Political correctnes had gone mad

Former chairman of the Equality and Human Rights, Trevor Phillips explains:

"The day I was accused of being racist, I knew political correctness had gone mad, writes TREVOR PHILLIPS"

In higher education, it has spread like wildfire.
Efforts to keep real racists off university platforms have been perverted so bans are imposed on, for example, speakers with unfashionable views on transsexuals.
Harmless academics are falling prey, too. Sensible people are appalled at the way Nobel Laureate Sir Tim Hunt was hounded out of his post at University College London for a weak joke about women crying in laboratories.
archive.is/nHpHi#selection-803.0-815.225
Hardly a day goes by on campuses without a demand for a statue to be removed or for ‘safe spaces’ where sensitive students can be sheltered from robust views in a cultural debate or sexual violence in a classic literary text.

Other urls found in this thread:

tacoma.uw.edu/news/article/putting-writing-center-inclusivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A few weeks ago, Trevor Phillips observed that Barack Obama’s iconic status as the first African-American U.S. President should not obscure his mixed political record. For that, he was accused by one Radio 4 commentator of peddling a ‘racist narrative’

This shit is fucking old
fuck off

So this nigger just doesn't want himself to be censored, but he's fine censoring David Duke? Sage.

I say let them double down in the wake of utter defeat. It reeks of desperation and it only turns the normalfags against them in larger and larger numbers. People are definitely getting better at seeing the hypocrisy.

I must agree. Whether it is related to Trump election or not, I have seen people getting redpilled on a massive scale in the last year.

Fuck off (((trshill)))

Who cares what that filthy nigger thinks.

He's the reason why we're in this fucking mess in the first place.

Maybe it's time he got his banana's together and went back to his tree house.

/thread

Of course WE don't give a fuck what he says. But you better believe moderate fags see this and say, "Whoa, I could be next." Little things like this are are going to turn the tide. And when the time comes they will be so sick of PC culture they won't give a shit what we do about it as long as it ends. That's a good position to be in.

I'm glad someone gets it.

PUBLISHED: 01:39 GMT, 23 February 2017 |

Ive seen it in my own friends and family. I visited with some family I hadn't seen in a while around xmas. We never discussed politics and it was always polite conversation in the past. This time we talked about how angry and entitled nogs are and how hilarious it is to see Trump piss everyone off with his shitposting. I didn't even initiate it but I showed them a bunch of Trump memes and webms and they laughed their asses off. And these are cable news watching NPC's from uber-lib Boston.

Polite sage for blogpost

You're probably thinking of the c4 documentary where he admits to bringing in millions of unsuitable blacks to the country under Blair, and talks about race and (((who))) runs things.

Fashionable views on transsexuals exist?

Yeah man they exist.

poetic justice
I don't care what they called him he was still part of it until he himself got eaten by the revolution

"In Myanmar, thousands of Muslims have fled abroad to escape rape and murder at the hands of the country’s Buddhist majority.

And India’s Supreme Court ordered an investigation into prime minister Narendhra Modi’s complicity in the 2002 Gujarat riots in which more than 700 Muslims died."

Is he unironically trying to give india brownie points? India cannot be this based.

You wanna know what is insane? University of Washington saying that proper English grammar IS RACIST.

tacoma.uw.edu/news/article/putting-writing-center-inclusivity

"They dindu nuffin" is now acceptable speech on the same level of Shakespeare.

In case you don't know who OP is referencing.

I might be nicer to them now if they all aren't generally pieces of shit in the US

I tried, they just reply "uncle tom"

LGBTQ+ flyers* per square meter

It's a great time to be alive tbh.
We memed our president of choice into White House. We are redpilling people left and right, black people like this one are being called racist for simply trying to be objective. Meanwhile Finland memes a nigger Hitler.

If these "academics" can't understand that free speech has to be universal for it to work, then they can lie in the bed they made. I would have some sympathy if they would admit they were wrong to ban any speech to begin with, but they won't. These universities will collapse from their own stupidity soon enough.

good catch. I'd wager a lot of green haired lefties take up multiple square meters each.

This is a ruse.

Fuck this nigger. Fuck him in the ear. During the Blair years, he was one of the primary culprits whipping all this up. I remember his name from listening to old Dr. Pierce Broadcasts. This is a nigger who called for a "renegotiation of what it means to be British."

now he writes this article (he's been pushing this shit for a at least a year now) and what a shock: "The result — as I argue tonight in a TV programme…"

bottom line? he'd fuck his own black mammy for a nickel. The Jews have realized they'd herded the lemmings too far in one direction and are now paying prime shekels for a nigger face to herd them back the other way.

fuck him. fuck him in the ear. He started this fire, now he's going to oh so valiantly make some lame attempts at putting it out (for big shekels of course)? I'm rarely bloody minded but I could watch this shitbag be flayed alive while eating popcorn. He and Blair's other cronies destroyed the country. Not welcome.

If this chimp is any way sincere, this is what he doesn't get: "Efforts to keep real racists off university platforms…" And who exactly decides who is a "real racist" and not, you brain dead nigger? In the ZOG, we have the wonderful SPLC and ADL to keep the goy on the straight and narrow.

Who should decide, buckwheat? for a time it was you yourself and your "commission," wasn't it? his corpse should be drifting in the wind for the damage he's done, he shouldn't be getting paid for TV programs. I'm going to look for his email and try to tell him this directly.

You're late to the party and not fashionably. Try lurking.

It's still old news, retard. Just because some slowpoke like you blogposted about it on their "news site" today doesn't mean it's new. You really need to lurk the fuck more.