Why is the video game/nerd community such shit?

I don't want to associate myself with the gaming or "geek" community anymore. It's complete and utter trash, full of losers who think because they play video games somehow, in some way they're superior to everyone else.
No, you stupid fucking ridiculous nigger, you're not. Lots of people play video games; it's not "new". It doesn't make you "special".

Unless you play a certain game, partake in a certain community and act like a huge fucking flaming faggot, you're rejected by both the devs and players alike.
Being a faggot is "cool", now. Having zero interests outside of "nerdism" and rejecting anyone who does makes you unique, apparently.

Fuck these people. They've ruined gaming. They've made it an exclusive club that has zero fucking shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/69-the-nerd-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, Phil Fish

Bump, faggots, I need to get out my frustration.

If I was Phil Fish, I'd be calling all of you losers for doing the exact opposite.

Why can't everybody be as mature and sophisticated as me?!

People like OP are the problem.

I think a lot of people in the gaming/geek community are grandiose social retards who grew up as an only child. There's few communities as cancerous across the board.

If you don't like it here than feel free to leave. Nobody here really cares about what you have to say.

Yeah, why can't they? Why can't they act like adults in public and not try to puff up their ego by bragging about what kind of useless hobbies they have? Why is that so hard?

Get and and talk to someone for once.

I know! Why can't I act like adults in public and get triggered by actual people using their love for a useless hobby to be responsible and work in a decent wage job that they don't hate?

I have no clue what you're trying to say here.

Hire a therapist you fat fuck

Maybe you could just play video games and not give a shit about fitting in with "gamers" and "developers", aka people you interact with OUTSIDE of playing video games.

I swear half of these threads can be answered by just saying "You can just play video games and not give a shit about what goes on outside of the video game"

Props on using a semicolon correctly most people get that shit wrong.

You're still a whiny bitch who is just venting though.

Communities suck.

Just play games and make friends with similar people.

First off, nice dubs, but I'm not being a whiny bitch when I'm calling out the "gaming" community on it's excessive horseshit.
The "LOL SO RANDUM" garbage is the reason why I can only play with people I know personally. Whether from work or school, they're sane and don't feel the need to act like gigantic faggots.

Then don't worry about it.
You don't own these problems.

did you post that just to "counter his sage"? fucking newfag

because as soon as you identify yourself as "a member of X community" then you care more about the attention/drama than the thing the community is supposed to be about, Like op.

No, niggerlord, Holla Forums is still giving me errors each time I post.

Nice blogpost, nerd

Probably because you're too normalfag for the turbo autist part of the "community" and too autistic for the normalfag part.

SU is horrible, CNN needs to cut it already

Warner needs to cut the bullshit and just get rid of CN as a whole. The entire channel is unbearably shitty.

Then just play with your friends? I don't see what the problem is. You don't have to be a part of a community.

And Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon

You know what? Just destroy animation as a whole.

they are hairy

Anyone have any edgy tranny gore/gay death kind of stuff?

Might as well make this a hate crime thread.

because they're homophilliacs with a strong persecution complex

link below expands more upon this
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/69-the-nerd-sex/

it used to be the smoking parlor for cool guys. now videogames are part mainstream, part disgusting attention seeking faggots.