MORE EARTHS

ITS HAPPENING

NASA is announcing the discovery of a solar system with seven Earth-sized planets, THREE OF WHICH HAVE POTENTIALLY HABITABLE ATMOSPHERES.

How is there not a thread for this?

Forgive the shitty OP– the stream is happening right now. GET IN HERE: nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

emiratesmarsmission.ae/
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/02/15/uae-aims-put-human-settlement-mars-2117/97937004/
en.wikipedia.
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRAPPIST-1
youtu.be/A0FuO8lQV18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth#Predicted_future
recode.net/platform/amp/2016/12/18/13998900/facebooks-drone-crash-aquila-arizona-structural-failure
breitbart.com/california/2015/09/14/google-balloon-crashes-in-socal-neighborhood/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=-MumeA4q-5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_7YUgwgzBm8
centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

news.
youtu.be/5e-RnKAN9qY
metabunk.org/earth-curvature-refraction-experiments-debunking-flat-concave-earth.t6042/
nifs.ac.jp/report/NIFS-886.pdf
youtu.be/5PYgeYawuXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax
youtu.be/gKvWWY03IAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is that politically incorrect? How is that even politics? That's just science news.

We can't even reach Mars.

There also aren't any sentry gas giants to grab/divert incoming meteorites. My guess is they don't find anything bigger than a microbe.

Because it's meh as fuck.

We've already found loads of earthlike possibly habitable worlds.
But we can't get to any of them.

If they'd said "AND ONE OF THEM IS EMITTING REGULAR RADIO WAVES WE THINK MIGHT BE SOME KIND OF ENCODING!"
Then I'd be more interested.

Fuck off shill. Or lurk more you tremendous newfag.

Spouting random buzzwords won't keep the thread from being bumplocked. Enjoy your ban.

I miss Space Elevator.

As for discoveries of potentially habitable life, I have my doubts. Let's look for example, Pluto, the furthest "planet" from our sun but still within our Solar System. When the Pluto NASA mission flew past Pluto, it turned out almost all their assumptions about Pluto from its surface to atmosphere and moon(s) were wrong and keep in mind this is a planet within our own Solar System. The idea they can predict life and habitability from light years away is even more absurd until proven otherwise with probes or a manned mission, something beyond our current technological ability because we're too busy funding wars for Israel or presents and welfare for refugees those wars create.

An intergalactic future without jews.

Politics, news, happenings, current events
CURRENT FUCKING EVENTS
fuck off with this thread discrediting shill tactic, its so old

Fuck off. We used to have regular space threads

They wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like that. But if we broadcast our location and send images of furry sjw orgies they might have the mercy to 360 no-scope us with a planet killer.

Holla Forums was right again.
The Imperium of Man did begin.

We elected Space Elevator POTUS.

So? You can get into NASA with a degree in liberal arts. This means nothing In the long run unless private space travel become so big.

Two of those are already inhabbited and the third was habbened to destruction.

Sweet digits, thanks for confirming that private space travel will become big.

To be honest. I wouldn't be that shocked since it's highly probable a species just discovering radio and other wireless transmissions means would do exactly what we did.
Use it.

what will the call the next one? CUCKIST?

"We" never did that, unless you try to include Space Elevator in there. If you ever wanted to see what happens when you make a space thread, look at the quality of this thread. It's utter shit. Science news are not politics.

Lurk the fuck more.

What's wrong with Trappists?

Wake me up when we put our feet on mars, which probably won't happen because we have bigger problems on earth.

Science news has always been politics, what's your problem?

Fixed your typo.

It's simple then, we must figure out a way to travel as fast (or faster) than the speed of light!

We can get to Alpha Centauri with 50's tech. But first we must cleanse Earth from it's most dangerous (((parasite))). It cannot escape this planet.

how does this change the political landscape?
[spoiler ] it doesn't [/spoiler]

How embarrassing.

Your nose is showing.

Space is explicitly the domain of the white man. You can't get more relevant.

[reddit] le [/reddit]

But user didn't you watch Hidden Figures?

Or maybe the average Holla Forumsack is such a tremendous faggot now that we can't talk about science anymore without somebody spouting nonsense.

We must figure out how to relatively cheaply get out of earth first.

wtf I love space niggers now

NIGS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

the SoL barrier is bullshit. (((Einstein))) was a lieing kike who took credit for other peoples work. Soon we will understand the polarity of gravity and be able to freely shift energy from one state to another, knowing that they are all just different polarities and frequencies of the same forces and material.

Trappists are based as fuck you worthless sober heretic.

AYO HOL UP
"The Solar System" is a specific term that refers to our system, what you mean is "the discovery of a stellar system".

We can't even get back to the moon. NASA has literally turned into some "we wuz astronotz" bullshit.

I guess a typo ruins my argument

Nigger, Aeronautical and Space Agency

There was no argument, it was a question.

ht tps://sheltersomerset.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/do-gay-men-make-better-monks/

Holla Forums is for politics, news, history, and current events
"politically incorrect" is just our culture

We'll never make it there.
Let's focus on now instead of some far away future.

How far away are they?
How long until the aliens give us faster than light travel?

The discovery of a solar system is not politics. Unless you found klendacthu
dense motherfucker

stop acting like a schoolgirl who just got her first puppy, this is cool news but nothing is happening and it's meaningless while our countries are flooded with jews and shitskins

enjoy your faggot beer made by semen encrusted gay hands, fag enabling christcuck

Thanks bro.

"our"
shut up satan, we are not posting every event beacuse it's news, you goy other boards for that.

They've been here user.

… Who fucking cares at this point?

Might be cool, but it's just NASA shaking its cup of coins at anyone who wants to throw money into it. The farthest planet is 0.045AU from the star, and red dwarves area already known to generate shittons of flares all the fucking time. Everything on those planets is getting sterilized on a weekly basis. Radiation levels are like sitting on Io.

It's really nothing more than NASA desperately wanting more money and trying to rile up all the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE OMG faggots who follow Scientism like a religion.

Obviously. But when will they give us FTL?

I meant got, got.
Oy gevalt

Because it's not news in the least? Let alone politics.

Oh you poor deluded fuck…

You made no argument, asked a shitty question, failed a spoiler and now you're insulting me in a desperate to save face on an anonymous image board.

Take pride in your own species, user

That was no typo, you double faggot.

Unlike the faggotry that other politicians have done about teasing fake alien contact, I think we'll see in the next 8+ years some interesting things come to light as we begin to take our rightful place among the stars.

We were already well on our way until NASA cuckolded itself into irrelevancy. We got to the moon on technology that has since been fossilized a dozen times over. Now that we have a returning will to power and a mind towards space expansion, there's no telling how far we'll get.

Above all else, we have the power of memes. WH4K will become a reality, or at least something near enough.

The Jew and the shitskin will die on this rock. You don't get to come parasite along on the grand adventure.

Remember that article where some SJW cunt was whining that we can't go to Mars until humanity gets rid of GamerGate? I mirror that sentiment, except I believe we cannot go to space until we get rid of Jews, Islam, shit skins, pajeets, and the rest of the degenerate evolutionary dead ends that have dragged our species down for the past few centuries.

Last thing we want is to get to Mars and have Shaneequa and her Feminism-Muslim pansexual non-binary cat-sitting partner to demand that we make our new colonies havens for their kind.

Abandoning Holy Terra? Fuck off heretic.

Come on, man.

How would the potential residents be called?

Who said anything about abandoning our homeland?

They will die here. We will live here. We will travel the stars, they won't set foot on our stellar birthright.

Already have it, just not for us common folks. Probably bound from some kind of prime directive to not fuck with anyone outside governments. Depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go their is argument humans are currently on the Moon/Mars. But again, that isn't for us.

it is now

I will, and you can enjoy your watered down normie horse piss.

It specifically says "humanity" you illiterate nigger.

Terra!

