Is budokaki series any good ?

Just got pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOEhJAssVp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was that mod for HL1

I forget what is was called

Earth's Special Forces

that was it, anyone who likes DBZ games and has not played it, i suggest giving it a go

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is my favorite, its gameplay may not be intricate but it replicates the show's feeling perfectly and there's shitloads of characters.
Shame it's impossible to make a game like this nowadays because inserting tons of assets into one game is not as easy as in the PS2 era.

I really liked Xenoverse. If you weren't a scrub, there was an incredibly diverse amount of strategy. I don't know why "super saiyen spam" was wrecking so many people, especially when it was free kills. This was even before the nerf.

Perma omni stance was way more powerful, so was instant transmission ultras, force wave messenko combos, and straight up extended regular combos using the fuckin dash and hit and any beam special.

There was so much going on. Shame it devolved mostly into waifu and costume people. I thought dimps outdid themselves with the combat system.

I want to cum inside Vados.

DBZ is red pilled.

I want to fug Whis

youtube.com/watch?v=HOEhJAssVp0

seems pretty neat.

Shit you not. This is a tribute from another movie.

Surprisingly.

Learn to cancel, makes it the funnest / highest skill DBZ game ever.

SFV Necalli

Bodukai and Bodukai Tenkaichi share one thing in common: They didn't get good until 3.

Though Bodukai 1's alternate timelines thing was kinda neat.

How did this even make it to air?

Minorities love DBZ.
Its ok for them to have pride in their race.

You know, i've been thinking, perhaps its actually good that white people are no longer allowed to take pride in their race.
Forces them to take pride in other things. In their own personal accomplishments.
This means they can't take pride in what someone wholly unrelated to them does.
This means they have to push themselves forward and upward.
This means that their sense of pride is tied directly to their own sense of accomplishments.

It may destroy racial unity but it breeds exceptional individuals and not because of some genetic lottery but because of sheer force of will and need to feel proud, and in this case, proud of one's self.

When a person can only feel pride for their own accomplishments it makes them a bit more dangerous, don't you think?

Not when they're controlled by money and fame, no.

Leftists don't give a shit about DBZ.
They only attack shit that's on their radar. Somehow a popular show like this has managed to evade it.
If they actually gave a shit about it they'd have a field day. Objectifying women, body shaming, etc. whatever buzzwords are out there.

Money controls the poor and the super greedy.
Fame never controls a person. The desire to be famous and the fear of losing fame does.

When you cut the past, you cut the culture. Without culture, there is nothing.

Objectively right answer

There's the future.
That's also what the guy in is forgetting.
Everything you lose now will someday be replaced by new culture and new traits that build up over time. No matter how hard race-mixing is pushed, new races and cultures will always emerge as long as our species is spread across the entire globe.
That's not to say that what's been built up is worth losing for the sake of what might be, but rather that it's not necessarily the end of the line. There are worse fates.

Also half-asian chicks make my dick rock hard.

That game and Buu's Fury were god tier

I sincerely hope you kill yourself in the near future.

Kill yourself cuck.

I don't have a reaction image to adequately show my hate for you right now.

I wasn't advocating race mixing, you silly people. I'm saying that evolution never stops. It doesn't matter if we're all blended into a single shit-race, eventually new true races will emerge from the shit and excellence will be able to exist again.

You really need to try not to be so knee-jerky. That's how libtards typically behave, and I expect more from anons here.

Nah, I'd love the chance to murder retards like you who don't give a flying fuck about their country's future and culture and their children's future and only think with their dicks. You are lower than garbage, remember that.

oh look. Autism.
No, you fucking retard.

But I will say that any and every person of every race I have ever encountered seems to be, individually, just a loser piece of shit when the only fucking pride they have is pride in their "race" or city, or county, or country, or sports team.
They have never been worth more than the fucking menial labor task job they have which is going nowhere and they'll just toil into obscurity until they fucking die. But hey, go team, right?

You know you're pretty much screaming "WE WAZ KANGS" when you start up with that shit right?
Go ride a pogo stick through minefield.

I know that vid, it's on point but it's not that profound or shocking as people think.
Leftists do see the West as the best whether they realize it or not. All their supposed worship of diversity is superficial, they in practice want everyone to be like the US. It in particular shows when they interact with white areas around the world that have different culture from theirs, such as Eastern Europe.

