HAPPENING IN ANAHEIM

didn't see a thread on this

COP DEFENDS HIS PROPERTY AGAINST BEANERS
POTENTIAL BEANER CHIMP OUT

ktla. com/2017/02/22/community-members-protesting-in-anaheim-over-fight-between-off-duty-lapd-officer-who-fired-weapon-at-teenage-boy/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mb59y
facebook.com/jennifer.gonzalez.169/videos/vb.100001721280469/1301715823229115/?type=2&theater
aww.moe/7krjvk.mp4
archive.is/JVvo6
archive.is/uFgau
archive.is/g4Tyn
archive.is/dU83c
hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-latest-news/report-scv-to-l-a-commuters-have-worlds-worst-traffic-times-183314
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lel I saw this earlier. Hopefully the left riots over this.

I hope his family gets deported

Hilarious but OP fucking shit description
>>>/gasyourself/
Faggot

no kill no riots, I hope this goes somewhere but there's a good chance it won't
also

lol, dumb piggy made the black kids angry

what kind of cuckchan-tier faggotry is this
>>>/cuckchan/

Fucking lightweights

That one in the purple shirt that jumped over the hedge to get behind him was reaching for a knife in his back pocket. You can see the knife if you look closely.

Either sprint away or fight back you autistic beaners.

This video makes me happy. The spics had him surrounded and had ample time to disarm him, they failed.

HOW DARE YOU DEFEND YOURSELF!

Yep.
Said it earlier in another thread, beaners will do just this. Don't give them a chance.
Just wish the cop would've shot his stupid ass.

Look at those spics run.

WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING SHOOT THEM YOU FUCKING CUCK COP

Fucking hell. Stop playing around with these idiots. All you have to do is smack them one fucking time and they will leave you alone forever.

i fucking hate beaners

Is this you faggot? You first. In fact why not slit the throat of that white daughter you have if you want us gone so badly you fucking race traitor.

It's too bad this wasn't Los Angeles then there would definitely be riots.

Pick one.

I wouldn't count out riots as a possibility. I mean we are talking about Californian beaners and liberals not getting their way on something AND an ebil cop with a gun was involved

Right back at yah, big guy.

Looks like ND to me.

It's funny how they think they can mob up on people and attack them then portray themselves as the victims.

And destroy his home because he dared to defend himself. He should have mag dumped into the mob.

Anaheim isn't in Los Angeles, it's in Orange County. There aren't nearly as many spics in Anaheim.

Damn I was hoping for literal taco execution…

There are now, user.

Lock and load boys, it's time to start making redpills that we will eventually need to dump on twitter when this thing goes national.

We need to own the narrative.

The city of Santa Ana, just south of Anaheim, an estimated 40% of the adult population is non-citizens.

I hope that water mark is on every fucking copy of this.

Bin that knife

not for looong!!!!

Gotta check that shit. They're going back.

that's right.
LEBENSRAUM ONCE MOAR

The knife is important because it shows the guy had reason to use deadly force, the mob could have killed him.

Trips confirm mass deportations soon

archive.is/mb59y

Archive because in his haste, OP flirted with faggotry.

(checked)
SoCal cleansing when?

If he wasn't a cop they probably would have thrown him in jail already.

I cant wait until its open season on these spics and their taco spawn.

That one with the purple sweatshirt totally had a blade he was ready to pull out. I dont give a flying fuck if them spics were 13 or whatever, I know for a fact that is plenty old enough to kill.

Anyone else see this guy having a resemblance to Moon Man?

The best part is that you see him reach, he sees the gun, and he stops reaching. I dare anyone to imply that him being armed didn't save his life there.

But he had no idea about the knife.
You could only see it from the camerafag cameraperson's perspective :^).

Dubs confirm, if you value your life, always carry.

He had every right to pull his gun and fire. He was facing multiple attackers with one flanking and grabbing for what could be a weapon. These beaners ran like scared bitches when he fired a round off too. Please let this turn into something bigger. I've been itching to start some cleansing of Southern California.

Law enforcement are trained that if someone is reaching in their back pocket or waistband they're reaching for a knife or pistol.

Nigger, if someone is in fighting stance and they're reaching into their back pocket they're reaching for a weapon.

The urban youth with the purple hoodie was about to stab him

Moment of silence for all the beaner lives not taken this day 😔

By that video you'd think LAPD doesn't teach their officers how to handle and use firearms correctly.

The Dorner hunt where they ended up shooting random people comes to mind as another recent example of the great training and standards the LAPD has.

So only between a little innocent boy and a big bag meanie police?

oh wait, there's videoproof, it was an angry mob vs one man.

you can see purple hoodie reach for the knife you fucking cunt

That was the Riverside Sheriff's Department, retard.

non-whites love going for sucker punches

Right WIng Death Squads when?

It was multiple departments. Torrance PD shot some dude too

The taco cries out "ay carumba!" as he strikes you

But did LAPD? I don't remember them shooting anyone.

Wetbacks all sound the same.
I had to grow up around these invaders and hearing it here is fucking irritating. They will never be American, they will always be greasy brown stains on the USA. Get deported.

aww a poor 13 year old boy plus other browns and a full sized nog pre-teen-aper… they dindu nuffin!

Of course they portray them as innocent victims.

checked

Wasn't it LAPD who shot up those newspaper beaners truck?

His justification is the 2nd amendment

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

And jewish lawyers train their mental gymnastics and deception to the point where they can convince retards that the "amerindian" "youth" was reaching for a "bible" and that the cop had no to grab his gun.

Never underestimate a kike, the best defense against this shit is to spread the video while highlighting both the mob assaulting him and the knife before the (((media))) shows a 2 second long clip where the cop fires his baby killing gun against a mexican that's been blackwashed to the point of being a nigger in order to get the hordes of BLM chimps agitated.

for y-you

Yea, LAPD dindu nuffin
As the other user said, they were the ones who shot the truck. There's no point in hiring the best or brightest in LA because they just end up dead or behind a desk, so most PD you see on the street tend to be little more than spic gangbangers with a license to carry.

He was physically struck twice by two different shitskins. One tried to tackle him, the other punched him. So the beaner kid flanking and reaching for a weapon is just cream on top.

Checked. Doesn't matter. He was already tackled and punched by two different shitskins in the group. This is on film and gave him every justification to pull his weapon as he started to become surrounded. He will keep his job and beaners will riot because they like blacks are literal retards.

It's called maroon.

Santa Ana neighbors the town I'm in, which by no competition is a fuckload cleaner.
The second you enter Santa Ana is the second you'll see just how shit it is

At least she was right about one thing.

That's what the beaner says as he's fleeing.

What the fuck

And frankly, that's what I'm left thinking after he says it.
'What the fuck?' is what your response to that is? You're not clear on how that went from Point A to Point B, you fucking verminous low-IQ mudperson?

Fucking incredible, really.
'What the fuck?' the Aztec fuckwit says, as though this is somehow astounding that a White man surrounded by hostile and actively-attacking mudpeople would pull out his firearm and defend himself.
'What the fuck?'

No, he wasn't you verminous spic faggot.
And, is it just me, or can anyone else immediately tell when a spic is lying? They go into that fast-speak shit, just like niggers and low-IQ whites do, when they're trying to remember the story they want to tell, and which is obviously not the truth.

Also
DAILY REMINDER
that witness testimony is fucking worthless.

This one seems riot worthy. The video looks really bad even if the cop dindu nuffin and they deserved it.

It bears noting that nobody actually got shot.

