51st state?

A few days ago Pence met with the leaders of the EU.
However, in pic related I noticed something that didn't seem right.
If you look closely at the American flag there are 51 stars instead of 50.

Is Trump trying to meme something with this flag; did the EU try to discredit America by have a literal false flag at the meeting or is there talk of another country trying to join North America?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113640209/#113640209
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
archive.fo/raQGV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones–Shafroth_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Trump admits Puerto Rico into the Union I'm going to be pissed.

They're going to split California into "good California" and "to be nuked California".

Or some idiot graphic "designer" didn't realize you can google an American flag and find a vector art and instead made one just by eyeballing enough stars on it.

There is no way in hell you'd notice that unless you counted each damn star. Which in turn means this is either some weird psyop thread where you're trying to start a fake conspiracy theory or you're doing something equally worthless.

This is a pretty shitty situation all-around, but, admittedly, there isn't really any reason why Puerto Rico shouldn't be admitted to the union, considering that they voted for statehood and all.

Yes I counted the stars but I also know what the american flag looks like.

What caught my eye was looking at the stars on the right side and looking at the flag that pence was standing in front of.

Then I had to recount them to make sure.
Take a closer look for yourself.
American flag 5 stars on the right
Flag in OP has 3 on the right side.

Not hard to notice if you know your flags
I'm also not American. But I am British

The 51st state is the entirety of Europe.

It's Greater Texas

/thread

Isn't it already more or less part of the US? I mean don't Puerto Ricans vote in the US elections for example?

I want to believe.

put your faith into kek, for he will provide

Yes, please, let's add another two permanently Democrat senate seats and another 3+ permanently Democrat electoral college votes! In return we'll get massive increases in our welfare payments!

Sage because this is true.

TOPKEK

Not to mention, think of the amount of worthless shitskins we could import!

this

Puerto Rico should be nuked tbh

It's actually real, and it's probably memetics from the EU.
Vid related.

Saging a worthless slide thread is also real.

Puerto Rico is American. Also it has less niggers than most populated areas in the US. It's basically Hawaii but no one vacations there and there's no XBOX HEUG marine base.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this.

I thought I was going fucking insane.
Cheers

They're a territory. If they became as state it wouldn't change too much, but immigration from Puerto Rico to the US would definitely increase.

but they're all spanish-speaking spics, which America already has too many of

it's canada archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113640209/#113640209

That absolutely won't happen. Puerto Rico is easier to live in.

What makes you think that? Don't you know mexico has a large bi-lingual population? Ricans who aren't poor are as well.

best girl

Bumping just to spite you.

LOL no it wouldn't you tard. Puerto Ricans already come back and forth en masse. If they became a state, we could tax the fuck out of them and regentrify the whole fucking island.

Fucking this. Shit reeks of a psyop

They already come here as they please and they fucking suck. All that would change is they have to pay taxes and they wouldn't want that.
Fuck puerto rico, we should just cut them loose.

You are not the only one to notice OP.

inb4 Scotland takes its ball and goes home from the UK and we absorb Britain, Wales, and Ireland as our 51st state.

Nightmare mode: Israel.

(heil)
so it was the EU who is trying to meme something. Fuck those kikes

median 85 IQ natives

I mean, it might as well be considering how much fucking aid money we give them

NO, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I am absolutely a-okay with the God-Emperor taking over Europe.

Especially if we get that sweet constitution.

Maybe it's EU banter to suggest that the UK is the 51st state.

Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and some other inlets are part of the United States, I'd say Baja Californiana and Yucatan are also American clay, just toss the people out of them.

By the way, Puerto Ricans are like a watered down version of spics, so unless there's big job opportunities, I wouldn't worry much about them, they're pretty weak as a people.

Maybe it'll be Guam instead.

How?

It's actually called that, sometimes

I'm moving up north if this happens or if there's a real fucking movement to make it happen.
t. white man stuck in socal

This would ensure Demoshits never win an election ever again.