For such a faggot I agree with most of what you have to say.
You, also you forgot a coma on your last statement, double nigger.

Fucking newfag

This. For all newfags who think this is a "current event" board, it isn't. this is a Politically incorrect news board. if you want to talk plain news you should go to /n/

How about that, you goddamn retard.

You dun goofed, quadruple nigger.

wew

They're all 20+ times closer to their star than Earth is. So they're fried wastelands. Nothing to get excited about. Close but far.

aw. well neat thread anyway.

Learn how red dwarfs work.

and guess who's ready to colonize them

emiratesmarsmission.ae/
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/02/15/uae-aims-put-human-settlement-mars-2117/97937004/

kebab in space

Holla Forums AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE

Holla Forums
THEY'LL SAVE EVERYONE OF US

Holla Forums
THEY'RE A MIRACLE

Holla Forums
KING'S OF THE IMPOSSIBLE

They're for everyone of us
Stand for everyone of us
They save with a mighty hand
Every White man every White woman
Every chill-They are mighty
Holla Forums

So let's tune out the shills ITT that are trying to drown a meme generating thread.

What about naming the 4 planets?
Dubs decide what they will be called, Hitler dubs being the joker. Trips name 2, I and II. Quads name 3.

I roll for Hyperborea.

You gotta name 6,000,000 more "earth like" planets if you think this is news lad.

IMPERIUM SOON
WILL YOU BE READY TO BYPASS THE EARTH KIKES AND DEFEAT THE REALITY ENSLAVING KIKES

missed your chance
filtered&reported.

Cmon people. Don't let the shills win.

re-roling for Hyperborea

Do you feel it Holla Forums?

etc.

Space exploration is politics. Money, sustainable development, survival of the species, all kinds of issues associated with or motivating space exploration dovetail with politics or are innately political.

And Mars isn't habitable, you dummies. The Moon isn't habitable, nor is anything else in this solar system. And they will NEVER be habitable. Thus they will never spur enough public interest for anyone to rally the funding, manpower, and sacrifice necessary for a large scale colonization or exploitation of resources.

The same is also true of any single habitable exoplanet. No one's getting in line - again, EVER - to spend a trillion dollars on a generation-long trip to a planet we're kind of almost pretty sure they can live on. Nor to do all that just for some probe that will send back word around the time your grandkids die.

The very first god damned thing we're sending is a ship full of colonists, and while you could easily find thousands of ordinary people - especially white people - willing to dive into a volcano if you sweetened the deal just right, you will not find an acceptable number of healthy, skilled, mentally sound, fertile people willing to risk death for humanity's future, who are ALSO okay with the idea that when they get there and find the planet uninhabitable, it's okay to have no second option.

To have three Earth size planets in the habitable zone is fucking gold. It's the best news and most important discovery in a long time, probably centuries. More to the point, it might be what gets a lot of people thinking that this is finally something we can and should attempt, that it's not a pipe dream but a sensible risk.

The black sun has green flames, the swastika has orange/red ones. Please fix oc.

Learn what terraforming is.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

We're making history.

First one is named.

How is it gold when theirs an infinite number exactly like them? They make these announcements every week to try and get more funding from autistic goys like your self. By the time we can even get a probe to these planets to even figure out if they actually are habitable, we'll be able to terraform Mars.

No, we're not sending thousands of whites to die for your autistic coin flip of a dream that's based on Jewish lies.

Waifterra.

The story is about a world where humanity has already ascended and new races view them as mystical beings. How fucking dense are you?

I think the Green One should be Waifterra.

What exactly do you think I meant by Mars never being habitable? There is no such thing as terraforming and there never will be.

NASA is a branch of the military and lies to you as much as the the rest of them do. Space is important but new releases like this exist just to get the "LE SCIENCE IS AWEZOME" crowd moist. Nothing more nothing less

I don't even care if it is uninhabitable gas giants are always beautiful sights.

(checked for god dubs)

Done.

Eat shit and die, kike.

Let's wait for another century or so, maybe then we can send a ship without any occupants dying of old age before they arrive.

why not make several seed ships filled with bacteria and algae and send them to different prospects.

Better have some life in the universe than no life at all lol, if we cannot travel there ourselves with our current tech. The money would be much better spent on such things than on niggers anyhow.

Because of relativistic effects that's not an issue, going close to the speed of light would be a 39 year trip from our perspective but for the occupants it'd be a fraction of that.

When have we ever found three likely candidates in the habitable zone of the same system? And even the ones we did find are too massive. No one is going to spend 20 years on a seedship just to get off and feel fat.

But by all means, tell us your plan for terraforming Mars in a short enough span of time that people aren't going to get sick of paying for a monumental project for which they'll never even see the draft of a progress report in their lifetimes.

There's your dream and your coin toss. You think some descendant who never met you is going to stay on board with spending huge amounts of money on a project that will see no meaningful movement in his lifetime, and for which he has no guarantee his descendants will see either.

An exciting discovery, but I doubt a red dwarf could host life as we know it now. More research and exploration is needed, but we'll have to win over the Jews and non white hordes first

phys.org/news/2017-02-nasa-planets-red-dwarf-stars.html

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/List_of_potentially_habitable_exoplanets

But building a ship and traveling 40 light years will happen in your lifetime goy.

That's literally what you just said we're going to do you autist.

NASA in hebrew translated means to deceive.

Looks legit…

Rollan to name that uninhabitable planet that's forever being cooked alive by its star "Greatest Israel"

Are you fucking serious? Its named Hyperborea, the aryan motherfucking homeland!?

Good, that means we only need the propulsion system that gets us anywhere close to the speed of light (which is pretty far off, you can forget chemical thrust for that).
Then there's the problem of interstellar matter. That sand grain hitting you at relativistic speeds is going to punch a huge hole in your space craft.
Then there's the problem of blue shift. That harmless light coming at you? Say hello to high energy x-rays just fucking your shit up.

I was wondering how long it would take before some retard would try to connected the FE bullshit. But keep jerking off over CGI images if that comforts you for whatever reason. Its the same thing every time they have an announcement, say its big news, release some CGI, everyone masturbates for a week and nothing changes. Any of the real space work is done in black budget projects, NASA is wholesome family entertainment at best.

If you want something to chew on, 3 of the seven plants are possible habitable. 777, el el el. It matters.

Cuckchanners are so easy to spot, you guys might be worse than those pro-Hillary shills we used to have.

I don't think you understand how star size and intensity work.

Let alone the announcement of this news, the discovery of this system alone could be already a threat to those who live there. see image that's actually important information. The best thing to do right now, do not focus on this, just let this news alone and move on. Let this thread sage.

Unless they're into that kind of sick shit, in which case they'd rape us all with laser dildos.

what's the density of g and f like? a ~10-day year sounds fucking retarded.

Yep, chemical propulsion is a no-go for that sort of thing. The interstellar debris would cause a fuckton of problems, not sure how you'd deal with that. As for the blueshift, even something modest (comparatively speaking) like 90% the speed of light would give you a time dilation factor of ~2, but that same factor applies to the wavelength / frequency of any light. It wouldn't be enough to blueshift it into the x-ray band or really anywhere appreciably outside the source band.

We will have gravity drives within 10 years.

Hello newfags. There's a shitload of M class planets that are earthlike. The problem is the distance between us and them. We can't even figure out how to get to alpha centauri reliably. Hell, our radiation shields can't even protect us on the multiple month trip to Mars, let alone the time it would take to get to these places at fractions of light speed.

Any civilization advanced enough to interpret our radio waves would have a similar bubble of them coming our way. It doesn't make any difference.

Shit, you're right. Anyway, we're pretty far away from a 39ly trip to be anywhere feasible, we wouldn't even be able to brute force it through global cooperation (which doesn't matter that much because >70% of Earth's population is spear chucking niggers who cannot contribute). We need a completely new propulsion system and a completely new energy production system to power it.