The cop was being surrounded, there was very-obvious hostility and they had already physically assaulted him after threatening to shoot him. So he pulled his piece and fired a warning shot…

So, what about the video 'looks really bad'?
What about a video of 3-4 Hispanics attacking a White off-duty cop, motivating him to fire a warning shot, 'looks really bad'? I'm not trying to be abrasive, I just can't imagine how you would look at that and possibly think "That video looks really bad", at least, from our perspective.

That video looks really good, to me. The man was being attacked, and he didn't go for his gun until the people involved - all Hispanic 'youths' - attempted to surround him. And did he kill anyone? Did he even shoot anyone?
Nope.
Just a warning shot to drive the beasts away, and it worked… And you think that 'looks really bad'? To who? BLM? La Raza?

EY GRINGO, WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHY YOU SHOOT US HOMIE, WE JUST TACKLE YOU GUEY

HEY REDSHIRT… WATCHA DOIN?

ey yo, he racycis fam!

Having grown up around them, yes it is quite easy to tell they're lying. The kid is already on film lying he said his father was a cop, which was a lie. This means when it gets to court and the kid claims he didn't say he threatened to shoot the off duty blue the cops lawyer will point to him lying on film bringing into question everything the little shit claims.

I'm saying it has good propaganda potential for the left to try to incite some backlash and get the cop fired. The facts of what happened don't matter, we're beyond facts as a society, it's just the 30 second knee-jerk reaction that matters. You can't really tell that he didn't just execute the kid on the pavement by how the video cuts away.

You're a fucking maroon. KYS

this should be reported to the police

IOW: Yes, to BLM and La Raza. To them it might 'look bad'.

But, again, that only looks good to me, as the majority of sane White folks who witness that will be able to reason out "what if he didn't have that gun?", what happens next in that scenario. And when BLM and La Raza come out - not to mention antifa, which moronically spray painted "Fuck Pigs" on the wrong fucking house - and rioted.

This serves our interests entirely.
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check

I mean, fuck, this is perfect for us.

Ehhhhhhhh.
I don't know about all that lad. See Trayvon. See Mike Brown. See Tamir Rice.
There are segments of our population who are beyond facts, but as a society, we generally prioritize and consider facts - and the facts here are not concealed, they are obvious, and it only aids our cause for these mongrels to do shit like this.

I'm sure they're well aware of it.

you don't know shit.
Orange county is full of spics, the same can be said for Riverside and San Bernadino counties.

Within the context of our ethnic competition within the US and in the realm of politics I think we're beyond facts and getting into blatant violence. I wasn't speaking to any philosophical history or ideal that the west has.

And I repeat that I believe there are segments of our population which espouse this paradigm - namely, mudfolks liberal traitors and low-IQ whites (ie women).

Some of them you might get riled up, sure - but, again, that only serves our aims. When mudfolk and traitors get into blatant violence over something like this, it only helps us, just like was the case with Trayvon, just like was the case with Mike Brown, etc etc etc.

hello again, you queer

because they aren't afraid yet. they still think they can walk over the white man. time to change that, lads.

I live in cali and see these fuckings spic teenagers act like this all the time. They are all fucking hood rats. The way they act, they are almost niggers. Nigger culture invaded the schools and now all spics want to act like them.

Beaners aren't acting like niggers, they're acting like beaners. They're just both subhuman groups with retard level IQs so they seem similar.

The white man marches on…

Which one did he shoot, and why was he dragging some nigger over a hedge? Need some context here faggot.

A group of youths assaulting an off duty police officer on his property.

Good cops like this one will be thrown to the wolves by their kike bosses even though this situation is what any random paleface has had to deal with for the last 50 years. Meanwhile, the fuckers that did Waco and Ruby Ridge are still walking around unventilated, even under Trump's rule.

Kikes always gonna kike right up to the guillotine but why do these goy cops constantly cuck themselves for masters that clearly hate them and want them dead? I will never understand them. Crazy as White straight SJWs. It sure as fuck ain't the money since dead people can't use money.

No jury in their right mind, even for California, is going to see that footage and think anything but justification for the cop's actions. He has these pieces of shit dead to rights, even if he has to deal with the administrative leave first.

I live there. It's all beaners in Anacrime.

Obama isn't president any more. This means that law enforcement can finally do their jobs again.

He was putting something into his pocket. It looks like a pen. You can see him pull his hand from his ear and what ever that is sliding down his pocket (he's clearly pushing it down). That other thing that's already in his pocket might be a comb, but the poor quality makes it difficult to tell.

The object resembles pic related. However if it's is similar to pic, then he would have poked a hole through his pants. What ever it is is clearly not holstered as then we wouldn't see a metal(?) unless there's knife tech I'm unaware of.

Whether he has a knife or not, don't jump the gun :^)

Plus we have Trump as president.

These animals have no chance against MAGA.

He didn't shoot any of them. He aimed into the dirt and shot.

facebook.com/jennifer.gonzalez.169/videos/vb.100001721280469/1301715823229115/?type=2&theater

Because clearly he needs a comb with how short his hair is. Don't be this naive, even if it were the cop is still justified in pulling his service weapon. He's in a fighting stance, reaching back into his waistband, and the officer has already been threatened with being shot by this mob.

Faggot, what I'm struggling with is figuring out what kind a knife has a black grip and exposed metal but doesn't cut his tight jeans.

He has enough hair to need a comb

Of course he was and I'm not claiming otherwise. I'm disappointed that he didn't shoot any of them. I'm also admiring his sunglasses and how casual he was about drawing. I'm just trying not to go full CNN. I don't know how much it matters to anyone else, but I care quite a bit about details. In any case, the grip does look like a knife's grip.

and mirror of video
aww.moe/7krjvk.mp4

Whitey ain't playing no mo
but seriously
Eternal victims.

Holy fuck at all these spics attacking me in the comments.

Underrated post.

Also, the guy's dad is the one who calls the police.

two different videos, and protests.

I'll say it again, BUY AMMO TODAY and be prepared

If you can afford it, buy 2 additional guns also

you've never carried a knife in anything but your hand i would surmise. Go to /k/ and ask them.

When has satan ever steered anyone wrong?

Twitter is a goldmine, the damage control is unreal over the knife accusation.

You're right. I'm not terribly familiar with knives.

Screencaps, niggers.

I'll grab some, I'd grab my own from getting into it with one of these kids but they blocked me after getting so salty.

I WANT 4CHAN TO LEAVE
Goddamn fifth generation 4ch immigrants fucking up the whole board

Honestly, I would think most people would find that incredibly impressive, the way he maintains his temper, even as these things are swinging at him and potentially reaching for weapons (he see's red-shirt coming at him and them ganging up, that's when he finally goes for the piece).

As you say, any jury that isn't just stacked with beaner scum is going to dismiss that shit outright.

He was making a reference to Colin Flaherty's work, you fucking ignorant retards.

God damn, stop being fucking autistic newfags who get trolled by everything.

How appropriate.

Is he that bottom blistered that he's correcting non-existing grammar errors?

Call me blind but where the fuck did the dude shoot?
The nigger with the knife, the chimp he pulled across the hedge or into the air?

They are feminized, like little girls they are surprised the first time their actions have consequences.
Just watch a girl giving shit to a boy because she knows he is not allowed to hit girls.
Then she pushes too far one day and he retaliates and she starts immediately crying because she cannot take it.
Same thing with nogs and brown people, they are like girls.

I made a grammatical error, and edited it. Though it does harken back to "I see you made a spelling mistake. Tough luck,kiddo"

Into the ground/brush, it was a warning shot.

i dunno fam that could be passed off as those corded belts with metal ends those spics love to wear

I only got about 4-5.