Puerto Rico is holding another referendum in June to decide whether they should apply for statehood. Should they actually apply, I doubt Congress would try to block it. In the event the application is blocked, the Democrats would likely make PR statehood part of their platform for 2020.

PR's are already US citizens. They have been able to come and go as they please for a while. The only things that would change if they became a state would be that they have to start paying federal income tax, they can get more federal funding (Puerto Rico is poor as fuck), and the ability to vote in Presidential elections.

That and/or Brexit becomes statehood for the UK.

It would only knock off 3 or 4 electoral votes. California (like all "Democrat" states) has its population concentrated in the cities, where gibsmedats and spics will vote Democrat forever (unless they are too lazy).

It's not a coincidence
The two "most common patterns" were taken from a google image search (Didn't bother counting the stars)
The flag used was taken from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
archive.fo/raQGV

It could've just been an intern put the wrong flag up since the file is out there on the internet. But it is a strange coincidence.

This.

I'm Puerto Rican. Please nuke this fucking island into oblivion.

I still find this hard to believe.

Wow that graph is ass.
It's like you didn't take 8th grade Algebra class. When you make a graph, have clear and consistent numeration. IE, 5, 10, 15, 20 etc.,

And I find it very hard to believe that China kicked out everyone that wasn't a mentally retarded serf and has the highest IQ on the planet.

Another gripe I have is this.
I'm almost entirely sure that they grouped all of those areas together. Which explains why Europe is only 100 IQ.

It's a sign about the deep state.

I won't listen to anything he says seriously until he works out those noodle arms and stops holding onto the same image he had since he was 15.

They would get seats in CONGRESS! It would be a disaster

So the EU is attempting to fuck us over, I imagine they they must be very afraid.

It would be a massive fucking mistake and the first time I would question his judgement. Puerto Ricans are island niggers who behave just the same but are not as ugly. Loud, arrogant, aggressive and have inferiority complex out the ass. Not to mention the amount of them in PR that are heroin addicts or have been is around 30%.

Wut its been 51 states for as long as I remember.

What universe is this?

Yuropean here, I also thought it was 51 one states for the longest time, only recently around the election time did I realize it was 50.

You didn't notice shit. It was all over the news.

Yeah I think it is inevitable but it means 2 more fucking dem senators and several reps. The republicans will lie to themselves and think that if they vote for statehood that PR's will vote republican. Fucking retards. It will just be another dem gibs/vote farm.

I don't think they will just start flooding to the continental US though, they've had free movement into the continental US for at least 50 years and are US citizens at birth. It really would just mean they have to pay federal taxes but then will get more federal gibs and a few more dem votes in congress.

More like nearly a full century. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones–Shafroth_Act

Good California is called Jefferson

We can fix that. Give me 3 Marines right now!

Who wants to bet the dumb eurocucks mistook D.C. for a state?

The 51st star represents
AN ACTUAL REAL STAR

We The Ur-Quan Hierarchy of Battle Thralls, nee The United States will be annexing the new solar system that was discovered with habitable planets.

See

Shadilay and ayy lmao.

OH, I GUESS FUCK ME, RIGHT?

OK, GIVE ME ALL OF YOU

Also - Hispanic niggers hate American niggers with a passion.

It'd make the people living in the state a hell of a lot fucking happier since they wouldn't be controlled by the coastal cities. I'd give my left but to cut off Chicago from my state, we'd be redder than Alabama.

Holy fuck you're taking me back in time with this post, user. HUEG LEIK XBOX.

The state in question may purhaps be The State that is located at the center of everything already.

Make Australia the 51st state. We want Trump to be our leader too! Anchluss us!

because it's bullshit
rural peasants aren't getting tested, only elite schools in shanghai and other major cities are (and even then, chinese are notorious for cheating on tests). china's average IQ is probably in the 90s.

Fuck off, mudslime.

Nah there's definitely something awkward about it. Missing a row? Turns out, it's all rearranged.