That I'll believe when I see it.

Sick meme, friend

If it doesn't have a magnetic field to begin with you can't do shit. Have fun dying from radiation. That is, unless you want to splice the human genome with crispr.

t.tryhardnewfag

When do we start making galactic Einherjar by BTFOing the Ayys?

ACSHUALLY
You could install a global network of transformers creating magnetic fields into one direction so you end up with a magnetic field. Stellar radiation on Mars isn't that bad, anyway, as long as you stay inside during CMEs. People on the ISS don't die from radiation, either, you need a real lot of radiation to actually die from it and not just have 30% increased risk of getting cancer which is negligible if you lead a healthy lifestyle. You could also create something akin to the domes shown in total recall, with a lot of the life going on underground.

h
I understand

Oh jesus fuck. You need a magnetic field much larger than the planet itself to effectively ward off radiation and cosmic crap, which in our limited experience, requires most of the planet to be made of liquid iron being churned by the sun's gravitational forces.

==F== looking comfy as fuck

Aryan blood shall not perish from space.

SPACE REICH you fucking tard

(you) looking newfag as fuck.

cucked cancer like this faggot don't realize they haven't been here long enough to become one of us speaking like they know this place.

How many nigger cocks have you let your wife suck this week user? Do you enjoy it more than learning about the future and our glorious path to the stars?

SORRY SENPAI

NECK ME NOW

This thread is probably just shilling for Blue Beam.

Well actually their years and days are the same length if I understood them correctly.
It sounded like they were saying that the planets rotate at the same rate they spin, meaning one side is constantly facing TRAPPIST-1.

The general consensus is that we'd have to abuse relativity to get anywhere in a reasonable number of generations with today's tech.

Are those artist depictions or what? F looks like it's tidally locked. Tidally locked planets are pretty common around red dwarfs' habitable zone because of how close you need to be to get enough warmth and gravitational strength being exponential over distance but would make for a really weird planet to live on. Not sure how well that would take to terraforming either, considering plants would basically not grow at all on one side of the planet.
wew

Tidally locked planets?
That's JUST tier right there. On such a planet, there is no day/night cycle. Toasty on one hemisphere, frozen on the other, storms on the rim. Life might develop on them, but it would be limited to simple life forms, it would be pretty much uninhabitable for us unless the weather systems distributed the heat evenly, and even then it would be always dark, always bright or always twilight.

eternal reminder to think before you meme.

relativity isn't real or reflective of the universe in the slightest thankfully. But go ahead and hitch your understanding of reality onto that cart. Look into plasma science instead if you want to take another redpill.

I don't have a reaction image for how stupid that is

Do any of them have moons or oceans?

Then explain clocks running faster on satellites.

Jews.

Lebensraum for the white race, faggot.

So far no one has been able to empirically prove the "space is plasma" theory, and we can only work with what we can so far. Either we put the space conquest plans on hold, shoah the kikes so they stop messing with science, try to prove alternatives to the Relativity model and finally work with said alternatives; or we can start now based on the current Relativity model.

Why is it that all these "Relativity isn't real" celebfags are always all talk and circumstancial evidence and not a single one of them never leaked any proof or evidence or what-have-you in this age where any anonymously leaked information is nearly unstoppable? Shit's Flat-Earther tier, bullshit.

We make things habitable. You will never build an interstellar craft without first colonizing the solar system. The resource requirements are just too great, and no ship that size can reasonably be manufactured within a gravity well. Hell, many proposed designs require laser batteries the size of cities in the orbit of mercury to propel the craft up to speed. Other worlds must be our motivation, but to achieve them, we must first actually get off our asses and start working on the foundations of an interstellar civilization - which are freeing ourselves from the gravity well of a single planet. Inherently habitable worlds need to serve as safe havens and population centers, but maintaining a space-faring civilization requires the ability to live in the void.

Jews lying about the time. It's not like anyone but chosen goy are allowed on the damn things.

And you'll never get to see any of them while Jews and shitskins live.

Yeah there is no way to get anywhere close to lightspeed if you have to carry any known fuel with you. We'd need to develop some kind of nuclear fusion ramjet that collects interstellar hydrogen along the way using a magnetic field and creating thrust with a reaction. May not be feasible since the latest estimates of the amount of hydrogen in interstellar space is only about .3 atoms per cm3. You'd need a pretty big EM scoop at any rate. But it seems to offer the best chance of enabling us to travel the stars.

…is pretty much good for nothing other than lifting things up from earth and operating inside a planetary gravity well (like the earth-moon system, or the gas giant systems). Even interplanetary manned craft will require nuclear propulsion. Interstellar craft, barring the sudden invention of completely new physics, will probably have to be some sort of light-propulsion coupled with fusion/antimatter drives and magnetic sails.

I'm no expert, but shouldn't they be running slower?

so new it hurts

How many fucking times has this happened already? How many times before has NASA said they found planets where humans could live or they found traces of alien life and then everyone somehow forgets about it the next week? I'm getting fucking sick of it.

news.berkeley.edu/2017/01/26/scientists-unveil-new-form-of-matter-time-crystals/

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/nasa-impossible-emdrive-physics-peer-review-space-science/

Yes.

Heard of solar sails, never magnetic ones

Is there a source for that or just some user's musings?

The construction of a 40 year ship probably won't happen in my lifetime, but it also won't cost hundreds trillions of dollars. With terraforming you're talking about an investment for which we would simply have to give up expensive and important staples of society for hundreds of years. Even if you can convince the people starting the process, you have no way of maintaining interest among the people who must sit around in the middle of the process while nothing happens. This whole time they will be thinking, "I was born into this world that spends my time and energy on a project I will never see. Why?"

With big projects we answer this question with our children and grandchildren. That they will live to enjoy the project is important. But once you get to four and five generations, it's only natual to ask yourself how much you know about your own great great great grandparents, and if you are spending your time and energy in a way they would hope for, and if they would ever dream of robbing that decision from you. Now you personally might be willing to rob make decision for your great great grandchildren, but that's not enough. You need to talk an entire civilization into doing that. And the generation that comes after them, and so on. There is no way to sustain this. They will rebel and destroy your little project. That it's so far along and has already cost so much will only make its destruction sweeter.

Sending colonists will be expensive, but not thousands of years expensive, and if it's in the trillions we can hope for the low trillions. Something we don't have to pay for by enslaving dozens of generations we will never meet. I won't see the ships move, but I'll see the designs completed and my grandkids will see the ships move, and they will know that their grandkids will see the ships land and at least one of the colonies likely thrive.

Nigger the speed of light limit is predicted by James Clerk Maxwell's equations, it's a product of white excellence not kike lies.

Pretty much this. Take care of the problems at home or youll just keep spreading the cancer where ever you go. But most anons could care less and would rather jerk off to new planets theyll never see in their lifetime and then larp about a space empire.

You don't know the slightest thing about what I was talking about then. While the utube video's are rather quaint for public consumption on the electric universe channel, if you dig into their actual papers about their work you would understand a bit more.

We work on the presumption of relativity being the truth and we end up in the same fucking rut we have been stuck in for going on forty years now. Nothing but lies and assumptions based upon what we see rather than working models. Fuck, do you understand that special relativity hasn't actually delivered a model that has predicted one fucking thing yet? It is a false theory with less empirically proven about it than most normal fags would believe. Shit is horrid at predicting anything whatso fucking ever. Unlike plasma physicists extrapolations and predictions which have consistently come true and been explained BEFORE the actual science comes back confirming it from observations in space.

I could go on, but it boils down to the fact we are never getting off this rock, much less leaving this solar system using the crock of shit they pass off as science today. Plasma physics may not be the full answer, or give a cheap shortcut but we need to understand how it works or space is going to prove impossible. Much like trying to use this Jewish culture to fix our nations problems.

