Good question

how do i become a gamer?

play lots of games, try new ones and expand your taste

you touch your peepee

>>>/mu/

You don't, just like the 'tism you have to be born with it.

GOD DAMN IT NILE QUIT TRYING TO FORCE THIS

Immerse yourself in games and gaming to the point where you make sacrifices in other areas of your like for the sake of supporting your hobby

You start by committing suicide.

Do you play games?
Do you like playing games?
Do you play a wide variety of games?
Do you find it difficult to imagine your life without games?
If you answered yes to all of these, you're probably a "gamer"

If you use the word "gamer", you're probably a massive fucking casual normalfag who is responsible for killing video games.

That's why I put it in quotations. It's a marketing term at this point. I only used it to answer OP's question.

Both of these.

first, you have to kill someone

Once upon a time, the wise sage said "It is not because we are called blacksmiths that we are blacksmiths, but because we forge."

From this, we learn that being a gamer requires but two things:
First, that one must play games.
Second, that one must do so not to be called a gamer, but for the purpose of the task, for what manner of fool would forge for the purpose of being known as a blacksmith?

That is not my picture, codemonkey.

It's Easy OP. You just need to Purchase all the latest Gamer™ Swag. 👽

To be fair, second pic rig is pretty cool. Just spoiled by all the Razer crap.

Who the fuck would make such a retarded-ass knife?

Isn't it EXACTLY THAT MENTALITY that deludes trust fund hipsters into thinking that they are "real gamers too"?
I was implying that you were not being ironic.

I couldn't get over the fact that it displays an analmouse "V" mask.

HOLE TECHNOLOGY

Gotta improve that airflow

please tell me that kid's dad works at Razer and he didn't actually pay for any of that

What the fuck

God that first picture made me laugh pretty hard. That person better be 12, because any adult who would willingly do that to their room is beyond pathetic.

By stopping to care about the label, about other things like playing games for fun.

gamers are people whom game
just like how bakers are people whom bake
and niggers are people whom nigg

Nice grammar faggot.

He has one of those mini-keyboard things next to the mouse up there. Maybe the keyboard tray of his desk doesn't have space for a mouse. I had such a retarded desk once, but instead of breaking my shoulder by keeping the mouse up there I just built a mouse extension tray onto the keyboard tray. But keyboard trays are shit anyway, I now have a proper desk where the keyboard and mouse are on the main surface.

You git gud

More proof that not even the most shameless fucking razerfag will actually use those fucking stickers.

-Don't make it obvious that you play games.
-Don't tell anyone you just met that you play games.
-Don't start every conversation you have with games you play(ed).
-Don't buy useless good goy products like HOLE TECHNOLOGY.
-Don't do Let's Plays and streams with cams taking up the whole screen.
-Don't sperg when someone shit talk your favourite franchise, keep your calm and have a normal argument.
If you do these, congratulations. You're not a gamer, just some guy/girl playing games.

play games, have fub, play more games, have more fun.
play more games, let the existential dread of how the games industry today is absolute shit.
play more games

Tell you what op, if I get dubs, then you get le official gaymer crown of Holla Forums. The BO himself will crown you into a gaymer. Whaddaya say? Yes? Well then, check those digits.

Stop spamming this shit on all boards, holy shit.

acquire a vidya

this

You don't. You're either born one or you're born a scrub.
Kill you're self and remove yourselve from the genie pool.

It only takes 12 simple payments to www.goodgoyim.il and your gamer kit will arrive in the mail.

You need neon hair, an instagram profile and a vagina.