KIKEBART RED ALERT

I know you guys hate Milo. I do to. But we have to forget that shit for a second. Breitbart is up to some super dirty kikey shit and I think it's because Milo was about to expose them. I can't think of anything else.

All of a sudden Milo is gone after the pedo shit and they're posting about the white house leaker Kate Walsh in an extremely positive light. All of the comments are asking them what the fuck they're talking about and shit.

archive.is/iW1vg

archive.is/m7Fx2

Sorry for the shitty OP. I'm a drunk piece of shit right now but I think this is extremely important.

KIKEBART IS UP TO EXTRA NO GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iTuy4
archive.is/m4HO0
archive.is/byj7H
archive.is/AMhVS#selection-1837.0-1837.74
archive.fo/pJQoy
baruch.cuny.edu/mspia/faculty-and-staff/full-time-faculty/thomas-main.html
lidblog.com/hufpos-peter-drier-falsely-claims-trump-is-anti-semite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well you may be drunk right now but you're always a piece of shit as long as you allow that degenerate Jew poison into your body.

user, are you ok? I'm worried about you.

I don't. Why do you think I posted this thread? If you don't understand why this matters you're a fucking moron. Breitbart helped Trump get elected whether you'll admit that or not. Millions of Trump supporters listen to and believe Breitbart. They are trying to D&C.

What a time to be in.

Bumping for interest.

Katie Walsh story front page on Kikebart right now.

archive.is/iTuy4

maybe they want Mainstream play so they can crash her career with no survivors later.

Raise her profile.

Never said that faggot, in face I said "fuck milo."

This is important enough to ignore him for a second though.

FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCKCHAN FAG-ENABLER

Who owns kikebart right now?

What's new? They have a history of promoting Jewry. Why is this a thread?

But Katie McHugh is my waifu

So if you think Breitbart punished Milo because he was going to expose them by forcing him to quit why doesn't he expose them now that he's out of their control?

Fuck you and FUCK pedophile Milo.

You faggots come out the woodwork every time with this shit no matter what it is. Filtered and bump.

The pedo says he might according to his facebook page. He says big things are coming and "mainstream cucks" don't know how much they fucked up. Breitbart is as mainstream as it gets these days. We'll just have to wait and see.

They are trying to make Trump look paranoid or delusional or something. They're reporting this story after all the stories about her being the leaker. If Trump starts to lump Breitbart in with the MSM the MSM has the chance to call him crazy, paranoid, dictator, etc because rather than just the media EVERYONE knows is corrupt, he will be calling the media only WE know is corrupt as well.

FUCKER IS DEFINITELY AFOOT

Was Breitbart wrestled away from Bannon? Honestly this doesn't make sense.

Could it be 4D chess?

Or you know, maybe the guy who was constantly sucking kike cock and praising a kikess who said Europe should be nuked if Israel ever falls, isn't really on our side?

Bannon is ZOG's man in the Trump administration. He isn't a crypto-WN.

Holy fuck man.

Good catch.

What does it mean?

It means Reuince Priebus (who brought Walsh on board) and Bannon (and walsh) are all working against Trump while fooling everyone into thinking they're working for him.

I knew that fucking neocon piece of shit Rinsed Penis didn't just suddenly flip over night and start supporting Trump and the wall and everything else.

FUCKERY IS AFOOT

Long con to get Pence in office?

Aww. I'm all misty-eyed. I'm sure that attitude will help her a lot at new day job on some board as a consultant at Walmart and eating nigger shit to the entertain the jew on the night shift.

I don't buy this.

This makes the most sense tbh.

There's no way he's working against Trump. It doesn't make any sense, he can't be. He read Julius Evola for Christ's sake.

If you don't buy it then you believe Bannon is retarded enough to work and conspire with the enemy. Those are the only options. And I'm not even saying you're wrong. It just seems that way.

This. OP is a faggot and likely a D&C shill.

They have to communicate in some manner. They're all working for the Trump administration, so of course they're going to physically be in the same room together at times.

Yeah, he's clearly a crypto-fascist, which is why he compared OWS to the Brownshirts.

You faggots will grasp at anything so you can believe that a former Goldman Sachs employee who ran one of the Kikiest publications on the internet is somehow really on your side.

smh tbh

It was a joke you fuckstick. But if you think he's going to side with the Never Trump crowd then you're mistaken.

