Planetside 2: We wuz operators 'n shiet Edition

Made a new thread, since the old one is on page 10 or so.

If you're interesting in playing and trying out the new construction update, then come join us.

Relevant information:

- Server: Emerald (US East)
- Faction: Terran Republic
- Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

How to search for outfit squads:

Use the squad browser and click on outfit icon in the top right-hand corner. This will limit the results the desired type. However, if you cannot join let the outfit members know by asking for an invite in the outfit chat. Also, if the squad isn't showing up, it might be because the main squad is full, each squad has to open its self up for people to join.

WEW LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEfOGyvyfFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VANU SHIT TR STRONK, KILL ALL NC REBEL SCUM

TR STRONK
LONG LIVE TR

What's up my Terran comrades? We sure showed those porkies last time.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

If anything they were easier to kill

Tips for new players:

- You can use VR training to test out weapons and other equipment before you make your choice to cert/buy them.
- Purchases with certs cannot be refunded, so make sure you know what you want when you unlock things.
- From LV 1-15 you get 100 certs per level. Save up these points, because everything is quite expensive and you won't have the slightest idea on what to get when you just start out.

is medic>engi>everything else still best farming?

Ops, yes pretty much. Although, I'd argue that engi and medic are tied.

picked this back up this morning, what're the good anti infantry max weapons now?

I forgot about that. I noticed NC had a big population lead when I was loggin in and thought they would be dominating so I was suprised to see everything as normal. The raid was effective though, it made it too fucking laggy for me to play for more than 30 minutes.

Come back to ask how is the game on PSQuatro? Worth trying?

what the fuck do you think?

Tips:

- Ammo and repair sundis give you a fuck tonne of xp when near vehicles engaged in battle.

My sides will never be the same.

Also

repair
sunderer

Someone repost the TR At The Crown image with Cory, please.

Don't be that asshole, usually a BR, who aggressively crashes his rank 1 repair aura sundie with no performance upgrades into tanks that are trying to back into cover because you're just that thirsty for a little extra xp. Just park it on the side of the road.

Thank you.

That was the guy that said he was 14 and a Bernie supporter, I believe the screen cap is in the last thread

my fucking brain is fried
I think that tug of war we had with the VS over scarred mesa outpost was too much
everywhere we go there seems to be fucking nolifers that has played the game every day since beta

What's the skill ceiling like in this game? I remember playing briefly a year or two ago but it was laggy and I didn't get a clear sense of how much impact individual skill could make

There's no p2w… right?

holy fuck youre right

Truly fucking dishonorable.

They actually nerfed HA overshields at the start of the year, and the .75ads on Vanu LMGs? Jesus christ.

What TR guns really shine that aren't LMGs? I'd like to finally be able to play a class that isn't HA.

Yup, checks out.

what the fuck are you on about user? you can clearly see that we are not playing with them but against them.

I don't think he was talking about you.

Yup, pretty much every Vanu I see looks like that. Most often also with clown puke camo.

Nope, the daybreak shekels are too expensive, so it can't be abused. For $10 you can buy just 1-2 weapons. Also the default weapons you get are some of the best.

But that's not the case for TR no? Just started playing on Emerald and getting close to 1k cert (upgraded some medic stuff first) so I'll have to figure out what weapon to buy, preferably a polyvalent one. Heard the NS weapons are where it's at.

how much will I feel my practice at the game correspond to my infuence in battles?

We accomplished jackshit today, no matter where we went GOKU was there and halted our advance in hours-long battles.

slightly, as long as you only go for tactical targets
like taking out the enemy spawn point or the enemy tanks
there's only so much 1 person can do against 96+ enemies

The problem is on emerald the normal fag cunts are always up prime time, and the normal fag cunts love Vanu, because it's easy. I don't know why, but I can fucking slaughter NC but God damn Vanu cucks eat bullets like it's nothing.

It is, at least for heavy assault. The carv is great, stick a 1x red dot scope on it and a forward grip and it's even better.

i still got a headache from fighting about 10 hours straight on that little piece of land pushing back an forth. my eyes are still sore, i can still hear the sound of vanu weapons in my head just as i still see blue flashes all over the place when i close my eyes its the first time in my life that i've felt something like this. i should really take a break from planetside.

yeah today was a pretty bad day, we didnt win events nor did we lock down any continents. even when it was going good they just sent in more population untill we were forced to move back. they just sent in an entire platoon the moment they realized we were going for an objective. Do you think they are actually doing this because realize we have been getting shit done lateley, or is it just complete coincedence?

Good to know, I'll probably have to pickup a NS assault rifle for medic/light assault, even if I m doing okay for now with the default one, 3 more BR and I'll be a small fish and a big pond full of shit.

all you need is C4

Never fails, bastards will lie in wait until the last 2 minutes the TR has control of the base then suddenly a legion of VS show up to make what should've been a simple takeover a 3 way fight of attrition.

This thread is one of the few active ones that aren't about complete shit games. Impressive.

I think there's a misunderstanding here. I'm not implying that. It's annoying, because the NC and VS are always fighting us and never eachother.

I hate to break it to you but every faction does that on every server, I played on Miller for a few years and it was the TR being assholes constantly.

Ross Scott's raid was effective but only on certain continents. It certainly was not a failure in terms of attendance because the population increase he brought crashed two servers. He is planning a similar event to occur in June.

all I saw on the three maps I cycled during the event was NC getting steamrolled

Vanu scum has to be gassed on every opportunity but at least Vanu scum does not RETREAT.

We are a DISGRACE to the might of the Republic.

Im surprised that guy is so well known.

hey as the platoon leader i wanted to push trough till the end but the rest didnt seem to want it.

isnt it about kicking some vanu ass?

So what if we are on the PS4… is there an outfit for us there,or am I the only toaster owning console fag?

Running from the spawn to the line of battle and dying repeatedly isn't fun

if it's like that maybe you should take a break
or play more planetside but stay away from the spandexfags

Was that before or after the first crash? I watched the stream and he made considerable progress but he was not on Emerald all the time. After the first crash he was on Connery. The event was not an organized raid with any command structure. It was literally just a mob of Ross's fans following him. The only advantage they had was numbers.

if it was during late late beta and early release you probably ran in to the outfit I was in
we used to drop in and fuck shit up for both VS and NC constantly before the latice system was implemented

His youtube video about the event only accrued about 50000 views. I was surprised his Twitch stream had more than 400 viewers. You have to understand that Ross Scott has little experience in Planetside 2. The point of the event was for him to be able to play with as many of his fans as possible.

thats why you make the faggots you're figthting against die twice as hard user. or you think up a cheeky tactic wich actually gets you somewhere. thats what this game is all about. we have the numbers and the recources to play this game any way we want to.

maybe the Vanu faction is the more suitable for you because you sure as fuck do not sound like TR

this, being TR means not leaving a single Vanu ungassed

This video is all you have to understand to be able to play TR.

If you disagree, you have to go back.

I propose a new outfit rule I PROPOSE THE ONLY OUTFIT RULE:

LEAVE NO VANU ALIVE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES

shame on you user

Oh…. O-okay.
It's not like I really wanted to play video games or anything.

They nerfed Heavy shields so they're less an I Win Button vs. other classes in 1-on-1 fights, and more a damage-soak-over-time thing

Armistice for SMGs is great, default assault rifle is great, T1B is excellent, Repeater is great

I want to hold hands with a NC greenhorn and explain to her why fighting for the jew is a bad thing

What happened to the outfit? We're doing awful where's our regular platoon leader
We've made shitty decisions last few maps with our new squad leaders

I might just solo onto maps where we're actually winning

aight anyway since theres no semi-auto carbines for LA whats the best sidearm to pick off vanu scum from rooftops

also if Im running a hit and run harasser, whats better, stealth or armor

Everyone's fighting for the jew one way or the other. Haven't you noticed everything on Auraxis is NS branded? NS is jewing everyone, even NC's jews

We dont play to win, and thats the problem.