That's not how evolution really works you silly nilly

You actually lack critical thinking skills. Wow.
I do care about my country's future and my culture's future, but I can also read the writing on the wall. In another 1,000 years, what do you think is going to happen? Are you blindly optimistic enough to believe that multiculti is ever going away?

Do what you can to protect what you can, but barring a miracle the future is pretty damn grim.
What I'm saying is that even in the worst case scenario, there's a ray of hope on the other end.

If you really think life is so pointless, feel free to kill yourself, no need to spread disease.

Do you actually think Merkel will die a natural death?
Not whole of Europe is multicultural either and it won't be. Us will divide among racial lines definitely. North west is gonna stay white.

DBZ Budokai 3 a best, everything Tenkaichi a shit.
That some gay shit right there

Welp, I tried. You're just too silly, user.

Allow me to laugh at you.
Allow me to laugh even harder.
If you want to preserve anything, you'd better fire up about seven new holocausts. I sincerely hope you do, too. But good luck with that in this political climate.

Fuck that, I'm taking this thread back.

WHO WOULD WIN, SSGSS BROLY OR OMEGA BUUNEMBA?

The jews.

Considering Poland is run by far right Christian radicals and Croatia by neonazis, which EU is chimping out over, Hungary has refused all immigrants, Slovakia and Bulgaria are shooting them on borders and Merkel had a severed swine head sent to her office, I'm sure it's coming.

Nigga look at the meter gain, all that nigga teleporting would do is let me teleport behind him and start that shit again where he now has to wait and I'll now be attacking from behind this time doing the extra 50% damage, did you just play the AI who just always teleported everything without any actual thought?

That's actually a pretty poignant scene. If the show had ended after the Freiza saga, and maybe only had one of those standalone movies made every few years, the franchise would be pretty decent. But the Android, Cell, and Buu sagas came along and ruined everything.

It's because they see nothing but the buff men punching each other and go "i see nothing wrong here." They're not going to sit down and watch 1-3 hundred episodes.

Budokai series is just a regular 2D plane fighting game and a pretty shitty one at that. Tenkaichi is the best for DBZ simulation, most people like 3 because it has the largest cast but I prefer 2 because I feel it not only plays better, has a really damn big cast that has everyone you even mildly give a fuck about, and it's possible to get battle damaged clothes without having to hit someone with your super duper mega ultra finisher that leaves them nearly dead, giving you no time to enjoy the struggle. In 2 you inflict battle damage decals not with some goofy cutscene attack but by clobbering the shit out of someone without them hitting you back, via you dodging or whatever. Makes it feel more organic and like a real DBZ fight, I love it.

Oh shit, upon actually reading the thread it's nothing but stupid identity politics garbage from top to fucking bottom. This website really has gone to the fucking dogs.

At least Jojo threads are still fun.

Truly, these are the end times.

Every thread here is a Holla Forums thread unfortunately
I'm a Holla Forumsack to but I just wanna talk about vidya dammit. And cuckchan's Holla Forums ain't any better even if it's faster.

Budokai is superior in Gameplay.

But i have to give credit to Tenkaichi 3 for having 161 playable characters.

The SSJ are obviously a metaphor for Aryan people, subdued and controlled by (((some guy in a hover wheelchair))).

Don't forget the movie Wrath of the Dragon. The villain behind unleashing the monster Hirudegarn is from a race of tiny people who consider themselves superior to every other race in the universe and control more powerful entities to destroy everyone they want. Hmm…

Dbz can be pretty fucking homo at times

Yeah. Came here for a dbz thread.

Fucking ruined by trump fags.

Look, just because you separate characters by their super saiyan form doesn't make it an extra character.
Fuck that shit, I want a good DBZ fighter not that crap

He could teleport and sidestep if he thought you'd teleport as well.

Then he's 3/4 bars of meter down and nothing is stopping the rape train now.

I still liked having obscure characters as well as DB-era characters like Nam. I don't treat BT3 as a serious game by any means, just fun little fanservice where they intricately recreated the tiniest attacks from the show for spergs like myself.

sure thing Paco

If it bothers you, quit complaining about it talk about DBZ instead, like this nigga
The only reason I didn't answer his question is because I don't know what he's talking about. The last DBZ movie I watched was the one with Gogeta. I forget what it's called.

Same. It really is impressive how far they went for that game, especially considering it was made well after DBZ had already peaked in popularity.

>each one grinds the match to a halt for 20 seconds

If there is one thing Super does much better than Z, it's actually showing the relationships between characters.

Who's ready for baby Pan to be a character in the fighting games?

Pan a cute.