Ugh. Filtered.

Most likely Reince and Walsh are in hot water

Maybe not the "Never Trump" crowd, but he'll do whatever it takes to protect the jews and Israel.

archive.is/m4HO0

And Geller stood up for Bannon when the ridiculous accusation was made that he's secretly an anti-Semite.

archive.is/byj7H

b-but he's still totally /ourguy/ and super fashy!

Wow, Kikebart is still filled with kikes? Who would've thunk it. The only reason (((they))) have been kvetching about Breitbart for the past two years is because it is controlled opposition and they wanted to co-opt the alt-right

There's no "co-opting" it. The Aut-Kike is their creation to subvert/contain the growing far-right sentiments.

fuck

you're not wrong, I mispoke.

This doesn't have shit to do with the thread but this made me really happy and I'm sure it will some of you too. My sister (super normie as far as i knew) just agreed with me when I said Hitler was right, a hero, etc. She said she believes that and so will her 2 beautiful white children.

archive.is/AMhVS#selection-1837.0-1837.74

Fucking nippon fag can't do anything right, fucking dropped.

Kikebart made no effort in hiding the fact they went out of their way to capitalize on what they saw as a niche audience that was being neglected by everyone else.

At the end of the day they're MSM. The only difference was they were willing to be truly old school cut throat to their competition to rise to the top, and it worked. They are tied to making profits just like everyone else, but if they can do there by being edgy then that's what they'll do and have done.

Without Bannon they aren't going to be able to keep the same tempo that they once had and will ultimately become the first line of defense for Trump like InfoWars.

I don't think he ever said he read Evola. He said something about Dugin being drawn from Evola.

BORN IN THE U.S.A. CONCEIVED IN ISRAEL

Never in my life have I been more wrong about something. I never pushed that they weren't, but I never fully believed you guys when you said Breitbart was against us.

God fucking damn kikes are crafty.

Sounds like they got black mailed into supporting the msm or else they'll lose all revenue for being pedophiles. Taka and Maher aren't going to lose their jobs you're a fuckin idiot if you think they will get the same treatment as a enemy.

I think I'm okay. Alcohol helps me cope with what the kikes are doing to us. I have learned more about our society tonight than I ever have before.

That pic is from December 22nd, dipshit, Walsh was identified as the leak like a week ago, so the "Bannon working with traitor Walsh" narrative is shill faggotry. Breitbart being suspicious is still a thing though, just days ago various tech firms were about to drop Infowars, Breitbart, etc. from their advertiser list, that combined with the Milo exposure would have crippled them but all of a sudden we hear nothing of the millions in ad revenue these sites were at risk of losing, and Soros just bought major stakes in Alphabet, I get the sense that they were extorted using (((Google))) control over their ad revenue so they are caving to the agenda while not trying to tip the goys off that they are compromised.

kikes will lose

Bannon has known the whole time along with Priebus. You fucking retard.

Speaking of which, is Bannon even involved in Breitbart anymore? I kind of doubt it with how busy he is at the White House and without Bannon or Andrew Breitbart involved it is going to be indistinguishable from Fox or any cuckservative outlet in short order, I was never a fan but they have a few redeeming qualities and are valuable as a high traffic site to help as a gateway for normies.

I hope you scraped the exif data off that photo dude, you might have just doxed yourself to a bunch of CIA niggers and kike shills.

Have you never read a history book?

Apparently not a real one.

Guns aren't illegal (((yet))) and I fucking BEG a kike to try and come fuck with me.

88d chess anons. bannon is brietbart. wants katie to think errthing is ok greenlights a feel good piece, she gets blindsided and canned later

Keep drinking, user. Drink everything you have.

Kill yourself. Who cares about pedo Milo. This is much bigger than him.

I was thinking about that too. The fucking Huffington Post recently put out an article that actually backed up Trump's statements about Sweden. Maybe there's a higher player fucking with things to see how people respond. It's an odd coincidence that happened so close together.
archive.fo/pJQoy

Yes, they will. And nice funs, user-san. I look forward to seeing you remove menorah.

Kikebart was never an ally.

Its quite funny, I was listening to one of the TRS shitstains put out by the Mike Eunuch today (always good to hear what your enemies are saying), and the fuck had the gaul to say that Breitbart doesn't censor.