Nice, I was waiting on him shooting the hedge chimp and the left calling it an "racist execution".

we need to flood support in for this officer. if we back them, they'll pull all the triggers that need to be pulled

fuck you nigger either grow up or become pig food, real fast

this. i don't draw until life is threatened but once i have to draw i'll unload a clip into bodies

Can't believe so many people on here haven't heard of that book.

he had reason to use deadly force even without a knife, he was already puched and an aggressive mob was surrounding him

i got trolled have to admit

This, look at their vapid and flamboyant "cultures".

Russians honestly have a better approximation of blacks than we do, considering them feminine because of their vain status reaching and inability to control themselves or think anything through. Fuck, look at the gay clothes they wear. Kind of ironic coming from Russians, but I'd take a Slav neighborhood over a black one.

only if we do nothing. we have to flood the pd with support online and offline for the officer

that's actually spot on with one small addition, a propensity to physical violence which most women don't have

Bullshit women are the MOST violent.

They just aren't usually very good at it.

Rewatching the video, I'm pretty sure the objects you see are his belt (dangly rectangle) and his pen (silvery object he pulls out from behind his ear)

Brave gang of beaners fucked with the wrong dude. well done sir.

He doesn't dangle when he jumps.

dunno what kind of fucked up whores you know and date but that's not my experience

LA is a den of jews though. That's why the kikes do that kind of stuff there. Kikes think that they don't need or even want paleface cucked cops hanging around to serve them anymore because the jig is up. It's "Kill Whitey!" from here on out for them; do or die, because of pizzagate and the fiat money. Kikes only want shitskin berserker units now and boy, do they have them. Even the little shitskins are so pumped full of jewish chutzpah that they are beating up cops on their own front lawns. Shit is gonna pop off real soon and praise Odin for it. I spent all of my money on guns and ammo.

guy should have shot that fucker with the knife in the mandalay maroon sweater instead of discharging into nothing

bad form

sometimes i think the best solution would be snipers in camper vans taking out agitators fucking with cops. that or rogues dressed as black bloc pushing rusty nails into actual antifa/black bloc as they riot

i don't know anaheim laws but in my municipality you don't draw until life in danger, and you don't draw without shooting people dead

Jesus christ how do beaners reproduce so much like cockroaches? I swear 100 of these little fucking spiclets pour out of every home everywhere, I mean ffs look at how many of them there are in this vid. When I was a kid, a few decades ago, you'd never see this many fucking kids in a single neighborhood. Fucking deport them all.

God damn I hate beaners

thats what I meant

Not only do they start young but they have no idea how to plan for the future.
Also people like CommonCuck might not like it, but non-white women are extremely whorish.

our tax money

doesnt fucking matter if it was a fucking boquet of flowers in his hands, reaching behind your back is justification enough to get aired the fuck out

I wish I could find the image of the group of white girls that got in trouble for dressing like pregnant latina girls with the stomach and pencil eyebrows. Fuck, i wish I could find it on jewgle.

they all need to go back

You can't blame beaner girls for doing what they are biologically designed to do, the problem is that what we would consider a logical choice of actual planning when to have children and raising them in best conditions for them is incomprehensible and a weakness, as we whites break our own population growth by delaying children more and more, while they feel no restraints, obeying their biology.

Our own civiliational woes and morals are losing us the demographic war because we think they play by the same rules - it is ourselves that are handicapped, because we prefer to have a cushy job and be a single until you hit late 30s, and by then its too late when a beaner shits out 5 kids in that time.
We must be more in touch with our biological drives and organize the world aroudn that, as opposed to killing our lineages because we cannot afford a better car. This absurd has to end.

Anaheim resident here. These spics are everywhere and are obnoxious as hell. Every one of these kids probably live in a household with both abuelitas and their pregnant 14year old sisters and cousins
The Beaner fears the White Man

Tis true. People here often go on about shitskins and their "mud dick" attitude but that is one of the only things they do right, like a broken clock. White people have internalized a false, alien, and unnatural jewish morality that stifles the sex drive. For what purpose? White genocide, of course! You don't see anyone else practicing or preaching that faggot shit. Before White people had contact with the kikes, we used to screw like weasels. And thank the gods for that! We need all hands on deck now.

Checked.
Not feminized, they're literally retarded. The avg IQ of a beaner isn't that much different than the avg IQ of a black. That means you're going to run into more literal retards than not.
t. oldfag born and raised in LA

USA
USA
USA

White people were never "muh dick" tier. Fuck off with your flimsy attempts to justify your own degeneracy.

You fucking bigot he was only reaching for a pen to write an apology letter to the individual who felt threatened.

You know not of which you speak.

This 1000 times.

my blood pressure i can't take it anymore.. i just rage too easily nowadays its just too much stupidity and hypocrisy! this generation is fucking lost, we need fascism pronto!

Huh. They really did just show the two second clip of him firing his gun.

Why are you trying so hard to defend spics, spics?

Every one of those beaner scumbags needs to be sent back.

What a hitpiece.

(and someone should edit that first image to have beaner flags on it)

I agree. Make them room temperature.

At this point in the video, the officer has his gun drawn and has for several seconds. He drew it in response largely to the guy reaching behind to his back pocket in the first place. Something like 10 whole seconds later, the kid is still "reaching" - while he sees the gun is out.

It looks like the kid in maroon was putting something back into his pocket. He had something in his hand (a pen from the looks of it) when he jumped over and put it away when he saw the cop reaching. I'm honestly surprised he had the foresight to put the pen away instead of attacking the cop with the pen or acting like it was a weapon.

They gotta go back.

Some protest pics.

archive.is/JVvo6
archive.is/JVvo6

That's nice, the beaners are making the job easier.

And here's some pictures of the little cockroach who caused all this. They're getting all lined up to cash in on the ghetto lottery.

archive.is/uFgau

Great time for ICE to swoop in if I ever saw one.

WHAT'S THE STATUS ON THE CHIMPOUT?

It's a miracle he survived that brutal thrashing.

A lot of it probably depends on what happens at the press conference today. If the city throws the cop to the wolves and pays a nice fat extortion fee then they'll probably stfu.

archive.is/g4Tyn

Last I saw, cops were guarding the guy's house because they're based as fuck.

If he was an average white guy and not a cop the spics would have lynched him by now.

It's too bad he didn't kill a few of them.

archive.is/dU83c

More propaganda for us against the turd world animals.

Brown people push their limits
Limit eventually breaks
Brown people get shot
Brown people riot
Brown people get shot more
Whites punish all communist/leftist sympathizers heavily
Peace restored

What else could happen?

Looking through the newsfeeds I can see the pozzed UK and Aussie media are going for the harmless young child brutalized by racist cop for walking on his lawn narrative.

fuckers

Reminder that if they riot, they’ll all automatically be criminals and just ALL be rounded up and deported.

what a little bitch. So some girl criminally trespasses on this cop's property, he tells her to "get off my grass, cunt", then a hoard of brown people starts attacking a white guy. Then the white guy pulls out a gun and they all run away.

Simple enough for me to see. I would have pulled a gun and got serious if I was surrounded by people that were pissed off at me and one of them was clearly coming toward me and reaching into his back pocket.

I guess this is California though and they don't believe in borders, trespassing, or entering an area illegally.

They still don't realize that the era of ex-king nigger's coddling is over. It's going to take a few stiff doses of Law and Order to get through their thick skulls.

