Redpill youtuber on the Jewish Question

Naked Ape to do a video on the JQ, I feel like it would be beneficial to our cause to redpill him on this by tweeting him some irrefutable facts or stuff that really makes ya think

This could also serve as a general JQ redpill infographic thread

You guys aren't a personal army and this isn't important at all, so a polite sage would be cool

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lwijt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a sodomite who clearly thinks the jews dindu nuffin. There's no redpilling him.

I don't know who this is but ask him to watch TGSNT and let it go from there. Sage for e-celeb faggotry.

I don't know I get the feeling he may be on the precipice of being red pilled

Milo was a kike faggot but he was still a useful tool

I suppose you're right and if he isn't willing to do that then there is no hope

No offense, but you should probably focus on redpilling yourself.

fuck off

No idea who this is, 99% sure he's Jewish though. Even the goodest of goys don't talk like that about the JQ.

Don't be a defeatist.
There is absolutely no harm in doing what OP is suggesting. At the very least, his supporters will see. And that could reach them.

This. ask him to "debunk" the TGSNT

A MGTOW sodomite at that just making it look like the circle jerk that it eventually became. You wouldn't be surprised how much the homo topic would come up on reddit in like an alternative lifestyle sense.

Tell him to read Culture of Critique and then debunk it. Chances are he wont because he can't. Hundred bucks says he's going to go into some basic bitch surface level crap and not even dare to go deeper than any other normie does.

Although it would be interesting to watch some MGTOW fag actually try and pull the NAXALT argument that they love to use.

I tried cuckchan and they didn't know what the 'Jewish Question' meant

holy fuck this thread is attracting all the redditors, vols take note when you bumplock.

he totally is but I find his youtube videos pretty funny

plus I was watching him when he only had a few thousand subs so I feel a little invested at this point

Then just say "this guy needs to learn why kikes need a real holocaust" or something.
The only reason we know what the JQ means is because aut-right retards kept spamming their lingo all over the place.
Shit even calling it the Jewish Question is kind of cucked - as if it were a question what needed to be done about those subhuman nationwrecking rats

There is debunking the JQ. You look into it and see the truth for what it is. Then you either a) pretend you don't know so the Jews don't eat you alive, or b) argue against it in the hopes that Jews will throw you some shekels.

Meme insult tbh. Only makes sense if your talking about Christianity.

The only real attempt at argument I have seem for it is the "Jews have high IQ so of course they are overrepresented in media, finance, and the supreme court." But then you ask them why Jews have high IQ, and they will have to admit to genetic basis of IQ, which fucks them either way.

Fine, call him a massive faggot then. It makes no difference.

Here, I'll debunk it for him and save him the time.

Well, that about covers it I'm sure. His entire video will be about those two things, unless I'm forgetting some other totally devastating blow to the JQ.

nice dubs
fair enough

I should probably just wait and see what he does, if he truly looks into it I then he'll red pill himself or shill for his overlords

Wasn't one Quadroon of Mossad enough?

never thought of it that way, thanks user, a good rebuttal to use on normie friends

He'll probably have something about how jews can't be bad since they created lolbergtardianism.

noice

After I accepted the fact that the NWO/final boss seemed to be very Jewish, I softpeddled it to myself by saying, "Well, they are really smart and good with money so it's not surprising that their are alot of them in the new world order". I became an anti-Zionist/Jewish power apologist for a year or so. Then I just became more redpilled and obsessed with researching the JWO as time went on. 7 years later, I'm…well, ya know…pretty upset about the Jews.

imgur.com/a/lwijt

If nothing else, you can spamfuck his channel/twitter with this link and these images for all his followers to see.

The Jewish Question derives from NatSoc Germany and, in general, 20th century Europe.

It derives from Europe in general, and far earlier than the 20th century.

It's funny, many kosher right wingers will understand that Muslims can be a subversive and destructive force without them all being part of some world conspiratorial council. But when you suggest the same of Jews, they accuse you of being a bigot and everything else bad under the sun. Most people just hit the holocaust block that was implanted in their minds as kids and go into amygdala trigger mode.

The jewish question was already a hot topic in the middle ages.

Jewlingo