Alien: Liberal Covenant

I will only see it just to watch the gay and interracial couples die, but yet I would be giving money to Hollyjew. How long before someone leaks it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rothko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Green_(writer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Movies are generally leaked pretty quickly. More high profile movies can sometimes take a few weeks or months to get a genuine ripped copy as opposed to a camcorder recording.

wouldn't that mean there is now food in that bitch's lungs? and right before like 100 years or whatnot in cryosleep. WTF happened to the Alien franchise

the "person" who did the slapping is actually a robot, and is suppose to monitor the ship and the crew for 100 years and doesn't know how to do the Heimlich Maneuver .

I guess am also retarded

She probably wasn't choking, it was probably an alien inside of her pressed itself against her windpipe so the android just had to give it a nudge.

Also fuck this liberal bullshit, I hope they get fucked up alien is my favourite film.

This looks horrible. The acting and writing is like any one of 1000 TV miniseries about space colonization. All this trailer does is make me want to want the original movie again, and continue to pretend there were only ever two Alien movies.

It's surprisingly European tbh. I counted 2 mulattos and one possible quarter gook out of more than a dozen people. We would be lucky to have a modern space mission be this white.

sounds about right

Best bet is that the token squad is fodder for Xenomorphs due to corporate wanting to get rid of them.

I haven't been to the movies in over 2 years now.

The last "new" movie I saw was Angry Birds and I streamed it.

Stop watching TV Holla Forums, stop watching movies, and you realize. It's fun having no idea whats going on in the ZOG media.

I'll turn on the TV if I'm in a hotel or something, just to see what it's like. It's hard to believe people watch that shit every day. Millions of minds are being actively rotted as we speak.

I torrent them and hate watch them with the intention to point out the propaganda in the films and movies, just so I can keep up with stupid movie and pop culture references so I can point the propaganda out to other people.

Imagine being Fassbender in this scene, yada yada, some plastic half cgi is slithering, yada, Ridley Scott mumbles some direction, yada, Yeah you still got it Ridley. Could be an oscar coming.

I saw Alien when it was first released, as a wee lad. It was the first movie to ever legitimately scare the ever-loving fertilizer out of me. My dad egging it on (no pun) by grabbing and scaring me during the relatively quiet scenes probably didn't help. I might see this for the nostalgia factor, but if I can grab it elsewhere, you bet your ass I'll do that.

The first Alien was about the horrors of free love, the Alien looked like a black penis for a reason. Also, check out this from the first trailer. The race mixing girl and her mulatto buck get raped by the Alien. I think this film will be redpilled on the down low.

Where do you get that from?

The entire movie is sexual, they got H.R. Giger to do concept art for a reason. The alien attaches itself to the man's face, it leaves an egg inside him (an STD) that egg turns into a creature which bursts out of his chest, it then moves from person to person, killing them one by one (AIDs). The only one who survives is the prudish girl that no one likes, the one who refused to "open the door"

Look into the writer of the original Alien movie, Dan O'bannon, he's smart as hell and all his movies have symbolism and hidden messages in them.

You should actually google what the director had to say, it`s themes are way deeper than a simple metaphor, but the main theme is indeed rape, not interracial rape or male on female rape, but being overpowered and violated by some entity stronger than you

You realize that the director and the writer can have different ideas, right? And they are both valid.

Nice dubs and webm, btw.

Nice logic there dumbshit

WE WUZ ALIENS 'N SHIET

It was implied that Dallas and Ripley were an item
At least, that's how I saw it

if you are gay and seeing blacks dicks everywhere, that your issue, stop proyecting faggot.H.R. Kiker art looked sexual beacuse he was an edgelord satanist. Check pumpking head and tell me alien is a nigger, that's just an actor.But don't tell me one of the best monster desings looks like a black dick, you are the only one seeing it.

Alien is about nature overpowering man in an age of science.

You should check prometheus, Idris Elba it's just there for a muh dick scene, and the guy who plays the robot openly implies that him being blonde makes him look like a nazi in the making off.
There is no surprise here, the cast of The predator looks worse.
I realized that faggots will love every movie/product as long as it has a popular name on it. It is not about the content, it is about the brand, they have no actual taste. That's why hollywood looks non-whites so much, there will always be a market en east China or South america, as long as the name sound remotly popular.

Looks like a b-movie from the syfy channel, at least prometheus felt like a high budget film.

Not surprised by the gay shit, wherever that James Franco goes degeneracy follows.

This what I never liked.
Nature as in "TRUE nature" (natural laws, biology, climate, biosphere) if fine.

Nature as in "organic creature that hunts humans" = shit.
Technology kicks the shit of anything organic.

this is already shaping up to be the worst Alien since 3. Oh well I guess, at least we have the comics that can be pretty decent.

the entire theme echoed in the real word is the powers that be view themselves as creators and wish to be gods. simple.

M8, you seem to be suffering from the assburgers. You know what I said was correct, you can feel it, and it upsets you.

to be honest I have a soft spot for that one considering it was my introduction to the series years ago when I caught it half way in on the sci-fi channel.

So I like it quite a bit more than 3.

Giger was a satanist? Well that's disappointing…

Am I the only one who found that clip kind of stilted and awkward, especially that cringey speech at the end. It felt more like the beginning of a shitty teen slasher movie than an Alien film.

No, the movie looks like shit.

Sounds like they're trying to do reboot of alien after how shit Prometheus went
Can sort of see it apart from the low quality acting and the degenerates, but for some reason it reminds of shark night and other similar movies

Jews.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rothko

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Green_(writer)

You realize that's all horror films right? The killer represents sexual promiscuity. The first to die are always sluts and the pure girl survives.

Imagine being Fassbender in that scene and having to be all like "Damn, rubber alien, you fuckin' scary, all menacing with your tight exo-skelton and horrific scrotum smiley face. I would totally be afraid of you, both my character and the real me," when all he wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Fassbender and not only stand there expressionless but listen to direction from Ridley Scott, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, as Ridley says "Oi m8, act more android like" and everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RIDLEY… YOU'RE STILL A VISIONARY; because they're not the ones having to sit there for the 2nd fucking film in a row utilizing the acting range of a potato. Even old Frodo and Bantz Henriksen got to act for half a film before the twist android reveal. Suddenly, some mulatto actor who's only there for miscegenation propaganda asks why the new alien looks like a muppet from Dark Crystal when Ridley replies, "that's just a stand-in you wanker. we use CGI in the current year…" when someone else in the crew screams "CGI sucks m8, go back to miniatures and sets" and this starts a 1 hour argument between various dickheads on the merits of 3-D and digital technology, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on new-Ripley's stomach whom you haven't been able to fuck yet because Ridley makes sure she's never alone with me, as if this old senile fuck who hasn't made a good film in 20 years can compare to my chiseled Anglo-saxon physique, which my personal trainer tells me could turn every man in England gay… while my dick is hard as diamonds but getting squashed by this stupid fuckin' space-man suit. And then Ridley calls for another take and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but sit there and endure, because you're fucking Fassbender. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Does nobody else notice the parallels these fucking kikes are trying to draw to Jesus Christ? The title alone says it all. Jesus being the new covenant. And is that James Franco? Out of all people. This is either a fucking slide thread or you're a fucking kike shitposting for what it's worth.

Why waste your time on shit like this when it's seeded with everything you stand against? Or is it "just entertainment brah". Turn off the electric jew man. And GOD bless you. GOD loves you. JESUS CHRIST is Lord.

Unless you're of the synagogue of satan, then all of the above words in uppercase are triggers to set you off.

What the fuck is this place? halfchan? Or is this just the shill thread.

OP was perma banned right? Please say yes.