Tough shit, cunt shouldnt have stepped on the grass, and the shitskin beaner shouldnt have moved in aggressively with his shitskin beaner friends, who assaulted the cop.
Should be dead, if he were dead he wouldnt be arguing about how he dindu nuffin and be giving a false account of events.

Grow some eyes, faglick. It's a knife:

Can you point me to the exact moments where I'm supposed to get angry. I have work to do.

Can you go to jail for shooting an illegal alien?

Can't believe the little shitskin because he lied on camera with the whole "Muh daddies the popo" routine he tried to pull. He is clearly a liar and all his claims are discredited because of it. The little beaner friends of his will further lie and everything will fall apart for this kid. I hope he and his buddies get some serious time for threatening + attacking a cop.

It's Anaheim PD. Also, it wasn't that long ago the city was known as Klanaheim. There's a lot of whites who have seen the areas around them turn to shit as beaners moved in. Anaheim is a prime location for the RaHoWa to kick off

I think it's a knife, but who gives a shit what it is. If you're engaged in violence, and someone reaches into their back pocket and walks up to you, you should defend yourself.

'get off my lawn' 21st century style

How long ago was this? Anaheim is like under 20% white, I go there to see the Ducks play sometimes when I can tolerate the traffic and it's like Mexico. It's rarely that I even see a white person there that isn't at the Ducks game coming from Newport or some shit.

tbh I thought the cop was the mexican because hes dressed like a cholo and from far away I'd think he'd be a "White" Hispanic as they are classified in police records

As much as I'd love to give a bullet to every one of those kids and ever hispanic and non white in general. I don't think this clip will defend this man. I mean it might be America but its still California which basically isnt America.
The man had his gun out and the kids started backing away and then he shot him while holding him which isnt going to fly in most courts, especially not in commiefornian court. Hopefully Trump pardons this man.

It was known as Klanaheim around a decade ago. I've worked around beaners who legit feared working around white men from Anaheim for this very reason. It has changed since then as beaners have been able to get favorable home loans and move into the area. Btw they advertise these home loans, backed by the government, to the bean eaters to move into white neighborhoods. It's happening in parts of the South Bay that are still bastions of white folks.

More images from some Social Action twatter feed. Couldn't get it to archive. Bonus scary Chulas with sharpie eyebrows included.

twitter.com/i/moments/834768522031009792

Why do leftists still think supporting violent niggers and attacking the police is good for their cause?

Why does this gay beaner have such a giant kike nose? He looks like he just got done sucking a cock and the guy holding him up by his little frosted tips is his master or some shit?

Seriously, why are beaners so fucking gay man. Their men are just literally effeminate twinks looking daily to start shit in hopes they can pretend their micro-peens are a little bit bigger everyday. Hell it's the main reason they imitate niggers event though they claim to 'hate' them so much, meanwhile beaners are literal cuckolds and are into fucking niggers or watching their bean-queens get nogged.

The posts in this thread suggest that the kid wasn't shot, though the firearm was discharged.

President Trump needs to order ICE to help him. Make a real show of force and roundup all of those illegals. And hire Sheriff Joe.

Because hatred and violence are OK as long as they're the ones doing it

Oh okay. Thats different.
Now the argument is going to be whether or not his firearm discharged accidentally or that he was trying to 'execute the poor hispanic in cold blood'.

Well I know that beaners have completely invaded many places like Riverside, Corona, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Fresno and essentially almost all of California that they can afford to live in. Anaheim and Riverside have had 300% population increases in the last 20 years and they're not even big cities, it's like a factory farm there now where every fucking street has hundreds of spics crowding it like some favela. Many white nationalists have moved to big bear and places like that now, but spics are even moving there since they follow whites around like a bad stench since they can't do anything without whites creating jobs and picking up their fucking trash. God I hate these fucking subhumans. Operation wetback 2.0 when?

If ICE takes tips and act on it, whenever we want.

Bro, they're getting help from the Government and banks to move to these areas. They qualify for loans that no white family will qualify for. Wife and I are just scraping by trying to stay away from them it's become impossible because we simply don't make enough nor can we seem to get better jobs because they keep hiring beaners or blacks. It has become insane. I would love for a civil war about now just to purge all the Mexicans from the land. If it doesn't happen soon California will literally be reconquista'd by Mexico and America will have lost one of the best pieces of dirt on the entire planet.

Like what happened when we came here and the shitskins that killed off 4cuck swarmed here after finding out we abandoned them. Sadly we are still dealing with these idiotic underage beaners/mexicans and other shitskins here, it's infuriating.

Beaners are no different than niggers, albeit they're like what, one step above nigs, they still prefer to copy them and mimic them because they're effeminate, lack testosterone or any masculinity whatsoever. You know it's bad when all beaner men are cucked and allow themselves to be walked over by their ugly obese Alf impersonators they call their wives/daughters, on top of what I mentioned earlier with them fucking niggers like it's running out of style.

They need to be made an example of.

IMO it's pretty clear he did it to make them back off, they were swarming around him looking ready to beat his ass until he fired and they finally realized that he wasn't a free target.
It was self defense and he had every reason to whip it out, I don't think even cali can punish a white cop acting in self defense against a lynch mob, even if they were burritos.

Full moon man 100% based. Calm, collected and never cucked.

these beaners would be fucking dead if he was a brazilian off-duty cop. instead of chimping out they should be thankful he let them leave with their lives.

They got quiet when the gun came out.

They want to play big boy gangster but when the artillery comes out they're suddenly innocent 5th graders who were retrieving an errant soccer ball from the evil cop's yard.

Ya but here they don't qualify for special grants or assistance because of their "minority" status. In real life there are whole organizations dedicated to squeezing every last penny out of the tax payer to get beaners into mortgages or financial assistance. You will only know about this if you live around them or know of these organizations that do it.

No wonder you think you can buy security. Consumer LARPing. You are as bad as a woman who wears athletic clothing but never goes to the gym.

Ha they all ran away though. Blacks and Spics are all cowards who only fight when they outnumber people like a pack of wild fucking dogs. Everyone has known this since high school buddy.

Okay fag.

On review, I think the dangly thing was his belt and he tried to put a pen into his pocket.

Still alarming as fuck in a fight scenario to see a guy reaching toward his back pocket.

we came here with legion and GG, you came here after Moot cucked you and let everybody dick with your precious board.
Stop projecting

Please highlight the part of anons post that led you to this conclusion so I can laugh at your terrible reading comprehension and kneejerk reaction.

Can't happen soon enough

Oh I know man, they get money to open shitty spic businesses too and they're legally allowed to not hire you based on your race, they practice nepotism as much as kikes, but when I don't have a certain amount of "diversity" I get taxed to shit. Laws don't apply to them at all across all of California. I've had 3 cars totaled by illegal spics and could do NOTHING because they had no insurance, no money, and not even a license. It's fucking maddening.

Thankfully they get banned pretty quickly here since they're not good at blending in. Rest of 8ch like Holla Forums and /a/ are really fucking bad though. Cuckchan /a/ had a spic population of way over 50%.

Why do they blur out the attacking crowds faces as if they are just innocent bystanders?

you must be 18 years or older to browse this forum, kid

Why did this all start?

Put her in a wood chipper.

daily reminder in a confrontation whether 1-on-1 or dealing with a crowd always keep an eye on their hands. learned this from a bodyguard

What the fuck did you just say you little half chaner bitch. We have no such rules around here. You really should lurk more, your new is showing.

Don't know if meta troll or legit retard.

I think you meant "protest spics", but that's okay.

Stop it user I can only get so erect.

Plz god post twitter salt. I'm banned.

I can still see things on Twatter, but can't post. Are there different levels of banning??