Did you actually read the article? The oscillation is their GROUND STATE, which means LOWEST POSSIBLE ENERGY STATE, which means there is no energy you can extract from it. Stopping the oscillations would involve putting energy into the structure, not vice versa.

People with autism levels far higher than mine have been doing the math for the last century. There are plenty of feasible propulsion system concepts. Interstellar travel is still firmly science fiction rather than science, true, but interplanetary technologies like project Orion are a matter of funding and engineering.

Magnetic sails are the best thing scifi autismos have come up with for slowing down once you get there. Well, it's all speculative anyway at this point. We don't even have off-world manufacturing yet.

these seem like they won't be habitable

It's just a fictional story. I posted it because it was thematically linked to what I said.

I really don't understand why everybody in this thread is failing to grasp simple concepts.

No shit I want to read more of the story.

Special relativity is what you get when you combine Newton's laws with Maxwell's equations you mongoloid, you're thinking of general relativity which is completely different and relies on fairly out there mathematics like differential geometry and tensor calculus.

apologies then, I thought I had another one like this retard on my hands.

I don't think there's any more of it, but I just got it from a space elevator thread, so I don't know for sure.

Oh, look, you admit it. Thanks for that, you fucking faggot.

The irony; I just proved you wrong.

Take a remedial English course.

Taking pride in the HUMAN species is thematically linked to humans being the grand rulers of the universe. Do you get it yet you blithering idiot?

Fuck off newfaggot.

We will never go to space as long as we're wasting our resources and time making movies about going to space. Until whites can rid themselves of the kikes we're doomed to die on this planet being overran by the lesser races.

We're not talking about that right now. And nobody said niggers count as human.

I have serious doubts about anything that NASA claims, and quite frankly I'm skeptical that this is anything more than propaganda to try to redirect the ship and keep them from being closed down under Trump.

NASA has become a circle-jerk of paper pushing and they have really chomped down on 'climate science' in recent years. With the obvious oppositional tone from Trump's administration against that whole field, they are probably panicking about their future.

They have chosen something that sounds enticing to the casual plebe (habitable worlds only 40 lightyears away!) yet is still so far outside the bounds of reasonable science and engineering that they don't have to actually act on it in any way.

NASA probably made this whole thing up tbh.

Fucking normalfaggots it;s named as such because of the fucking telescope used to find it

Get the fuck out of here, we don't need more newfags
Literally fucking shaking right now

in other words, it's fucking nothing
how many times have i seen that fuckin clickbait?
fuck off.

You are illiterate. Kill yourself.

But their star is much dimmer and smaller than ours so, like burning embers in a dying flame, you must stay close to survive.

Unless you define human to mean "White Europeans and nobody else" then my point still stands you tremendous cock guzzler.

First kvetch
everytime

pic related

Your comment surely improved it

The stars are a big place. Nobody says they have to actually integrate into human society. That's just you jumping to conclusions.

What, don't you?

God damn NASA is now putting poorly texture-mapped 3d balls against a black background and calling it science.

DOTR when?

(checked)
Of course I do, everyone here should know that the genetic distance between whites and other races is larger than the distance between most species of the same genus, but with the massive influx of newfags I can no longer assume that you know that. Until we uncuck genetic science I've refrained from ever using the word human, in it's modern context it does imply that niggers are human and you should be aware of this.

JUST GIVE IT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, YOU COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

How fucking scared are you? You don't fucking belong here. You're too goddamn afraid to admit you were wrong, so now you're trying to justify this shit as a cop out. Read the goddamn image, you fucking asshole.

They're not human. They're being protected by humanity. That has nothing to do with pride in your own species. That's kike bullshit about holding hands and pretending we all have the right to exist. YOU ARE ILLITERATE.

Check pic related for explainaiton about satelites, pdf it comes from can be found by searching for the title.
Now, when it comes to general relativity there are few things that are not clear and not many people in scientific community bother to answer them. Tl;dr there's error in calculations as Einstein applied tensor operations incorrectly.
This is explained here youtu.be/QBorBKDnE3U?t=34m40s
Start at the time marker if you want to learn about Einstein's errors or watch whole lecture from start, as it is a very nice critique of general relativity.

B is Durkastan

my bad, popsci comment was meant for

Relativity is definitely nothing more than a mathematical trick. Don't believe the Jews' lies just because their theoretical physics has been publicly elevated for the last few decades.

You have no idea how much it warms my heart to see you post this.

Cool your fucking autism jets. The point was humans becoming the most powerful species in the universe.

I got this image off of Holla Forums and nobody was fucking sperging over it then the way you are now because the social implications are NOT. THE FUCKING. POINT. The point is humanity being the greatest species in the universe. If you don't believe that's true then maybe ethnic nationalism isn't so much your cup of tea.

Special relativity has been experimentally verified time and time again. All the consequences follow from very simple & reasonable postulates.

yes goy just send all your shekels here and we'll set up some nice "moon landing" footage for you

Special relativity has never even once been experimentally verified. It is, in fact, inherently untestable to its very foundations.

digits confirm NASA is a video-editing operation

flat earth

A rock.

So what's wrong with Michelson-Morley? Genuine question.

I've already said this earlier, special relativity is just what happens when you take as axioms both Newton's laws and Maxwell's equations, both are great achievements of the white intellect and are by all evidence experimentally true. Special relativity also incorporates some really fundamental mathematics like euclid's geometry, and some other white excellence like the work of Lorentz. Insulting special relativity is insulting the white race, because it is the product of white minds who discovered it BEFORE einstein.

The relativity bullshit that you're thinking of is general relativity, which takes a completely different approach by starting from a field of mathematics that isn't founded on newton's laws or maxwell's equations. This field is called differential geometry and it's where you get results like "4 dimensional curved space time". And even then this field was pioneered by great white men like David Hilbert. The smell of bullshit comes from the fact that all this work was plagiarized by the jew einstein and is for the most part incomprehensible to anyone lacking many years of mathematical study into it, meaning most people have to just listen and believe the universities.

Stop attacking the intellectual creations of white men and start attacking the subversiveness of the jew.

The point of the Michelson Morley experiment was to check for the existence of other, it has shit to do with relativity, if I'm not mixing my history of physics. Although Special relativity could be check via clocks of ships.

Nothing is wrong with Michelson-Morley, its just that it has nothing to do with Special Relativity, and didn't address the question that the literature presents it with today.

MM was designed to measure the magnitude and direction of the expected 'aether wind' due to the motion of the earth. The experiment yielded a result of a different magnitude than expected, not the null result usually cited in post-Einstein literature. The discrepancy is most likely due to the assumption going in that the sun was the stationary center of Earth's movement and was at rest with respect to the luminiferous medium.

Above all of that, though, MM only answers the question of a measurable aether wind. It doesn't address the constancy of the speed of light in inertial frames.

Just to make things simple, If you accept that Newton's laws are true, and you accept that Maxwell's equations are true, then by logical deduction you must also accept that special relativity is true, since it is derived from assuming the truth of those two theories at the same time.

If you attack special relativity then you either have to attack newton or maxwell, so which is it?

Ether not other

Special relativity was developed by Minkowski and Poincare I believe. And I study General Relativity last year, the maths are just a giant cluster fuck compared to everything else.

You are objectively wrong. The fundamental tenet of special relativity is the constancy of the speed of light in all inertial frames. That has exactly nothing to do with Maxwell, Lorentz, Newton, or anybody else. In fact, Lorentz' work that Einstein borrowed was designed for the expressly opposite purpose of Einstein - providing a possible framework for the behavior of a luminiferous medium.

Protip: you can't measure the one-way speed of light, ergo you can't ever design an experiment that empirically confirms special relativity to be true.

You are right user, but to be honest, when relativity is expressed in public it is always in reference to the jews mathmatical religious law, I was in grave error listing the wrong one, but linking them together was another trick itself by the system designed just for this happenstance. My fault for not taking the time to proof read and think about my post. I do not think any of us are arguing that the basic verifiable proofs of science before the jews is wrong. It was based upon facts observed as best could be determined.

