Need infographics on Muslim violence STAT

Sorry to be shitting up the board with this, but I'm having an online argument with a bunch of those "HURR DURR NOT ALL MUSLIMS" normalfags. If any of you have infographics on Muslim rape or violence or anything of that nature could you please share them? I tried finding some on (((google))) but all that comes up in the search is misleading infographics about how MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN.

Come on guys, help an user out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
jihadwatch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ4wc344sI
youtube.com/watch?v=3itlScCgBHY
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/s95racetables0001.xls Sheet
cjsonline.gov.uk/downloads/application/pdf/Statistics on Race and the CJS 2006.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black–victims.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043717/One-whites-claim-victims-racism.html
bnp.org.uk/news/national/vibrant-enriched-london-where-three-quarters-murder-suspects-are-non-white
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Violence

Ur a faget for not preparing, OP.

These will help you to be less of a failure next time:

thereligionofpeace.com/
jihadwatch.org/

From ex muslims:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ4wc344sI
youtube.com/watch?v=3itlScCgBHY

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person.
Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences.
Blacks are 15 times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery.
Blacks are over 6 times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery.
Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage.
Black are 5 times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences.
homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/s95racetables0001.xls Sheet
Violence against the person is 5 times more prevalent in the black community, than in the white community.
Drugs offences are 16 times more prevalent in the black community, and 3 time more prevalent in the Asian community, than in the white community.
Robbery is over 9 times more prevalent in the black community, than in the white community.
Committing homicide is 6 times more prevalent in the black community, and twice as prevalent in the Asian community, than it is in the white community.
The homicidal killing of white people is 90 times more prevalent in the black community, than the homicidal killing of black people in the white community.
The homicidal killing of white people is 30 times more prevalent in the Asian community, than the homicidal killing of Asian people in the white community.
The number of white victims of interracial homicide is approximately 40 times greater than expected, when compared to the number of such victims in the minority (BME)community.
The white community suffers more victims of interracial and racially motivated homicide than all of the minority (BME)communities put together – despite the BME communities being less than 10 per cent of the total population.

The number of white victims of racially motivated homicide is approximately 50 times greater than expected, when compared to the number of such victims in the minority (BME)community.
cjsonline.gov.uk/downloads/application/pdf/Statistics on Race and the CJS 2006.pdf
Offenders:
“Street crimes”: 54% black
Robbery: 59% black
Gun crimes: 67% black
Victims:
Gun Crime: 29% black
Knife crime: 24% black
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black–victims.html
41% of black African, 36% of Bangladeshi and 35% of Indian people feel they have a say in decisions affecting Britain, compared to 19% of white people.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043717/One-whites-claim-victims-racism.html
72% of murder suspects in London are non-white.
bnp.org.uk/news/national/vibrant-enriched-london-where-three-quarters-murder-suspects-are-non-white
1. Black people are heavily overrepresented in all riots but one (Salford, 1.7% of arrests)
2. Over 50% arrested are black in all London riots (up to 82% black, 10% white in Lambeth)
3. All but two London areas (both central) with above average black population rioted
4. Poor and uneducated non-black areas did not riot or had small riots
5. Older black people are more likely to riot than whites of any age, incl. youths
6. Whites aged 10-17 are not overrepresented, blacks aged 10-17 are – heavily
7. Black Londoners are 2.87 times as unemployed as whites, but 9.65 times more likely to riot

Seeing this thread so far makes me happy. First pic is a meme from Holla Forums about how threads like this are their worst fear.

You're right, I'm sorry I should have been saving them this whole time. I just rarely get into arguments with normalfags (because I avoid them like the plague) so I guess I just didn't think about it.

Also be sure to make corrections whenever you see a spelling/grammar error.

Wait, I posted the shitty version again

OP far and away the best place for detailed stats and well written essays is
Thereligionofpeace for com

Sarcastic pic

REMINDER MIDF will shut up this thread kikes and their retarded cousins will both be ovened. Just look at facts user.

I'm sure there's plenty of shit in the redpill thread, go to the catalog, click search, and type "redpill" or check out /polarchive/. Don't act like a newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s