Produce your first heroine movie that could inspire thousands of young ladies to be the strong women they already are

Is that the new captain janeway?

Bella Thorne or that whore from the Teens React videos?

lol how else will everyone know you're a strong independent womyn that don't need no man?

Carl Manvers is blacked

that's not how you spell square-jaw masculine brow ridge face

Literally no one likes this character. I can't imagine this film not flopping.

This
Why is the MCU putting a gun to it's own head like this. There's no reason for the movie universe to be like the comics. Those things aren't even selling. Comic/Graphic Novel Retailers are going out of business.

Pick one

everything you post here is attentionwhoring. please stop already it's the most pathetic thing on here.

calm down you fucking sperg

Its even worse when you consider they had the perfect actress just waiting and will waste it away.

Oh fuck off, she shouldn't be connected to this atrocious character.

She would have made it good.

the character wasnt always atrocious.

No, the comic retailers are going out because of digital distribution and the top 5 or 6 publishers only releasing garbage.
Marvel had the perfect opportunity with the Avengers films to reboot their comic lines to be more in line with the films, but instead a lot of people came to read comics and were handed issues of Squirrel Girl, Captain Marvel the Arab, female Thor, black Iron Man etc etc and were turned off and went back to the 2-3 films a year instead.

There's no fucking communication between Studios and Comics.

Her name is Carol Danvers, nigger.

Back when she was cheesecake, she was great. As soon as they gave her a personality, they screwed the pooch and are too indoctrinated to fix it.

They liked her when she was a cheese cake character with a sexy costume, and then Marvel decided to transform her into a feminazi in a full body suit and chastise its fans for liking the old design to prep it's anus for the social justice feminism dildo.

Incoming flop.

with a mohawk and a luchador mask

Back to Reddit, nigger.

I guess every fucking tumblr image I save from google image makes me from tumblr too, huh? Fuck off, normalfag.

Capcom added that as her alternate costume in MvCI.

Last I heard they were begging Marvel and DC to stop with the niggers, faggots and women. Begging them because they are reaching the point where shipping the comics is not profitable anymore since it would cost more to ship them than they'd make in return. Marvel is dead.

Oh, there is, and if Disney had wanted the comics to align with the movies they would have done that. Make no mistake, Marvel having free reign to destroy the comic book industry is mandated from up on high, the Jew want comics to be so poisoned no white man will ever touch them again.

You'll never see that shit again. The game is also cancer because Marvel willingly sabotaged it.

Literally who cares about her?

now we know why she carried on like a psychotic whore on twitter

payment for a movie deal

will they ever learn that literally nobody wants this?

will user ever come out of the closet?

More Like MY DICK TOTALLY ERECT!

Is Totally Spies worth a watch? I've seen a few episodes years ago but I was quite suprised to learn it only finished a few years ago. Though it seems Season 6 had quite the change in production compared to 1-5.

It is.

t. Homosexual

who hurt her?

not if he prefers something more scantily clad.
that's not really gay.
bodysuits are boring.

A skintight bodysuit that hugs every curve of a womans body is always the superior choice, user.

user here, i prefer more skin to show (i.e. wonder woman). i'm not some uber beta cucklet like y'all who have a latex/leather fetish.