I don't know why there isn't a thread about this here, but considering this has gotten big all of the sudden...

I don't know why there isn't a thread about this here, but considering this has gotten big all of the sudden, it might be worth. Plus it ticks some of boxes for Holla Forums: conspirations, ayylmaos, military involved and mysterious shit.

Well, some guy made a thread on halfchan's /x/ with a highres picture of a (supposedly) real alien and 1 minute after it got deleted with the site going down and people unable to upload images for a few hours. Seems like trying to reupload the picture makes it get instantly deleted or something.
Well, no one would make a big fuzz about it, but somehow halfchan's mods are deleting threads about the picture and it all seems suspicious as fuck.

People have drawn images about what they saw, and it's an alien on the left with trees on the right.
Someone made this pastebin too: pastebin.com/d5yDu4En
Hopefully people post more images and important info here.

Also, there is a thread on /x/ and /fringe/ about it, if anyone has answers, post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
8ch.net/pol/res/9341302.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that pic confirmed a recreation?

I'm not downloading that shit.

Either way, it's fake

yeah it is, sorry I didn't confirm

>>>/x/

I post it here too in case people are interested
/x/ and Holla Forums overlap in many regards

not sure what to say about the supposed picture - suspicious it came out the same time as the (((NASA))) story about (((seven planets)))

The real alien looks like a nigger that got culturally enriched by a neighboring tribe by having his ears collected as war trophies.

the image was not posted again so far, a few threads across imageboards are deleted and whole archives were taken down. Most threads posted archives of older threads where you can see the deleted images.

it should look like this

Okay, bump of curiosity then.

4chan down again????

Probably more from podesta's computer.

also, since this happening, heavy shilling, sliding and many fake ayy images were posted. Most of those fake images where never seen befor. hard to tell, maybe they are real too?

Somebody said this one is from X-files

maybe is behind the scenes or something

we are being invaded

AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

killem alll pew pew pewewwweweqe

IMO it looks too fucking humanoid to be an extraterrestrial. Its most exotic explanations would be a time traveler or a human being from an alternative dimension.

Gtfo 4cucks this shit is fake as fuck and you're all fags

that's not real

Bump for interest
Seriously, does no user have a screencap of the original-original post?
Sure as fuck makes it smell fishy as fuck. Gotta wait and see though.

It sure as fuck makes sense for them to do that, gotta get them shekels back.
Damn, too bad there is so much cuckery and fakery in the paranormal market. Guess Holla Forums is always right and /x/ is alaays wrong or something.
Dumb fucking niggers, when you think we are onto something but then it turns out to be fake. Shit.

That's one of the many problems this board has.

Kill yourself OP.

Found the Aliens. Don't worry, they're being deported.

hue wew

This explains why they picked Trump. Alienanon if you're lurking, please post a selfie with a MAGA hat and tell us if catgirls exist somewhere in space. Pretty please?

Say that again.

Kek must really piss them off

Get this x tier shit off the board. Mods do your fucking job and delete this fucking thread. Holy fuck how fast can we spiral into being worse than cuckchan. Mods truly are kikes.

Where do you fucking think you are, Gargamel?

youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM

Phil Scneider shot two greys.

seems fake, but i haven't dug further than this
taken from link in pastebin

we need an update with kek

So an alien posted a selfie and nobody saved it to an external?

You dummies.

The dinosaurs didn't go extinct - they left.

this has been my argument pretty much the whole time. this is either a troll that got out of hand or some sort of distraction. if even one person saved it, or you know, the fucking OP, they could easily post it elsewhere

WTF is that 3rd pic? Who makes a giant triangle in the desert like that?

Pedo aliens do.

KYs cuckchan

Seriously though, NO ONE has the original pic? I need to call bullshit until I see it. The whole thing reads like low tier creepy pasta. Sad!

This is what "multiculturalism" looks like.

yup

There is no original pic.

There's no such thing.
Look at the Betty & Barney Hill case where they were first claimed to be encountered, they whole thing is a farce.

At this point, I just think theres something at the location and the image doesn't even exist.

It's gotta be some viral marketing. Gotta be.

My unchecked trips confirm it.

Holy shit I found the Alien cuckchan. Seriously he's right here 8ch.net/pol/res/9341302.html

thread got ankerd. the fuck.

It's not an aylmao, it's a time traveller
It's george soros from 2817

Enhance

nice LARPing

holy shit the ayys run Arch linux

Hillary's a bitch and that formerly potential reality of her being president would have ended in a level 5 clusterfuck, If I was an alien why in the hell would I want a repeat of yesterday, and what the fuck makes you think you can get a catgirl when you can't even bone the nymphomaniac sluts on Earth? What makes you think you're good enough?

/x/ is about using it in personal lives, Holla Forums stumbled upon chaos and sigil magic by accident (or not due to kek's influence) to use it en masse to affect the world. I've known some /fringe/ and /x/ posters who could do some serious shit. I miss /sanc/ on sanctuary.prelucidIf you don't think /fringe/ was helping with meme magic you're wrong

http ://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18682781

This was the image anons, is the best i could get…

still i cant believe you fuckers had to wait for me to get them, im dissapointed Holla Forums.

a least i trust Holla Forums wont cuck to the FBI.

Wtf is this dumb alien shit? Slow news day?

It was on halfchan's Holla Forums, not /x/

alex jones was right