Today relativity(the one we are talking about) is bullshit. I has predicted nothing at all in nearly a century.

This user is right, you either throw away Maxwell's equations, introduce a preferred reference frame (the aether), or decide that the laws of mechanics need to conform to invariance under Lorentz transformations (because Maxwell's equations are invariant under Lorentz transformations). The aether had all sorts of experimental issues and Maxwell's equations have been practically unfalsifiable. The logical conclusion is to alter the laws of mechanics, and that is what Einstein did.

DEUS VULT!

He is objectively right. The whole business with the constancy of the speed of light arises directly from a fundamental speed appearing when you work with Maxwell's equations and consider an electromagnetic wave.

You are confusing the speed of light and the constancy of the speed of light in all frames. Maxwell derived c as the transmission speed of the luminiferous medium, which has fuck-all to do with the proposition that light always self-adjusts to travel c as long as you aren't accelerating.

Yeah, MM was used to verify the aether theory (and falsified it instead); one important result it gave special relativity is that propagation of light is isotropic in vacuum. Constantness follows from Maxwell's equations instead.
That doesn't make sense, you don't need any such assumption and it doesn't help anything even if you made it, the aether-based result can be computed using a general inertial experiment frame moving with respect to a general (stationary) aether frame.

Talk about your cogdis, how do these faggot monks think that they could ever make it past the pearly gates its not like the concept of asceticism embraces the notion of entertaining faggotry and gratification

It's true that the emergence of that speed from Maxwell's equation isn't equivalent to constancy in all inertial frames, the whole idea is that Maxwell's laws are NOT invariant under Galilean transformations. However, they ARE invariant under Lorentz transformations. If you want to avoid the introduction of a preferred frame you need to either edit Maxwell's equations to conform to Galilean relativity or edit Newton's laws to conform to invariance under Lorentz transformation. The point is that the idea and whole motivation for special relativity is tied explicitly to the existence of Maxwell's laws.

Talk about your cogdis, how do these faggot monks think that they could ever make it past the pearly gates. its not exactly like the concept of asceticism embraces the notion of entertaining faggotry and gratification.

MM didn't falsify aether, and literally no physicist interpreted it as such for decades after it happened.

A Michelson interferometer as used in that experiment only measures in a plane tangent to the surface of the earth, and the result they expected was to be primarily due to the rotation of the earth. If the Earth orbits the sun, which itself is orbiting something else at an even higher speed, it most likely dramatically changes the direction and magnitude of the wing.

Very interesting thread. I've been following this story and its fascinating to think of the potential. Correct me if I'm wrong but this solar system is only 40 years or so in travel time away? I'd like to see more space related frontier potential threads in the future. We used to do this often here. Saging my comment for off topic applauding of the OP.

Actually Heaviside's equations are Lorentz invariant and Maxwell's equations are not. You would of course have to read some actual Maxwell to spot that little difference though.

That invariance does not, however, have a physical significance when it doesn't translate to anything that is empirically testable, such as all of the propositions of special relativity.

Sorry user but that would only be if you were actually traveling at the speed of light. The best we can do right now is orders of magnitude less.

They are invariant, the proof is pretty easy

Since this thread is apperently host to some science and physics savy anons, I would like to ask, as a soon to be physicist, I'd like to know which field should a go into to further the white man's conquer of space. I'm already doing my last lab on fuilds, since it seemed somewhat relevant and was the best subject around. Any advice?
Sage for blogposting

That one went right over your head didn't it?

I went to university for physics and the best I can advise you is to stay away from institutional research. Shit pay, shit work, shit environment, and you will end up a paper pusher. If you are electronically apt find a way to get into an electrical engineering position, its not a hard gap to span and you will find yourself often better equipped to do the work than people who went to school for EE. Plus if you work for someone who has their PE for a few years you can go get your cert yourself and really do a lot.

PRAISE KEK

Now all that needs to be done is funnel all the money saved by deporting illegals into more space research.

Not news

Get lost nigger. Science/space threads are always appreciated on Holla Forums.

Thanks for the advice user, I already did an optative course of basic electric circuits on top of the stuff already in the Uni curriculum, but I don't think it can be used to further my goals of space travel, maybe the quantum computer route?

Perhaps NASAs most convincing images they've released yet.

NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD
thanks learned something new today

EE is a universally necessary skill, especially in things like space travel. If you get your chops in control systems up to par, you can find a job in the field you want. Everything in a space program needs control systems out the ass.

Quantum computing - stay away. It is literally nothing more than math on paper. They are still just masturbating with abstract mathematics because nobody has been able to confirm that superposition is a physically real state yet. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Interesting read though you might have missed the point of it. That article was written to see if they needed to change their formula from the classical newtonian physics they currently use to one that accounts for special relativity. The requirements aren't specified but just say they're being "tightened" from 6 meters of error. They conclude that the difference between classical and special formulae gives an error of about 2.5 millimeters and then say they don't need to bother changing their calculations because the difference well within in the error range. They go on to say that the size of the difference is so small because the distances are small and that if we were using satellites that had a signal propagation delay of hours or days rather than less than a second, the effects of relativity would be much larger. Because entire paper is written to discuss the effects of relativity versus newtonian physics on the accuracy of measurements by satellites in earth orbit surrounded by other satellites also in orbit, they end by saying relativity doesn't matter. If we were looking at something covering a long distance (like between stars), we'd need to account for relativity.

Ok, thanks again will look further in to it

And that tennent comes directly out of maxwell's equations, specifically that the wave velocity of electromagnetic radiation is 1/sqrt(εμ), where epislon and mu are universal constants that are not functions of velocity. The speed of light is constant in a vaccuum purely because the electric and magnetic constants do not change depending on your reference frame.

You objectively suck dick since you don't even understand what you're trying to lecture me on. You don't know jack shit about maxwell's equations so you can't possibly be arguing in good faith.

And you are the reason that anons get mislead, you regurgitate the bullshit that 3e3c54 said without realizing that's it's completely wrong. And maxwell's equations are independent of co-ordinates you disingenuous kike.

It doesn't even make sense for the public to have an opinion on this kind of topic, it's like asking a million people "what's the best numerical algorithm for calculating such and such?" nothing useful can be gained from that question since the answer and it's implications are dependent entirely on specialists in their fields. The focus should be on removing jews and their influence from these fields.

This is all made up since the world is flat.

Pic related:
Lunkz= Me
Kaktis= falt earth proof
Everything else = ball earth retards

Your argument is historically and physically ignorant. Maxwell, the guy you are citing as the origin of this nonsense, was a firm proponent of a luminiferous medium and never once suggested anything close to invariance. Nor did any other great physicist over the course of the next few decades. The fact that the constants you cite don't rely on speed has nothing to do with lights behavior across inertial frames and everything to do with the fact that c is the propagation speed of electromagnetic waves in a medium. By your argument, the fact that the material properties of air or water don't depend on speed must mean that the speed of sound is invariant across inertial frames, which is demonstrably false.

Here's the thing. Light speed is the limit when the medium itself is relatively static (say less than Megameter/second, which is like

Everyone in here who hasnt integrated flat earth into their reality is under massive nasa brainwashing.

Jesus christ, could you act more like a flaming fucking faggot?
Lurk moar.
Are we getting more cuckchan refugees and normies lately? I feel like post quality dropped.

bump

Forget about Pizzagate goy, here's some stars.
And we thought Antarctica was going to be the distraction…

I'm not even sure how to approach this with a non-occultist. I mean there is lots of plain physical proofs however when I even do so much as call into question the geometric narrative (in any sense, even with hollow or concave Earth) I get an irrational tyrade… I get this reaction even from "fully redpilled" folks.