Go say something about kikes on Breitbart and see how fucking long it lasts, whilst kikes are given free-range to post whatever the fuck they want without interference. Truly disgusting that people were rused by this organization for so long.

i did too fot some time.

They banned me for posting the "some things are true that never happened" Wiesel quote.

This shit amazes me.

Fucking how, anons? How?

How could you see Breitbart's balls-deep love for Israel, how could you see all the kikes associated with it, how could you see everything about that scenario screaming at you "THIS IS A KIKE-CONTROLLED PLATFORM", and think they were anything approximating trust-worthy?

Its like some sniveling kike in a yarmulke comes up to you and says, "Shalom goy, listen, I'm totally not a Jew, this is just a cover. And when I talk about how great Israel is, that's just cover too. In reality, I think we need to shoah the kikes. You can trust me goy.", and then you actually did trust him.

I just… I don't know how you could follow that line of reasoning, I don't know how you could POSSIBLY have thought Breitbart was legit, if you knew anything about Breitbart. I just don't know how that's even possible.

You're an idiot. Stop drinking and stop posting.

Sage.

Every outlet is trying their best to appeal to what they see as the most popular audience.

That's kinda the problem with Milo being tossed out. I strongly suspect he was one of the main reasons we even began to see the change at Breitbart where they started going pro-Trump, since Milo was more active over social media and picking up on how younger people were really into Trump. You don't see this same love of Trump from the other Breitbart writers so we may see their attitudes shift a bit to where they can try to undermine him similar to what happened with Shapiro when he was still at Breitbart.

Walsh is highly suspected of leaking the media lies again fake immigration 100 k national guard story. Not only never trump but BFF with DNC admin and close with some reporter at NYT.
She also worked with McCain campaign.
Priebus has been suspect for a while and stumpy obviously has serious issues.

Kikebart shits on Duterte. Every single article on that site about the Philippines paints the country and the current administration in a negative light.
Never trusted them, never will.

Every time I've gone to Breitbart, every time I've been pissed enough to comment there - which hasn't been many, mind you - they've tried to let it go, at first.
What they really like to do is, let you get all your responses out, and then just do a blanket removal of all your comments - that way, often enough, the poster isn't even aware that their commentary has been removed, leaving only the kikes' responses to it.

One thing I have noticed though - the minute you call them out on their censorship, they tend to back off, and are very hesitant (at least, comparatively) to remove comments which blatantly acknowledge their censorship and the high probability of a comment being removed for its content. They don't like it to be so obvious that they're engaging in censorship, and when you call them out on it, I think it freaks them out a bit.

That said, to hear that fat TRSodomite saying "Oh, Breitbart doesn't censor.", it just made my skin crawl…. Not that the entirety of that interview in question - an "alt-right" Jew having an argument with a crypto kike - didn't make my skin crawl.

The TRSodomite even tried to pretend "Oh, uh, h-h-hes not Jewish goyim…", despite the fact that the fucking guy (Thomas J. Main) is the physical embodiment of neurotic Jewry.

> baruch.cuny.edu/mspia/faculty-and-staff/full-time-faculty/thomas-main.html

Why doesn't Trump just remove these people?

I really don't get it. I know there's politicking going on, but seriously, remove these people from your inner circle and move on, instead of keeping rather-blatant traitors around waiting for them to stab you in the back (again).

Something is definitely up. I've never read such a glowing EXCLUSIVE! on anyone from them. It's a fucking fan article. wtf wtf

Plot twist: The author of this piece is the same one that fingered Priebus as the leaker in BB around 2/14

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/

I can't find Boyle's twitter, why doesn't he have one? Seems a bit weird nowadays especially considering all BB writers seem to have one.

*correction, he didn't out Rinced as the leaker, it was the article claiming he was going to be replaced

Rupert Murdoch

I think not. I remember reading that he wasn't but I can't find the story.

Boyle's twitter mboyle1 hasn't tweeted since March '16

screenshot it user. most here don't use faceberg

Nope. Hasn't been since August.

As for Bannon, Andrew Breitbart was the one that pushed the jew israel cock sucking really hard. Israeli shit is still there, but not as prominent. I mean, lil' Ben Shapiro quit over Bannon. And a lot of commenters say Holla Forums stuff. I think Bannon has some idea of the jew he read evola, normies don't even know who he is but he's by every account the closest to us in the Trump admin.

