Revealed: How Nazi 'death camp' prisoners used their urine as invisible ink to write letters detailing the horrific...

Revealed: How Nazi 'death camp' prisoners used their urine as invisible ink to write letters detailing the horrific medical experiments they were subjected to

Nazi death camp prisoners used their urine as invisible ink to write letters detailing the horrific medical experiments they were subjected to, it has emerged.

Secret messages written by female Polish inmates reveal their treatment at the hands of Nazi doctors at the Ravensbrueck camp 60 miles north of Berlin in Germany.

The 27 notes, which informed the world about the deadly experiments made on 74 women at the camp in 1943-1944, were apparently normal letters to families but with invisible messages between the lines and in the margins.

They reveal the shocking experiments that were carried out at the death camp, which included being injected with gangrene to test new drugs.

Donated by the family of Krystyna Czyz-Wilgat, who wrote several of them, some letters are in poor condition and it is not clear if the 'Under the Clock' Martyr Museum in Lublin, in eastern Poland, will put them on public display.

The messages, which had to get past censors, were written with a thin wooden stick.

Due to an acid reaction with the paper, the urine soon lost its colour and became invisible. To read the hidden message, recipients had to heat up the letters.

In the first letter the women sent was a clue that following letters would have secret messages written in urine.

Thanks to the secret messages, the list of 74 women subjected to the medical experiments eventually became public knowledge.

'Even though there were broad reports about the Auschwitz camp, on Ravensbrueck there was little information released,' said Barbara Oratowska, curator of the Lublin museum.

'And only those female Poles were the ones who conveyed this information. That is why these letters are such valuable material and historic evidence.'

Thanks to the letters, the experiments in Ravensbrueck were known abroad before the end of the war in 1945.

After Germany's defeat, 20 doctors from several camps were tried as war criminals by a United States military court in the first of the postwar Nuremberg trials. Seven received death sentences and seven others got long prison sentences.

Between 1939 and 1945, about 130,000 women prisoners passed through the Ravensbrueck camp, which was about 50 miles (80 km) north of Berlin. A third of them were Polish.

archive.is/QqtqF

Other urls found in this thread:

chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhowtoguide/a/invisibleinks.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That… that doesn't even work.
What the fuck are these kikes talking about?

None of the things the kikes claim about the holohoax is logical. They expect everyone to believe it due to social pressure

here, dear fascit monster death camp guard who allows me to write letters, please send this blank piece of paper to this address.

"Sure no problem!" I say

Oy vey

Welp, that's it. Close the board down. I guess we were wrong.

Why do liberals have to connect everything to bodily fluids?

Seems legit.

It does work, assuming your recipient knows to warm up the paper.
chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhowtoguide/a/invisibleinks.htm

What I find a bit hard to believe is that the inmates were sending letters home. Also that the censors didn't know about this trick.

Mighty convenient for the Jews though, you've gotta admit.

Scatology is a common Kike fetish.

You're right, I'm retarded.
It's still strange that a "death camp" allowed mail to go out, though.

Didn't you that the Nazis knew they would lose the war so they let their prisoners in death camps send letters but only let them send positive letters but weren't able to screen out the ones with secret piss messages?

Also, found this gem in the comments.

Wew.

Sounds like a Paul Joseph Watson fan.

Sounds like /ourguy/

it's so easy to completely dismiss the biggest lie in history that it's funny

why even let the jews write letters at all? I mean, they were "NAZIES!!!11!!!!!!"

this is what controlled opposition does to your brain

Wow people in the daily mail comments actually believe this shit. We are supposed to believe that women having untold horrors forced upon them were allowed to write home? We are further supposed to believe that these letters never went through thorough checks and if they did the Germans were too dumb to check for coded or hidden messages? Fucking people are stupid

How is it even possible for Jews to have written letters if the medical experiments were so horrific and cruel

We should have a project where we collect all the recent lies the kikes have made up about the holohoax in the media. Everything from Hitler's scat fetish and bull semen into surviving 10 gassings in a work camp even the kikes don't say had a gas chamber.

Wasn't this in On Her Majesty's Secret Service? The book, not the film

Someone should just compile a list with sources of all the degenerate shit attributed to hitler

Etc etc

Just shows how ridiculous the character assassination of him was, and still is today.

off the top of my head

My thoughts exactly.

My question is: How did Hitler supposedly have time to indulge in all of these degenerate hobbies when he was running a nation? (and often with only a few hours of sleep a night because he liked to micro manage everything).

Pumping propaganda into people's brains every day of the year since they were born has its efffect, how unbelievable it may be.