Had we continued to kick Vanu ass at some point THEY would have ragequit or pulled out and we could gain half of the continent like what yesterday happened.

They literally ride the momentum WE gave them because we pulled out like bitches, cos apparentely massive battles in a game about massive battles arent fun.

for range you want a blackhand or crossbow if you have good aim, but I'd go with the blackhand. Very solid on LA. If you really want a semi-auto you could try getting slugs on your barrage and using that to semi auto people, but you gotta crouch before you fire and you can't be moving your your cof will be shit

burnout is my guess
we went from just fucking around with barely a full squad to trying to coordinate tacticool shit with an almost full platoon in like 4 days
playing planetside2 for 12-14 hours while also trying to wrangle autists to do what you want them to do is exhausting

this

what's the best NC max guns?

The problem with that fight was we were outpopped by like 12 percent most of the time.
Even had some other platoon and randoms helping to assault the place and still couldn't take it, and we literally did try for 3 hours straight.

mattocks for range, but they're shit without slugs, and pretty rng-y cause cone of fire. great if you crouch before you fire though. For cqc I'd reccomend grinders (big clips for big streaks) or hacksaws (full auto, so you can walk into a room and show off all your skill)
Personally I actually like falcons for AI, because two of em will oneshot a guy, so if you dual fire them and have good aim you can dunk people at long range, plus they can AV. Obviously ravens are best av though, infinite range skree skree

I really should get off Stellaris and get back on Planetmans or else I'll get rusty.

I'll send an outfit application in a second.

Is solo liberator still a thing?

I see people bitching about it in their forums, and I can probably gear one up real quick.

That's a pretty cute labia, post some more?

yeah, solo libs are still pretty good. libs cost a fuckton of certs though, and even if you make a fresh character you'll probably be ~level 40 by the time the important parts are maxed out, i.e. second to last rank tankbuster clipsize, dalton reload (very important for solo) airframe, fire suppression, stealth/autoreps

Please someone tell me they screencaped that massive deepstrike we did on Indar earlier today

We were doing way better when we were just an unstructured group of shitters. Also our squad leaders today were really bad and kept making retarded decisions

Ammo sunderer

thats fucking nothing

throw grenades and use a launcher

Blackhand it is thanks m8

any tips on which MG for HA to choose?
Ive checked them out but the default one still seems like its good overall and not really worth the 1k certs

On tr? MSW-R is glorious, half the outfit I'm in on connery has like 20k+ kills with it, foregrip 1x, don't fall for the ALS meme.

NS-15 is good too, but kinda boring, just a headshot machine

The MCG has a different role than the carv, and it's nice to be able to fill that role sometimes, but the carv really is just the best

yeah, we started trying to actually influence what happens instead of just going with the general flow

explain

Repair sundie generates more XP over time, has a much higher support XP cap, and a group of repair sundies all repairing each other is excellent XP, even if they're not doing anything other than taking damage and repairing each other

Ammo sundie actually has more use. Repair sundie is just convenient. Also some people resent repair sundies stealing their repair XP for their own vehicle. And some repair sundie drivers are absolute retards.

What the fuck happened?

Tryhard tacticool milsim outfits play on the weekends. It's double XP so they're taking advantage of the farm. Also that idiot e-celeb brought a swarm of fresh clueless retards to the game so they're taking advantage of the farm again.

I'd appreciate it if you friends would not shit up the outfit voice chat with balance complaining. Shits imba as fuck we know, I don't need to hear you say it.

sleep snug, smug.

truly we are in the land of doubles

Vanu are truly the elves of planetside

I hate that gun. It encourages the worst kind of Prowler usage, sitting deployed way in the back and taking pot shots at doorways or at vehicles that can easily take cover due to the distance. The Halberd has great burst and good sustained when fully upgraded and can one-shot non-MAX infantry.

halberd is okay but the dps on the gatekeeper is actually way better, halberd is only better for burst.

Comparably upgraded the TTK on the Gatekeeper is about two seconds faster than the Halberd. I prefer the burst, the good sustained, and the ability to one-shot infantry.

the problem is, if you miss one halberd shot your ttk goes up a lot, but if you miss one gatekeeper shot it barely goes up at all. also gatekeeper wrecks aircraft, halberd twoshots esfs which is really hard to pull off with its low altitude, and barely scratches valks and libs.

Actually, before we were just going wherever people were fighting to assist; now that we're organized we're actually taking bases for ourselves (hence the dominant outfit [wwew] thingy that shows up usually.

I don't want my gunner firing at aircraft anyway. People don't seem to understand that firing your gun into the air gives away your position, lets enemies know there's a Prowler or Harasser around by the sound of the weapon firing, and just attracts aircraft for miles.

Downloading, See you guys in 10 hours.

any ps4 players?

This. When it comes to tank fights too, immediate damage matters more. Engineers have to wait for their repair guns to cool down, and forcing them to heal more at a time, giving you more time to continue firing at them. If an enemy tank gets hit for a smaller amount, that only gives them a warning sign and they can just leave to repair from a safer location.

DPS only matters over TTK in a target-rich environment where every enemy is already getting hit.

is that steam?
what are you doing goy?
at least launch directly from the launcher that steam launches when you start it through steam
some people have problems with the game when launching it through steam

don't be a faggot, they're your battlebrothas

Come on man

People are burning themselves out. We have good leaders, the problem is that we had too many leaders trying to talk at once and try to be tacticool. Getting together to take out hives/build bases is great, but we honestly need to spread out into other squads and shit and go do our own things.

If we do want to do concerted efforts, we should organize nights for that.

It's great to see so many people playing, but at the same time we need to make sure that the people leading aren't fucking retarded as well. It's great everyone wants to lead, but honestly, be the basement dwellers we are and wait for the people who have a sense for the bigger stuff to lead us.

We do better alone and in smaller groups anyway, which is why i'm surprised we don't have more infiltrators.

In all seriousness: We will never completely rid the Vanu scum. We are doing great making their lives hell, but don't sacrifice the fun of doing so by doing it for 8-12 hours at a time. Take breaks, sleep, do OTHER GAMES for gods sake.

Pace yourselves. If you find yourself not having fun or getting tired, take a god damn break. There will always be vanu to kill, don't burn yourself out trying to gas them all the time.

Lets organize a time for some more shenanigans. How about this upcoming friday night sometime? I know we have alot of euro's playing with us (and thank you, its been a fucking blast killing vanu with you fuckers) so I guess we should pick a time that isn't in the ass of night for them, so something like 10-11 a.m. EST? Would that be good?

This war is a permanent war, take care of yourself accordingly.

>If my game freezes and it will, the galaxy crashes with no survivors

press P or click on the social tab at the bottom of the screen, click on Squad, filter by outfit by clicking the checkbox at the top right
if the list is empty ask for an invite

and miss the double XP week, naah, I'll fuck around all week
wether that be with you guys or alone with the outfit fucking muted is left to see
we have to learn how to use the platoon and squad voice comms instead of the outfit comm all the time

Oh Jesus Christ, i'm glad i'm not the only one that this pisses me off with. We should really give the people that actually lead and lead well outfit chat and force everyone to use squad/platoon chat instead. That would help ALOT with communication.

I didn't say don't play, I said lets kinda break apart abit into smaller groups than making our own zergs until we can all get together at once, at a specific time with a goal in mind. If you still wanna get in massive fuck all groups, be my fucking guest, I aint your dad.