I'm well aware of those organizations, and it disgusts me that it's spreading from the containment zone that is Cuck-A-Commiefornia and spreading pretty much everywhere. It's a damn shame that I go for a walk, and I see about 40 beaners living in an old victorian style home, or a old colonial dutch home as it's all destroyed and shitted up on the outside, bean-toys laid out in the unkempt half-assed ass meme they call a fucking lawn, and always having about 10 or so at a time outside about 4 of them being obese 'parental' figures and the 6 left are just mentally retarded bean children wearing no fucking shoes, actually none of them are wearing shoes, due to having flat feet and other fucked up bodily problems. It angers me that a home ment for a family of like what, 4, maybe 5 tops is now home to 40 beanrs that barely know one another, rape each others children, and have disgsuting cuck/swinger beaner parties among selling drugs and their kids pussy for a profit to pay back those loans they took like greedy dumb beaner pig scum they are.

It's a shame about Holla Forums, it's literally a beaner sanctuary board now, can't say one thing 'wrong' about mexicans, beaners or the like, or you'll get a literal gestapo beaner group that'll try to follow you thread by thread looking for any 'evil waycists'.

Cuckchan/4cuck's /a/ was beaner hive, and their Holla Forums, I saw it with my own two eyes when the beaners decided to flock from kikebook and funnycuck to make Holla Forums their new home, all with Kojimbo's B-Day Bash. It was disgusting, and it's annoying seeing the same bullshit happen here on Holla Forums of all fucking places, cause I'm sure you remember before the beaners and other shit-skinned brats caught on that we left cuckchan, we had to deal with the idiotic mudslimes/indonesian/paki/indian cunts who thought they were 'one of us', to the point they would try to constantly groom Holla Forums into liking islam, and what's worse, it almost gained a foothold till a couple of Holla Forumsaks and myself had to take arms to be-rid ourselves of these idiotic mudslime retards.

thats basically a shadowban

That article is the most retarded beaner wall of text I have read in a while.

LA should be spic majority by now. I hope we'll have LA riots 2.0 soon.

While that shit looks bad regardless, I have lived around savages and if you don't show savage teens who da man is they'll start selling crack on your lawn.

I thought shadowbanning was when it still lets you post but you just don't know that no one can see it. As if you are banned and don't know it. They inform me that my account is suspended. Ah whatever, really doesn't matter. Fuck them. They didn't like what I had to say to Don Lemon. Not my real name though.

Who's this 'we'? I was one of the first to come here back in 2013, I came here to rid myself of dealing with non-whites aka ethnically non-Europeans fucking up my home-board of Holla Forums as well as Holla Forums after been on that website since fucking '06. For years on being on 4cuck, I've realized the majority of problems we had were due to third worlders/non-whites flooding the place due to them truly believing the 'sekret klub' mentality that was pushed around as a joke to keep dumb kids away, which sadly all that shit changed when kids became so damned insecure and hungry for attention, doing the opposite of what they're told is something they now yearn and hence why we have them here to this day.

GG is not the main reason why anyone came here, if not that autistic gay-mer gate shit only gained a foothole maybe a year after anyone with a brain left 4cuck, I left years ago after dealing first hand the flooding of literal beaner children on Holla Forums as well as Holla Forums an any other board with traffic, of which at the time was just infuriating as it was confusing as to where these beaners were coming from, from the Mexican generals, to them spamming CP while being ugly autistic little beaner gremlin children themselves, to posting their kikebooks for attention and pretending to be their obese mothers and posting their mammy's nudes for you guessed it, attention and gibs. You talking about legion and gay gate shit proves my point, that you non-whites were the sole factor, the last nail in the coffin that forced many of us oldfags away from 4cuck, I haven't been on 4cuck since 2010, and only heard horror stories since then, only rarely lurking, or posting in a thread to try and have a discussion then get quelled by idiotic underage non-whites such as yourself who cannot control themselves within the presence of an educated ethnic european man. Hell, I was one of the first individuals I remember that questioned that autisitic kike J00t for being, well, a kike and I remember being threatened by him to watch my mouth, to where he apparently ready to perma-ban me when then he just became fed up and told me to watch it.

The only one projecting here is you kid. I bothered telling my side of the story, and the truth with non-whites being one of the sole reasons as to why 4cuck fell, and I know I'm right, and may other Holla Forumsaks and anons alike know I'm right as well. You trying to make it seem it was about fucking gay bitch gate of all things, acting like you finally craacked the code, as if the idiotic underage beaners on Holla Forums were finally smart enough to crack the code on the 'fake news' one had to deal with in video game journalism when it's something we've been dealing with since fucking the ;ate 70s is just embarrassing as it is your autistic threads that are equal to that of tumblr-tier shitskin circle-jerking.

If something doesn't change in California soon and drastically this state is lost and should be ceded to Mexico to save the rest of the American tax payers significant heart ache.

He was well within his rights to shoot every single one of them. This fucking (((justice))) system is a goddamn joke.

I'm pretty sure they'll vote for secession in the near future and given beaners are probably 40%+ by now + all the commies there it'd go through easy game.

Then we'll see if commiefornia can survive on tech and holyjews alone, who bother probably pay next to no taxes cuz jews.

"The operation I will describe (and it’s only one of dozens that will be tried) uses two ordinary pickup trucks and eight fighters. Two riflemen are lying prone in the back of each truck, facing rearward, with removable canvas covers concealing their presence. Their semi-automatic, scoped rifles are supported at their front ends on bipods for very accurate shooting. A row of protective sandbags a foot high is between them and the raised tailgate.

In the cab are a driver and a spotter in the passenger seat who also serves as the vehicle’s 360-degree security. The two trucks don’t ever appear on the same stretch of road, but coordinate their movements using one-word brevity codes over small FRS walkie-talkie radios. Each truck has a series of predetermined elevated locations where the intersection in question will lie between 200 and 500 yards away. Each truck is totally nondescript and forgettable, the only detail perhaps being the non-MUY ethnicity of the suburbanite driver and spotter driving relatively near to a riot in progress.

By the time the two SAV pickup trucks arrive at their firing positions on different streets and oriented ninety degrees to one another, the flash mob riot is in full swing. A hundred or more of the rampaging youths are posturing and throwing debris into traffic in order to intimidate some cars into stopping. The riflemen in the backs of the pickups are waiting for this moment and know what to expect, trusting their spotters and drivers to give them a good firing lane. The spotters in each truck issue a code word on their radios when they are in final position. The tailgates are swung down, and the leader among the riflemen initiates the firing. All-around security is provided by the driver and spotter."

When The Music Stops – How America’s Cities May Explode In Violence by Matthew Bracken

Dubs confirm California secession and the beginning of the civil war. My friends and I have already decided that if other CA voters vote to secede we are going full RWDS and killing every traitor. I have verbalized this to lefties I know too. They think we are being extreme, but it's the only choice we have.

Gran Torino reboot?

I can't tell if it's a knife or a pen, tbh, but given the area, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a knife.

Doesn't matter, his hand is concealed and he is obviously doing something. To the officer, this is a threat. Try this shit when you get pulled over and see how quickly you get yelled at and potentially have a weapon drawn on you. You might die.

These dunecoons are back, just yesterday we had a Hitler disinfo thread about "based islam" and right now there's another one up

Hahahahahaha we could totally beat that bald white faggot to pulp homes - *pop* AW SHIT PEPE RUN!!!!!!!1111

Is it a bad area? It looks nicely manicured. When I think of bad areas I think grimy shithole housing.

