EMERGENCY Holla Forums NEWS

CODE RED CODE RED!!!
MODS GOING ROUGE ON CUCKCHAN POSSIBLE REFUGEE FLOOD AT 75%
Holla Forums thread for more info.
>>>Holla Forums13644925
Yes this is a meta thread but this shit is important.

Alright, lets prepare for worst case scenario. What's the worst that could happen if 4/co/ come here.

Shit's defused, move along.

How is this Holla Forums related?

If Holla Forums or even the whole site collapses, guess what site they'll migrate to

Because it's 8ch related?

Why here?

Trickle down effect.

Everyone on 4chan knows about this place, it was posted everywhere on 4chan for a long time about the exodus, remember.

You and I both know, it isn't that easy, we're going to see a shit ton more crap before the weeks end.

A shit-load of generals
Tumblr-tier faggots getting triggered
Gay community threads
Soundless webms
Another attempt at one of their "projects" like channel-tans
List goes on

We need a temporary rule for the next month: Anyone who posts talking about how they were on cuckchan needs to be banned. This should apply even to people who are obviously shitposting.

This is especially annoying. An idiotic contrarian would just hate it just because it's popular and nothing more while shows or comics that are popular with normalfags have plenty to criticize it.

Shit son, I haven't seen one of those in quite a time, I actually remember when I did one myself in honest goodness of my heart.

I like some newfags and refugees every once in a while to break the circlejerking but Jim is no Cripplekike, he already expelled the pedos at Holla Forums's wishes, I don't want him to fall for those tumblrsonas or god forbids, have Redwood namefagging around here.

And … the "join mah discord" threads are already popping up

This is especially true with half/co/'s generals

For the love of god, just no
Redwood, nazimod, so many horrible memories…

You made another thread? Fucking drama whores

I literally want to gouge my eyes out after reading that thread why do people even think 8/v/ is a good board on this site when their exists way better boards? On top of it I doubt this new "exodus" will come here and this does for Holla Forums is give people even more excuses to target threads they dont like with the new phrase being "Neofags GTFO this thread is shit"

Holla Forums is one of the few actually active boards on the site. Rest are either completely dead or barely anyone posts on it.

Fucking video games what makes them so popular. Its infuriating when there are actually some non top 25 boards that are really chill but barely get like 10 a posts a week.

God fucking dammit

Go look at Holla Forums. Now imagine the same crap, but only using comics.

And a whole lot more legitimate tumblrina sjws shitting up the place.

Leads to
, user. Traffic and comfy are inversely related

More popular boards tends to lead to high levels of shitposting and cancer. This isn't always the case, but it's a definite tendency.

Guess I'll lurk with you guys for the next two weeks then.

We don't want you here.