The NC probably could have done better if there weren't all those shitters just spraying and praying, killing their own dudes with friendly fire. Like holy shit, did none of those fuckers watch his tutorial? I'm pretty sure he stressed that friendly fire is a thing. I still had a good time.

e-celebs always embarrassed themselves and PS2 when promoting the game. When PS2 was first released SOE hired like 3 or 4 them, one being TotalBiscuit. They lasted only a few days.

During beta, SOE paid to fly TotalBiscuit to the their HQ to film game footage. Somehow he lost all the audio and neither of them spoke about each other ever again.

When you disconnect, your galaxy freezes in mid air, it doesn't keep going.

NC's weapons are awful if you don't burst fire with them, and despite being the 'high damage' faction, their signature gun has mediocre dps with low RPM that punishes missing/not getting headshots.

Oh, I was wondering what happened with that. In all honesty, I'm more embarrassed to come back to PS2 to see all those newbies mowing down each other and running everyone, including Ross, over with tanks. Props to those fliers, though, they really did their job well. Ended up getting quite a few outposts secure, thanks to them transporting us footsoldiers.

I'm actually more surprised that people tend not to burst fire. Like do they not see all the visual signs that their weapon gets more inaccurate as they hold the trigger down, or what? Then again, this is one of the few games where you have to actually give a shit about things like projectile velocity, distance, and spread.

so i take it that we're already overloaded on squad leaders?

mfw led a squad for the first time in forever.
I hope I didn't fuck up too hard.

you did your best, that's all that matters

best gal pilot I've ever seen is madhatta on emerald NC

he does things with gals that I used to think were impossible

Be happy about that and get SL's into their own squads with a platoon leader leading the four of them. Most outfits are desperate for actual squad leaders.

By the way, for you greenhorn SL's, you can draw dicks on the map. I never figured out how to do it, but I've seen some dicks, so I know it's possible.

holy shit! I was in his galaxy last night.

He was playing some tunes and I requested some Judas Priest and he started playing after the current song ended. Best time in a galaxy I ever had.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEfOGyvyfFY

TAR/Cycler TRV on medic. Lynx on LA/engy. All 3 are low skill bullet hoses that help compensate for bad aim. Barely a step up from shotguns IMO

TR smg's are pretty much universally regarded as the worst in the game. Avoid where possible

wait until you meet poonanners

Go to the map screen. To the right you'll see 5 buttons: One allows you to draw on the map for yourself or your subordinates.

Thinking of reinstalling this game, however I have an account that has a good amount of progress on it. Am I able to switch from the Briggs server to yours, or are there any Ausfag outfits? If I can switch, will the ping be bearable or?

Server switch tokens aren't a thing yet, and it's not likely they ever will be. Come try out briggs. There's plenty of outfits on Briggs, although you should put some effort into picking the right one. Too many shitty zergfits that will teach you bad habits out there.

The ping's pretty shitty from Sydney to emerald. You're looking at 200 at a minimum, probably closer to 300 depending on your internet quality.

Add Creatin3 on NC if you want someone to chat to for advice.

Mutilator and Mercy

If you're using Mercies, aim for the head. Actually, ALWAYS aim for the head.
And keep moving.
Rush into their face, so they can't use nades or missiles without killing themselves.

DAYUM.

I was the best gal pilot in my old outfit, but I can't do that shit. Then again, I maxxed speed, not hover.

A guy in my old NC outfit used to fly gals like he was possesed, doing things like loops over libs so the back gunner could shoot them was insane.

song name?

Is this normal?

It's usually 10-15 minutes, in my experience.

Not if you become an allaccess™ member today* for only $19.99 $17.99

*Limited offer.

Are there any stealth and/or melee classes?

yes the infiltrator which gets a cloak, sniper rifle, motion trackers and gets to carry a 2 HIT KILL HANDGUN :^))))))))) on anything when he gets enough shekels

and I though Libfagging is fun
nothing quite like the exhilarating boost jump over the ridge only to find a fresh sundie with unsuspecting NC around it

Flaunting out your gayness like that is as sign of personal insecurities (and stupidity) or compulsion to provocate other people. Just like plastering your profile with Trump or 3rd Reich memery.

Which reminds me that I saw a TR outfit called Trump Republik yesterday. Is that a meme, or are TR players stupid enough not realize the irony of carrying the name of a libertarian while playing in a communist faction?

Why does it keep crashing whenever I spend 20+ minutes in a big fight?

Healslut is gr8. Revive nades are the best

In what world

I get the same problem mate. Might just be an issue with the latest patch.

Alright, later tonight we are going full mongolian horde on their asses.

We have enough people in the outfit with certed out Harasseres, they´re gonna provide the portable gas chambers.

Fit stealth, speed and a big gun, preferably the vulcan or the nade launcher, but anything with high DPS goes.

We´re making a squad or two, designate vehicle teams and try to stick in the teams.
We mount the Harassers in groups of 3, 2 engies for driver/gunner and a MAX/HA with lock-on to the back.

Then we ride out and fuck shit up and shit it up hard while blasting pic related.

Ressources dont matter, mines dont matter, the only things that matter are sanic speeds, roadkills and salt.

SALT AND ROADKILLS AND GLORY

Its a weekend thing from what I gathered.

Yes, tho INF has a more utilitarian role, spotting and hacking. You can both go Solid Snek and Sniper Wolf but you aint getting much done if you try to play offensively because fights get hectic as fuck. Inf does have some front-line carbines but you´ll gonna need to pay shekels, goy.

Its a thing that wasnt there yesterday, may be the client patch, may be the servers fucking up.

third engie in the back to dispense mines

infiltrator is great and we need more people playing them. not a whole lot but like 2 or 3 in a platoon make shit go a lot smoother. hacking to pull vehicles from any base, darts to see every enemy in the hex, emp grenades to roll over defended rooms. infiltrators don't print certs as fast as medics can but when you're the only infiltrator at a 96v96 fight and you're getting 20xp for every enemy that dies it adds up quick. being an invisible dickhead with scout rifles or smgs is a good time too.

So you all enjoying double cert week?

I saw quite a few WWEW, murderer.
Can't blame them though your loadout looks disgusting in CQC .

Im gonna grind the SHIT out of it and play casually afterwards

I doubt Id even play it normally WITHOUT the double certs

You seem like a cool guy, dont go to Esamir tomorrow.

Looks like I'm not playing infantry for a while

Yeah I was getting a ton of hackusations so I decided to make some WebM's to prove I'm not

The NC shotties are bullshit.
Shotguns effective against heavy armor (when they are stopped by kevlar).

The DPS on those things is insane and they cover a wide area.

I took mattocks because I was defending a base, if I was attacking I would be using Gorgon's cause they're even more accurate but kill about 1/3rd longer

Considering I had a whole watch tower of engineers to rely on I took mattocks so I could clear an area in seconds vs. tens of seconds

Don't let the video mislead you, Gorgon's are still better to use in 95% of cases

what time?

Tell me if you spotted it :)

God I love c4.
Nobody has situational awareness in this game, I swear.
I am up to 980 certs by just blowing up prowlers and vanguards.

no one has situational awareness because you're camera is locked to 72FOV and you can't move it independent of the body.

Fuck I miss Arma.

Console players have been conditioned to never look up or down because that's what all map designs are like in console games

UTC 23:00 to open end if all goes well
the thing does not require great coordination realy, its "place flare, go full retard in general viscinity"

Dont bother certing out the harasser if you havent already by the way, its a lot of cert that could be better invested elsewhere, like a repair/ammo module for the sundie if you´re new like a lot of people.

You dont need cert for gunning, lets say we get a full squad, its 4 drivers that need the cert and 8 people that dont.