I get what you're saying, but had he shot someone and killed them, the cop would have his face plastered all over the world by every news station and little Jose would be the next Baby Traytray who was just on his way to church, essè.

Yeah, it's the "based" mudslime preschool teacher who was fired for promoting jew death. they're really going all out in that thread too.

Just had a thought. What if this is a set up for an ICE sting? Meme potential?

It's white houses surrounded by spics. So it's both.

I understand this, but I'm a law abiding White. I had parents who taught me not to be a fucking moron. I'm simply saying that, for the average faggot watching this video, if they can hold even a shred of doubt, they will. Kike mental gymnastics and all.

Well, a bit of both. This is Orange County, which, in a way, is better than LA, but it's still within traveling distance, it's still full of spics, and it's still in California. California spics are arguably the worst. Decades of dem programs and non-stop gang activity has made for a dangerous group of people

All I feel is rage.

Jesus fucking Christ, deport them and every other person at those weak ass protests.

Sure if you don't mind bumper to bumper traffic due to the excess shit skins clogging up the roads. Travel times in Southern California have become so bad that driving just 10 miles has become an issue. Dropping off my kids at the in laws today took me 45 minutes to go less than 10 miles.

Amendment:

Sterilize and then deport.*

Underrated post, this is the true nature of our enemy. Incompetent thugs who degenerate into demons if left unchecked.

On the highways most certainly. I despise LA traffic, and the motorcyclists weaving in and out of the lanes and riding on the line triggers my autism something fearful. However, it is still traveling distance for spics who have bikes are who just have nothing to do. These faggots don't have jobs or home responsibilities, they have time to burn

I'm not American but I heard this yesterday on a podcast and decided to look it up:

hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-latest-news/report-scv-to-l-a-commuters-have-worlds-worst-traffic-times-183314

Not in this article but I also heard that New York was tied with Moscow's time.

>The study detailed not only the amount of time drivers spend sitting in congestion, but also the amount of money being burned while sitting in traffic. Traffic congestion cost Los Angeles $9.6 billion in 2016, with an average of $2,408 per driver, according to the study.

The country falling apart into pieces is an unquestionable justification for militant use of force. Every one of these brainwashed cunts thinks it was good that the South wasn't allowed to secede because "hurr slavery and racism," but we all know that they'll happily support any beaner region that wants to be part of Aztlan, because they're beaners.

Take a trip over to Arizona before you get started, I've heard you can buy grenade launchers there.

You can, but you better enjoy paperwork and taxes

I'm glad I live in the whitest state in the country.

Don't be retarded. There is no such thing as a warning shot, it was probably an AD. You're either shooting to kill, or you're not shooting - there's no in-between. Only libtards who think BUT WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG use that mentality.

Wow, that's just fucking pathetic man. I'm getting tired of these non-whites flooding up this board, cause if it's not the kikes spreading shit, it's just idiotic shitskins trying to "play pretend" or "make a meme" bullshit.

I'm disgusted and annoyed by the whole "based" shitskin bullshit, it's autistic and it's more annoying that I see tons of people defending such things, or just fully endorsing them.

shitskins ruin everything man, they really do.

Who gives a fuck, your not going to convince them anyways. Not this year, not a decade ago. What I think you fail to understand is that the time for talking with your enemies is over. They either believe like we do, or they don't have skin in the game.

Wait until you look up the economic loss related to auto accidents your jaw will drop.
it's over a trillion dollars a year
California contributes roughly 10% of all auto related accidents in the United States.

PS when economists look at this they add it to our GDP because it's considered "spending" :|

Same reason they didn't give the mother's name, they're illegals. If some user could dox any of them it'd be great.

Checking them digits and adding mud people do not belong here in our great nation. Like a turd, their only worth is as fertilizer

the term is 'negligent discharge' and (not you, user) I'm constantly surprised by how little the Fourth Reich understands about firearms. You'd think a group of autistic youth dedicated on bringing back Hitler from the grave would be a little more studious on the most basic instruments of war.

They are illegals, they are already criminals.

Nice to see somebody actually using his Nigger/Spic repellant.

Why is this allowed? Gathering a large group of people outside someone's home isn't a protest, it's a mob. Peaceful protests are held to raise public awareness; they should be at the police station in a public area. No reason for them to be outside the officer's home unless they are trying to directly threaten him.

Wait, what exactly happens in the video? Looks like he Chetnik-tier executed that beaner.

I got cancer from that shit Holla Forums

Dubs of truth. Jews are currently trying to redefine violent mobs as protestors.

God damn it!

Give me money so I can get my scabies errrr I mean my injuries from the evil pig treated.

90% of these comments

Fucking hell.

Guess who's gonna call Shlomo the ambulance chaser to sue to cop into oblivion.

Act like a man, get treated like a man. They stepped up and got btfo, now they cry because they never stood a chance.

Fucking hell, both that idiocy and their shit speaking skills I think I have cancer now. Cucks genuinely think these animals can fit into society.

Everything about this event serves to prove how
COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FUCKED THE US IS DUE TO SHITSKINS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS

Looks like the end of a belt to me

Im so glad fucking burritoniggers havent figured out how guns work yet.

All I see are future frozen burritos.

Social media is full of cancer related to this case.
jesus fuck who cares? a mob of a dozen teenage boys surround him, he's physically assaulted twice, of course he grabs his fucking gun after seeing one of the teens reaching into his back pocket. the only thing this cop did wrong was not kill some shit skins.

Someday this will be lauded as an heroic act by the land ruled by our people. And what will the Meztizo have then when their ability to guilt has failed?

Checking, please wait….
Done!
L.A riots version 2 confirmed.

not even bruised or wounded, top kek

What the fuck is going on that all of these beaner kids are mobbing him anyways?

Soros

It's a knife.

He's a cop or something, therefor is a nazi. That's probably it.

Is it really so fucking hard to put that in the OP you double nigger? OP's not even here anymore.

He dared to tell those poor children, those dreamers, to stay off his property. Therefore he deserves to have to shit beat out of him, according to spics.

It's looks like they're all over the neighborhood. He probably has to deal with a wave of them every day when government babysitting (school) is released.

I am not going to make a judgement on this considering we don't know what happened to start this whole thing. We are just seeing the middle of the incident from the video.

Thanks for sharing.

ha

They're lucky he didn't wall bang them.

wew

Apparently it needs to be shared considering that people are acting like they know for certain that the beaner kid was in the wrong.

Beaner kid attempts to emit deadly gas.
Heroic cop fires his sidearm to ignite the deathcloud.

Wow, this guy really is Pulse.

lol

Hate to say it, but in California, you have a duty to retreat. According to Commiefornia law, he was supposed to go inside and dial 911 like a faggot. It's written into the law that you have to be a cuck or face jail time.
This cop is probably going to lose his job at a minimum and could end up going to jail at the worst.
It's actually a good thing he didn't kill the spic or he would have gotten life.
Commiefornia laws, everyone.

What are the California laws regarding citizen arrest? Or off-duty cops for that matter? I'm terribly uninformed on the subject.
Was he legally allowed to arrest the kid for threatening to shoot him? Here in Sweden, anyone is allowed to arrest anyone else who is observed committing a crime that has prison in the penalty-range.

