Middle age/monarchy redpill

People in middle age or under Monarchy worker less than your common worker

http:// groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html

http:// www.traditioninaction.org/History/A_021_Festivals.htm

Stupid thread, stupid OP.

Facts are stupid?

Btw it's not only agricultural societies, XVIII century was the same in France before the revolution

I takes a few seconds to proof read your OP so it's actually intelligible.

When applied without logic, yea.
Advanced societies take a bit more effort than plowing a field, feeding the chickens and then plowing your wife.

Logic is that once kikes took power and went full "democracy and human rights" it got worse. French revolution for exemple was the worst thing to ever happen to France and expanded to the rest of europe.

Monarchists get dumber with every thread. OP, how many seasons have you farmed by hand?

Which mental illness is it that causes women to mutilate their eyebrows? Not too extreme in this case, whereas Latinas go full on sharpie brows, but still, way to fuck up a pretty face.

I'm not even sure what they're arguing for anymore.

Neato champ. Think I'll stick with Empire.
I prefer an Emperor to a king, in most cases at least.

i'd rather work more and be able to have the technologies of modern life

there's no difference between the two

Are you retarded?
please be bait

It should be well known by people who understand history that the middle ages weren't nearly as bad most people think

They worked 9 hours in winter and from sun to sun in summer, so yes, much less than many fellows today. They also enjoyed living closer to nature, family, community, they had many festivities and they didnt live in grey and black shitholes as portrayed by jews today. If we lived in medieval conditions with todays technique we wouldnt be shitposting on the internet, guaranteed.

Pick only one.

technique is not neccesarily technology. Plus, tax rates were better for medieval serfs than modern wage slaves.

Why even live?

to please the modernists.

Stop making monarchists look like retards. Proofread your fucking post OP. Sage, reported, kys fag.

If you own the business you can take whatever holidays you want as long as you balance the books to stay profitable, and you can easily spend time with your family because you don't have some sociopathic pencil-pusher breathing down your neck.

kill yourself, retard

I am jealous of them because they have fewer taxes than today and are more cheerful than we are. Why are we allowing the democracy to continue? We are supposed to coup them when we are unhappy.

Only decent rebelious post. Even if we returned to Monarchy the Feudal dynamics are lost forever.