I WANT THAT GUN

LA wrack up to best cheap kills

Or cloaked infs dropping mines

There is an even bigger version you can get

A majority of my kills are tanks with gunners, is it not their job to make sure somebody like me doesn't fairy the shit out of their tanks?

Their gunners are just as blind as the drivers.

If you're playing NC they have severe tunnel vision, they never look around them constantly when gunning and its easy to sneak up on them

I play vanu, if I had another fairy with me we could hunt for sundies.

You always make more certs being engineer/medic which is what almost all my play time is

Hell if you're an inf you can make 40K exp an hour in a big battle if you're the only one using darts

Its incredibly easy to get kills if you're in any way trying, some reason ppl in this game have terrible situational awareness

how do you have 970 hours with your knife

Constantly have med/engineer tool out

On a side note, is adrenaline shield really as OP as it sounds?

Not anymore since the nerf, now its the same as all the other shields

Technically you only have to kill 1 dude to get the same benefit, besides the resist shield is always superior for damage mitigation, have have to turn it on before attacking

I do love though that ppl assume I'm shit because I'm hardly ever killing anything =)

you have 230 hours with your repair tool and 45 with your med tool

what the fuck are you doing with your knife

While I prefer NC over Vanu you are still traitors to mankind.

you have to go back

Nothing

I got no idea why the fuck its counting. I really don't

Who?

our outfit is wwew, in that webm alot of us bite the dust.

Not really, and the queue is new because of a faction pop balance mechanic, so check the other continents if you get a long one.

In practice a "30 minute queue" is usually more like 5-10 minutes. Sometimes not even that long.

If wwew is the the threads outfit I honestly expected better, my squad of randoms held northpoint station for like hours.

I blew up so many sundies, got a handful of mossies at that shitty base being built behind it with a phalanx turret. Then a constant stream of people going to B.

yea, were working on improving, alot of people with us are new to the game to.

how is wall in the way when i went forward from a to b then try to go from b a to in reverse but hit wall

I should give your guys general tips, but I doubt anybody is online right now

yea, those of us that are relatively experienced were discussing making a pastbin/infograph with some tips/tricks, but looks like we still need to get on that.

Thread theme.

My tip is to stop parking your sundies near shit light assaults can climb up onto.

K hit me up sometime if you want me to give you all a crash course in Planetside 2 stuff

Speaking of, where are the fucking webms of the guy who recorded the tank convoy yesterday

join us for a day or something, even if we need to git gud shooting shit with anons and collecting salt from VS is pretty gud.

I got my shit handed to me on that particular raid, ask Gas or Trumpet about it.

you can change field of view in the .ini

I think mine is set to 78 or something vertical, equivalent to like 110 horizontal

Got a time you're going to be operating? I was about to go exercise for an hour

Should I bother getting weapons/attachments before my medtool/repairtool is maxed?

Last two nights we have had full platoons at roughly 9:00 gmt. cant check now but we should have a squad or two on tonight at minimum.

The pistol he's using is the commissioner, it's the mlgpro pistol but it requires gittin gud if you want to use it effectively. Pace your shots, adjust for the slow bullet velocity, and aim for the head. It kills infiltrators in one headshot.

If you're NC, skip it and use the Rebel. Similar time-to-kill but more reliable/forgiving for bad aim.

Commissioner is the best looking and sexiest handgun by far though.

Very cheap things are okay, but first max medtool, then repairtool, last level of repair tool isn't as important as last level of medtool imo. Reviving people at less than full hp is the worst.

Can you change vehicle fov?
I found stuff on the forum saying you couldn't, for balance purpose.

Eh, should have joined TR. You can just chant GORKAMORKAGORKAMORKAGORKAMORKA, go fast, and shoot fast. And you will kill shit if you chant GORKAMORKAGORKAMORKA while doing it.

RED IZ FAST!

I think the knife is just always counted as equipped

attachments are cheap, you can fully equip a gun in like 300 certs or less.

Is there an EU server 8ch outfit?

So did Ross' event happen yesterday?

Well, the prowler has something like 2x the DPS of the mag/vanguard, and 3x when anchored, so it's pretty normal for it to dakka everything around it.

No, but there are quite afew eurofags in our outfit on memerald

All EU players just play on Emerald. Most lag you get will be because of the shitty servers, not the distance.

(checked)
Aight nigs

I'm a west coast fag and I play on emerald for the same reason

ping is usually ~90-100 which is perfectly fine by me

I live in the same state the server is hosted on, so I get around 50 ping, 100 on bad days.

Fastest way to prove this game doesn't deserve a cent

Why does vanu have a smug cat scat fetish?

Also for TR heavy assault whats a machine gun thats rely accurate and powerful like the vanu and NC have?

the rhino's been doing well for me

alright famoogle, someone should make a list of tr weapons equipment and vehicle upgrades to buy.

that would be bretty guud

Found this on a halfchan /vg/ Planetside 2 thread for weapons. Not sure about the rest.

that looks straight up out of the office printer for the next productivity meeting, thanks though famoogle

Yeh it doesn't even have my favourite medic weapon (AMR-66).

im still probably going to buy the t-7 mini chain gun just because its a mini chain gun though even if its shit which isn't on the graph either

First is rape at range, the other rifle is extremely angry elephant hate fucking everything in its path to death with the angriest sounding rape you've ever heard

What does Higby mean?

do you think theres anything else wrong with the graph, i`m sure its probably outdated

one of the devs that has since left the studio

if you see a sundy with some dude's face on it, that's higby

pulsar lsw got a minor nerf to recoil

mcg bug that let you equip all attachments got fixed

I think that's it

I swear there was a faggot saying he was gonna do that as well.

Just use the VR room to test weapons.
And look at the stats.

For a HA, the TR-50 isn't bad. I tend to use it and the minigun for the BRRRRRRT (even though you can't hit shit with it at range, while in RL miniguns are hella accurate)

NC are alright, atleast I had a good sniping and dogfight with some where we chatted afterwards
but you vanu trannies are disgusting
go back to where you belong your reddit cucks

pic related

Into the trash it goes.

I was on at 5/6ish but only 4 other doods were on and then all went offline on me so i just left

that feel when you will never be a full time comfy gunner

Requesting an artfag to create a pic of this.

I logged on, saw vanu and NC had locked 2 continents, had more pop than us and logged off
I want to play to win and lock continents to win even more
Fuck the shitty system where continents dont lock properly if too high server pop. We have only had one lock in the last 5 days while van have had around 10

what is playing video games to have fun

hits are calculated clientside, if all your targets are standing still for you and you shoot them in the head they die fast
if they happen to run behind a wall before you start shooting for them, it appears as if you shot them through the wall

Should I redownload it or is it just as shit as it was six months ago

I've been having fun with Holla Forums, over the last 4-5 days. So, in a word, yes.

Does anyone have that webm about how to create webms?

yes

Thanks, oni-chan.

This guy accused me of hacking

but he was just a derp and spotted me, then uncloaked wearing a flaming helmet that gave away his position

Why do you guys bitch about reddit when you play on a server dubbed Memerald? The server where kids and hipsters play?

Like wouldn't the goal to not play with them period instead of tainting yourselves?

I don't know what cat scat or whatever the fuck people are talking about regarding vanu, I just like hover tanks and giant asses.

If liking giant asses makes me a heretic then so be it.

Because their tears are delicious. Anyone have that pic of a TR holding a coffee cup?

so out in the fucking open, because LA can climb everything

Oh and don't forget. "Vanu have the worst accuracy weapons" - Vanu player

If you park next to a giant rock, I can get on top of the rock and throw c4 without physically getting close to your vehicle. If you have park next to shit, park in a spot where sundy gunners can see it and provide cover.

