Man behind california seccesion lives in Russia

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/guess-which-country-man-behind-californias-secession-movement

Man behind californin secession "calexit" lives in Russia. Russians must protect oppressed Russian minority in burgerland.

California has the sixth largest economy in the world, and while the probability of a CalExit may be low, the impact would be dramatic of that outlier event. So who - exactly - is behind the 'Yes California' movement that is trying to tear America apart… (as The New York Times reports)

Meet Louis J. Marinelli, the 30-year-old English teacher who is the president of the Yes California movement, which seeks independence for the state.

Yekaterinburg, Russia - a provincial Russian city, about 1,000 miles east of Moscow - is about as unlikely a place as any to find the leader of one of the more unlikely political causes to arise in opposition to President Trump.

It must be new fag training day.
Learn to use spoiler tags user or remove the http:// all together. It sends referrer links to some sites and we do not want them knowing where the traffic or click originated.
Also
Also
Learn to stop double spacing between paragraphs or phrases. Forget everything you were taught in your Jewish school.
its all bullshit anyway

New Fag Training Guide 101

You didnt read the article I didnt want to green text I kept the origional spacing because its copy text and breaking links is fucking gay use tor tardo. Go back to reddit colonizer

It's gonna be one of these threads, huh? Also
WTF I HATE RUSSIA NOW

Not surprising at all. This is classic Russkie subversion, promoting separatism (and degeneracy) in foreign countries while cracking down on similar tendencies in Russia.
You even see it with Russia Today, which makes and broadcasts docos about transgender crap…….in English language, not in Russian of course.

Fuck them.

I guess the Russians are trying to save us from the left. Thank you Russia. Please continue. I want California to secede. I want it to become Arizona bay.

Exactly! Remember, goyim - Russians are bad!

You didnt read the article or respond to its content. You attacked the OP classic shill tactic.

Russians are bad.
Was communist 30 years ago.
Supports sepretist movements in every country not Russia including the US.
Leader was a KGB agent
Has annexed land from 2 neighbors in the last 10 years.
Killed the president of poland and all his staff like a decade ago.
In the last century exported communism on the world and killed 100 million euros.
Destroyed east Germany.
Russians are cunts and Russia worship is ridicules.

Fuck off shill.

THERE ARE NEWFAGS HERE WHO DON'T USE TOR FAGGOT
And they will just click on the links, compromising this place. Breaking links is a protective measure against that. However, you would have already known this if you lurked longer than a couple of days newfag.
AND WHEN YOU BREAK LINKS
don't fucking put a s p a c e in it, use spoilers or italics.

I really hate the way burg-women have evolved to the sloppy entitled cunts they are today.
I mean, look at those pics. Makes me want to hump my fucking screen.
The sexual frustraiton is real.

It's not like Russians trying to break up the whole Union, why would you want the worst cancer to stay?

The whole world hates California, apparently they dont realize we live in a global society.

We should thank them then. California is garbage and I hope they do secede. Then we can declare war on them and finally genocide everyone there.

Russia is just being downright annoying now.
Sit Dolorum.

Fuck off back to National Review you sillly cuck

Daily reminder that California is at most 25% white.

Hey, you should never put all your puppets in one theater.

This article is bullshit you have no proofs for that, is this another typical American propaganda propagated by the CIA?

Regardless of what RIDF or any butthurt euros have to say this use to be a great country

So the guy who created CalExit movement moved to Russia "temporarily" to teach english because he was deep in debt and getting nowhere with his movement… but has taken money from "nationalist groups in Russia" that remain un named for reasons unknown.

Smells fishy but we need to dig before jumping to conclusions. Sage as this reeks of propaganda that OP the eternal faggot is propagating.

all media in this age is propoganda the only question is whos and why

Reminder only leftist propaganda is inherently bad, because anything left of center is cultural marxist today, and one of the main tenets of cultural marxism is the denial of objective truth - meaning leftist propaganda is deceptive, and empty. It relies on emotional trickery rather than factual and accurate arguments.
Propaganda is not supposed to be a negative term, its a neutral term. Its like "News" or "Marketing".. Public Relations is the modern word for "Propaganda Department"

FINALLY WE HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN AMERICAN POLITICS
So California impeached when?

Its the sixth largest economy in the world and most of everything outside the major cities is white. Go fuck yourself

Largest economy with all the federal aid and water from neighboring states.You can go drown in ocean lolbertarian calicuck.

Youd think with all those shitskins living in cities with limited entry routes that it would be easy for patriotic Americans in the countryside to do something about the situation. The problem is they are largely race traitors, and simply dont want to live next to niggers, but are fine with white genocide.

Without the US dollar it wouldn't remain that for long. And what the fuck does that have anything to do with the secessionist movement being orchestrated from Russia and that its supporters are guilty of treason and should be executed for being Soviet agents?