Why do you think the (((media))) pick milo a homo kike to be the oppositions front face

figure that one out.

Not a burger, but I never understood how how can unironically read that awful neo-cohen tabloid pile of shit.

This is getting twistier and less believable than a Shyamalan film.

OK so, to be clear, there isn't a SINGLE individual around Trump that isn't a kike shill or neo-con mole. No sarcasm, but that's almost concerning.

Pretty sure Breitbart preaches to the choir. Not many Libs going on there and seeing the light. Just saying.

Bannon worked at Goldman-Sachs. I had an aunt who worked as a secretary there and my father worked for another investment bank. Each time they got together for any holiday (and this was over a decade ago), the talk was all about the repulsive kikes at Goldman-Sachs. Bannon is Jew-Wise, you can bet your life on that.

Milo was good for the movement and losing him is a bad thing, for one simple reason; despite being a race-mixing, Jew homo, he managed to get a fair amount of decent looking pussy coming out for his talks. NEver underestimate the power of good-looking pussy to get geeky guys (who would otherwise be leftist beta orbiters) to work for this side once they use that faggot as a gateway drug if they stand a chance of being around cute snatch. Bannon didn't get where he is by being stupid. I may have despised Milo personally, but in that sense he was a positive for this side. Losing him is bad fucking news in the fight to take back at least parts of college of college campuses.

Faggots are non-threatening and in the CY+2, after they've been raised in an age of degeneracy, there is some sort of inherent belief that coming to hear a fag speak is trendy and socially acceptable. He was useful in this respect. Losing him isn't good.

Burger here and agreed. There's a decent article here and there but it's so utterly and blatantly biased and sensational. I stopped reading it even before the election. I don't need to have talking points bleated at me to make me feel secure in my opinions. It just reeks of dis-ingenuousness to me. Like controlled opposition.

Hol up
Any relation to Susan?

Fucking stupid faggot milo couldn't have just kept his mouth shut about pederasty. That book, the college tour– he (as despicable a kike faggot as he is) was NOT preaching to the choir. Look quickly through his speeches near the end, and count how many cute pieces of snatch. On a college campus especially, that's the key to everything. A man (esp geeky virgin types) will do ANYTHING– any amount of work, risk any danger, if they think they are impressing girls who are into those politics.

We had a chance to USE HIM as a gateway drug to take back some ground on campuses. All that is over now, he'll never speak at another Uni now and his book will never get published. All he had to do was keep his fucking mouth closed about underaged boys. Fucking faggot couldn't help himself.

Let's take another kike, Shapiro, and look out into his crowds. How many young, tight pieces of cunny do you see? Zero. That was element he was able to bring in that I'm afraid we're never going to be able to replace.

Thank you for your service
we take it from here

I think you are vastly underestimating how much that faggot likes attention. Didn't he tweet something to the effect of "This isn't over.."?

reported

fucking cuckchan retard. Every oldfag here is on a VPN/Tor, report away asshole. You totally missed the fuckign point you cuckchan scum. Not once did I "defend" him, I said he was USEFUL since he got cute snatch out to his events, and that is a major thing to make something "trendy" on any uni campus.

Report away, fucko. It would be so tragic for me to have to click one button to change VON addy and be back on in 3 seconds. Moreover, the Mods here aren't generally as fucking stupid as jerkoffs like you. You have no original thought, no argument, just an attention seeking shitbag.
Dig up your dead mother and sit her on your living room sofa in her burial dress with a cup of tea in front of her.

tell me those tweets are real

Someone better has to speak with Milo and get some answers before he is suicided

Eh ok..

Of course he's not, why do you think he flipped out over that article Breitbart put out about Reince Priebus?

It's safe to say that Breitbart has been FULLY compromised now that Bannon has left the helm.

At this point he's the only non-Jewish and uncucked advisor Trump has in the White House.

>>>/reddit/

nice sources and spacing

Ignore the newfag mods buddy, they really never contribute shit.

Case in point, this faggot

spotted the kike

You've yet to provide a single useful/meaningful post or any analysis or information. You're the scum that has been ruining this place since it got too much fucking attention in the Jüdenpresse.

You're not fitting in dickbag. Keep trying.