I said that, and I still stand behind it.

See:

With NC guns you don't have to control fire because the fucking things have such high damage per shot. Everything is dead before the spread becomes significant. While with Vanu guns you can't kill anything with first three rounds, thus forcing you to do that awkward pause with every kill unless they are face to face with you. I've played both factions, NC is babby mode, I was pulling headshots left and right with the standard carbine without any effort. With VS getting positive KD-ratio is a struggle.

You either have two to three people deploy spitfires or you have two guys circle jerking in your turrets.

Do you want your party bus to survive or eat shit? Because if nobody is babysitting the party bus it will eat shit. Either by fairies, vehicle rushes, or random aerial attacks.

that triggered me
I've played a vanu character up to BR38 and if you aim at the upper part of the torso just below the neck the first shot goes in the torso and the next 2-3 in the head, more if you compensate for the minimal recoil they have

Should I just take it up the ass next time?

I think user is saying that NC MAX is stupidly strong at close range, which it is

I encourage you to use the Gauss Saw and remove more vanu

What the hell is up with this place and the worst possible free FPS games?

Im starting to feel there are only underage casuals in this shithole

It has nothing to do with your decisions.

Remember, goyim! :DD The VS have the worst accuracy weapons! :—–DD

t. VS Pro

Halfchan originally wanted to play TR due to the Goons picking up NC and the Reddit deciding to collectively playing VS, but it later changed to a bunch of fags who hate TR more than everyone else in the entire playerbase. That said I don't think they have any outfits, and they're more probably spread out between NC and Vanu, assuming any of them still play the game anymore.

The NC max only has one thing going for it: High alpha damage that lets you instapop 1-3 dudes before a 6 second reload.

The problem is that high alpha damage doesn't clear a room or defend a point. NC maxes are frustrating to fight, but tactically ineffective. It's the sustainability and range of the VS and TR maxes that make them much better options than NC.

This may slowly begin to change if gorgons turn out to be decent and people switch over to them instead of using the shotguns.

If you want to kill a max, play heavy assault and use your dumbfire rocket and/or C4 to kill them.

A lone max is actually pretty easy to kill and any half-decent heavy assault shouldn't have too much of a problem with one.

You could try c4.
I have some how managed to deal with almost everything using C4.

I took down a partial max rush with a single brick.

I wish I had luck like that. They turn to shoot at me before I even start firing.

you have to get around the fucking NC max, it they ALLWAYS have at least 1 engineer and usually a medic near them which you have to take out without alrting the MAX
which leaves the only approach to take airial, still without alerting the MAX or the other 2 infantrymen
but as you say, a single MAX all alone by itself is pretty easy to take out as long as it doesn't see you

That's it. Going to sleep for a bit

And its rarely just a max, its normally a max + engies + medics + HA's waiting to rocket your ass

Forgive him, hes an NC.

If you can, whittle the max down with your LMG, try and kill the guys supporting him first, and then use a rocket when you get a chance. Or trick the max into following you and lay some C4 at a doorway for him and his buttbuddies. Even medics get to use C4.

Those guys are sprinting and can't get their guns up in time. It's the sort of thing you see a lot of new players doing. Experienced players would've sliced around the rock and picked off targets 1 by 1 as they came into view - if they took too much damage they'd chug a medkit and try a different approach.

Oh the Aegis shield

Nobody runs Aegis shield now because it got the living fuck nerfed out of it, charge is infinitely better

Also:

It was actually half-decent when there was the bug that negated all damage from weapons that hit the aegis shield.

You'd still get killed half the time from stuff hitting you from the front anyways, but it was at least a bit more reliable.

Now, like the VS and TR abilities, it's basically worthless.

It used to block explosives as well

But then Daybreak went full retard and most explosives bleed through the shield

Which again makes the shield fucking pointless because with it out you're now moving one mile per decade and an even easier target

When it used to block explosive damage it made C4 fairies the maddest thing on earth

I dunno about that, the zealot overdrive dmg buff and faster reloads does have its perks.

They should of just given TR maxes an ability that recharges their ammo seeing as they are the first ones to run out of ammo.

I wouldn't know how good ZOE is or not right now, since I don't play VS much and haven't touched their maxes yet.

A lot of VS players whine about it being terrible, but this is after they had it in a grossly overpowered state for 6+ months because all balance changes got put on hold for engine optimizations.

and you know they released the max abilities when everybody said they weren't ready at all yet

Now that they balanced it and its not the rape incarnate it used to be its often not worth the risk to make yourself nearly twice as squishy to dish out nearly twice the damage

Like said nobody uses it anymore because its not in any way better than charge is

All three faction max abilities blow ass, they'll never fix it anyways so just stick with Charge

3/4 of the people who play on my faction are just as retarded as NC players, but have better equipment.

We used to be super try hards back in the day but it seems they went to TR, or stopped playing.

I honestly don't know what the fuck happened to my people, they were never this bad back is planetside 1 or the early days of the game ps2.

Also fuck every time I see new video of Vanguard/Prowler/Lightnings and the stable turrets when driving it filled me with an unholy rage that it took nearly two years of bitching at SOE devs to give the other tanks the same auto-stabilization Magriders had

T-Ray and whats her face bitch though kept insisting a stable turret was a Magrider "Specialty" and fought tooth and nail to keep other tanks from getting it

Low and behold, Daybreak takes over and now all vehicles have it

Fuck those two

Could you explain? I haven't played in a while.

Also this is why its fucking retarded to split your dev's into "Factions"

As they're less likely to balance things objectively

Tape a stick onto an RC car and have it drive over hills, the stick goes up and down

Before you had to manually adjust for every tiny fucking bump in the landscape, which made gunning anything other than a magrider a fucking pain at high speed

I liked Higby, he kept trying to sneak smut into their command center videos.

Pretty sure vanguard and prowler actually don't have stabilization; it's just that the ground was flat enough not to notice any problems.

From my experience, firing on the move is completely ineffective in vanguards normally.

Here, what it looks like in real life

Oh, thanks.

I don't think they've added any sort of stabilization, its just that the magrider doesn't normally hit bumps. When it does its pretty clearly not stabilized.

t. tank pro

So is optimization what they're focusing on now?

Is it still this way?

No, they're not focusing on optimizations. Next up is probably a balance pass at Wrel's hands. There's already been some okay changes so far.

And I don't think they really have enough devs to be splitting them up into individual factions now. It's a dumb idea to begin with anyways.

Just tested all the other tanks in the VR

They all have auto-stabilization now

cool

The man who said the Aegis shield and Lockdown was fine, but Zoe needed a buff

why do the NC have almost no recoil? i mean shit, its almost as bad as vanu guns. controling any TR gun like this is near impossible.

do the devs really hate the TR? our air gets nerfed to a point where it is useless unless you pump it full of certs, and even then its still nowhere near as good as the other fighter planes. our weapons have lower damage and more recoil than VS and NC can imagine, the prowler isnt all that bad but certainly doesnt compare that well against a magrider that can just strafe all over the place and climb alot off steep terrain without alot of troubles unlike the prowler that has troubles even accelerating sometimes.

I've started compensating for TR air, since I almost always play HA I've started carrying around a grounder and will always aid airbros if they're fighting enemy aircraft.

I could've sworn TC had the most recoil.
You have to fire in short bursts. The high damage kind of counters it, but not by much.

TR on Emerald is just as cancer as VS. With the VS you got a bunch of fucktards and with the TR you have to deal with people who either know what they are doing, but don't take suggestions from anyone or retards who have 0 idea what they are doing. Plus TR has a decent pop of furries as well. If you ever see the "Ordo" outfit they are literally all furries. NC isn't much better than either, but VCO, PHX and a few of the other outfits are pretty organized at peak times plus you got cool bros like MadHatta. Of course this is only on Emerald.

m8, the prowler is the best performing tank by every metric you can look at except aircraft kph, by a wide margin

TR is actually very competitive; it's the NC who need some kind of love, somewhere, on something. Nobody really knows what though.

