LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also yes, this is the filth Americans are exporting to the rest pf the world.

This. Is. Not. Holla Forums.

Muslims are really blowing up these days

Reported.

What show is this? Also I don't get the second picture

>>>Holla Forums
Fuck off, for real nigger. You're not even pretending.

Commiefornia is not America you spastic little shit.

get back over the border, pablo

I hate how tumblr thinks Islam is a progressive cult where the only doctrine that needs to be followed is throwing some rags on top of your head.

pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i

LOL

If Islam is so good they wouldn't need to flee Muslim countries just to stay alive

LOL

Something on cartoon network. They play previews at chuckie cheese a lot. I think OP's point is that the show has your standard weeb character with a schoolgirl pillow, but sjws still like it because muslims.

Isn't the point of leaving the desert and coming to western nations to have the freedom not to wear concealing head-dressing and other such demands of religious near-eastern countries?

m8 I don't think you get how freedom works
>>>Holla Forums

FUCKIN

LOL

no, the point of leaving the desert is to lower the rest of the world to your level.

Worst enemy of the SJW is the SJW.

she even said it herself; 'normalized'

wew

How was my comment Holla Forums, retard?

You don't understand why they come to the west.
It is not to flee their lands, but to invade others.

Next time you start a LOL thread at least start with a vidya webcomic. Jesu Christo

This thread is >>>Holla Forums.

It is. In jewish america these liberal trends are made up to be then exported all around the world. Don't let your patriottism blind you, USA is behind the liberal ideology and white genocide.

Please have an argument that is not predicated on an oxymoron.

Cucks love to throw their problems onto others.

Make me

Back to reddit

Cockroachistan was never good.

71% of America is still Christian, but most of the Jews in America are in Jew York, so you do the math. Also

Fucking faggot hippies ruin everything

back to facebook

Hahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Globalism Even Real hahahaha Nigga Just Stop Letting People Into Your Country Like Nigga Close Your Borders Haha

Christ.

Thats why this new wave of liberals that spawned during the first Barack Obama mandate and/or from some leftist hellhole are cancer, rip Europe

And thats even before the rapefugee flood,
well fucking shit.

so they know that it has nothing else going for it but they can pat themselves on the back because some cartoon is wearing a headscarf

It's not surprising at all, that's the only reason for the success of social justice infected products.

Thats how pathetic SJWs can be, user.

this ain't reddit either, fucko

Yet they hate games so much they can't be bothered playing social justice games.

I wish I had the balls to kill people. then I could kill some rapefugees before I die.

Cute fish :^)

So if I raise hamsters and other pets in an aquarium can I sell them to kids who were told by their parents they can only have a goldfish?

No, thats what dubsposting is for. I predict singles

My hatred for mudslimes increases by the second and this thread is kindling it into an inferno.

they often appeal to my fetishes, but it's always fucking disgusting and filled with futa
have they ever done anything hot?