New York Times in Full Panic Mode Over Reports Trump May Designate Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Or

New York Times in Full Panic Mode Over Reports Trump May Designate Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organization
Every time.
Sounds like a good idea.
archive.is/2jHVY

Good. Next include Trudeau and the Canadian government.

IIRC this puts Huma just one step away from the Brotherhood and open to arrest.

CAIR is a fucking front organization for them too. Their meetings had kettle linked to extensive terrorist groups.

Hasn't Saudi Arabia already declared CAIR a terrorist organization? Trump could exploit that by claiming that he is only following the advice of those "good muslims" in Saudi Arabia who are totally our loyal "allies".

That would force the left to either attack Saudi Arabia or drop the issue. I think they'd sooner drop the issue.

Trump should Ban Turkey.

So when people ask why Trump can say that Erdoğan has been arming ISIS,and his son has been making money off Black market oil.

Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO first. And to do that, NATO needs to be totally disbanded, it's purpose declared obsolete.

The planned role of Turkey in NATO was for the Turks to sweep north following a Russian invasion of Western Europe, cutting off Russian troops from Russia. This of course is all taking place during/after the nuclear exchange, making it a ridiculous plan that would almost certainly never actually be executed even if the cold war did turn hot. The world going nuclear would be too chaotic and all these plans would fall apart.

But in these ridiculous NATO plans, Turkey is key. NATO is shit and needs to be disbanded, allowing America to cut all ties with Turkey. Then we can align with Russia and retake Constantinople. Purge the world of the turkroach menace.

Next is time to ban AIPAC for being an organization created to give foreign influence over the US government. i still can't believe this sham is considered to be a homegrown organization when it's clearly an Israeli front.

actual news bump

Test to see if I'm still banned from this board.

If it posts,

Hello Waifu Poster.

I thought you were the Waifu Poster. It seems I was mistaken. Carry on.

It wouldn't be hard. There's been mountains of evidence for years of the Muslim Brotherhood sending funds to terrorist groups. The Muslim Brotherhood is also "the" headquarters for the subversive "moderates", so the President crippling them like this would also make it that much harder for the shitskins to gain an initial foothold with their #NotAllMuslim type campaigns.

if trump is against muslims, why is he supporting muslims in the balkans?

He is?

He's against terrorism.

I'm against letting the kind of creatures in my country who will turn to terrorism for even the tiniest hint of insult
shitlibs really didn't think this argument trough

For some reason, this infuriates me more than anything I've seen in months.

What a bastard

Why do we even have these foreign advocate groups in our country anyway? They talk about Russian collusion but none of this garbage belongs in the USA, from AIPAC to NAACP to whatever the spic groups are called to this nonsense. Meanwhile, they all need to leave.

Is this a path to putting a bunch of democrats in prison?

the fuck are you talking about? i never recall him supporting šiptars

I'm against the ones who don't do that shit but have ties to people who do it as well. They all have to go back in body bags.

But guys, Issandr El Amrani said that calling the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group would be mean! ;_; Pay no attention to the fact that George Soros cuts his paycheck, we have to be nice to terrorists so they don't become terrorists!

If only we could hang him from that tree. That tree didnu nuffin

What are you >implying?

Trump is pretty much the exact opposite of Hillary.

too late, we
ONE NATION
UNDER ONE GOD
SALUTING ONE FLAG
nao

Here's hoping the government does something about that. For once I wouldn't mind them following America's lead.

Libshits, they never change. Complain about partisanship in politics but they will change their opinions in a second if conservatives even hint at changing theirs. Fucking mentally ill contrarians.

ECOFACISM NOW

For real though
If they just maintained a policy of "don't go full jew around the gentiles and make them mad at us" counties wouldn't have had to expel them every few decades. All of their problems are entirely self created.

They are encouraged to cause problems because it makes them more cohesive. If they make everyone in the pack believe they are always being persecuted by the goy every second then they all will continue following tribal model obsessively. Rabbis bash gentiles and then get their flock to fear gentiles because they know it will put them into a flight mode that always pushes them toward the tribal hivemind.