I will burn Los angeles and Moscow to the ground salt the earth and take your women as war brides if you ever fucking try it

Mudslime detected.

Well, for LA it would be an improvement, but Im actually a leaf, and I would sorta feel bad for all those innocent white ruskies in Moscow if you did.
How about Toronto instead?

Were annexing you next canada and I feel no sympathy for Russians they start shit they get hit

Please do.

Why SHOULDN'T the US balkanize? What does the abstract concept of the US afford white americans? What advantage has it given us in the past 100 years? What loyalty should we have to a state apparatus that wants us exterminated?

Kill yourself. The last time America was great was before the civil war

It's hard to pinpoint where exactly everything went wrong, but the pozz has much deeper roots than most anons know. The truth is, it was never particularly great for white americans consistently in the US, quality of life in the South was absolute dogshit until pretty recently, and the ideas about muh equality for niggers stretch back to the goddamn colonial period. You'd be surprised how many people in the 1700s sounded like the "one race, one love" faggots do today.

False. California is less than 30% white. Rural areas are flooded with beaners.

Yeah, lots of different liberal christian denominations going way back, like Methodists or whatever. Abolitionists and race cucks everywhere.

There were some bright points of America, but there was always this underlying shitlib cancer eating away at the roots.

yeah as if your american founding fathers didn't rape and fuck the slave girls on the side and have many illegal mullato offsprings.
And don't start about your colonization and recent rape of vietnamese/japanese women some moral race you are.kek

Kek

yep, and a metric ton of it was the product of bored, rich white women like in your pic. Thought they were fuckin Jane Goodall, helping the poor innocent groids. Lesson learned, keep the slits under lock and fucking key.

Personally I think the golden age for white america was that brief period after Reconstruction ended and before the World Wars. Actual theories about race started to come out, and whites became more racialized than they really had before. Bu then came (((hollywood))) which had a big hand in deracinating americans into civic nationalism, and world wars to unite John Smith with Tyrone, hand in hand against le ebil yuropeans. Ugh.

funny you should mention Methodists, it was the Methodist-backed Divinity School at Vanderbilt which first got the ball rolling on desegregation of the southern private colleges

I think that guy has legit autism.

we could just BTFO the goverment keep our country and not be russian pawns

So what's it going to be, faggots? Loyal to Russia or loyal to America? A proud Nationalist or a Communist kike?

Russia.

We need weapons drops in NORCAL now.

MEME THIS

DIS DA PROOF DAWG
HILLDAWG DA LEGIT PREZ

Russia has been theorizing/predicting and having wet dreams about American Balkanization since the early 2000s. Their has been news stories predicting it happening in 2012. It's definitnitely in their interest to weaken and Balkanize America. To deny that they would try to fund and encourage any efforts to do so would be naive and idiotic. It's just simple national interests. Nothing to be ashamed of.

what is actually wrong with you

Because we want to remain a superpower with
a powerful economy so that when we do take the country back, we won't get invaded by robotic and soulless chinks doing the bidding of the Jew world order. You would have to be a retard to want to voluntarily turn into the balkans or Eastern Europe. Just waiting to get a pounding in the ass from some world power. No thanks. I'll throw your question back at you. What does the abstract concept of a shit ton of weak midget countries instead of a United States afford white Americans? Stop being a defeatist faggot. We are in the process of turning the tide and taking back control.

It would be much better to balkanize and destroy the USA (which is 50% non-white), which would allow Europe to remove kebab and reassert itself. Maintaining the USA just ensures that we all go down. Without American pressure, Europe would swing far right very quickly (much more right than the USA is capable of being).

It's not 50% non white. Don't be a kike and lie/exaggerate to prove a point. Look at the electoral map of the last election and understand the vast areas of white majority populations. Your second point is delusional as fuck and borders on a blue pilled-tier understanding of the international Jewish cabal. You understand that the international Jewish oligarchs have had their hooks in Europe for hundreds of years right? Well before the US was even independent from England. You really think that Europe would be a hard right fashy paradise if the US were Balkanized? You have a better chance of getting uncucked with a strong US and Trump working to disband the EU…Which he has stated he intends to do. Have you been in hibernation since 2014, Rumplestilskin?

Funny how the left isn't up in arms about this. I guess the threat of Russian interference in American politics only matters when Republicans benefit.

*Rip Van Winkle* not Rumplestilskin.

Hell this could mean Russia is fucking with our country. Because this is ACTUAL evidence. No one talking about Russia interfering with the elections per se has given any real evidence. Still don't think we need a fucking war with them. Root out the interlocutors or if we have to let Cali secede. Then that old chan saying becomes a truism. Nothing of value was lost.

But did the Russians help Trump get elected at the same time planning for major opposition while also controlling it in Cali for the express purpose of splitting our country up?? Do Russian play both sides of the coin like this?? I know they play the long game. Just don't go to war with them. Not needed.

