What happened?

What happened?

You forgot the best one.

Modern Nintendo.

Found the Amerifat

I think you selected the wrong image, that's not the cover of Superstar Saga or Bowser's Inside Story.

Did you never finish the game or something?

Everything up through Bowser's Inside Story was fun.

Dream Team made a casual series too casual.

Haven't played it. What I was getting at is the PAL version fixed the boss HP problem.

Huh, never new that.
At least they realized their mistake.

Nintendo doesn't want them to use original characters anymore, either you use bowser or you don't have a game.

They could bring back Wart…

Yeah, as soon as they bring back K. Rool.

Why are you so cruel user?

The Mario and Luigi games weren't that great anyways, good for a few laughs but otherwise it was a mediocre RPG series with Mario branding, something that otherwise would've been forgotten if not for said Mario branding.

The real tragedy is what happened to Paper Mario, a genuinely great series that doesn't even resemble what people loved originally anymore. It hasn't just gone to shit, it was turned into something else THEN turned to shit, then buried in more shit just in case anything resembling the first two games remained.

It still hurts.

That annoying ass Luigi basing yellow testicle, that's what.

FUCK THAT THING.

You think you are wrong, but you are not.

buhhh buhhh you fucking whiny contrarian babies are my primary source of keks

color splash uses a shuffle deck card system and it's going to be great, just watch.

Can't we have one thread without being reminded of The Tragedy?

Gay post faggot kys

Nah, SS was fucking great, you just have shit taste.

It's not just the fucking cards/sticker system 2.0, you fucking apologist.

It's the complete stripping of any and all charm and humor in favor of making basically New Super Mario Bros: The RPG. Paper Mario 64, Thousand Year Door, and even Super had a lot of fun locations and great writing to go with it: Small village terrorized by a dragon, an arena in the sky, the Mario version of heaven and hell, a toybox wonderland filled with Shy Guys of all sorts. Each place feels unique and has different people around. This includes the bosses.

Then you go to Sticker Star and the only thing anyone fucking talks about is "LEL WE'RE MADE OF PAPER XDDDD". You can't go one fucking level without someone trying to make a paper-related gag, and it quickly gets old. The only thing you ever see as far as the eye can see is Toads, Toads, and more fucking Toads. And they don't even make them unique from one another, they're all the same adult male type. Every boss is just a Giant version of a regular enemy with a crown on its head and they're all forgettable as fuck. The only new character is a bitchy sticker who's not only just as unnoteworthy as the rest of the game, she's annoying as hell and doesn't even help you at all.

I could forgive all that. All of it, if it weren't for the fucking lobotomizing of Bowser's character they did by making him mute.

And you fucking expect me to see a game that looks and acts nearly the same except with paper swapped with paint and fucking be excited?

I know you're probably baiting, but fuck you, i'm eating it.

Mario and Luigi this, Mario and Luigi that

fuck, i just want a game about Shyguy and Snifit!

I played Superstar Saga when I was around 11 years old after playing Paper Mario and didn't like it nearly as much. I never understood what others saw in it.

More accurate would be 'New Super Mario Bros.: The Menu Simulator'. It would not be fitting to call Sticker Star an RPG. It does not seem to have a genre. It exists only because Nintendo forced it to.

I feel the same. I did enjoy Superstar Saga and Partners in Time, but to be honest I only played them for the laughs. I couldn't play them a second time.

Tanabe is the cancer that is killing Nintendo. Him and Shiggy both.

Shitter Star, OP…

Shitter Star happened…