TR still has the best performing guns and the best turreted weapon. They also have the best Maxes and the Prowler literally is outperforming every other tank. NC needs a few buffs here and there since they have been under performing for a long ass time. It would also be nice to have them buff the Jackhammer to the point where it can actually be useful like it was in PS1.

i ran around in this game earlier this month. It was fucking dead.
I was taking a shit all over the map and not one came to contest me.
Do people actually play this still?

Man, you're nuts if you think the jackhammer isn't worth using. TR and VS would kill to get a shotgun like that.

sounds to me like you played at 3am when everyone was sleeping and just ran around ghostcapping stuff.

If I were to guess, it's probably mostly a problem of community. NC strategy is "ATTACK USA USA USA USA HURAH MUH FREEDOM"
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'd say the guns could use a little work, too. Damage boost isn't really much. I've heard they got a better time-to-kill because of it, but it certainly doesn't feel that way. I'd not ask for more firerate, rather I'd ask for a dab more damage, personally.

Alright tell me why I would use a jackhammer over the GD-22/Anchor? While sure they are not shotguns and it is a bit unfair to compare them, they are cqc lmgs and they work wonders at cqc and medium range which that alone makes them more useful than the jackhammer.

I can definitely assure you it has nothing to do with the playerbase

1. Statistics remain the same on every server, even though player populations and outfits change
2. Same statistics cropped up on the playstation servers, which have a playerbase that has nothing in common with the PC players

No; it has nothing to do with the players, their skill level, their communication, or anything else of the sort.

Otherwise you'd see more variance between servers.

The NC doesn't have a single server that even performs up to the expected par of 33%

Thats so weird, I know when I was a big outfit guy and we did the mlg shit and the server smashes we always wanted to go NC because high damage low horizontal recoil guns were fucking godlike.
unless something has seriously changed since 2014, I thought they just nerfed the VS LMGs

yeah i do the same, i always use the striker, besides making enemy air fuck off its really good at laying down some pressure on enemy vehicles

looking at battles i'm in, mind that i'm fighting VS usually because i'm only playing with the Holla Forums outfit, the prowler never last long enough except for if it is shooting at something from a long range. and the lightning isnt buff enough to last close range combat while some close armor support is desperatly needed sometimes. the NC have alot of HP and a very strong gun and the magrider is able to dodge most incoming fire while still being stable enough to keep shooting.

i'm not saying the NC is op. in my opinion the NC is just alot more fun to fight against than the vanu anyway, and not because the NC is weaker for some reason. but because fights against NC go up pretty even.

i think this might be a (small) part of the problem

Well damn. No idea, then. Maybe people just can't handle the kick.

Shotguns are shotguns and LMG's are LMG's

If you want a shotgun to be as effective as an LMG at LMG ranges, it's not really the quintessential shotgun anymore.

More of a rapid fire sniper rifle.

Shotguns are for 5-10m fights, biolabs, inside buildings, and so forth. At those ranges an LMG doesn't stand a chance. Don't try to use them like you'd use an LMG. Use it for camping a doorway or fighting someone in a small room.

Most people tend to use longer range weapons because shotguns require a lot more positioning to use them well, and other weapons have utility outside a building, but that's just the nature of the weapon.

?????

But the GD-22/Anchor are literally designed for that shit and fully upgraded you just mow people down forever in biolabs there is no point in using a jackhammer even then.

i think the regular squad/platoon leaders need some rest from the weekend, it was crazy. i would take the lead if i werent busy right now but i think alot more people will get on in a few hours.

Holy shit, Asians didn't fuck around

NC seems to do pretty good so long as most of the players are actually experienced and know how to handle their guns - if you check the server smash results most NC HA players are using the anchor/godsaw, not the gauss saw.

There's a lot of speculation to be had here, but I think it's a combination of the game not really conveying weapon mechanics very well to new players, on top of TR and VS weapons not really requiring burst firing as standard practice. If you run around and try to hose someone down without even aiming down sights using the gauss saw, you aren't going to do dick with it. In fact, you can't even just run around and ADS - you need to learn what ranges you have to stand still or crouch, and what ranges you can still try and sidestep, as well as how many rounds you can fire before letting off the gas for 300ms.

And standing still also makes you sniper bait, which is another point against the saw.

And the low DPS but high bullet damage forces you to go for headshots to be competitive with the other LMG's as well, which is yet another thing that experienced players can do, but new players can't (or don't even know about).

I think it's a lot of little things like this in a few different areas, that make NC's regular server performance so shit.

So don't use the jackhammer then?

Plenty of other people make good use of it.

I think, at least in the gauss saw's case, that this is a large part of the problem: The gun has a dps of 1667, compared to the CARV and Orion's 1788.

Then, take that low dps, and add a 300ms or so pause every 4-8 rounds in order to compensate for the high (0.07 vs 0.04/0.05) bloom per bullet.

The TTK has a substantial enough difference that most NC heavy assaults likely lose their 1vs1 duels against other heavy assaults because of it. Especially if you don't burst fire and the gun becomes an RNG crapshoot. You have to compensate for the high recoil/bloom and low dps with good accuracy, burst-fire, and headshots to make up for it, and that's difficult for the average player.

Didn't know that about the DPS. I always heard the NC guns actually had better TTK. Then again, I guess DPS isn't necessarily connected to TTK.

I say it needs a dab upped damage. Considering how the DPS is already lower than most rival weapons, and recoil is worse on top of that requiring you to burstfire lowering the recoil even more, you end up with a net shittier gun.
Give it a boost, maybe, and it'd balance out. The only alternative I can think of is giving it a higher ROF, which'd kill the main reasons I liked the NC over other factions.

We need better teamwork once we get a lot of anons like yesterdat but it was pretty fun. Also thanks for posting that gun chart someone.

They were nerfed if I recall correctly.

What launcher should I get once I get 1000 certs

Striker

Grounder

Decimator

Phoenix

Lancer

Swarm

Steam

C4

potato?

Memes

JUST

Happens everytime. Always seems also like everyone else can simply take more hits than me where as I die immediately.

Just use the NS-15 if you are a HA and you are having trouble with faction weapons.

So what I can gether from this thread is that, NC and TR guns each have there ups and downs, but each take skill to use due to high recoil/high spread. I also tend to notice that stock TR weapons really lack on the range front, as a TR heavy I will loose most fights past medium range againstr NC.

Vanu are EZY mode, you dont have recoil and you dont have bullet drop, I dont understand how you can complain. man up and play factions that require you to git gud. the only reason why you find shit remotly hard is because you never have to learn how to componsate for recoil/drop.

medium dps
medium recoil
medium magazine size
high first shot recoil
fast magazine swap time

its not that VS guns are good, its just that all the guns in this game fucking suck. Come from any other modern fps and even vanu guns feel like shit.

They have to make the guns garbage to increase ttk so everybody doesn't get instagibbed because of ludicrously high latency.

They should really just increase hit points. The bolt driver in ps1 couldn't one shot kill a rexo with a headshot

Is the CARV S worth it? I really like the CARV and I intend to stick with it and S is pretty much the same thing, but is it a significant improvement?

War is hell

Purely on paper, its an improvement if your fire control is shit, you get less dakka and in turn easier fire control.

OR you just slap a 2x collimator on your Carv and git gut, the results are the same.

I hate this outfit, doesn't really help that half of it plays like they've never played a shooter in their life.

