Yahoo sending fake emails to congress about Trump

Woke up this morning and checked my mail, got this:

Dear Mr. user:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the importance of maintaining strong ethics standards for elected officials in the federal government. I appreciate hearing from you about this issue.
I have heard from many constituents who are concerned about potential ethics problems facing the Trump Administration. In particular, many have expressed worries about the high potential that President Trump and several of his cabinet nominees face significant financial conflicts of interest. Many have also raised concerns about the President stacking his administration with lobbyists, contrary to campaign promises to reduce the influence of special interests in government.
Etc., blah, blah, blah

—-
Needless to say, I never sent Casey any-fucking-thing about our current fine president. So I replied:

Casey, I never sent you ANY note regarding the non-existent "ethics problems" that the press is trying to manufacture about our current President, you have been hacked.
Let me also take this opportunity to tell you that I expect you to FULLY COOPERATE WITH EVERY POLICY THIS PRESIDENT MOVES TO ENACT.
Let me say again, this is the finest and most ethical president I have ever seen in my life, and all of congress is, in my opinion, a cesspool of traitorous opportunists…it is YOUR branch that needs PURGED.
President Trump is the finest, most honest man in politics, pass it along to your peers, just sit down, shut up, and do WHATEVER he tells you.

I hope I've been clear about my opinion.

———

The email bounced back with:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

>:
Remote host said:
550 5.1.1 User Unknown
[RCPT_TO]

—–

So either Yahoo email has been hacked again, or the congress servers have been hacked, and this might be VERY widespread.

I am emailing Casey's office directly to inform them that they are being played…I might be a little less angry with my words this time, but I'm giving him the same message.
Somebody needs to look into this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zpRpF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting, are you on any mailing list that would cause them to send this to you?

Not that I am aware of.

Just contacted him directly with this:

Mr. Casey,
Recently I received an email from your offices in response to some "concern" about our President that you claim to have gotten from me. Let me make this clear, I DID NOT SEND YOU ANY SUCH EMAIL.
President Trump has my full support, and I am very pleased with his administration's efforts to fulfill his campaign pledges to date. I am FAR more concerned with those in the congress and senate that would move to block this fine man from doing his duty to his citizens.
I looked into my email "sent" folder and confirmed that no correspondence from my Yahoo account was sent to you regarding the obviously media-manufactured "red scare" or any so-called "ethics concerns." Either Yahoo has been hacked (again) or your own servers have been hacked by seditious traitors seeking to undermine the current administration and the will of our citizens.
You need to look into this, you need to be aware it is happening.
I expect you will take action on this serious matter.
Again, I expect, also, that you will fully support President Trump in every one of his policies, as is the TRUE desire of the majority of your constituents.
Sincerely,
user

Hover over the email address, user.
It's probably just spoofed, people do that all the time.

Says [email protected]/* */

Seems to have come from his office

Didn't they kill it off? It's probably rogue employees fucking around while the office burns down around them. No wonder they tanked and got ripped apart.

I'm guessing this may be true, but it is equally possible that some outside traitors hacked in and are using random emails to spam congress, to create the perception of a rift in Republican support for Trump.
It wouldn't be the first time, Yahoo is famous for its lack of security.
In any case, I'm moving to use my Yahoo account as my "trash" account, using it only for comms I care nothing about & don't really want a response from.
I'll probably go to gmail as my primary email, at least until they're compromised too.

it's this, they just spoofed the FROM header

Just "technical difficulties" at Yahoo, nothing to be concerned about :^)

Yes, the congress servers have been hacked, along with DHS and others. By the 3 muslim brothers making 160k a year, who had root access to several networks.
How the media still talks about russians, and these sandniggers aren't hanging from a tree, is beyond me.
archive.is/zpRpF

Call Casey's offices and tell his staffers if they're getting a flood of anti-trump Yahoo mail Yahoo email probably got hacked by political spammers.

Sadly, there's so little civic engagement, you're probably the only one they'll hear from.

Also, two questions?

Is Casey actually your Senator?
Have you ever emailed him before?

What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

Someone mentions something to congress and you jump to blame it on your go-to infowars story because your little brain has to make everything connect. It's like how a shooting happens and people instantly go "oh, MK Ultra, obviously CIA mind control". How the fuck could this possibly link to the story you posted?

And the worst part is you'll probably take this comment to justify your beliefs more because "the boogeyman group at the moment is on to"

You fucking retards make me physically sick. Killing any fucking legitimate discussion.

There are a lot of very stupid people on Holla Forums. It's a problem.

OP, if you still have your real name on a yahoo account at this point, not sure what is to be done for you. Not only the major hacks, they also willingly allowed the NSA to search EVERY USER by fucking keyword. While that useless cunt Marissa Mayer was worrying about making her logo prettier and more sparkly, she sold out every one of her users. Fuck the dead rotting skull of yahoo.

Anyone here the size of Mayer's golden parachute? the cunt is already worth hundreds of millions from Jewggle, but curious how many more million she'll get for wrecking the company.

Our posters are from a diverse lot.

They did release info claiming that they were compromised by a state actor when Shillary was pushing the whole russian hacker shit so it would not surprise me if they outright lie about this shit at some point.

And possibly use your information to make the lie. Not good.

This, do an actual call. Also send a letter in the mail.

The state department being infiltrated and compromised is certainly relevant to discussion of congressional emails being hacked. Your pretentiousness only alienates you.

Nice letter. Honest and direct. It's probably more than he deserves. Maybe he will read it.

I tried that approach a few years ago with my Senator. Abit of honesty about Jews/Israel. All I got back was some schmoozy response from an intern. Made me feel sick just reading it.

No doubt, my efforts at honesty and sincerity got me put on a list.

SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK

Fuck this cuck company, fuck them!
NSA hacked my account and read through three years worth of nothing. Instead of fucking monitoring some sandnigger who was actually out to do no good.
Fuck yahoo and fuck nsa (hope reading my pr support work and three years of facebook messages was fun, get fucked)

checked

lePRISMface.tiff

You sound very, very new. Holla Forums was never right by limiting discussions to only what is PC. Try lurking more before you post.

Yes, the Jews lied about NSDAP Germany.