That's the first thing I thought while reading the OP. These kikes are doing our work for us, introducing more and more ridiculous claims until even the most baptist zionist normalfag will start to wonder.

top kek sending letters to who, all 83 members of their families were gassed at dachau

so the nazi mailman just delivered the letters to other jews (who weren't in hiding for some reason)? makes sense.

Apparently the nazis were nice/sadistic enough to give these inmates access to a mailing service.

Plus the color might fade, but there's no way in hell those letters wouldn't have smelled like piss. Plus they'd be wrinkled in weird ways, wouldn't they?

Letter 1: Dah evil Dr Mengele gave me gangrene today! It was horrible!
Letter 2: Today he gave me typhoid! Oy vey!
Letter 3: Today I caught syphillis! It was horrible!
Letter 4: They gave me hypothermia today! It's a miracle that I survived!
Letter 5: Today Dr Mengele removed my tattoo!
Letter 6: Leprosy. Oy vey. Oy gevault.
Letter 7: Today made me ride the holocauster. I was gassed five six times!

Etc.
Etc.

Pretty lame story OP.

Also, they must of been pretty tame experiments if they survived long enough to write that many letters.

mfw when people actually believe this shit

27 letters

Considering , I doubt the story is even true, but even if it was this shit isn't any worse than the kind of experiments the American, Russian, Chinese, Japenese, etc have conducted on humans. Our own government has done way worse shit but I'm supposed to be outraged at Nazis, give me a fucking break

It's a chutzpah game to see who can get away with the most ridiculous story.

It just keep getting better doesn't it?

that has to be a prank gift

It works in their mind goy, it works in their mind.

but Yael, gangrene isn't a virus, it's a condition.

holohoax debunked.

Who the fuck were these letters sent to? Their Jewish families who weren't rounded up like they should have been in the Holocaust?

It's so fucking ridiculous. You can't have a genocide if you let the people you are actively genociding use the fucking postal service.

why didn't they just send a postcard like everybody else?

bump

These comments man, they just eat it up.

The worst part of all of this is how they impugn this much inefficiency on one of the most, if not the most, efficient peoples on earth. Just insulting to German science.

Hitler did something wrong. He didn't shoot these hebes when he had a chance.

Checked.

I can't even finish this greentext, it makes no goddamn sense.

Reminds me of that story about the American guy in a Japanese prison camp who sends a letter to his wife. The letter says that he was OK and that the Japs were treating him well, and to take off the stamp and add it to her collection. She steams the stamp off and underneath it is written "They cut off my hands".
Now, hopefully you will be able to spot the obvious flaw in this story.

You'd think the Nazis would need paper supplies for all those "mountains and mountains of documents" that holocaust believers are constantly telling us prove the holocaust happened.
Funny how when pressed they can't actually come up with anything.

Couldn't he write with his mouth, or his toes?

Totally true goyim, the evil nazis were evil.
Vaccine testing on unsuspecting people is totally fine, killing children for their organs is totally fine, pedophilia is totally fine, though.

This is some kind depraved disgusting sexual fetish, as such I'm inclined to believe the Jews would actually do this.

Hitler did do something wrong
the holocaust should of happened

don't forget that he supposedly would only have sex while fully clothed.

It seems you have heard of Hadassah.

Folks we're about ten years away from the last "survivors" dying off. They're gonna ramp up the bullshit to eleven to try and put as much guilt into the goyim as possible before we completely bend their narrative over and buttfuck it with no guilt-inducing "survivors" left to lie. The holohoax relies entirely on there being people to testify. They're panicking because they know the end is near.

underrated post

Odd, in Night, Elie Weisel said the women got gassed on the first day… must have misremembered.

Hey, wait a second. That shit isn't even correct, is it?

It's a good thing for the kikes that most of Europe has laws banning holohoax denial & many also outlaw "trivializing" or "disrespecting" it too. The narrative is getting so outrageous that the only way to keep it going is to throw all dissenters in prison.

I guess those ebil nahzees weren't so bad after all. They were kind enough to waste valuable time and resources during a world war delivering their inmates' letters around the country even though their master plan all along supposedly was to exterminate everyone in the camps.

Hitler was appointed chancellor in 1933, but he became president (and führer) on top of that in 1934. I don't see the issue.

wait,what? how are they going to explain this one? Did the prisoners write to other prisoners who carried a UV flashlight with them everywhere they went? Why would someone a detailed letter if nobody could read it?

The goyim know! Time to make the official verson even more complex and unbelievable.

Mein sides

i dont even
how pathetic