NC/VS platoon when?

This pretty much. It says something when HA and Maxes feel like they just have more paper for amor compared to other classes.

This is everything that is wrong with VS

You sould like a faggot.

NC guns do have better TTK typically. Gauss SAW is a long range weapon and it's being compared to the CARV and Orion, which are both close-mid range weapons. Gauss SAW can stretch out to much longer range than Carv or Orion, and can even be used as a pseudo-battlerifle since it's a 3 headshot kill at any range.

Fairer comparison would be comparing CARV and Orion to the Anchor, which has a slightly slower bodyshot ttk and a slightly faster headshot ttk.

Wow, talk about shitting where you eat.

Don't get me wrong, the meme'ing is nice, but you suck at everything else :^)

Yea your a fag go play vanu and be a horse fucking fag elsewhere.

This is bait isn't it?

youre right tbh

but i like the meems so this outfit is good

Your free to take charge. Don't act like we have a leader or anything.

*You're
Sorry everyone

good job fags, not blaming the outfit just fucking TR
we should force one map into lockdown then focus on the next but random shitters dont understand this

If you're so good at the game than become a squad or even platoon lead. The last many hours I played were terrible because we had shit lead but yesterday was awesome.

yesterday was awful what the fuck you talking about

Shit tons of cooperation. Full platoon. Lots of certs. Laughs all around.

What's your idea of a good run?

What time was you playing yesterday? We had many different squad/platoon leads during that day. People from both Europe and NA play in this outfit and at many different times.

you must have joined late, it was atrocious since we switched up leaders sine emost of us got burnt out defending Indar the day before that
5 hours of moving around the map failing to take anything and hopping worlds for no reason
only started doing good because squad leader decided to follow the zerg instead of actually being a good leader

Which was wasted to due to several stupid plans.
Which only attracted goons and korea fps to our ass wherever we went
maybe if you owned the sundy or were squad leader but everyone else was getting killed over and over
Only early in the day when we were laughing at tumblr retards, the rest of day was frustrating due to constantly losing against both other factions
We come in and make the others go back by locking the continent

It's the effort that counts, user. Just because we don't win doesn't mean we didn't cooperate.

I noticed a few instances of
But this was out of my hands since I was on armour most of the time and nobody was securing their initial entry points to allow others to move in. They'll learn eventually.

Don't even pretend that 1 platoon can make a difference on high activity servers, user. You do your part, try to take areas that you can and hope for the best. The game is designed around 100s of players not a few dozen.

Sure one team can make the differnece in a clutch situation where it's one capture away from continent lock but that's not common. Or low-pop server.

Mongorian Horde 15 minutes ETA

We´re gonna try Hossin first and then move to Indar once Hossin is stabilized/FUBAR

We spawn at the Hossin Warpgate and enter charlie squad. Then we die a lot and kill a lot.

I'm quite astonished at how much of an effect our outfit is having on Hossin.

Yeah, but that's not what we're doing. Instead of assisting those fights that could use that insane amount of players to win we dick around on other locations expecing to just get in and take everything ending up fighting for hours without any outcome and people getting burnt out. If it continues this way you can expect people to get bored of the game within a week. There are other Platoons or even outfits without any coordination whatsoever who are making more progress in 10 minutes than our outfit does in 2 hours.

The people in the outfit are way too focused on trying to be ">le sekrit klub takes it all" instead of actually playing the game.

OP Mongolian Horde redeploy to Indar, need at least 1 more certed harasser

Fuck this outfit.

Legitimately, the answer is probably either the grounder or decimator.

Grounder if you feel like making flying things fuck off, decimator if you want tanks to fuck off.

Getting killed over and over in less then two seconds is fun?

I don't know what game you were playing. I was having a blast.

All sunderers come to an end, user.

When in doubt, go to VR.

You could at least say "Hey, this Sundy is getting heavily assaulted, don't TP to it" or even place it better you fucking dumbass.

Well fuck me dead, I got an Annihilator or whatever and there's no refund so I'm out 1,000 certs

Or you could recognise that yourself from the spawn attack warning, spawn to in, get in and start firing its defensive guns.

Again, or YOU could do that. KNow a better location? Fucking pull a sundy and put it there. Need support while getting to it? Ask someone nearby. Want to manage even more people? Become squad or platoon lead.>>9354566

Mr know it all made an uninformed 1K cert purchase. wew

What if they just showed up and haven't started attacking? That's also implying that the defensive guns do fuck all to anything.

Its not like I can just hijack the Sundy GTA style and move it to a place that you sorry people weren't competent enough to pick. Its not like you fuckers will even listen if I ask for support considering that you can't even help yourselves, let alone your team.

Because you niggers wouldn't give me a straight answer.

Shit, considering how incompetent this outfit is, maybe I should make an NC alt and mow you miserable shits down. I could probably take on an entire squad considering how retarded you people are

Perhaps you should stop being autistic and have fun. I was playing the same game as you at the same time and have 0 complaints.

This is what is ruining this outfit.

Correction, nothing is ruining the outfit, if anything, it's cunts like you that bitch and moan for no reason.

FUCK people like you especially. You are the reason that the game is fucking horrible to play in the first place because you make the experience a massive pain in the ass and then ad hoc when somebody brings it up. This whole goddamn outfit will be dead in two weeks tops due to bullshit like this.

Read the thread faggot there are more than enough reasons, mainly you all being shit.

Then stop playing you won't be missed faggots

I joined NC and had a lot of fun killing you already

Have fun nerd

Operation Mongolian Horde is discontinued due to lack of everything.

Also you faggots REALLY need to chill the fuck out. Are you basing your fun off your K/D or the CPH or something? Nobody CARES if you die often, thats part of the game, accept the fact that you dont get to be MLG in this game.

You get into a stalemate, you pull out like faggots.
You get into a battle with less than 50% chance of winning, you pull out like bitches.
All you do attack a base, complain how fucking hard it is to take it and then whine until we redeploy somewhere else.

Our platoon leaders are absolutely fucking retarded, trying to "lead" where theres nothing to lead but a bunch of newshitters that just want to have fun, are spamming outfit channel with spotting information and get buttravaged every fucking time ANYTHING happens thats not a continent lock for us.
Stop this shit, you have a utilitarian role of holding multiple squads together, you have shit all idea about how to tacticool this game.

This is also not a tacticool game, stop acting like it requires micromanagement past "attack Base X by means of Y" and basic squad roles like "Air" or "Armor". No we should not split up and form flanks because its retarded. No we should not attack different bases with different squads. No we should not control squad composition because we have common sense and a fucking microphone.

I swear to god its like you dont know how to have FUN anymore.

Maybe if you fuckers had more competence as a team, we wouldn't be joining NC solely to kick your fucking ass.

We're not MLG Quickscopers, retard, we play for fun.

That's why we go against the zergs.

What the fuck do you mean "competence"? You fucking pull 2 or 3 sunderers, and zerg a point until you cap it, it's faggots like you that think "wah we should only fight with 3 to 1 odds and pull out instantly if we aren't winning" that are ruining the fucking experience, If you don't like spending 45 minutes going back and forth for 1 base then stop playing, that's the meat of this god damn game.

I'm talking when that retard from our outfit made a goddamn hive 500 meters away from the NC warpgate.

I'm talking about dumbasses that park sundes in plain sight with no cover and then wonder why its immediately taken down

I'm talking about dumbass leaders that don't even give orders and then wonder why the team isn't organized

Its fucking ridiculous because its all basic crap that could easily be fixed.

Okay I will say that pissed me the fuck off.

Then why don't you fucking ask for platoon lead then.

Because nobody will ever give it because the team is so disorganized that people are jumping ship onto different factions.

