Liberals make safe space where Hillary is president

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.
archive.is/bdV7M
“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5XkIG
archive.is/pOPnF
twitter.com/potushill
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/3/1/did-ted-cruz-kill-brittany-murphy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's actually a 1984 grotesque, "Hillar won, unemployment to 0", "Million unpeopled arrested for threatening madame President","War averted!", "Madame president meets with families whos kids were killed by evil russians in Florida","We're winning in Alabama!", "Russian forces losing in Idaho!", "10 best ways to deal with radiation poisoning!".

They're trying to harness meme magik. This is blasphemous.

its a lame excuse and pitiful.

I didnt think i would see the day when libtards go full retard to the extent they have to move to madeupistan. They are totally not insane you goys.

Meme magic only works if it's not pathetic.

Trump says Anne Frank "tragically never had the makings of a 10"
archive.is/5XkIG
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this degree of denial can't be healthy

Holla Forums memed a character called Eddie Brock back into being some sort of creature after making dozens of incredibly autistic threads and memes about him for about a year, it absolutely can work if it's pathetic, it just can't be done by normalfag retards. meme magic is in the hands of autists and virgin NEETs.

so, in their reality, Trump supporters suddenly stopped existing? Were they put in camps? Deported? Even if you take their "majority vote" bullshit at face value, that still leaves millions of Trump supporters that HATE Clinton.

We've always been at war with Eastasia, goy.

say it with me:
[in-san-i-tee]

noun, plural insanities.
the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration.
Law. such unsoundness of mind as frees one from legal responsibility, as for committing a crime, or as signals one's lack of legal capacity, as for entering into a contractual agreement.
Psychiatry. (formerly) psychosis.
extreme foolishness; folly; senselessness; foolhardiness:
Trying to drive through that traffic would be pure insanity.
a foolish or senseless action, policy, statement, etc.:
We've heard decades of insanities in our political discourse.
Origin of insanity:
Liberalism

they're literally living in fantasy

Won't change the fact that (((Marvel))) is still shit.

Not saying it will but somehow Holla Forums memed one particular comic and character into being exactly what they wanted. I think too many people underestimate the power of pure memetic autism.

Venom was my fav. What is this from?

It's some comic where Eddie Brock wipes out a Mexican drug cartel, I read it on Holla Forums awhile back.

I don't know a lot about the character aside form the fact that Holla Forums has an obsession with him and that out of nowhere Marvel announced that Eddie Brock would be Venom again and that they were getting the guy who created Venom to write a story for them even though he hasn't worked Marvel in two decades.

SAFESPACE

Holy shit, I wonder how many of these people have genuine mentall illnesses.

We live in a world where children are given psychological medications and adults are encouraged to watch super hero movies, I'd say a great deal of people are mentally ill, when we center in on leftists the percentage will become even higher.

Can we hijack this site?
Throw in an article like "HILARY CLINTON DECLARES WAR ON RUSSIA: WORLD IN GRIPS OF WORLD WAR 3"

According to Holla Forums a lot of the non-original ((Marvel)) writers hated the character Eddie Brock because he is a blonde-haired blue-eyed Christian, so they gave the Venom powers to other character & shafted Eddie, even though the fans loved Eddie and apparently didnt like the new Venom users or some shit.

How come Venom or Eddie where ever gone in the first place? I don't follow comics anymore

Most of them?

Yeah, I've read a few comics with him in it from my time on Holla Forums and I was surprised by how well-developed of a character he is.

Eddie never went away, he just stopped being Venom, according to what I know, he ended up getting cancer and the only thing keeping him alive was Venom, but he didn't think he deserved to be kept alive so he sold the symbiote at auction to some Mafia guy and donated all the money to charity, he then wasted away with cancer for awhile before working in a soup kitchen where he became Anti-Venom or something and then he basically became more of a good than even Spider-Man. It's weird, idk, comicbook stuff.

