board game establishment.

That nigga is everywhere that there are people who will bite the bait.

archive.is/Dn2Ea
Actually read the article you fucks.

I'd wait until Nintendo themselves actually confirm it rather than a "WELL HE SAID SHE SAID NINTENDO WOULD DO THIS" rumour.

Jesus fuck just go wave your dicks on a site that gives out mod rights for that specific purpose to people like you. It's not too difficult even for you.

Every time.

How the fuck is telling somebody to read the article and to use archive.is tone policing?

You're telling people how to use this site instead of making a site that can't be used the wrong way to your strict standard.

This is not hyperbole, it's literally how that site came into existence. Also literally why it's so shit.

Blame the owner of the board, this is how he encouraged people to act awhile ago.
He even fucking filtered tons of sites saying "use archive.is"
Serious, trying typing kotaku's name in. You'll get this.

please use archive.ism/

HW had the idea for 8ch when he was getting high on shrooms (yes, he's a junkie, he talks about his opium addition in his IRC sometimes), not from reddit.

How about I just blame you for your actions you fucking goon? And I don't even blame you for your single post, you're just taking it personally like it was your own blog under attack.

This is why you need to go to reddit, shit gets too confusing here and you can't help but make an on-topic shitposting thread into an off-topic board meta thread.

Also I made a mistake there, I meant
>>>/reddit/
as in "fuck off to reddit where you belong". That's the site that was made just so that people like you could shut up and push a downvote button to your heart's content to keep yourself busy.

You have to go back.

A Zelda or Metroid movie could be cool.

Nintendo Videogame Characters Set to Hit the Big Screen

wsj.com/articles/nintendo-videogame-characters-set-to-hit-the-big-screen-1463375030

archive.is/pSA9F

Is this the newest word Tumblr is going to spam into uselessness?

This nigger faggot.