DID WE BREAK HUFFINGTON POST?

Huff post:"Trump is absolutely right about Sweden"

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pJQoy
archive.is/pJQoy
archive.is/iW1vg
web.archive.org/web/20170223045209/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wyd I love Huff Po now.

Whoa. Reported for not breaking that huffpo link faggot.

What kind of ammunition were the police forced to shoot?

Use archives you fuck.

archive.fo/pJQoy

What's up with the frequent grammer problems in this article? It's like a rough first draft that got published without anyone proofreading or editing it first.

Youre a lazy faggot OP
archive.is/pJQoy

Huffpo's editing process is akin to a pyramid scheme, it's not centrally controlled. Some editor saw fit to forward this article to the website on account of the journo's respectability.

Shit I forgot
Sorry

Must be because swedes are racist and don't do enough to make the refugees feel welcome

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

Im thinking about having to notate the transitions of the MSM as time goes on. Kikebart for one goes on the list going to the opposition. Things going to get interesting on the media side. So cuntingtonpost backpedaling it seems, wondering if they figured out that feminism and islam dont mix.

Then it's probably because it is. Like some brave fucker got big enough balls, wrote his shit, and uploaded it himself without going through the proper channels.

lol, who am I kidding? That's unlikely.
But still

Looks like a Holla Forumsack has been writing stories for us on Huffington Post. René Zografos is his name. His articles are titled pic related. I skimmed some of them, they're only somewhat bluepilled(far, far better than i'd expect form huffpo). Seems like there's at least one sane person working there.

That's the irony.
There were feminists in the Arab Empire during the 8th Century, who got women into jobs the previously only men were allowed to do, but then the borders broke up and foreigners started doing the raping and the feminist movement collapsed.

What the fuck else would you use? What's with this phrasing? Potatoes for potato canons is ammunition.

That's a great idea user, but it'll take lots of work so i know you won't do it.

(shameless self-check)

Not going to read that, but I'm assuming thai lady boys is on the list

Probably right, I'll shamelessly admit that I'll lose interest eventually.

wtf i love huff post now

As opposed to blanks, or rubber bullets?

Someone's getting fired.

If they're good enough got cute-wheels, they're good enough for me!

assault ammunition with tactical hollow-point clips

What do you think they meant? I think they meant live ammunition. This is beside the point, anyway.

I don't have a clue, but judging how restricted the police is in Sweden, I have serious doubt about the use of live rounds.

So yeah, rubber bullets, and they decided to use the word ammunition for emotional effect.

Why hasn't this happened sooner though?

* Or hang on, maybe they decided to use that word precisely because they had to use live rounds. To cover up how bad it really is.

I don't know what to think now. But that phrase was badly articulated either way, which is what my post was all about.

Bending the knee and thinking they can escape punishment are they? They're not safe from the oncoming doom to the lungenpresse

Meanwhile kikebart made a big gushy positive storie for white house leaker Katie Walsh?
archive.is/iW1vg
What the fuck is going on?

Liberals seem to be under the impression that police normally shoot blanks out of their guns, except when they want to be cruel.

You're not using that term properly. An organization structured like a pyramid would indeed be centrally controlled. But "pyramid scheme" implies something completely else, a sort of financial scam.

We asked for chaos and it was delivered as promised. Typical law of physics no longer applies.

Swedcuck here. It has the marking of a native Swedish speaker, in particular, not declining the verbs for person (in Swedish, it's I am, you am, he am, etc).

lol

(checked)

>HUFFINGPAINT POST AGAINST RAPEFUGEES

>BREITBART PRAISING KATIE WALSH THE LEAKER

SHIT LOOKS LIKE I FELL INTO ANOTHER WORMHOLE.

So sand, they have no budget to pay journalists or editors and have to resort to child labor to produce there content.

Yup, that's a Holla Forumsack

vs "rubber bullets"(aka rubber coated slugs) I'd imagine.

either I'm drunk, or this article has more grammatical errors than a 3rd grader would write.

Blanks are ammunition, too. Even a rock in a slingshot is ammunition. HuffPo writer confirmed mentally handicap.

nah they're just losing viewers and ad revenue
we're still in capitalism, despite the marxists in charge of that shit

The Sweden-based kikes went too far, too fast and are giving off the over-kikes' plan of White genocide. Laying it bare for even the dumbest of the goyim to see. This destroys their deniability of it. Huff-kike is telling them to back it off for a little while so as to not give us more ammunition against them. That's all that's going on here, unfortunately.

Wew

Hey, they go with what they know. Surprised chopped up niggers ain't on their money.

Guess we should be more carefull. It seems like we postphoned their inevitable plunge of death with one big ass contract on premium salt.

So many grammatical errors, did no one proof-read it before publishing?

What a bunch of masochists.

Depends, memetically it resembles a pyramid scheme.

inb4 whoever wrote it gets fired faster than you'd say shoah
captcha: fc rabi

They fired warning shots. Huff Poo seems to have worded their piece to give the impression that police were firing rounds to the crowd.

Hail'ed Hitler confirms that finns are honorary aryans if not actual aryans

No longer available.

thanks for the archive

This is exactly why shit like this needs to get archived. Nice dubs

Surprises me when someone manages to retain their naivety somehow. This man is a professional writer yet he thought he could break narrative. Did he presume himself to be the first person it had ever occurred to at HuffPost to write an article defending Trump as in fact not wrong on something?

And then he goes as far as to point out the lack of integrity and honesty in the media, how can one man be so blue-pilled and yet so correct. He needs to lurk here for a while before writing his next book.

It alway's suprises me*

Have American niggers actually been trying to speak like Swedish people all along?

And Holla Forums is always right…

No.

We wuz swedes n' sheeeet

This is par for online journalism regardless of how big

Holy fuck, they were btfo, they deleted the article

I can't seem to access it no matter what

BASED HUFFPO

THIS IS WHY YOU ARCHIVE

At this point i think they're actively trying not to fall on one of Trump's traps, so they figured "we'll just do the opposite of what we do normally"

You cunts won't get enough traffic to keep your fake news blog site up, fuck off and die already.

Here, faggots:
web.archive.org/web/20170223045209/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

Someone report/edit this stupid shit.

Please commit suicide.

It's funny, since the article still shows up on the author's page.

The ride never ends

We've forced the media to actually do their job and inform the public Kek they're glorified clickbait even this is just a plot to get clicks even if it is the right thing to report on.

WEW

The author is Norwegian.
see:

This is leftist we're talking about here. They often need these small things explained to them, especially when it comes to firearms.