Well damn, I didn't really read them that much to catch that. Duterte is the fucking man. Only a nation-wrecking kike could hate on him.

You don't understand yet how President Trump works.
He wants these people near. He feeds them misinformation, he uses them.
They'll destroy themselves in the end, while the God-Emperor is entirely free of any controversy surrounding it.
Trump plays his enemies like they were marionettes.

This is a possibility. He has the Media kikes so spooked that one of them on Morning Jew last week from (((Washington Post))) actually wondered aloud if he was "playing 4D chess." That fucking meme has now made it into the halls of high kikery. they don't know how to deal with him. He spent 40 yrs of his life dealing with the most vicious jews on the planet from the NYC tabloid Jüdenpresse. Even they now don't know when they they are simply being played.

Third is fake.

Is there an exhaustive list of "the halls of high kikery."?.

Nice rifle

sorry

Antifa, you're free to find the clip. find "Robert Costa, Morning Jew" from last week on Jewtube.

You're not very clever. By definition, "halls" are a place; e.g., "deck the halls..," "the hallowed halls," etc.. In this instance the specific halls being mentioned are those of the Wapo.

People like you seem to think you're clever and try to act smug, but you are trying to personify an inanimate object and a common term. You think you're here to laugh at poor grasp of the English language, only exposing yourself as the fucking dumbest one here. Take some grammar lessons asshole.

Fuck off back to reddit, your clickbait threads are all shit. I'm not even going to look at your archives with that old ass image.

Don't be a fucking retard. I've read das kapital, does that make me a Marxist? If you haven't read and absorbed your enemies message then you shouldn't even be here.

Pathetic.

Hufpo's Peter Dreier Falsely Claims Trump Is Anti-Semite
lidblog.com/hufpos-peter-drier-falsely-claims-trump-is-anti-semite/

I see that Wapo was called one of the "the halls of high kikery.". I wanted to know what Holla Forums thinks are other halls of high kikery.

Kikebairt is what it is, but some of you are forgetting that there were Jew bankers funding Hitler right up until 1939, still thinking they were going to cuck him. They were wrong.

you can't attach White White ways of thinking and emotions to kikes. Like trying to believe termites have the same emotions as humans. For fuck's sake, look into a few volumes of the Talmud and ask yourself what sort of creatures could be governed by such a strange religion.

I just bought Blumenthal's collection of essays on life in Israel called "Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel" and finished it a few hours ago. If the average lemming ever knew what actually goes on there daily and what the media jews cover up for them, firstly I don't think they would believe it. If somehow they could be made to believe it, you'd see pogroms in the street. The hypocrisy of the Jews to run the "ADL" (started as a cover for Leo Frank's rape and murder case, which ironically he tried to pin on an illiterate nigger) and the "SPLC" when by any standard, Israel makes 1980s South Africa look like a paradise for negroes.

There were but you seem to be forgetting that Hitler never advocated civic nationalism and always maintained his position on jews. Don't compare Trump to Hitler, it's insulting to Adolf.

no, you're a leftist shitbag trying to be smug and who likes to pretend everyone here is some sort of reject who never went to uni, grad school, etc.. You're looking for some kind of response so you can act smug and superior, as if people here don't know Trump's connections to kikery. The best part is, you now have a literal egomaniac in the highest office in the land who won't take orders from Netanyahu out of spite if nothing else.

The only good thing Obama did in 8 years was refusing to veto the Security Council condemnation of the Jews on his way out. you also don't understand NYC "society." Kushner was damaged goods due to his convict father, and she was damaged goods simply because her father was in the tabloids weekly for his divorces, affairs, etc..

Trump is not going to take bullshit from Kushner or Netanyahu, out of ego alone if nothing else. And if you think he spent 40 years in NYC real estate and didn't manage to get Jew wise very quickly, you don't understand NYC.

Never compared Trump to Hitler. Hitler was a true ideologue and earned his respect in the trenches of WW 1. Trump won't be the one to get a handle on American Jewry once and for all and turn off the fucking spigot of shekels going to Israel. But he may well be paving the way for someone who will.

"In America, you will see Weimar conditions, and you will see solutions that were very similar to those ultimately implemented in Germany." -Ernst Zündel, 1996

"There's a sucker born every minute" t. some jew

I can agree with that. I'm just tired of people here hero worshipping him and pretending he is not a civic nationalist.

