Some really dubious shit is going down on cuckchan

Some really dubious shit is going down on cuckchan

Äyy

== IT HAS BEGUN ==.

WEW
E
W

Go back to cuckchan and find out whats going down then.

ok you know what, this fucking red text shit is pissing me off, so fuck it all, i'll test it all out now

RED
RED
RED
=RED=
= RED =
=RED=
= RED =

fuck your shitty text editor, fuck you all

Cuckchan is the other way

Was it this?

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN
GO LARP ON YOUR OWN

Get out.

so halfchan is cia?

(((They))) try to memory hole this.

ARCHIVE AND SHARE

If that is the picture then you faggots are retarded.

Yes, please shit up the board with your autism, the Halloween props want to put an end to the Jews, so the Jews shill Holla Forums to put an end to them.

Go back you fucking refugee, we don't exist for your entertainment. Make your own goddamn board if you want to have the same discussion over and over.

I'm just posting it, nigger. I think it's retared too.

The former Canadian defense minister confirms ayyliens exist like 4 years ago, to my knowledge, he was never disputed by the Canadian government - and therefore serves as the best proof you will get short of seeing them with your own eyes, considering video can be manipulated beyond forensic identification by even a small upstart company.

(that they exist and we are in contact with them)

That's how (((they))) usually establish their psyops and diversion bullshit. Just post it often enough and you'll get a couple of mentally ill/low IQ retards to repeat it for you.

I saw it. It looked like a half formed calf.

aliens could delete our memories and photos of them from a million miles away remotely and they would know every thought and move you take and make before you have made it sitting a billion miles away with no reason to ever visit they would know ALL THAT HAS BEEN AND THAT WILL BE through passive observation alone they have no need to visit

The picture in question was a genetically modified human

If it's fake you're a retard for believing it.
If it's real you're a retard for not saving it.
Either way you have to go back to cuckchan.

Kill yourself,
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

Implying.

Allegedly thread was taken down in a minute. I took this screenshot from 8ch. When cuckchan and NSA purge picture from internet there is high chance it's legit. I hope that someone copied orginal file on their offline drives.

post the pick damnit

Whoa, autistic bait was deleted, there's definitely something to this. We need to make five more threads about this and LARP more.

Ayys or not Ayys, cuckchan is scraped by hundreds of private archives, and lord knows how many autists screen capping everything. These modern tall tales simply don't work in an era where everything is recorded.

Good, the vols and mods did their job. You'll probably cap this one as 'evidence' too when it get deleted.
Fuck off back to cuckchan moron.

None of these retards SAVED it. That's how you know how stupid this fucking shit is.

This reeks of a fake conspiracy theory. Or it's just cuckchan bullshit.

In either case you have to go back.

or mods just deleted it because it's fucking stupid and not politics

in before government shill

This may be true opsec failure or it may be preparation for Blue Beam psyop. Remember Schultz that spoke in EU parliament about contacting leaders of other planets?

Omg I love the chans so ==FUCKING== much xDDD channer 4 life

Pics or it didn't happen.

This ayy lmao bullshit IS a psyop and you are shilling it.

weird stuff, i saw deleted photos with many replies to the post that this was the original picture.

Schultz is a kike and a globalist shill.
Globalists love the ayy meme because it gives an excuse for global unity against outside forces.
Politicians have been memeing this for years, and even the Graphic novel Watchmen was based around the whole idea of governments using fake aliens to control the world.
Aliens are a fucking psyop. Real aliens would be undetectable as they would be millions if not billions of years ahead of us in terms of technology.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Wewiewews, dat of sudge äy lämmu's
BEINS
8=======D

That old fag has dementia. Do you really think the state of the world would be what it is, if the fuckers running shit were doing deals with aliens? Aliens put them and all their shit in jeopardy hence, their full focus would be on not getting anal probed. Not your sister being sodomized by Akmed and Mohammad.

Also this, there is zero fucking reason for manned missions way the fuck out here when a a couple hundred probes could do the job just as well and be utterly undetectable, especially in the golden age of ayy sightings, the 1950's. Why didn't we see UAV's before we could make them ourselves?

Just a question here, how do you know that the supposed UFO's were manned?

Little grey men. For every story we've got of an ayymobile there's usually a corresponding one about bug eyed corpse colored folks sticking 25cm of wood up whatever pussy and ass they can find.

Truly,the first shitposter.

well they are poisoning the water here now, the shut down and confusion psyop about this is fucking big

Yes, but that is irrelevant to supposed sightings of UFOs, they could have been unmanned.

i saw such pics with many replies

thats not the picture you shill