CIAnigger get out

In honor, some stuff from my Hyperborea folder.

message to this entire autistic fandom:
gas yourself retards

Why does everyone ignore the entire aspect of time dilation? You realize that if we achieve travel close to, but not the speed of light (99.9999999999%) and keep it at a constant rate, that we could reach it in 40 years but(!) it would only age you 20 days due to time dilation

The flat-Earthers on this board are just shitposters, you can tell by the way they type.
Actual flat-Earthers are legit nuts and wouldn't use a site like this.

I think that's just an excuse. That's the exact same line yet I have never seen them back that up.

Conditioning is too hard for most people which is okay.How quickly did you accept flat earth? For me I understood immediately but took a few months working through all the proofs to fully convince myself. Best way to reach redpilled others is very, very gradually still - show all the other proofs of how they cant trust any of the major organizations and then slowly hit them with the visual memes. Have a huge folder of images like youve started and some solid documentaries and that's your best approach.

Ignoring the fact FTL flight is practically impossible if we had a ship that could travel at FTL speed wouldn't a couple hundred years on Earth pass by the time you arrived due to time dilation? Not sure if it effects the people on board though.

Not a very useful system when travelling between them and back would result in your entire family being dead of old age when you return home.

Name one proof why the earth is a globe. Good luck!

That's not how time dilation works.

No if you're going at light speed it'll take 39 years to get there for Earth, less time for the people on board

Or

T. Rappist

As a scientist and classical empiricist I always shyed away from accepting things without doing deep personal research on the subject. When I did that for NASA I found all sorts of fucking red flags, and the Apollo project was only the start. Less and less I was inclined to trust them. Some of the other theories made a little more sense yet seemed to be lacking anything concrete. Then I finally found some information, perhaps the tipping point was the length of coastline of Antartica. It was too long, and more than 10,000 miles too long, this just didn't make sense at all on a globe earth theory.

I had previously had a shift in understanding about gravity due to previous investigation into electrogravitics so I wasn't bound to a Jewish notion of

My problem folk who claim to be open minded critical thinkers refuse to go beyond certain paradigmical limits. As much as I would desire peers on the subject I personally don't see much practical application or really impact until the Reich is securely established..

NASA tested that EM drive and accidentally created 'phantom' energy the substance physicists believed was a myth because physics can't explain it
With phantom energy warp travel becomes a possibility
Unlike faster than light travel warp travel is instantaneous because it works by creating a bubble of phantom energy around w craft which bends spacetime around the ship
This causes the ship to exist outside space and time
Then you just renter spacetime where you want to from subspace
Since you existed outside time no time will have taken place on board the ship and you would have traveled to the new region of space instantaneously

Time dilation only applies when moving through the medium. If you move the medium itself (which is the only practical way to FTL) then you don't have the distortion of time.

This has the potential to give incentive to long distance space travel research and could lead to a fucking new age. Thus starting the galactic Trump empire.

Fucking kill yourself.

b. Holocaust
c. never
d. happened
e. but
f. it
g. should
h. have

Great work on your own journey and resolve to keep discovering. I believe that having esteem for nasa is the keystone piece that needs to be broken. If a person is aware of how fraudulent the apollo missions were then they have the foundation for flat earth. It's comical how retarded you have to be to accept that we went to the moon, but remember it seemed so matter-of-fact before removing the brainwashing. If you can't find ways to get a person to see apollo was a fraud then finding ways to have them question on how exactly they know the earth is a globe is the next best method. Again, congrats on becoming aware and removing the globe parasite that affects all our thinking.

1. Sailors already knew the Earth was round. They saw ships and land dip over the horizon
2. They weren't trying to colonize shit to begin with. They were just trying to find a way over to India so they could get their hands on some sweet ass trade routes without dealing with Ottomans.
3. Focus on the important shit we're facing here and now. We won't need to find a new planet anytime soon unless nuclear war was declared.

1. Ships dont go over the horizon they just go out of view due to perspective

Holy shit, the number of newfags here is palpable! Everyone here on Holla Forums was jerking off to pic related just a few months ago, so you've gotta be even newer than that. Please lurk fucking more or go back to whence you came.

Flat earthers are literally retarded. Their proofs lie in perspective warped images and artistic renditions, they can't even fund a plane ticket to test it themselves, let alone provide ANY empirical evidence.

NASA does, but we can't trust them or the ESA, Indian space programs, China, Russia, the GPS fucking code in every GPS, the sattilites that fly overhead at night, the positions of moon when you triangulate the damn things distance and movement yourself using a telescope.

But no, fuck all that, flat earth CIAops all fucking day.

This. Greeks only thought ships went "over" the horizon because they didn't have telescopes yet.

Flat earthers are not earnest. They're shitposting and refuse to give up the joke.
My all-time favorite flat earth argument:

you're projecting, chaim

Please post one proof of a globe after youre done slurping down (((sciences))) jizz

Earth is flat dipshits. NASA is a kike machine that only sells you lies.
Trump is going to roll it up in the next.

WE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS NOW

NASA begrudgingly gave Dr. White the 5 or 7 million bucks he needed to make a functioning warp drive as an indulgence after he fixed up their space probes. NASA had repeated their kike lies about FTL being impossible for so long they started to believe them too. Now every mode of transportation and nearly every weapon system is obsolete so the kikes are trying to pretend it just didn't happen because they are invested in the status quo to the tune of tens of trillions of dollars. Can't keep the goyim under your thumb if they can just blast off to parts unknown…

everyone check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

As a physics major, I have to say that you're actually right about this.
I was always suspicious of the 'advanced' Relativity/Quantum Mechanics that basically ended up being impractical bullshit, but allowed (((theoretical))) physicists to acquire massive research funding.
If you want to learn more, look into Stephen Crothers and the Thunderbolts Project.

Actually most serious scientists like Stephen Hawking do not want to make first contact they just want to know where the aliens are so they can stay the fuck away from them, you're basically asking Aliens to an arms race to wipe each other out.

You're not wrong, and I'm in the field of Physics.
Honestly, I only learned of this from you guys, since I was more interested in following the near-approach of Mars to Uranus over the next couple of days in my telescope.

Something that many fail to realise is that because a 'Perfect' vacuum can NEVER exist (since whenever you try to create a vacuum, what you end up doing is putting in more and more energy to get closer and closer to perfection), the 'speed of light in a vacuum' can never actually be measured in the first place, nor is it a constant.
This is a dirty little secret of physics, though, kind of like how you're told to 'ignore friction' in many problems, but in 'real life' friction is pretty much ALWAYS there (and usually NOT negligible!)

Trappist is a red dwarf, one tenth the size of our sun. An interesting fact is that red dwarfs are small and efficient stars which have much longer lifespans than larger stars. Trappist is an ultra-cool dwarf and might have a lifespan of up to 5 trillion years, compared to the sun's lifespan of 10 billion years. The Trappist system looks like a great candidate for a new home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRAPPIST-1

Yeah the earth in the bottom right is especially not cgi amirite

tbh, it's possible but you'll cause a buffer overflow.

That is another very good point you raise about real vacuums. They are the massless frictionless pulleys of Jewish physics.

Even people who understand the Jewish question have a dogmatic attachment to the untestable Jewish elements of physics that rivals most people's reverence for the 6 trillion.

Oh great, more innocent planets that will fall victim to the kikes and will be infested with their shitskin slave puppets.

rolling for Kek

Earth governments will die on Earth. The set of concepts that we currently know as "government" are unworkable in space. White people don't need to be governed anyway…

We're going to build seed ships.

fuck, forgot video

Why is it that any science threads that come up are near-instantly filled with shitposters for the past six months or so?
I've never once seen a flat-earth shill put out any arguments outside of image distortion, because they're fundamentally dishonest and astroturf to hell and back on here.
Then you have the "not politics" shitters that will gleefully let bait threads slide past their apparently impeccable radar, but will flood science-related threads with pedantic kike-tier nonsense arguments.
As if that isn't enough, you have the outright shitposters that are the true Chaotic Neutral of the board, and put out so much bait that newfags will inevitably bite and ruin the discussion even more.
I would expect this in something like Pizzagate, or something like the GATE threads when t-v-stock is mentioned, but why here of all places?