They voted overwhelmingly for Trump in the primaries. Wishful thinking.

[LOUD "THIS RECRUIT DOESN'T KNOW SIR" FOLLOWED BY SCREAMING IN THE DISTANCE]
good times

51st state is the moon

This flag design would be perfect for that.

Puerto Rico is so fucked that they come crawling to the US for bailouts thanks to their retarded gibs policies… and you think we're going to be able to collect taxes?

I'm not going to just stand there while the Democrats try to get +2 permanent seats in the Senate and 3+ electoral votes to match.

Well, we'll fight them then too.

Okay, now tell me the potential upsides to this.

Best idea in this thread. I was thinking exterminatus, but that seemed a little harsh. Let's do it your way.

USA always had 51 states, what parallele universe do you come from ? Berenstain or Berenstein? Is Nelson Mandela dead in early 2000, or 2013 ?

MEME IT BOYS

Puerto Rico is majority mud aka democrap voters.
Kikes want additional democratic senators, congressmen and the electoral college votes.
They also are on the brink of bankruptcy due to gibs.
Also a possible immigration entry point.

Does anybody know why this shithole of an island even has the status that it has?
IT could be a guard post on the entry to the Carribean and Cuba but the Cold War is over.đ
They should be granted independence and let them collapse on their own.

The only 51 state that I'd agree with is this .
Also the Universe.

Then where the fuck is good California?

It's Canada.

Northern and (what I assume) rural California. California is essentially like any other state with a big/popular city or conglomerate, where the majority of the population is all rounded up into said areas while those with more conservative values wanting to be independent or just hate city life live out in rural areas. Since most of the population is in cities of these states, their votes tend to go with the hivemind of whichever side is in control (3 guesses of which side that normally is) and have more influence in state politics due to having more people in those areas (essentially how electoral votes work on a state level scale). One good example is New York. If it weren't for the big city having the huge population it has, the state would show a HUGE significant change in voting demographic due to the rural areas being more conservative (maybe even make it a red state, but that's thinking way too idealistically).

I actually met a person from Northern California and they said it was basically the same thing in that state; cut it into 2 or 3 separate states and you'd notice the difference right away.

Nigger, there's always been a meme of a 51st state. We've only had 50 since Hawaii was added.

The flag is digital and EU staffers display the appropriate flags for the leaders that come to visit. This isn't Trumps flag, its the EU's. It was a news item here in europe a couple of days ago, the official story is that a staffer fucked up and downloaded a "hypothetical" US flag instead of the real one.

PR here, yes and no. Its weird back home cause there's a blend of the local culture leftover from Spanish rule and American culture. You'll get some based values such as anti-homo, "pro-religion" (faux christianity, hit up church sunday and degeneracy is good 6 days a week), everyone knows each other so people try to keep public degeneracy down in order to prevent a bad rep from spreading. Traditional culture is good but its overly glorified, PR's have a massive ego and also like to get as fat as the pigs we roast for christmas. The food is god tier but the people are trash. You also have the ghetto culture which tries to imitate US nig culture but in Spanish instead of English.

Despite what you may think, we're not really american but we're not really PR culture either, its a blend of both that fails to be good in either aspect.

Nope. Ive heard of people who left and came back simply because we give more gibs than US does.

Truth is only about 10% are literate in English and even then the quality of english is questionable. This is despite English being forced in education from grades 1-12. Its sad. Even our Spanish is sad, its a bastardized form. L replaces R in many words, english words are straight up thrown in to replace spanish entirely (i.e. Instead of encendedor people will legit go "pasame el lightel". lightel cause l > r). The english is not US quality, its immigrant tier.

thats the result of independence actually, we produce enough food to feed like 5% of the island. Cutting us off = mass starvation overnight.

Honestly, US needs to deny citizenship to any newborn PR's, then actively move to take the smart ones (who are americanized) out. Let the high IQ independence fags and muh free association tards stay on the island they love so much. Once the smart ones (typically its the ones with dual spanish heritage or dual european heritage) GTFO then feel free to collapse this shithole.

