Its been hilarious to watch the struggle

Its been hilarious to watch the struggle.

Why not hate both?

If one side is bad, the other dindu nuffin.

Never really got that image tbh. Nigger has two hands, he can press both at the same time. Logically the wiring would be separate and both activated simultaneously without tripping anything.

Well technically depending on how the controls at the main panel were done then it could cancel out but you would have to be one incompetent motherfucker to set it up like that.

There is no struggle they hate everything

Don't overthink memes user, you'll only end up hurt and embarassed

Uhmmmm, no sweetie…

I know but it riles up my electrician autism.

If you really were an electrician you would know its impossible to press both precisely at the same time. One instruction will always come first.

Not him but he did say he is assuming the wiring is separate.

Yeah but it isn't a on/off circuit these things are always clearly separate functions and the button that you pressed technically first because you can't actually time your presses to absolute harmonious precision with a good hand and a clumsy hand would activate then the other would complete the circuit and activate whatever ideologically opposite but functionally different command.

But Holla Forums does hate both. It's nu/pol/ that's retarded.

I don't hate women only fucking dipshits do

Which is why they can't make up their mind on this matter. You either have cool jews who were led on by sluts, or you have women that got used up by evil jews.

If both of them are bad, its just sluts fucking jews and neither did anything wrong and neither should be punished.

Wrong.

Brainlets everybody! Point and laugh!

>>>Holla Forums

Not an argument.

ok
uhm no, you're retarded, get the fuck out of my Holla Forums

Holla Forums hates honest feminists you fucking larping goon

It's a retarded black and white viewpoint, I don't need to argue because anybody who isn't mindcucked can see why it is retarded.

Are the women lying feminists or are the jews rapists?

It really can't be both.

This is what gay leftypol actually believes.

We hate dykes, those ugly feminazi landwhales, do i need to draw for you or a pencil would distract you because you would think about your dildo collection?

It can be a mixture of both. DERP!

I want her to mutilate my cock with her teeth

If some of the allegations are true, then even the lying feminists are subject to the same corrupt exploitative system, and their lying is not wrong, its just a really bad way to try to fight the rapist jews, and thus they are not evil, just stupid.

We love and respect women here in Holla Forums, we are REAL feminists in the old school way (and everyone should be) so in moments like this we have to stand with these brave women.

1. they aren't lying
2. this isn't new
3. you just hate women

Actually, WE believe women are mentally children, and shouldn't be blamed for what the jews made them do and turned them into. Its all lack of strong moral Christian men in their lives.

Actually, WE are delusional faggots that believe something like this could destroy the entire industry and end up helping a bunch of cunts in their feminist cause.

I see you picked the right side button.

Actually I just want to watch the world burn.

Uh the answer is pretty clear.

just like gamergay right?
this is why you lose, pure delusion

Ya goofed.

Holla Forums hates feminists you retard
t. Holla Forums

What if I hate jewish women?

Then you are a homosexual.

I want her to do that to you, as well.

Just proving my point tbh. Also
Don't fall for (((their))) tricks.

I want Sarah Silverman to take a huge fat shit on my goy dick tbh.

Hey, I don't care if you 'enjoy the company of men', user. Whatever floats your boat.

wonder if anyone has every randomly offered her a sack of oats.

Da nose knows.
Oi vey.

WIENSTEINED

It's stupid to hate women. When put in their right place, without nonsense like suffrage and equal rights, they become pleasant and useful. Jews, however, are an eternal plague with no redeeming traits whatsoever and must be exterminated.

Which is something they won't allow anymore.

No, I just prefer human women.

How would they stop that, pray tell? Obviously the notion of taking away rights in unthinkable in the current political climate, but how would women retain any rights without men's consent?

like Bliss?

Why does leftypol always suck at memes? Everytime

MOMMY

Something like that

are you aware that she's banging pic related?

The only entity (ies) that does not allow this is the (((current))) government & (((lawyers))) which were 100% men when it started (lawmakers/politicians) and still being led by these so-called men (mainly chosen-ite faggots).
Any opposition to cultural marxism is swiftly met with police, jail, or litigation. Feminism and "stronk woman" is one of the sickest& most obvious bad joke this society has which ends up making both sexes equally ( theirs your equability) miserable in the end.

I am, and he's a lucky man to get to touch that celtic sex goddess

If a love of big tits, plump asses and wide hips is gay, I don't want to be straight

Not sure if joke and I'm not to interested in the Titanic but I vaguely recall something about its sinking being tied to insurance fraud. Also they used inferior grade iron/metal on the ship to save those shekels.

They don't understand reality given their ideology that's not surprising.
Same idiot probably agreed that its a good thing that nigger cape shit & other future shit tier films don't have a white woman in it, but remember its everyone else who hate women.

Now that is THICC.

Go back to your cuckime board, idiot.

THICC thread?

Video is of a pack of niggers dryhumping a fat negress.

Same thing tbh

why not

Also "thicc" is a nigger term

What did we call them before (((people))) started trying to get wide hips associated with niggers as if to say they claim such girls of races other than filthy nigger? I'm getting really sick of the bullshit.

Wrong! Look at - she's not fat, she's got curves.

Because 9 times out of 10, when somebody is bitching about a girl having "too much" it's a retarded weeb. Doesn't matter what images are posted. Take your pedophilic taste back to your gay cartoon board.

They used to be called women.
Then the homosexuals started pushing fridges…

Press them both

NO! NO! Breitbart told me if we shilled for based feminists who I fucking love now then the liberals in Hollywood will magically disappear and BASED civic nationalists will replace them. This isn't going to lead to draconian work place harassment laws that are going to blow me the fuck out harder than I ever imagined. NO! They promised. Sage for not trusting breitbart and Ivanka Trump.

Holla Forums has literally become niggers. sage

Now that's something I'd like to impregnate and breed. Why can't all girls be this thick?

I'm not Holla Forumseddit, and I like what I like cunt

I believe you. sage.

It's okay to like lanklets, it just leaves more actually attractive ladies to me. No need to get your panties in a twist.

Calling them fat makes me feel nothing, overweight women like that are the epitome of beauty for me, no amount of shaming will change that

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/nigger/

>>>/bestiality/

It's funny how this disgusting land whales kept getting fatter and fatter as you kept posting. Chubby chasers should be strung up.

I want to suffocate in those asses tbh.

Why? That's just disgusting, I'd rather use my dick, that's what's for after all.

You are no ass connoisseur.

You're really not convincing anyone, samefag.