D O I T
O
I
T

SECONDED
E
C
O
N
D
E
D

How old are the people running this?

Considering they're women, probably most of them

Fucking comics.

The Anti-Venom comics are actually surprisingly based.

Yeah… (((based))) alright.

Then Disney bought them.

Your missing the context, tbh.

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't ironic.

Impossible to tell these days.

It's all they have. They don't fucking look into history at all.
At first I thought this was rageworthy for fucking with people. But I chuckled a little..

Unless they have epilepsy or down syndrome we need to stop using the term "mental illness". It's just personality. Even depression is just personality.

m-muh PR

What?

Wrong (((they))) clearly have a mental illness to deny reality is a sign of psychosis.

Bullshit. I have a piece of shit brother with severe manic depression and bipolar disorder. He's been doing drugs and drinking since he was 14, has tried to kill himself twice, spent two years in prison and has 3 DUI's. He also has four kids that hate his ass that he never talks to and burns bridges with people almost everywhere he goes. He's so smart and such a talented IT guy that the fucking NSA tried to hire him back in the early 2000s. Used to make six figures having never been to college but screwed that up by being a selfish degenerate. He's wasted thousands of dollarsof my old man's money and has screwed everybody in my family over at least once.

Despite all that, he STILL blames everyone else for all his problems.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder user, I know because I've grown up seeing the signs and symptoms in my own family.

It's a literal meme you fucking retard. These people get told they have X mental illness, then they medicate themselves.
It's a meme to sell drugs.

If someone thinks they can solve mental illness through drugs, then you can be sure they have a mental illness.

So was I.

Guess what I did? I stopped being such a pussy and started to discipline myself.
You shouldn't let the prescription industry twist your brothers mind. He needs to see within himself that it's all in his head and he can overcome it.

They should be heavily medicated & removed from normal society either by death or holding them in an insane asylum.

That said, it's clearly too late for him. He's now a prescription drug addict.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

Or maybe just parenting them right and teaching them philosophical reasons for why they need to overcome their own personality.

If people opened their "eye" they'd might reconsider consuming the prescription jew.

What about religious ideologies? Doesn't that potentially fall under that definition?

Also I get the feeling this will relate to this card.

He doesn't take prescription drugs anymore user, the guy is literally a psychopath who will use anybody and anything for his own selfish needs. We don't even talk to him anymore because the only time he calls is when he needs something.

My main point here is that these people truly are mentally ill on a massive scale due to Jewish programming and indoctrination. If we refuse to call it what it is we're not going to fix the problem.

Even more true in women due to their tendency to become hysterical.

Which ones doubt the reality of undeniable fact such as the results of a Presidential election to the point where they have to create a fake reality to cope with it? A cult of some kind.

Best belly-laugh of the day!

The antics of these morons put the Three Stooges to shame.

Are we sure it was liberals who wrote this?
Apart from the "Trump is not President" reality denying, the rest doesn't read so different from the stuff regularly posted here.

Our reality is so strange.

Anne frank is a loser, never had the makes of a 10, and she/it made terrible quality ashes that withers plants too.

This is probably the the most pathetic thing I've heard of. These people WANT to live in a world where everything is identical and nobody can criticize a snowflake.

Its kind of scary actually, like they want to live in an asylum sheltered from reality.

When a jewish reporter accused Trump of anti-semitism outside the synagogue, Trump said:
"I'm the least anti-Semitic person I know, you Jew fag," before asking his son-in-law to punch the reporter.

What universe are we in?

fucking hell, I can't stop laughing.

Are we sure these aren't
/ourguys/ ?

Holla Forums?

That's my point. I'm actually happy this site exists.

(checked)
yeah, me too.
I got some good laughs for sure

I think this is a ruse

Not Yale.

JAIL

Considering the function of this site, I think they're memeing the lugenpresse to hide the beginning of WWIII

No way this isn't sarcastic.