It's shills and extreme newfags as far as I can tell. I found out about the announcement of the warp drive here on Holla Forums but now most all of the people here carry on like it does not exist even though it is the most important invention since the of taming fire. Creepy as fuck. I can only guess that the kikes really have no plan for such an eventuality just like with Trump becoming president. "Nut'n to see here goyim, now go back to being good little slaves."

Read the thread kike. Notice all the pro FE posts contain arguments and either offer or debunk evidence. Then look at the spherecuck posts, namecalling and appeals to authority. Not even niggers are this dumb + proud of it.

Wew lad.
>>>/autism/

I'm a fucking retard for biting this bait, but alright.
Can you explain how exactly GPS works with any degree of precision if it isn't through satellite triangulation?
What about the sheer amount of people on the inside that it would take to cover up for the fuel discrepancies as far as flight, and even more importantly, shipping by sea would go?
What about the incredibly increased distance it would take to go around the southern capes?
And, of the most obvious problems, how on the fuck would eclipses, or even something as basic as day and night, work?
And what the fuck are the planets at all, when even I had taken out my telescope this winter to see Venus and its clearly spheroid form in the shadow as it approaches?
The concept of planetary spheres describes every single one of those phenomena extremely well, does the flat earth theory have any equivalent explanations?

Mathfag here.

The map to multiplication naturally generalizes so that we can extend it to an arbitrarily large number, and the way in which it generalizes relies naturally on ring theory, which was developed before Tesla's time. That is, this "map to multiplication" is neither impressive, novel, nor mathematically interesting.

Don't know how that extra "on" got there.

For anyone doubting there's a third party pushing "FE, nuclear energy is fake" narrative you can ask yourself the following:

Five or six years ago when there was a space or science discussion, do you remember seeing anons shitting all over the threads with such content?

We can have a planet for each race.

McFucking Killyourslf.

Wouldn't you just average out the vacuum fluctuations and determine a constant from measurement? Technically it would be the speed of light in a false vacuum constant.

Interestingly enough there's an effect that could allow for "faster than light" locally via the Casimir effect. The idea is that photons traveling between those plates would be faster because the vacuum energy density is lower than normal space. It's called the Scharnhorst effect.

I'm not a FE believer but to your GPS question:

The vast majority of consumer GPS already uses cell phone towers by admission. The usable range for the GPS data encoded in cellular broadcasts is much further than for voice and data, because it is a one-way link and has the tower ID and timestamp included in multiples in each pulse. This is why you can get GPS signals on such devices even when you may not be able to get phone reception.

Huh, wasn't aware of that.
Thanks for the explanation.

Be careful what you wish or you might end up violated.

Sun, I'm disappoint.

Nigga they got secret tech.

I grew up in Nasa town, I've seen some shit.

Yes. Your point?

Ridiculous shill but I'll play along. Only dumb, oven-worthy, christcucks are real flat Earthers from my personal experience. I don't care though, so long as you stay outta my hair. ANYONE can build a rocket big enough to photograph the curvature of the Earth. Since Dr. White's EM drive is public domain through NASA, anyone with a good machine shop can build that too but your shill-fu is very weak for conflating warp drive and flat Earth. It hasn't even been testing in space yet, only here on your "flat" Earth and it does make thrust without fuel which is the only thing it needs to do. Warp drive will get every White ass into deep space for cheap but you will be free to live out the rest of your days on Earth being chased by nigger cannibals if that's what you really want. Seems dumb to me but, it's your right to do it.

That's partly what GPS is for, changing straight lines into triangles and adjusting for the fact lines of latitude get larger in the southern "hemisphere" instead of smaller. Also why they can't track flights over the ocean below the equator.
youtu.be/A0FuO8lQV18
Watch one of the links above, dude. If you're not curious about the FE model my explaining it in 1,000 words isn't going to help suffice it to say it's a predictive, functional model vs the patchwork of counterintuitive and conflicting "proofs" constituting the ball model. As far as eclipses, you would agree that the sun and moon both being visible above the horizon during a lunar eclipse would preclude the earth's shadow theory, yes?
They are wandering stars, distinct from fixed stars (that all maintain a uniform rotation around Polaris) by their retrograde, spirograph movements. See: sonoluminescence or "stars in a jar". Compare that with what you observe through your telescope.

Technically, the sun won't decay into a stellar remnant until about 5 billion years from now, but it is already inflating towards its red giant phase. The earth may be uninhabitable within 1 billion years. This solar system is definitely not suitable for long-term habitation. Red dwarfs are much more comfy and stable than our huge exploding fireball of doom. We are pretty lucky to have evolved brains just in the nick of time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth#Predicted_future

Here's comes the part where I ask for proof and you post a video using a fisheye lense where the horizon flips between convex and concave, when the truth is that all non-fisheye high altitude footage shows a perfectly flat horizon that always rises to eye level as height is gained (which is impossible on a ball model). You like a lot of others seem to have a general affinity for technology too, amazes me how perfectly fine you guys are with modern psycience retarding true discovery

Thing I like about the EM drive in theory is the potential to miniaturize it (like hand size) and form tessellating grids of such drives to levitate/move objects of any surface type in any direction. The obvious problem is concentrating enough thrust in a smaller surface areas and power efficiency. If it works, it would be breakthrough technology in more ways than one.

I'll check out some of the other info that was posted, but for eclipses, you are aware of the difference between solar and lunar eclipses, correct?

Lunar eclipses happen exclusively on the opposite side of the earth, there isn't anywhere on the surface where both the moon and sun are visible during one.

Solar eclipses are the opposite scenario. The moon comes between the sun and the earth, casting a fairly limited shadow in a streak across the earth as it rotates, and allowing us to see the corona in considerably greater detail without the aid of specialized telescopes positioned at Lagrangian points.

Also, that sonoluminescence is certainly fascinating, but it looks nothing like the planets I can see out of my backyard setup on a nice clear night. Regardless of any flat-earth inclination one way or the other, a good Dobsonian-type telescope is a great investment, I wholly recommend. it.

On a clear day anyone can track a vehicle launch all the way into space with a telescope. With binoculars you can see ISS zip by on a clear country night as I have with my own two eyes. You CIA/CTR shills are retarded but you imagine us to be even more so because inbreeding has deformed your brains too much to recognize your own incompetence. You're supposed to slowly taint the pool of discussion. Rant mode engaged:Where the fuck do the space shuttle and all fucking rockets GO if there is no space! They just hang over the flat Earth while NASA and the Russians cg the whole fucking sky every fucking day in real time? Why do you waste your keystrokes and electrons here?

I want firearms that accelerate atom-sized bullets past the speed of light in a warp field after we figure out how the fucking thing actually works. In the mean time, I'll see if I can shoot cum into a broad's pussy from the other side of the room in zero gee while on the way to LV426.

Holy jesus.

What about the camera's FoV?

Dem Aryan space bruddahs bez are real bruddahs. Fo sho, fam.

Just going to ignore this then eh?

Just like you ignore the fact companies like google and kikebook rely 100% on balloons and high altitude drones for their "satellite" imagery.
recode.net/platform/amp/2016/12/18/13998900/facebooks-drone-crash-aquila-arizona-structural-failure
breitbart.com/california/2015/09/14/google-balloon-crashes-in-socal-neighborhood/amp/
They go straight up and then fly horizontally over the ocean where presumably they crash after disappearing from view. Do you disagree the challenger astronauts are still alive? Do you disagree every alphabet agency is in the business of lying to you? You obviously don't believe your own eyes or common sense so just curious.