If they make a good game I'll play it. If not I won't

fucking right i was so happy to hear that pop, anticlimatic tho cause he fired in the air and not thru that beaners face

Anyone else hoping this is a false flag to get the beaners riled up so they chimp and hundreds of them are arrested and then deported, causing other chimpouts of beaners nationwide with hundreds of thousands of deportations?

t-that was the slowest, clumsiest draw on fucking earth. probably was a negligent discharge too

I'm fucking triggered. fix your shit

Yeah, yeah, fuck Mexicans and shit but fuck that ego tripping cop more. Call me a shill or whatever but what he did was fucking childish and unnecessary. He negligently discharged his handgun for fucks sake, he should be reprimanded. Maybe something happened before the video started that made his actions necessary, but I fucking doubt it. Unless he witnessed that kid commit a felony or something then he's just another frail-ego chad douchebag ZOGbot.

Okay, kill yourself. No one believes you.

He did fine, you massive faggot.

This is the kind of shit white people go through now-a-days. We're belittled and assaulted in our own ancestral homelands, where our fathers bodies dot the countryside. We have NEVER gotten sympathy or advancements from other races to drag us out of the mud. All you can do is stop feeling pitiful for yourself. Tears won't sustain your bloodlines while they turn to mud. Only action will.

Can we just go to war already fuck man
I mean how much longer are we going to stand by and let degenerates control us
When will the day of the rope come when we string up
The whores
The druggies
The thieves
The pedos
The niggers
The spicks
The raghead
When will we remove the people that are actively and intensinally trying to ruin our society?

Probably Mayan genetics. Look at Mayan friezes and statues. Huge toucan beaks on all of the figures.

Yankeedoodles do it already give us a reason

They only tackled him after he had been restraining the beaner kid for a couple minutes and they all asked him to let him go several times. It's called choosing your battles and deescalation. Unless he just saw that 13 year old rape a white woman or something then he's just being a big pussy baby who can't handle a middle-schooler talking shit.

t. Illiterate Fuckwit

seems to me beaner jr. picked the wrong guy to threaten. actions have consequences in America, and I'm not about to give some shitbird spic a pass. they're not children, they're future felons.

He was holding the kid after they had walked onto/fucked with his property, he was probably holding the kid to call the cops or some shit.

Who cares if he's wrong(he's not) it's a stupid spic, his life is worthless as his opinion

is there a stream on happenings?

Yes and the bean thought he was billy badass surrounded by his friends. The bean choose poorly.

He was holding him until the cops got there. Restraining someone like that is totally legit IF you witnessed the person commit a serious crime like a felony. Once again, it's about picking your battles. He should've realized he was escalating the very minor situation to the point of physical violence. And look what happened, he negligently discharged his firearm in the middle of a god damn neighborhood. All over what? Some little spic talking shit? That cop needs to grow the fuck up and learn to let things go. It's just not worth it.

Maybe the kid did something to merit his response. We don't really know because the video doesn't show what happened at first.

When it opens its mouth

bingo bango done, its lying

Just to clarify I'm on the cops side because fuck those spics, but California is a duty to retreat state and he was outside his home, not in it. So why can't I shoot someone who's on my lawn, but he can?

the faggot didnt shoot anyone

Shame

Checked. Bring that shit on immediately

But they will get him on some bullshit public endangerment law or "discharging a firearm within city limits."

THIS. I want to see what happened before this video was made. All that happened here is someone popped a camera on mid-confrontation. The stories I'm hearing say he actually chased them down and started shit but those are sketchy, just like the video.

you only shoot people, guns arent supposed to be out unless somebody is getting shot

Quads don't lie. You shouldn't have it out of your holster unless you're planning on using it on someone.
Especially in California, where they don't want anyone to have any firearms.

Top lel. In any case, I do think the cop was justified, knife or not, reaching or not. The kids hit him, it was a dangerous situation for him, he did the right thing. I just don't think it was a knife but he was more than justified. The fact he let out a warning shot shows how full of restraint he was.

How's 8th grade?

/r/ ban this underage b&

that line of thinking doesn't take into account that cops unholster their weapons routinely during traffic stops and many other types of encounters, and shots are not fired.

Your 1950's style logic is outdated, are you saying citizens have less rights to defend themselves???

just finished my CCW and can confirm - criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens. (((justice system))) is compromised

You have to go back.

But this is exactly what's going to get him in trouble. If you fire a warning shot, it means you didn't feel your life was in danger. If your life was in danger, why didn't you shoot the spic?
This is the conundrum of pulling out your firearm and/or firing a warning shot. Why do you think cops don't fire a warning shot? Why do you think warning shots are illegal?

found the beaner

wrong fag, he was on his property and California stand your ground laws allow him to defend himself with a weapon as such. tack on he's a cop and you're an idiot.

this is why the white man is losing california because faggots like you

Guns work.

this is an easy one to work around "i missed and the situation changed so i no longer needed to fire"

No. There isn't a stand your ground law for California, faggot. But he could be protected under the castle doctrine. Still doesn't get him off the hook for firing his weapon.

I don't know if that's going to work or not. At that point, you're putting your freedom in the judgement of someone else. It's up to them if they believe you.

That wasnt his house so castle doctrine wouldnt have mattered, it was too far away to be considered curtilage, and the cops have an entirely different (and much more lenient) set of laws to abide by.

DEPORT SANCHEZ

He however, does not have a duty to retreat, as I mistakenly (and others) have said before. If there is an altercation, he doesn't have to run away from it.
The more I look at California's laws, the only thing he actually did wrong was discharge his weapon. To me, looking at the kid with the "knife," it certainly appeared imminent peril or great bodily injury could have been coming.
I think it boils down to, "he should have wasted that spic instead of firing a warning shot." He probably would be in less trouble legally if he would have smoked the fucking beaner.

Gas yourself kike.

To add: This is assuming the officer did nothing wrong before the video started. I think it's safe to say he didn't start trouble with some spics, but we will have to see how (((CNN))) spins it.

Considering he was in a physical struggle he can say it was an accidental discharge. And internally within the police department, i'm guessing his superiors would rather have this happen than someone getting shot.

duh
t. Californian

Anything is better than La Raza burning down your police department, but reality is that some kike prosecutor is going to try to get anything they can on this guy. Immigration is a hot button issue and someone is going to want to show their ass on this case. Like I said, I think he should go free obviously even having ventilated all of those spics if he were so inclined.
But you must be careful if you do anything that the social justice warriors can exploit and try to make an example of. Basically, I'm trusting nobody in California to recognize my innocence in any situation with a firearm. It's all going to depend on whether or not some aspiring prosecutor and the judge want to virtue signal their love of Mexicans. In California, that's not a risk I want to take.

We getting a bean out or what?

Aren't beaners too lazy to chimp out?
All I expect is some college latinas to chimp out

Not if you draw a line and say "don't cross it or i'll shoot"

The perennial cycle my user.

I'm dying!

He's probably going to end up losing his job.

nothing will happen

Should of killed every last one of those little pissants.

Joe Rogan had a cuck cop on his show once that said they recieve no training at all on firearms. And they get infinite tries to get 10 0ut of 12 shots in a mansized target at 500 yards.

Son, if you could hit 10/12 shots with a pistol at 500 yards, I'd make you captain of the force.

Seeing that a full 20 inch barrel 5.56 rifle's maximum effective range is around 600 yards, I am calling complete bullshit on that.

Maybe if the target is a barn.

What could he possibly have done to warrant those spiclets trespassing on his and his neighbors properties? Nothing gives you the right to be on my property if I tell you to leave.

At 500 yards, you'd have to use the first two shots just as a general guide for how far you'd have to adjust elevation. Meaning you'd have to go 10/10 the rest of the way.

