Assange Tweets documentation and evidence of CIA plans to overthrow Syria dating back to 1986

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/834503650043101185
archive.fo/dE3Ez
From Libertarian Institute Article:
More:
t.co/BycLjXVvBT
Full doc:
t.co/dMpgxpwKtI
Further proof of the intentional overthrow of a sovereign nation we have zero business interfering in.

Bump for interest.

B-but muh shekels!

The CIA are out of control

Pretty obvious. The entire "Arab spring" was done by CIA

This is the year the CIA dies. Godspeed.

I look forward to watching this particular kike tool dismantled.

How long until the (((MSM))) spins this story against Assange and the left cry for his hanging again?

JA is in custody, WL operated by CIA, now trying to shift attention to themselves and make it look like they aint in control by tweeting something thats 30 years old

Fucking kikes will swing

Im tired of pol saying all is a crypto jewish constipation.

Thought they had Snowden in custody? Always thought the "JA is dead" meme was a LARP. The CIA owning JA is more plausible though, if its true, seems they're trying to justify thier federal spending.

Bumping because cuckchan is sliding the board

They'll be gone soon.

Did they not realize you can't Mossad the Assad?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I think it was FUD disinfo to discredit wikileaks.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, LION OF DAMASCUS!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD LION OF DAMASCUS

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

For bump-chan

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

>>>/oven/

Hi Shlomo, you'll be fired soon if you keep it up.

Good luck Assad!

Tfw Assad is the last true resistance to Israel

The CIA is rogue, every single person in their employ needs to be arrested and gassed.

Good luck Assad!

The Russians have Snowden.

Good Luck Assad!
Is it really appropriate to have crosses next to Assad's name? I like the guy and all, but he's not a Christian.

SIEG HEIL!

Snowden is CIA asset to discredit NSA. JA was legit oneofus, now blackbagged, stochastic terminator stopped etc. WL is over

/thread

Hi Wheres the proofs :DD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, LION OF DAMASCUS

t. CIA

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, LION OF DAMASCUS!

plans to overthrow isn't proof really, they're plans, we've had plans to invade canada.

CIA NIGGERS BTFO

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Look into who created and who staffs almost the entirety of the CIA up to this day.

Also look into the rosenbergs.

They've been out of control since they were created. Already in 1953, just a few years after they were formed, they were involved in the overthrow of Iran's leader. It was related to oil matter$, I think.

This

Good luck Assad

The USA has been doing this stuff since the early 1900's, if not even earlier.

pic related

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

I've always suspected Assange had weird connections in Australia, like federal police or something. The government plays machiavelli with regards to their stance on Assange methinks.

You're a bit late on that.

I knew this shit since Anonymous got heavily co-opted in 2011, and snitch fagots like Sabu were tweeting for civil-wars in shit holes like Yemen etc. How no one noticed the severe gear-shifting Le Anonymous faggots going pro-war is beyond me.

I would flame you for /thread in your own fucking post, but that's probably just a script output.

Or maybe the FBI started to kick into 3rd gear by that stage.

Honestly i'm still fucking mad at the CIA for co-opting anonymous from us and turning them into good goys for Soros destabilization campaigns.

Fuckers.

Please tell me i'am not the only one who is noticing what is happening to Holla Forums lately

same. the theme looked badass tbh. I remember opting for the question mark over "no head" because I still think that shit just looks like a tux laying on the floor.

pretty sure kikes always be a kike'n. I just wish I knew about ((them)) in 2010, shit might have been salvageable

I, for one, am not going to soon forget the sacrifices made by the Syrian people to throw a wrench in global kikery.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

I like Assad but these memes are getting fucking old. Almost every thread gets them now.

You are getting old, the memes are fine

your face is old

Can't Mossad the Assad

Your nose is showing.

can't mossad the Assad

bump

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CIA = Mossad's little bitch

Minus kikery making it about money. Do you honestly not long for the days of Glorious hero captains leading their people into battle against people of other stout races to define the future?
MFW I will never ride with Alexander into battle against Darius
mfw I will never march into battle against Pompey with Gaius Julius Caesar

I actually think Snowden is a Russian/American double agent

It's just becoming more and more funny how there's CIA on twitter crying about Trump being racist and those nazis when they're the ones who murder by the hundreds and thousands to millions then create those refugees to begin with. With their funding, arming, training, and creation of ISIS being the cherry on top this is too delicious. I have that "best taste ever" face on right now.

HAVE AN IMMUNITY CAT, user

sauce on music

found it never mind.