Jenny getting tossed around

There are 2 videos with her and max landis (her as the camera person and voice)
theirs also this interview about max and how he uses girls "lucky them"
jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536

Then Andy and jenny together in a lot of vidoes.

Fuck, Jenny gives it up fast and its only been a year. Why do you guys like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89127994/#q89127994
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had sex with her two weeks ago, she is a great fuck.
Really passionate in sex and not perverted. She hates circumcised "people", sad thing I had to go back to Europe or I would have proposed her ♥

Max landis is a homosexual. Nice try though

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89127994/#q89127994

all the shit in the last thread

Kinda sucks……..

made me sad

It's kinda saddening how small Jenny's dreams are. I mean, she put out for a shitty YouTube "show" with production values on par with that of a teenage vlogger working out of their parents' dank basement. Like, at least get a guarantee of proper lighting before sucking that dick!

Honey, everyone is bisexual

Doesn't she literally just shoot videos in her bedroom though doesnt seem like production value

if she were a nigger she would be shooting videos in the middle of a burned out shack on a thrift store digital camera at 144p so her production values could always me lower

This is why I'm #teamgrace

Millennial Falcon has a set. It's… Not good. I really hope she didn't do any butt stuff to get it.

(checked)
Trips confirm

But Max is a faggot
Does she have penis?

Normally FAS is just a meme but damn, it literally looks like her.

Samefag

You wish. But even if it was, it doesn't negate the fact that you losers are worshiping some deformed literal retard. Just as bad as probably even worse than the Shitbag Posse tbqh fam.

Literally nothing he wrote was controversial or bad. I hate defending faggots.

but its to jenny, the girl who acts like she doesn't know how to say "sex" without melting, going around fucking 2 guys just to move up.

ITT: Margcuck spams, samefags, and tries oh so desperately to get anyone on his side for once.

Lots of people here don't engage on sodomy
>>>/lgbt/

I don't get you nerds. When you thought she was a virginal, awkward dweeb, you couldn't shut up about wanting to dick her, but when you found out she's been throwing her puss left and right, and she could plausibly have sex with anyone, yes, even you (as long as you can offer her a favor in return) you lost interest.

Just get yourself a YouTube channel with ~500,000 subscribers and you too can have Jenny.

Remember that all colostomy posts belong on /televisi*n/
This is not an advertising post. It's an informative one to show colostomyfaggots where their posts belong

Nice deflection colostomyfaggot
see

liberals will never cease to amuse me.

the responses are golden

who?

It was Jenny's show on Screen Junkies. Doesn't matter anymore, because Screen Junkies is never bouncing back.

give me more choker jenny Jenny didnt look the type to where a choker too. HOT. learning more and more about her

it got cancelled?

Screen Junkies hasn't posted a video since the stuff about Andy came out. Rumor is that everybody is jumping ship and Screen Junkies is over.

Who?

what did she mean by this?

She said in a recent video that Boyega looked nice. She seemed embarassed to say it though like she didn't want to say she was attracted to him.

She is either secretly racist or wants to fuck Boyega.

he's not that bad as far as black men go. certainly above average.

no cucko

hes one of the ugliest nogs ive ever seen

hes no flash brown thats for certain

Reminder that all disney wars shilling and associated sloths go on
>>>/reddit/

she talks about her "new boyfriend" later in the video. Also sleeping around with internet famous people