Denmark yes!

Danish man who videoed himself burning the Quran charged with blasphemy

Case is first time Danish prosecutors have charged anyone with blasphemy in 46 years

The 42-year-old suspect put the clip, entitled “Consider your neighbour: it stinks when it burns" to a group called “YES TO FREEDOM – NO TO ISLAM” in December 2015.

Jan Reckendorff, from the public prosecutor’s office in Viborg, said: “It is the prosecution's view that circumstances involving the burning of holy books such as the Bible and the Quran can in some cases be a violation of the blasphemy clause, which covers public scorn or mockery of religion.

“It is our opinion that the circumstances of this case mean it should be prosecuted so the courts now have an opportunity to take a position on the matter.”

The maximum sentence for blasphemy is four months in prison but Mr Reckendorff said prosecutors were more likely to seek a fine.

Copies of the Quran are treated with reverence by Muslims and any move to desecrate or destroy the holy book is seen as a grave insult.

Rumours of Quran burnings have sparked arrests, lynchings and riots in Muslim-majority countries, while the move has been appropriated by the far-right and anti-Islamic groups, including the Westboro Baptist Church in America.

Only four blasphemy prosecutions have ever been attempted in the country.

The last was in 1971, when two Denmark Radio producers were acquitted after airing a song mocking Christianity.

Two people were previously fined in 1946 after acting out a “baptism” at a ball in Copenhagen, while four others were sentenced for putting up anti-Semitic posters and leaflets in 1938.

At least a dozen other cases have been considered but not charged, including in 2006 when prosecutors decided to stop an investigation into the Jyllands-Posten newspaper over a controversial set of caricatures under the headline “The Face of Mohamed”.

The publication sparked protests around the world, with insulting the Prophet seen as a grave offence to Muslims and Islamic scholars interpreting Quran verses on idolatry to forbid any representation of Mohamed.

archive.is/3bL75

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Denmark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_tax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Denmark
archive.is/cW3Cg
righteousalliance.blogspot.de/2009/07/denmark-model-matrix-for-brave-new.html
archive.is/1Cgig
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-peoples-party-immigration-refugees-christmas-christianity-easter-church-danish-a7585221.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Comparative_price_levels_of_consumer_goods_and_services
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheeeeeeet, Mohammad fuxored my text. Blasphemy! Behead those kike's on Twitter who insult Kek.

behead those who don't check dubs

Everyday Europe seems more and more fucked to me. And this isn't even a new law; it's been around a long time! Maybe Europe just always hated freedom?

Quiet burger cuck

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Denmark

u fockin wot m8

Important political offices held by lefties and Jews.

Cant argue with dubs. Shit.

(checked)
Dubs confirm the obvious. That still doesn't answer my question, though.

it's denmark though, even in worst case scenario 4 months for blasphemy he'll get 3 meals a day and live pretty comfortably

DEAD JUDGES CAN'T PASS SENTENCES

Why Denmark isn't mocked anywhere near as much as Sweden or Germany by Holla Forums is beyond me. The place has "furry workshops" in its schools, for fucks' sake.

Danish present themselves either as Christians or atheists, depending on the discussion. They are a bunch of hypocrites that try to shill their country to be the best in the world, but compared to the rest of the Western world the country is shit. The DIF is very prominent anywhere where Denmark is discussed.

>The members of national Church of Denmark pay a church tax, which varies between municipalities, but can be as large as 1.51%. The tax is generally in the vicinity of 1% of the taxable income. The tax doesn't cover the entire budget of the church. An additional 13% is paid by the government. This means even people who are not members of the church finance the church through taxes.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_tax

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Denmark

They are basically a mind-controlled society:

archive.is/cW3Cg
righteousalliance.blogspot.de/2009/07/denmark-model-matrix-for-brave-new.html

Danish opposition party demands immigrants celebrate Christmas 'if they want to be Danish'

archive.is/1Cgig
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-peoples-party-immigration-refugees-christmas-christianity-easter-church-danish-a7585221.html

Pic related:
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Comparative_price_levels_of_consumer_goods_and_services

I was going to post this but….. Does it even matter at this point? Don't get me wrong I'do the same OP and I agree with you, but this doesn't even surprise me anymore.

His defence is done by a jew. I could not help but notice. He's the guy who tried filming in nørrebro a few weeks ago and got chased out by muzzies and leftists

Denmark wants to shift his border further south and annex large parts of Germany

Søren Espersen vice chairman of Danske Folke party, the second largest in parliament, head of the foreign policy committee, wishes for a Denmark until the Eider river. “Hope and Dream for, since nothing in history is static”, he told Danish TV DK4. “It would be new if borders wont change.”

www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162314233/Daenischer-Politiker-will-Grenze-zu-Deutschland-neu-ziehen.html

And I thought Danes were one of the good ones.

Danish prisons look nice, but you've got to imagine they're full of mudshits now.

Make it happen.

burning Qur'an is a great idea. This will inspire violence - good!!!! Even normalfags can see mudslimes burn flags and people all the time and that they are overreacting.
Now.
What if we have a digital file with the Qur'an and slowly rewrite it with a graphic showing a burning Qur'an.
Would they THEN chimpouts?
What about a flash drive?

Let's full with them.

I'm all for it.

Someone's already done that. A program the deletes thousands of digital copies a minute. Can't recall who, off hand. Think it was one of the alt-lite cucks, if so at least they did something right.

"SHITSKINS ARE OK AS LONG AS THEY'RE CHRISTIAN XDDD" LMAO FUCKING GAS YOURSELF

It's swiftly coming to this point. The key mistake of all revolutionaries is attempting to solve things without killing. The very second you're required to pick up arms, you must kill, continue killing, and do not stop until there is no opposition left. No peace treaties, no talks, the time for arguments is over. Every single revolution that failed was because the will of the revolution didn't truly extend into violence, and the leaders are almost always hanged for their imprudence. Once it becomes war, it becomes total war, and you must never forget that. We are a peaceful people and a peaceful board, but once we begin, we must not stop until the job is done. No half measures.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

They never saw reason to aply this law.