HhhhHhhotttt…

we're already doing that retard…

No shit. Are we surprised that a secessionist movement in America is a ploy from another nation? Especially the fucking Rooskies? There hasn't been a time since they fell red that they haven't been attempting to stir up shit storms one way or the other.

It's like in the Civil War when the South was chocked full of British agents and Jesuit bankers.

I remember on half-chan and getting flamed by some slav-nigger because I was the first to call out the massed secessionist movements as ran by shills.

Sherman looks so fucking hard ass. I can imagine us cloning the guy 100,000 times and giving them all space marine armor to crush the Lenin lovers. How cool would that be?

Cause we're not slavshits. Only the Russians should separate and leave Ukraine the hell alone.

Know how you feel Ameribro. RIDF is the fucking worst and they willing suck kike cock by supporting the kiked backed Ukraine separatists and defending the Soviets.

The Putin-bots alone were insufferable. What troubles me the most were the amount of neckbeards who fell for it.

>>>Holla Forums

RIDF has been using the 25 steps of disinformation since the 40's when they used it on the chans and on right wing sub cultures like daily stormer etc it worked incredibly well. Read pic related and realize you have seen this in every Russian thread.

Specifically number 19. Ignore proof presented demand impossible proof.

Seen this every fucking time. It was annoying as fuck. It led me to believe that the Rooskie cunts were pathological children like when you challenge a Canadians moral greatness. They react the same way.

This is how I originally started being such a Naziboo back in my younger days. Not because I was a fake skinhead or believed in endless "muh superior tigers" bullshit, but because they kicked so much commie ass on the eastern front despite being outnumbered.

California for america is like ukraine to russia. Its russian territory, but they hate each other. I guess you can see why some russian wanted to D&C this state to make an example for murricans.

Also ukranian shills will never shut up, they are paid by Soros to shill, and that's their daily work they get money for, so no point convincing them. Let them be with their low quality arguments, they have to earn for bread.

Everything mentioned in the image I have seen done in Russian threads, not just on this board but on every chan and on every right wing sub community, TRS, daily stormer, radix, even fucking american rennisance the granpa white nationalist site.

California is nothing like the Ukraine the US didnt starve 8 million californias to death in the last century the only reason it has a seccession movement is the spics.
Fuck off russia is trying to destroy my nation and brutally supress its neighbors like the cocksucking mongolians they are.

America is not a nation, nigger.

Tomorrow you will be screaming that russia makes political attacks on israel and how that is your nation too.

I dont know what bumb fuck nation of slack jawed faggots you hail from but we are the greatest nation that has ever existed and if you the Russians or anyone means to hurt or attack it I will fucking kill you. Russian and China are both going to get completely fucking ass raped in a war they are starting in the next 10 years.

We got some faggot attempting to do it right now as we speak. *points to c3e096*

It seems russians replaced jews for you. This is your brain on CNN.

Also don't you worry, as soon as Trump will make peace with Putin, all ukranian shills switch to Trump as a traitor over ukranian cause.

Not an argument, kike.

Most Russian politicians are kikes anyway.

Number 4. And number 17.>>9343781
You just claimed my nation doesnt exist. My country is more of a nation then Russia and is older then germany or the French republic. All Russia is, is a large group of slavs and tartars subjugated by a central authority in moscow.

Not as much kikes as all ukranian politicians :^)

Awesome comeback

The irony is hilarious.

Dubs and trips confirm that Russian apologists are retarded.

Good.

One of the biggest threats to our nation are not only kikes (which LA has plenty of), but white leftists, many of whom are concentrated in the major cities along Cali's coastline. Have you ever wondered why these people try to associate themselves with being true Americans, trying to harken back to the glory days of (((FDR))) and touting how they beat those ebil nazis, and accusing Trump or anyone who opposes them of being either a russian shill or a nazi? Its because they are projecting. Modern progressives/libshits come from communist backed psyops and brainwashing attempts in the 60s. These people are completely mind broken, and aren't going to stop until they are eliminated.

The biggest obstacle standing in the way of a proper genocide of these people is that we still have to believe they are "Americans", not enemies. We need to find a way to "other" them effectively, and them succeeding would do that for us. Doing that would allow us to green light all sorts of activities against them and their proxies in other states.

The faster we can do this, the faster we can fix a major tumor that is growing within the US and potentially save white America from further destruction.

Alright then Russia should break up and let those troublsome rebellious leftist regions in the Ukraine, George, chechyan, the parts of Finland estonia latvia and lithuana they annexed go.

Dressed like hookers and strippers, that's not something to commend, user.

I cant help it that you come from a culture dominated by steppe musliums and soviet commissars 80's girls were hot.

DUDE RUSSIAN SPIES LMAO

Sure, but its not relevant to my point. Are you for the destruction of the left in the USA? If so, my strategy is the best way of going about that.