It should honestly be eradicated. Don't nuke it, there's a lot of natural beauty to be preserved, but get rid of the parasites that actively destroy it out of sheer laziness (like the cunts who leave beer bottles and cans in the fucking ocean or throw trash in El Yunque). If whites only lived here, it would be a fucking paradise, unfortunately fixing PR means destroying tons of pre-established buildings, roads, etc. so it will never happen.

NOPE. Only in primaries and it doesnt really count for anything. What we get to vote for is governor and municipal government (mayors). A PR can only vote in US elections if he moves to an actual US state.

This tbh, we can build the wall out of stopped boats.

HAS ANYONE THOUGHT SINCE IT IS NOT TECHNICALLY AN AMERICAN FLAG THE EU WAS SAYING THEY AS WELL THINK TRUMP IS ILLEGITIMATE?

ishygddt

No man, it has nothing to do with legitimacy. It's hairy arms to distract from talking points. We're falling for the bait talking about the flag instead of what was discussed between the US and EU.

Just stop.

No, fuck off.

Puerto Rico is a Commonwealth within the United States. Under official rules, Puerto Rico can leave the United States to form its own nation. The same process occurred with The Philippines. They were at one time an incorporated territory of the United States, making anyone born there a US citizen. After 1935, The Philippines became a commonwealth, ending the incorporated territory status it had since 1916, hence anyone born after 1935 there was not automatically a US citizen.

The big difference between incorporated and unincorporated territories is that incorporated territories are automatically US land, with the Constitution being the basis of the law. Unincorporated territories are not technically under the Constitution, though in most cases Congress bases the laws of the territory on the Constitution.

Puerto Rico got the status it has because of the First World War. Conscription could not be extended to unincorporated, unorganized territories of the United States. To allow for conscription, Congress incorporated Puerto Rico and The Philippines.

Great. Tell us which one we are missing & where it was, then. Shouldn't be hard.

Right. We don't want to add your muslim infestation woes to our own. Fix your demographics & white culture, then we can talk. However, once you fix your demographics / culture you won't need to be annexed in order to be made great again. Good luck euro-bros!

I like this flag a lot.

They'd have to open their borders to every American citizen. Eventually Jews will be bred out of existence.

I've been paying attention to this since the dam threads.

Let's meme a state boys

If you're claiming you don't have a Muslim infestation problem in the Balkans and that your white culture isn't fucked, then I'd truly love to hear about that.

Please be retarded somewhere else

niggerbeaner

listen to the führer

You can easily count the stars by counting the rows. There are 3 rows of 9 and 3 rows of 8. That makes 51. Though the pattern of alternating rows looks similar to the real american flag. Some Europeans may not know what the star actually represent since they've never tasted FREEDOM in their life times. Could just be a graphic design error.

Tell us how great it's going over there, Burger.
Once he lights the LGBTBBQ then you can brag.

If you truly want to see the state of Jefferson, you should donate time or money to the cause. Since I am a rustbelt user, I can only donate money, but I'm sure those guys out west would love help from local anons

Annex us and gerrymander our provinces to negate our liberal hellishness.

Any idea how I would sign up to volunteer?

Puerto Rico btfo

And there it is.
Renegade/TRS fake nationalists make a "seed" thread then after a few posts, the e-celeb it was INTENDED to promote is linked.
And yes, this faggot is working with Windows /Ramzpaul / Follyneux and all thenother crypto-Kikea.
Look at his name, TRS. Satanist, like the others, riding the popular shekel wave.

You got it, bit expect to be savaged by the "thread defenders" that always guard Renegade "seed threads.

So PR is a blend between spic and nigger?

Any time you see this, it means whoever designed the chart/graph/whatever used China's official data, which everyone knows is bullshit. Therefore, you know that their chart/graph/whatever is based on shit data.

necrobump131f4