Yeah, but somehow it doesn't work like that in cities. You can't just tell someone to get off your property and then start an altercation with them. In the country and down south, yes. Generally speaking, someone trespassing is probably going to get some lead thrown their way. But in the city, you have a reasonable expectation that someone may step on your grass and you can't just start a violent altercation.
In a perfect world, you're right. But people in cities will say you sentenced someone to death for walking on your grass and everyone involved will be working overtime to see that they get you on some sort of charge, even if they don't hang you from the gallows.

Ignore the knife for a second, the nigger has his fists raised to fight. That's grounds for defending yourself.

Legitimate threatening gesture that could lead to imminent bodily harm. He could have ventilated the nigger and the spic reaching for the knife. If he would have, he would probably have gotten no charges.

Calling someone names isn't starting a violent altercation you dense niggerfaggot. I can call you a nigger and you can choose to leave my property or escalate the situation like these mexicunts chose to do. They could have stood on the sidewalk and called him names right back or left the area.

Checked.

I'm not disagreeing. But I will tell you what the courts will try to argue. Unfortunately, there's something called intent. A prosecutor would try to argue that it was the cop's intent to start an altercation so that you can murder someone. I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm just trying to look at it legally.
Look at the conservative blogger who just got 50 years for pulling out his pistol and not even firing a shot. Nobody was even hurt. He got 50 years.

That guy was confronting antifaggots in a public space, not his own property. He could have done a 180 and left. This cop was at his own home.

He tried to leave but the crowd followed him.

Cases like that (LaughatLiberals) and Scarsella… really rustle my jimmies

What kind of society says that people can illegally march through the streets and try to cause problems but if citizens aren't in the right frame of mind when they go to confront (for lack of a better word) these people and get surrounded, mobbed and threatened that they have no right to defend themselves?

These protests have 2 grand purposes:
1. Create propaganda photos and videos of "innocent" people being hurt by opposition
2. Intimidate those with unpopular beliefs from being able to express them and thus severely handicapping the opposition

It's natural in white society to be established before procreation. This is not a bad thing, however, kids these days do not save, but instead spend their money on video games, clothes, weed. "Poor" fag here but am married, have children with no intention of slowing down and somehow managed to just purchase over 4 acres of land to build on. Stop spending your money on stupid shit, you dumb selfish faggots! You think this is a fucking game? What would Hitler say if he saw your bank statement…? Tighten your belts and save the white race before the orks take over.

And now my account's been shoa'd.
kek

I hope Trump personally pardons him tbh.

Until early 2015 I lived less than a block from there. Around the time we moved our back wall got tagged by a "Crew". 60' x 6' . I caught the fuckers and cops had a slow night so I reported them. It was some adrenaline pumping shit. 3 of them had no clue I spotted them at 8pm when it was dark. I might tell the whole story later but suffice to say that area wasn't that bad when I moved to the area in 2011. It was fucking really bad by the time I moved and look at this shit people.

h ttps:[email protected]/* */,-117.9414,3a,37.5y,271.69h,93.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1WUkInhpB-D2a27relSkhQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Take screenshots and meme that shit. Make whites think about wtf is going on here. That is now a SPIC high school.
Look at the side of that high school and the mascot and think about the following.

Here's the fucking story you won't see framed for the public: "Beaners invade southern california over decades and now High School mascot of a Saxon represents the beaners who have taken over the school." That fucking high school was 90%+ beaners. I know. I fucking lived 2 side streets up before the railroad tracks and high power lines that are south of that school on Euclid.

Fuck em. Cleansing time needs to come before numbers are too high for us to win.

I had to look at that fucking mural and see these beaners flooding out of that high school from time to time and god damn it you don't comprehend anger until you've lived in an area completely over run and your symbols are taken from you by invaders.

That's a legal fiction faggot. A corporation. It can not deprive one of the right to self-defense and the laws in California have this cop in the clear. Mark my words. Fuck corrupt cops. But this cop was doing the right thing. Fuck those beaner invaders.

This. I witnessed it frequently at this exact high school. See my previous links with the Saxon Mascot. These fucking aztecs will conquer the land. I can't figure out why able bodied people are fucking torching their living spaces and whatever else it takes to get rid of them. No I'm not fucking able bodied but I wish I was.

That's not the law at all faggot. It's very clear that any one who can articulate a potential immediate threat can lawfully carry in Cali. You think repeated run ins with these little fuckers wouldn't give him an idea of whether or not they'd assault him? Well that video shows them assaulting him for simply making a citizens arrest for trespass. Fuck you for being a little bitch. If you're going to talk about law at least read the shit.

Is it me or does it feel like the media is trying to set up an anti apartheid movement or something like that with these whites/white cops killing non-whites,and with these protests that happen afterwards?

It's hegelian dialectic. They control cops through masonry. They control communists groups. They can take individual incidents that aren't staged and insert their dialectic as they please since they have the megaphone.

We just have to keep pointing this shit out to people. Ultimately whites who are non-cops will be in the worst position. They're the ones who need to wake the fuck up and work as power blocks from the ground up and not engage in hero worship thinking kike surrounded Trump is going to save their asses and turn back the clock on events.

Infractions are NOT included in criminal offenses which is what Cali Penal code 837 covers.

Trespass is at least a misdemeanor so the cop was good to go and so would have been any citizen repeatedly antagonized by specific spics that were warned not to trespass or who ignored no trespass signs.

Infractions are not crimes. People v. Savos I think it is. Look at the beginning of the penal code, the very very beginning and you can see infractions are separate and they are mainly a revenuing scheme created by BAR members to milk the fuck out of the public.

Again, felonies and misdemeanors are crimes and arrestable offenses. Violations/infractions are not crimes nor arrestable offenses. Research probable cause and crimes and you'll see fineable offenses where you can't be put in jail are not arrestable offenses. It's well established law.

Kid was released. Its gonna be another Zimmerman.

His gun went off by accident. He's kinda fucked , doesn't matter that he was in the right because its a PR nightmare.

You are trying to be a niggerfaggot for the sake of being a niggerfaggot.

these cunts only understand violence, either receiving or dealing.

anaheim is commiefornia.

Holy fuck. They are such fucking savages! Disgusting!

The trespassing is irrelevant. The kid made a death-threat to the cop and that is why he held him. He couldn't know if that kid was going around the corner to grab said gun and actually shoot the cop like he said.

ACTUALLY IT'S A WHITE MAN'S PRIVATE PROPERTY AND HIS FAMILY'S HOME BUT OKAY SPICS

Do we have a stream of the protests?

Your love for words and rhetoric won't save you on the DotR, kike.

spoiler, you goddamn spook.

Then just say the weapon went off during the struggle.

T.lawyer

Deport. Them. All.

I'm actually surprised at this reporting. They were relatively impartial and not just portraying the """protesters""" as innocent justice warriors.

It seems to be much more fair than some other shit that's been pushed out in the past.

I read that as "asthma has me" in an asthmatic voice

that's literally a cuck mentality

Dude Anacrime is spic city

They took over. Unless there are mass deportations they won the demographic war

This is what happens when you keep making excuses for criminal scum.

I thought it was supposed to be the happiest place on Earth? yes, I know…(((Disney)))

Please let a riot happen from this. Any common sense person who hears the full story will be on the officer's side. If there is a riot for this then it will isolate people further from the left bolstering the Western right - even if indirectly.

There is a lot that can be said about this video.

How unabashedly dense do you have to be to assume that just because someone is a child means they are free from consequences, especially those concerning making violent threats to someone on their property while carrying a weapon.

And that stupid fucking kid that spray painted the wrong garage door and smashed the wrong window. How many times is it going to take for leftists to realize their witch hunts that lack sufficient evidence don't work?

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the news and lie?