They're not pathological children. As Dostoyevsky wrote, Russians are pathological liars.
Muslims have Taqiya and Kitman, Russians have Vranyo and Lozh, google it.

Holy shit Russians have a word for lying in their language? WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

also sage D&C slide thread

This is what happens when shills completely lose their minds. We are reaching levels of autistic shilling that shouldn't be even possible.

Its probably a libshit that's afraid of getting purged.

Hi Ivan. No, you and your countrymen do not have a word for lying in your language. You and your countrymen have a deeply ingrained custom of lying called Vranyo and Lozh which is the Russian equivalent to the Muslim custom of lying called Taqiya and Kitman.

As Dostoyevsky wrote, Russians are a people of liars.

And another one, like clockwork.

Filtered.

And a third one.

But there's actual proof of Soros manipulating your country, you fucking upset hohol.

And ukrainians are basically russians, so who cares what slavshits are doing in their shitholes?

It's ok he's just a poor student trying to make ends meet. The average wage in ukraine is like 100$.

That's per month.

Fixed

Thing is, he's right though. There is no American nation, just an American state. You wouldn't be able to point to a member of the American tribe, just a hodgepodge of Germanics, Italics, Celtics, Anglos, Slavs, etc. And this isn't even counting the nonwhites. As unfortunate as it is, there is no American volk, just American peoples.

I'm really beginning to ask questions about Russia's motive.
Is it racial?
Or is it to do with criminal syndicate competition.

1. I'm not Ukrainian
2. Proofs? Don't give me wigger Anglin RIDF shit too

The shilling is getting worse and worse in quality everyday.
Or maybe we're getting better at spotting them.

Nice argument. Christ the shills are getting bad, are they doing it for free now?

The cash pool really must be drying up.

We might be nearing the stage of acceptance.

Libshits need to be killed off. Do you agree, yes or no?

Russians can't accept, user. If they did they wouldn't let Stalin anally rape them for 30 years.

Russians? I meant the CTR shills.

Every time.

I love trump and everything but Russia really is an issue.

I saw we continue to assert our influence in Syria and blockade Iran/Russia alliance and let Russian and China sink in the long game

It's not Russia. And you know that, Hillary.

California is tactically beneficial land that would provide an inroad to land battles, where Russians win 100% based on their military investments + all secessionist US navy bases worth of boats. They bankrupt themselves and Russia swoops in to buy out California like an Alaska with beaches and they finally have a way to make any war with Russia be a bad decision, thus ending US scaremongering.
This is assuming there is a deeper plot and it's not just some liberal English teacher who studied at a progressive Ivy-league school.

Not likely, but I'm hopeful that it happens.

He was right. America isn't a nation. It's a Judeo-nigger empire.

Yes it is. Remember that quadroons, spics, Arabs, Hindus, Turks and a thousand other types of mud are considered "white" by the census so the official "60% white" shrinks down to sub-50% if we only consider real whites.

And yes, it would. America is pushing the rapefugees into Europe and America runs all the major political parties of Europe. This is all open information that anyone can look into. America is the cancer that is killing Europe.

You sure it's not just jews?

If Russia is backing Calexit, then this will happen. Have we forgotten why Russians like (and they do, as he is very popular there) Trump? Its because he won't start a nuclear war with them over Syria. If Hillary had been elected, WWIII would already be happening and we might be days away before having our countries bathed in nuclear fire. Libshits and kikes are always pushing anti-Russian sentiments because Russia stands against with their disgusting cultural degradation and interferes with the establishment of greater israel.

The average Russian/slav has more in common with Americans than these traitorous libshits that live on the coasts and in our major cities. Russia knows that these people are a major threat to the world and need to be dealt with.

Crimea is Russia you fucking retard. Ukraine is essentially a fake country, like Belgium.

Russians are master trolls it seems.

Or we begin the process of dividing Russia from the shitskins and join with us.

The thing is, why is Russia an enemy?
Like why are they always positioned in a way to reduce Russian/US solidarity. They're white ffs.

California is not just a threat to white people, but all people generally. It's a stinking cesspit of criminal underbellies right not.

==Redtext== wew

Can't put text on the same line outside of the == newfag

Because of this thing called communism and the cold war. Granted that's over now the neocohens still want their world war 3 for whatever fucking reason, because apparently nuclear holocaust was all part of their plan

Yes, I am sure. Unless you believe the entire American establishment is Jewish.

The russians are hacking the californians! :^)

Kill yourself.

You too. Short rope, long drop.

>>>/israel/

this is a joke from another thread
in this case, you're the newfag
step up to the new memes from two hours ago

THIS!

Put your money where your mouth is Putin-shillbots.

if you try to convince my sister to cuck her husband for jamal, then that's a bad relationship.
no more bad relationships.