Illegal Alien Commits Suicide To Avoid Deportation

archive.fo/5IA5F
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4249754/Mexican-man-leaps-death-MINUTES-deported.html
Illegal Mexican immigrant leaps to his death from border bridge just 30 MINUTES after being deported from the US for the THIRD time

This needs to become a trend for all illegals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgwkS2uAWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess now we know why they're called jumping beans

Guadalupe sounds like the next Taco Bell specialty item

Guess we won't have to deport him a fourth time.

I'd say it's pathetic it even took two, but considering the miserable fuckup we had as president until this year, it isn't surprising (only pathetic)

Gwah-dey-looh-pahy

Mexico is such a crap country that people would rather kill themselves than be there. The wall can't come soon enough.

Someone better tell CuckChan we found their missing Alien

YOU'RE JUMPING BACK THE WALL TOO YOU SMARTASS SPICLET!

if he'd been deported twice under Obama or bush, dude probably had a heck of a record.

He didn't deport so good.

The article goes on with a sob story:
They then proceed to bash the Trump immigration policy as savage and heartless for several paragraphs. They do say we gave him food for his travel journey through mexico (like this nigger was Moses crossing the desert on a forty year trek) though. Shouldn't have given him shit.

I just reread that. 1938 HOMICIDES LAST MONTH ALONE.
When Mexico sends their people, they're not sending their best.

LOOK AT THIS POOR MINORITY WHY ARE WHITE PPL SO EVIL SMDH 2017

What a fucking tragedy.

wtf i hate laws now
but i don't hate them dubs

Huh, suggests where they're from really must be awful, eh?

Like said though, for him to have been deported twice before under both Obama and Bush he had to have some sort of lengthy criminal record

Self-deportation after deportation, I like it!

mexicans by tradition are catholics. according to catholicism suicide is a mortal sin so hes burning in hell right now.

I'm laughing all the way to the ICE recruitment center.

Man, that's sad. I guess we should just let people do whatever they want.

We whites must always feel bad for everyone else but ourselves.Fuck it

I had a proper kek

Reminder if you see an illegal give them a rope and then drive away and call ICE. Sit back and watch as they play let's make a deal

GOOD

liberals will cry about this

Reminder that kid's body was moved.
He originally washed up on some rocks somewhere and then his body was repositioned so reporters could take better photos.

Pretty good, it could be AMAZING if it included the whole story of (((reporters))) moving the kid.

Extra points if you manage to include some link to why Israeli aid-organizations are picking up the blackest niggers of africa 3km off the coast of Libya and shipping them to Europe, because of war in the Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgwkS2uAWY

top kek m8

He had it good. Working under the table while his wife pretends she's single with kids and collects welfare checks from the government.

1st time I see this picture. We need to repost shit like this more I guess.

Dude got deported so hard he got deported from life.

wewlad

This is why we should not race mix.

Very funny Carlos. You get deported last.

I'm sure we can deport their corpses back to their families back home Less resistance. They're making the job much easier.

The toxic high-flying lucha-libre culture of Latinx people is directly to blame for this tragedy. #BanLuchadores #Huenocide

Na, was just trying to find another shortcut back to the States, backfired

Oh, cherished liberty. :^)

He didn't tighten the laws. EXISTING laws already state that anybody in the country illegally SHAL, by law, be deported.

SHALL

(checked)
Torn between
or

is a female name.

more like lake of fire for all eternity

Revolutionizing self-deportation lmao

He fucking doesn't. If you off yourself you go to Hell, same as Mexico though so topkek.

This is what he should have done before coming into America the first time. If your country is shit, it doesnt give you an excuse to go make other countries shit. Fix your country.

Damn, he could have Made Mexico Great Again by taking some other shitskins out with him. Total failure.

We should build the wall as tall as that bridge and save the Cans the trouble

Well, the left are going to turn this faggot into some kinda martyr now like that Elian Gonzalez.

OH GOD!

Now we HAVE to let them all stay in the USA!

[insert sad pictures to guilt whitey into accepting his replacement]

Quick, burn the Constitution!

bury him in Mexico

ADIOS MUCHACHO

he didn't fly so good

If anyone still believes that shit kill it right now. Its better to be fucking homeless in the U.S. than to be working poor in any of these shit hole countries these people come from. They have to be forcefully repelled and removed because they will literally die trying to come here even if you removed every form of gibsmedat we have. We're not a Cartel riddled warzone, so they have a better chance of comfort and survival here even being homeless on our streets or in our prisons. Build the wall, deport them all.

FUCKING HELL
And now he gave his final fuck you by leaving his shit corpse.

JumpforTrump in action?

Agreed. A lot of middle-easterners and africans had good lives, but went to Europe anyway because they believed pamphlets handed out by (((certain groups))). Even if there are no incentives, you won't be able to convince them of that.

1 down 50 million to go

Hilarious. 10/10.

tbh, you should be shot if you get caught crossing over illegally

>1938 homicides in a SINGLE FUCKING MONTH
No, the faggot killed hisself, he's burning in Hell now.

Can't say I blame him, Mexico is a fucking shit hole and if Clinton had won we'd have been well on our way to becoming like it. Mostly because she would have invited the cartels in like her husband did in Alabama.

Good thing his mess is on Mexico's side.

If these beaners are that fucking insistent on living in the United States, as far as I'm concerned that's casus belli for us to annex everything from Tijuana to Belize. Actually we should go all the way to the Panama Canal and annex that, too.

Then I'll be back home in America when America comes to me.

Trust me, these beaners aren't doing much with the land.