I could probably give orders through outfit chat but I still don't see it happening so long as we aren't organized

Have you asked?

The outfit is made from a bunch of autists ranging from different experience levels on shooters, some of them starting to learn PS2; if you think you can do better, just ask the team.

Not yet, I'd try but my 1,000 cert waste really set me back financially so I'm not really sure if its even worth continuing on this character.

Plus its not like twk or whoever will just go "Oh, you want to be leader random angry guy? Sure"

LITERALLY FUCK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK

Why not? We don't have a designated leader, it's the guy that makes the platoon first.

We're neither MLG quickscopers nor milsim autists.

Also you can refund your certs at BR 15

I never knew that, thanks for the info. I'll probably ask for leader now

It's a small wonder you didn't dub linking park over that video.

Just chill the fuck up, jesus. Videogames are supposed to be fun.

You can only refund certs spent on tools, abilities and attachments. Not weapons.

Can anyone here help me get the game running?

I used to play back in november with the exact same rig so I have no idea what the problem is
or why it's giving me a bullshit error message, my drivers are all up to date

it would be nice to play the game considering I wasted 12gb of my data to download it

Not true, I remember refunding that one Mosquito turrent and bought the hellfire rockets

I wouldn't mind if there was a Holla Forums NC outfit, but if the prime attitude about it is "We have to jump ship because we aren't winning hard, or because of a few dumb things that can be worked out through hindsight". That only leads to a cycle of shipjumping, until no outfit exists, unless someone manages to dominate and makes an exclusive group that requires more than being form Holla Forums.

The Annihilator itself isn't a bad launcher, since it locks onto all enemy vehicles(which helps more against Magriders, since they hover a bit above the ground and has a .5 second faster reload over the M9 Skep, and the lock on means you can hit distant targets. The downside is the no dumbfire, which means that enemies will know if you're aiming at them. The Striker's useful if you want to hit something, period with its 7 rockets per magazine. Grounder's good if you just want to be able to lock onto aircraft while dealing similar damage to the ML-7.

Are you that 14 year old gay Vanu bernout by any chance?

Hey fags, if you are having thoughts of heresy and interested in enlightenment and wanna tryhard. Add NigTeef. I will show you guys how to fuck with zerg rushes using C4.

Wat, are you niggers serious this board is like 13% video games and 87% memes

I mean if you niggers want you can play as tranny smug cat scat fetishists "VS" or cheese burgers "NC" which is basically ez mode, go ahead the whole reason all of these people joined the outfit was because they wanted to have fun

If you need me I'll be at the crown faggots

Oh you're one of those C4 fairies.

just blue screen'd 3 times in a row trying to open the game, have fun tonight without me goy's..

r-really guys, if you would know the whole story it wouldnt even be that bad. p-please dont bully me.

Well, except that the TR and VS get the "close range" LMG's (they're perfectly usable out to even 50m) by default, while NC gets the "long range" LMG instead. Add on that 90% of infantry combat takes place inside 10-15m to begin with, and then the fact that performance on the CARV/Orion is still comparable with the gauss saw out to about 50m due to the higher DPS and decent accuracy, and it's only at ~50m+ that the gauss saw's advantage becomes more distinct, where it hardly matters, and you've got the current balance situation right now.

The gauss absolutely has a recoil/aim benefit over the CARV and Orion once you know how to use it right, but the difference is marginal both in actual shooting, and in the difference it makes in combat-use, and actually requires the players gettin gud to use it right. So the end result is most of the NC running around with a gun in firefights where it's outperformed by the TR and VS equivalents. This is even obvious when you look at the directive versions of these three LMG's, where the Butcher, and especially the Betelgeuse, come out on top over the godsaw. Obviously even in the hands of skilled players, the TR and VS close range, high dps options are of more benefit than the NC's long range, low dps.

Trying to say that the NC LMG is meant for long range and so is fine, is just blatantly ignoring that everyone has to start with it by default, but fights up close, and that this absolutely has a detrimental effect on NC player performance out of the gate.

In other words, if you're a regular joe NC heavy assault player and you don't want to put the many hours needed to learn gittin gud with the gauss saw or unlocking the godsaw and chaining those headshots, then you should be using the Anchor or GD-22S.

I get you are socially awkward, but logic should of kicked in. Why would you reveal personal history and information on here of all places.

TOP FUCKING KEK
Fucking this.

Yeah.

I just got nervous, can we all just forget about this, i just wanted to play vidya with Holla Forums i didnt think i was retarded enough to do this.

Shit i was at work earning shekels to exchange for meme decals, what happened?

Holy shit, this. It was fun following the zerg until my game crashed

Seriously the faggots that keep saying to switch continents and whine about us being all over the place should just join VS and get gassed

no, I misstyped turret

I really want to know what I missed now.

Don't worry about it lad, I might banter you every now and then though.

I personally don't care, but there are people who will hold this over your head and terrorize you about it. This is the nature of the beast here.

By all logic the anchor should have been the NCs starter raifu.

I think the banter is funny even if im the one thats the target just because of all the keks people are having, i just dont want things to get more awkward than they actually are. Besides that im usually leading a squad, so i worried people wont take me seriously anymore

No worries of that with me.

Your awful tactics do that more than your sperginess ever could.

today we smashed a vs autismfort

He just dropped an industrial load of spaghetti. He was talking about how he fucked a 12 year old girl when he was 18 or something like. I dunno, the whole chat would shut up, so I'm not sure if he was being serious or not.

like that*
wouldn't*

Fuck off you got it all wrong, she wasnt 12.

weww

I couldn't hear what you were saying, what was the age then?

So, 13?

Nice.

Wait, I think was there, wasn't it about some aut calling someone a redditor or was this a different load of spaghetti?

(checked)

Goodbye, thread.

I dont even know why the fuck i would keep talking about this but she was 14 and some at the time. Its just a few years difference and there is a rather long buildup to the story but i think i've been talking to much today

Sorry for the shitty post format but im on my phone

she was apparantly 14 and the redditguy had tried to "court" or groom her since she was 12
nacho is 19 now, he mentioned that the guy was 17 at the time this happened so this happened 2 years ago if I understood it correctly
I think he also mentioned that the girl is 16 by now

jesus christ nacho, contain your spaghettios

The fact his handle is nacho makes this a lot funnier.

how so?
I don't pay much attention to your ebin meymeys

Thats basicly what happened, i kinda dont wanna go in detail.

you've said too much already
go to bed

Truly fucking hate going around in a near empty server and capturing shit. Boring as fuck and it needs to stop.
Fucking fuck off you boring piece of shit.

Also, stop whining for fucks sake.

Continent, you nigger.

the game is shit so not many stay for more than a few days

And one ProTipper: Trying to cap points with one sundie is like fucking a 13 year old. Stupid as hell, but it might be fun.

Where do you live at anyway, a liberal country or a black neighbourhood?

Finland, aka nofunland.

If it's illegal, it's stupid.

wew

I've been playing for over a year and I haven't had this feeling yet

I really want this feeling

Is the 13 year old stupid, is fucking the 13 year old stupid, or am i stupid?

webm unrelated

new thread up

Fucking the 13 year old is stupid.

It's six in the morning so I might also be stupid. You might be too. I don't know.

get out

do you have some voice mod from the coach from Home Movies?

If you are playing on Emerald join Dapp if you are VS, VCO/PHX/TAS if you are NC and fuck if I know for TR.

I hate base building altogether, but to be fair to that guy that made the hive too early, it's not the reason we got overrun. We didn't start getting overrun until Amerish was locked. Then they all came to Hossin. Even without the hive up we still would have gotten overrun because of our location. Unless you mean the location in general was bad?

This.

Me too.