Is David Cross /ourguy/?

Is David Cross /ourguy/?

>(((David Cross)))

I like this Jew.

Lol. The law firm joke is breddy gud.

I think we can all relate

I've always had the feeling that he hates everyone around him at all times. He can be pretty funny, we'll gas him last.

All the best people do.

wow it's almost like there is an actual comedian who doesn't want to filter himself desperately trying to force it's way through layers of shit.

*comedian inside him

He's gay? Wtf, I hate him now!

I don't get the alton sterling joke.

It sounds like two last names and they both have a "professional" ring to them, it isn't actually a law firm but it could be and that's the joke.

of course! he's anti-capitalist and anti-authority, in the true imageboard spirit. he's always been /ourguy/. he's not afraid to tell any joke, he doesn't worry about offending the special snowflake right/left wing SJWs.

Pure id is the true imageboard spirit. Caring not about judgements of value: no good and evil, no morality, just Instinctual desires seeking discharge with contrary impulses existing side by side, without cancelling each other out.

So he's made fun of both commies and nazis?

Time to leave your mental box user.

yeah bro i love rick and morty fuck everything!!!!!! mom get me tendies

hes a jew?

>>>/reddipol/

duh

What special snowflakes you talking about then?

I thought he was dead!

All of them.

Try being more vague.

Yeah, this is some /ourguy/ shit, tbh. Asian people are usually spies and it's only natural a Jew pulls rank when he recognizes a fellow traveler. Holla Forums may not like that these people hold influence but they can respect things playing out according to nature.

No.

What did he mean by that?
I thought he was a progressive anti-trump kike who goes by the echoes? Why is he using the anti-echoes?

A lot of people are joking about the echoes maymay, reversing it to symbolise that they are 'making echoes'

Wonder why she's not bigger. Comedians are always testing each other's humour and boundaries for entertainment. Watch a Norm Live interview and you can see him constantly joking and fucking with his guests to see how far they'll run with his jokes or if they'll get upset.
What a baby.

good goy.

>O-oh, yeah! Just look at these five more examples I have and come tell me it isn't all!
I stand corrected, user. I didn't know! Please forgive me my ignorance.

I want to like him, but he's associated with sarah silverman and other marxist anti-white kikes.

You truly are the goodest of goys.

He will never be /ourguy/. He's too much of a Jew and a commie fuck to be.

He certainly is.

If it's genetics then that means they're genetic failures and shouldn't reproduce.