I'm confused tbh

I mean the articles are basically Onion-tier satire, I am kind of disappointed that people here don't get that it's a joke. This is like the third thread now?

It could be someone who saw a huge market for reality-denying fiction for liberals, and is just doing this for cash and a laugh.

Well Venom was never really a villain yeah he would do villainous stuff to Spider-Man but he also hated Spider-Man and so did the Symbiote but Eddie always saw himself as the good guy same with the Symbiote that learned about being a hero from Spider-Man. Fucking comics man.

Venom wall always my fav because he looked cool. Never even read the comics.

(Checked)
That's fucking hilarious. Some Holla Forumslack had to have written that shit.

Daily reminder that there cannot be a single Semite left on this planet if it is to be a good place.

liberalism isn't healthy. in fact, it's suicidal.

This is your brain on Communism

Nice shitpost moron.

Least anti semititc person so shut up you Jew fag

AYYY L-fucking-MAO TSETUNG

When have they ever NOT taken refuge from reality? In reality all of their beliefs collapse.

It really was projection after all. They got the LARPing thing down it seems, how much till they start organizing mass masturbation sessions on their appartments.

I mean if he is using us as comparison that have daydreams about gassing kikes he is kinda less antisemitic.

If I recall correctly, Huxley and Orwell debated whether Brave New World or 1984 portrayed a world that was most likely to resemble a real dystopia on Earth. Brave New World was much closer IMO.

The Talmud is closer than both. It's the Jewish handbook after all.

Work on your reading comprehension.

Physical manifestation of the participation trophy mentality

This is glorious.

Checked.
What is it with liberals and their childhood characters? Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Dr. Seuss. Can we fucking kill them all? And kill the ponyfags too.

I'm starting to legitimately hate Harry Potter now that I'm seeing references to it everywhere by liberals acting like JK Rowling's fiction is in any way comparable to the actual world or real history. I was neutral about it before but it's getting on my nerves.

checked

No it's just that one autistic brockfag who wants to shill for marvel now that they brought back his husbando
Literally a battered housewife

archive.is/pOPnF

This is /ourguy/. This is parody, and there is no way I can be convinced otherwise.

twitter.com/potushill

And indeed, I am proven correct.

"Madam president"

Did Ted Cruz kill Brittany Murphy?

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/3/1/did-ted-cruz-kill-brittany-murphy

checked

Fascists disappointed by robust state of American democracy
DOMESTIC POLICY
FRANKFORT, KENTUCKY – All over America, fascists like Ken Smith are expressing bitter disappointment with the robust state of American Democracy, according to Smith's Tumblr page, "Blackshirt is the New Black" and others like it.

Smith, a former Trump supporter, attributes his demoralization to Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidency and the "defeating sensation that I live in a country where the majority rules."

Indeed, since November's election, in which President Clinton decisively defeated the disgraced former Republican candidate Donald Trump by 3 million votes, Smith says the cause of establishing fascist rule in America seems "all but lost."

"I had hoped that some combination of the electoral college and FBI Director James Comey's unconstitutional interference in the election would engineer a Man in the High Castle situation and prevent Clinton from becoming President. But now, that once-promising path to dystopia seems foreclosed."
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/6/fascists-disappointed-by-robust-state-of-american-democracy?rq=fascists

The site seems pretty self-aware too me, unless I'm on the troll side of Poes Law. Man Poes Law is a real bitch

you guys are a bunch of faggots
it's obviously a joke and it pokes fun at itself more than anything else

Oh hey, a proto-ministry of truth!

are you redarded, that what I exactly said and you're calling me a faggot, bitch?

doesn't hurt anyone to have a couple of laughs

(1)

(You)

I have been in the chans for a decade and this is literally the saddest thing i've ever seen. I'am usualy not a big fan of muscle over brains or our more genocidal fellows in here, but anyne who visits this site uironically needs to be put out of their misery.

liberal attempts at meme magick are so fucking pathetic

If we had heard our genocidal fellows this site would have never existed.