You annex the land and you will inherit the people. If it's part of the USA, they'd be free to spread to the rest of the USA. Much like annexing Canada, it would be detrimental to the USA, but for different reasons. Mexicans bring drugs and crime, Canadians bring communism and cuck philosophy. I don't think it would be a realistic goal to deport Mexicans further South with the current political climate of the USA or world and it would probably be harder to deport leftist Canadians to China or wherever since they're closer in heritage to most Americans.

I honestly don't know why so many want Canada to be annexed. It would be adding another 55 electoral college votes and more than half would be democrat secured.

What kind of world are we living in when a sentence like this is said like being illegal is the positive thing?

How many people in the (civilised) world could nitpick on a sentence like this as if it was a bad thing?

I can't wait to read history books about how mexico was an American death camp built by literally Trump.

And liberals wonder why we want that wall…

They understand that Mexico is a shit hole and that's exactly why they think everyone there should just move here. They simply can't understand the concept of responsibility so they think it would work out just fine.

It's baffling, isn't it?
Like the geography itself is to blame.

AND STAY OUT.

They literally believe this. See: (((Jared Diamond)))

They also like to blame history. Mexico is shit today because of something that happened in history which makes it impossible today for Mexico to be lawful with a functioning government.

A little larger pic of the Amazing Flying Mexican. It's a shame we didn't get some HD video of the flight too.

WRONG

Why would he jump with his belongings?

And right after posting I realize he probably thought he would survive and miraciously be granted citizenship or something.

worked hard for muh gibs esse, I'm takin it wit me puto

We allowed inebriated warlords murder anyone with a moral compass in 1910 and honestly we arent that smart on our own.

You know, to be honest I don't think most of us really mind a certain number of illegals in the country if they are respectful and don't cause trouble, but when you go to the store and see a family of illegals with kids speaking Spanish it just makes you realize that they have literaly ZERO intention of assimilating into our country. Coupled with the militant activists, most of us now just want all of them gone.

Do you really believe what you just wrote?

Mexico is the responsibility of Mexicans. Enough of this white man's burden bullshit.

Yes I do. Most of us are actually compassionate human beings who live in the real world. Unfortunately, there is a limit to compassion, which has been pushed over the limit by the sheer number of illegals in this country, not to mention the behavior of some of them.

Germans tolerated Jews to a certain degree in the earlier part of the 20th century, but eventually they too came to realize that there was a limit to their tolerance.

The problem is that they aren't here to be Americans. They're here for reconquista.

If they were here to be Americans, they would be pretty low on the list of American problems. If they were here to be Americans, they would probably assimilate culturally and genetically in a generation or two, just like the Italians did (who also often had dark skin, just like Mexicans. But a generation or two of mixing with Germans and Anglos basically wiped out the dark skinned wops as a demographic in America; today they're just like any other white American). But they aren't here to be Americans, and that means they must be kicked out.

What a massive faggot you are. I hope personally every single illegal is deported and ends up dead or suicided within a year. Would fix a lot of problems here and in Mexico.

Criminally underrated.

Hues are brazilians, not mexicans

hello trs

There's a massive fucking difference between an Italian and a disgusting swarthy aztec homunculi indio, which is what these gnomes are. They have an IQ that is 1 SD lower than even southern Italians.

(geography check)
Browns are browns, they all gotta go.

Son, I've been here since you were in diapers. Go be edgy somewhere else.

Shhh, CPAC is ongoing and you're scaring donors away with that kind of talk.

Classic newfag kek

Maybe thats the solution, just deport them back to Mexico at 30,000 feet with no parachute. No more need for Kates law.

I call bullshit

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting an invasive species gone from your homeland.
Beaners, niggers, and other mud-races don't belong here to begin with.

So many cuck civic scum itt, where did they come from?

Youre the one D&Cing. The day of the rope isnt a meme, user, and beaners deserve the contempt they receive.

The IQ problem presented by Mexicans is not nearly as bad as the IQ problem presented by niggers.

I understand that "not as bad as niggers" is damning with faint praise, but what I'm saying is that it alone wouldn't qualify beaners as an existential threat to America. If they
1) stopped breeding like rabids, just as the Irish and Italians did (breeding like rabbits seems to be a trait of all Catholic immigrants at first, but the Irish and Italians stopped doing it)
2) Taught their kids English
I think they would disappear as a distinct demographic before very long. But they're not doing that, and have no intention to. That's why they must go.

4cucks had another exodus, they're fucking everywhere.

If you need this caveat, then they by all means are a threat
if you need several caveats like you just did then they're a rather large threat that must be dealt with quickly.

I ask you spic-defenders in this thread: are you white and do you care about the existence of your people and a future for white children?

I'm not disputing that they're a threat. I agree that they're a threat and need to go.

One down. Millions to go.

Build the Wall
Deport them all
They jump the bridge,
watch them fall.

I would kill myself if I had to go back to shithole Mexico too but that's what you get for being a commie.

He probably had deals with a cartel, so rather take his own life than get tortured to death.

I guess you could say he deported himself.

That's not even a pun. First post already out-carlosed you

Man, what a sharp fall in Carlos quality.

I hope you get raped by a pack of mexican. Pussyfooting faggot.

NO COMPASSION FOR CRIMINALS KIKE

Commit ritualistic suicide.

These just had to be made. im surprised no one beat me to it, in this thread

Civic cuck nationalist like you need to be removed as well.

Aw lawdy… Is dat sum OC?…

Underrated.

Orange you going to follow your friend Valencia over the boarder?

Not high enough, do it again.

That wasn't very punny

I don't even. Why is it any different being on one side of the border or another.
This programming is ridiculous. It's making them feel so horrendous that they kill themselves over being put in a different patch of clay.

How edgy