Trump is at heart a White Nationalist, though it sure as shit can't go over politically right now in the ZOG. Things simply aren't bad enough economically, but that's coming.

An old Howard Stern episode before he was cucked (you'll never find it now) where Stern asks Trump if he'd mind if Ivanka dated a nigger. He doesn't answer but just makes a cringe face and gives Stern a death stare.

Yes, the daughter married a Jew. But you have to consider that before he became president, in NYC among big money types especially, he was sort of a trashy joke born in Queens. Also, she wasn't cute until she got her surgeries.

Look at what Bernie Ecclestone's daughters married. 2 fat greasy slobs, one already divorced I think after he fucked around on her. Ecclestone had the money to marry into "aristocracy" but was viewed as trash, just like Trump. He actually wanted his daughter to marry Tom Brady (which would have been great), he used to mention it on Stern constantly. too bad he met the Brazilian first.

What do you base that on? Wishful thinking? He's made it pretty clear that he is not a racist, I can't see why you would believe he is a white nationalist. He's a civic nationalist, every thing he has said and done point to that.

I've never seen that. I do remember seeing a video that sounds similar to what you at mentioning, the difference was that Trump spoke for her and said of course she would (or something along those lines). Didn't he also send a copy of "guess who's coming to dinner" to a golf club owner who didn't want niggers on his course? That is not the behaviour of somebody who is disgusted by racemixing.

Wut? I don't see what this has to do with anything. His children are married to jews but I haven't even brought that up in any of my posts, that is the decision of his children not him.

I'm talking about Trumps own behaviour, everything he is doing points to him being a civic nationalist. I would be pleasantly surprised I was wrong but I don't think I am.

Hope they're not more than 50 yards away, my dude.

Trump is playing 588D chess, give him a break. Even if the video comes out of him getting bukakke'd by ten rabbis, it's only because he intends to holocaust all the Jews.

your off the deep end if your atacking Geller. the msm HATE her with a burning passion.

I will say again this is nothing mpar than 88d chess anons. bannon is brietbart. wants katie to think errthing is ok greenlights a feel good piece, she gets blindsided and canned later

you have to have the seen the video I'm talking about and the expression on Trump's face when he asks the question. Trump isn't an ideologue, but you better believe he'd go ape shit if one of his kids ever brought home a nigger.

The questioning I'm addressing here is why did he let his kids marry Jews then and not object. They are kids of a billionaire, but he was also something of a joke so they weren't going to make "good marriages" with old WASP NYC money families. Which is why they settled for Jews, since their only real requirement is money, not pure blood.

Kushner married Ivanka since although he had a lot of shekels, his father is a felon so he wasn't going to marry into any sort of big shekel "respectable" kike family.

I grew up in Manhattan. I was lower middle upper class so I didn't really move in same circles as these types, but went to same high school as some. It's hard to explain how the Manhattan "society" scene works.

I made the comparison with Ecclestone's daughters and Ivanka because both are daughters of sort of over-the-top billionaires looked down on as sort of trashy by the "blue blood" types. For example, there's absolutely no reason for Bernie Ecclestone not to have a Knighthood (he turned down a CBE, which is lower) other than the fact that he's disliked by "a certain set" because like Trump he came from what are viewed as trashy beginnings.

She's still a piece of shit Israel-firster. She's just not as subtle about it/doesn't have enough shekels for her fellow Jews to cover for her. For fuck's sake, Abe Foxman wrote a letter to clinton asking for (and getting) a pardon for MARC RICH (!!!), one of the worst criminals of the past century who helped his fellow jews bleed Russia dry.

the difference? Rich donated $20 million to Israel, another $10 million to ADL and even more to ADL. Another Jew criminal, Michael Milkin (the one behind the "Global Crossings" scam) also got off and got to keep all his shekels because he donated $50 million shekels to start a branch of the simon-weasel-thal center in Israel. Only major jew criminal to get real jail time for a financial time in known memory? Madoff. Why??? He fucked over his fellow Jews. Stealing from the goyim is fine, but you steal from your fellow Jews and they will throw you to the wolves. If MAdoff had only ripped off goyim, he'd have gotten off with 2 years at most. And have been able to keep all his ill-gotten gains.

Trump's parents were immigrants. The muh mayflower types will never accept him or his kin.

That's all well and good but you ignored my main point. What has trump done that makes you believe he is a WN? I'm not attempting to blackpill you here but you shouldn't be delusional. He hasn't given any indication that he is a WN, he hasn't even given any indication that he is a race realist. It's good that he got elected and he's definitely a better choice than Hillary (and that's coming from somebody who thinks accelerationism works) but he's not some kind of "white saviour". He's a civic nationalist.

I'm not interested in his children, they made their choices themself. I'm talking about Trump.

Exactly user. And even worse (from a NYC perspective), he was born in Queens. In NYC, the top of the pyramid with that sort of "blue blood" shit are the Dutch, since they settled in first. Teddy Roosevelt (and his scumbag cousin FDR) are perfect examples of NYC blueblood Dutch, at top of the social hierarchy since they had money and the name and pedigree to match. If you are interested in how this shit works in NYC, see the book "Bonfire of the Vanities." (NOT the Moive, it's fucking awful) That explains it as well as you can ever understand it without having grown up there.
Will never forget, I was 18 or 19 and at a friend's house and pulled out my Cred Card for something which was..Cititbank Visa I think, and the 7 year old brother looks at it and immediately says "cheap!" Even at 19, I had no idea there was a hierarchy of Credit Cards and banks. At 7 this little prick did.

The enemy of our enemy is not necessarily our friend, especially when said enemy openly wants to implement the Samsung option.
Hating Muslims is fine, but rememeber - Jews who hate Muslims hate you just as much as they hate Muslims (and for much the same reasons).

I realized that they were in to promote Zionism. Well they had some useful articles. It's always one side trying to use the other, if you were aware they would be trying to jew you, you could reap benefits from it without getting too influenced.

Same for RT. It's like watching RT media while believing it doesn't hold Russian interests first. Sure they will try to appeal to your problems to get your attention, and give them an angle you don't get at home, but endgame is to promote Russia.

MSM 101.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

You have to define "White Nationalist." If he going to go out and give a Hitleresque speech naming the Jew? NO. Is he very much aware of these things? Why do you think he called "john Stuart" "john liebowitz" in a tweet?

He's not an ideologue, but you can bet he understands how the real world works and acts accordingly. My evidence? How many token AA picks do you see in his cabinet? Zero. And he didn't give a fuck what the media said. He gave Nikki Haley Un Ambassadorship, but that position is less and less powerful and under Trump will be almost a non-entity. He's a "race realist" more than an open "White nationalist."

I agree with you on tis from the beginning. but if he does follow through and deport 8 million spics, as it seems he is planning on doing? He's as close as we'll get in our lifetimes and he might buy the nation another 100 years of existence. I have Sky on electronic Synagogue right now. they are fucking SHOCKED that a politician is actually KEEPING HIS PROMISES!

They don't even want people to talk about jewish involvement even in the media you strawmanning faggot. It locks people into one track.

I don't hate him in much the same way that I didn't love him back when he was basking in GG adulation. He was helpful for a time and now he's a liability, full stop. Hating him requires an effort I don't feel like making.
I feel kinda bad for him that he got raped into homosexuality, though. What might he have accomplished without that particular mental disease?

Please don't tell me that the only thing that was keeping Breitbart even halfway journalistic was a campy bum-darts enthusiast.

Pretty much this.
The amount of leftist butthurt he caused was great, and I applaud him for that. However, as a public figure of the right (something he wanted to be, no one forced him into it) his attention whoring doesn't really help.
It would be nice to see him cause more butthurt/riots/etc, but to do that he'd have to constrain his massive ego.

They were right to fire Milo. Milo saw hollywood jew heavyweights buttfucking 9 year olds and drinking their penis blood and said nothing. It's pretty clear that Milo thinks babyfucking is just part of the gay lifestyle. Which, btw, LOTS of people in the gay community think. NAMBLA never died and pedo jews are still literally sucking babby dick.

That or go the Moviebob route and try to do his own thing throgh patreon.

checked
All homosexuals are pedophiles.
All homosexuals were molested as children. Children who are molested turn into homosexuals. The question of pedophiles and homosexuals is that of the chicken and the egg.

You have some numbers of how many faggots report being pizza'd even they were young?