HIDE ALL SPACEFAG THREADS
IGNORE ALL SPACEFAG POSTERS

Can we have one just for whites?

So you think, but there are deep esoteric secrets hidden in the geometry. The toroidal spiral's steepness can produce very interesting effects.

God maketh it so.

Get your priorities straight.

Ignore what? A space launch following the curvature of the Earth you joking say is flat? You need to tell us where these rockets and crews are going. By the way, space launches can go in any direction if you have enough fuel or want to go into polar or counter-clockwise orbits. Satellites can be detected with radar you can buy off the shelf. I guess that's some super-duper NASA cg at work, eh?

I'm going to space. My whole family and everyone that matters to me is going into space sooner rather than latter. You can do sit here and do whatever. You can have this whole shitty planet to yourself if you want. Only an idiot would want to bite it on this rock.

Die on Earth, kike. We warp-capable now.

You're quite the optimist.

The whole channel is pretty good (well the EU lectures at least). Some pretty fascinating shit on there. The most interesting one I found was on Plant Electrotropism, or the study of the origin of the geometry of trees through the electrical charge differences between the Earth (Yin/Magnetic), the Sky(Yang/Electric) and the tree interacting with itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=-MumeA4q-5Q

Not embedding because pic related (pic 2 semi unrelated) is interesting. From another talk on there by some autistic nigger. Good science but damn that man is a pain to listen to.

All flat earther fags will be gassed for being the faggot kikes they truly are

I hate to be jumping in here and looking like I'm a FE shill, but sometimes these arguments bring out a lot of convenient coincidences about NASA activity.

They could go down the slide before the rocket takes off.

Or they could actually go into space. I know you kike faggots wouldnt like it if the goyim managed to ditch you and the other subhumans.

Enjoy rotting on this festering sphere you kike

Das dubs for some old keks.

I'm not arguing for FE, not even close. Just pointing out that sometimes the arguments for NASA's upstanding nature aren't much better than 'government conspiracies can't happen because too many people have to be involved'

This is where the highest echelon of humanity will move onward to, leaving these subhuman swine here on the dying earth to rot.

The astronomers of old knew what they were doing when they named this moon of Jupiter Europa

Nice tautological argument but that wouldn't explain why then airplanes flying horizontally don't need to constantly adjust altitude downward to keep from flying off into space. Doesn't explain why gyroscopes don't rotate in said planes either, in fact they're what's used to maintain the artificial horizon.
That's what the shills like negro scientist man and (((Carl sagan))) want you to believe, that you're just sitting on a small rock in a huge void. They are your ticket to the heavens though, they hold the answers to all the mysteries (just like any other church/government in history) so just keep giving them $20 billion a year and have faith you will be rewarded someday. Not tomorrow though, or anytime soon of course.

You know as much as I feel called to explore space, I'll be entirely honest. I'm not sure it's even a physical realm, it may very well literally be a heavenly aetheric realm of light beings. That's what all the esoterica says actually. In that case it would explain all the reasons why they can't let it be known what it really is, why we can't seem to really go there, why everything is faked about it, etc. Well I'm still going there any how because God-realization but that's a bit different than using warp drives. I do however see a great future using such gravitic tech on Earth though.

You need to be stabbed in the side of your skull with a dull rusty knife, then left to bleed out

That's a rather extreme response to ultimately harmless sophistry. Provoking such emotional responses is part of their technique.

You sound like a redditor mad at someone who just acknowledged blacks having unique physical characteristics.

Get out.

Maybe if you actually thought and acted (in the present moment) instead of mechanically in a preprogrammed way (by the past) this wouldn't be a problem. This is part of the chan technique to break ego, yes:^) it's our turf, our rules, deal with it.

They've got to at least pretend they're doing something with their billions. They might even give us some nice shiny CGI images so the 'I fucking love science' types can masturbate over them.

I know this is a hard pill for all you sci fi nerds who desperately want these interstellar fantasies to become reality, but it's all a lie. There is no space travel, there is no International Space Station, there aren't even satellites. From all indications the Earth does appear to be flat. You guys need to get real, enough of these Heeb lies. NASA literally means 'to deceive' in Hebrew.

At least look into it all, I know I once would have dismissed it without investigation.

This. The doubles, man.

How do you know the earth is flat? All you faggots ever do is point to NASA making fake shit. What if it's a giant cube? What if the earth is way bigger than they say it is, and Antarctica is an ice wall to keep us in? Are all the planets flat? Is the sun flat? Does the sun rotates around the earth? What's under the earth? Is it atlas? If you did too far, do you fall out the bottom?

Spherecucks, ladies and gentlemen.

It's only a matter of money now, which I will have plenty of soon thanks to a couple of major fuck-ups from the kikes. They did everything they could to cock-block me when I was poor and they failed. You will see headlines here when my windfall comes in about two years time from now.

Nope. Cameras all over the place, including cameras from any regular jack-off in NASA's case.

So you build a fuck-huge rocket with the lower stages being the most expensive part that crashing into the ground to fling a capsule over the horizon that "doesn't exist" even though everyone clearly sees it, to a place crew/payload into ???????, to trick people for ????????????.

If you are going orbital velocity or faster, you DO need to point your plane down to keep from flying off in to space. Just ask Jeb Kerman, the poor bastard. Also, there's a thing called gravity you might want to look into.

Oh it's real, son. I can't wait to get power armor and kill xenos for the Emperor.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

FE faggots need to die

OH SHIT

smh tbh fam

FE fags everyone. Kikes who want to discourage you and keep you nice and enslaved in body mind and soul, chained to this dying Earth.

This is true but however a FE fag I may be, I do not say don't go into space, I merely question the nature of what space, I'm all for exploration in all things and ways, I just simply don't trust my jewish overlord's clearly kosher story.

what wizardry is this?

I have, even done experiments myself on the subject. It exists only as a god of the gaps to "explain" heliocentrism which itself only came into existence to support sun worship. What is dark matter? We don't know but it must exist. Why? To explain holes in gravity theory. What is gravity? We don't know but it must exist. Why? To explain heliocentrism. Despite having never been a single scientific experiment ever to demonstrate mass attracting mass by virtue of itself you believe in it though. This is called faith.

Planes use the surface of the earth as a reference for altitude and consequentially follow the curvature of the earth. If a plane is 9000m above the earth at 50N and maintains a constant altitude heading south then at 49S, 48S, 47S and all points beyond it will still be at 9000m.

Do you even think about these things before opining on them?

A [spoiler]little something like this[/spoiler]

Flat Earthers do have a right to be retarded and pretend not to see the ISS zoom by every hour or so and they have a right to pretend things do not disappear over the horizon even though it's right there. I will try to convince the other Zeks to not drop a colony on you for your stupidity but instead I will lobby for your right to be eaten by shitskin cannibals on Earth who share your flat Earth belief system.

Can't promise anything though…

KYS FE FAG

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Something like this?
My guess is spoilers can be chained if this work.

FEFAGSNEEDDIE

ITDOESWORK

FEFAGSSTILLNEEDTODIE

OK, so the earth is flat, the sun rotates around the earth, the planets are wandering stars, anything else? Is the earth 7000 years old?

4U

Use a telescope, do some maths, stop being retarded.

But you won't, because you're a (no agency) shill or bot working for a government somewhere spreading disinformation.

Nice way of completely ignoring my point about pilots adjusting altitude downward and the function of gyroscopes. Let me guess: it's secret computers nobody knows about that adjust for curvature.

I appreciate the help redpilling anons, sperg. You're doing god's work.

Planes follow air density gradients naturally. Pilot or autopilot input is needed to keep them flying "straight" and "level" (ie, following the extremely gradual curve of the earth)

Following the curvature of the earth as well as accelerating, decelerating and turning induces precession in the gyroscope of a mechanical attitude indicator.

That's why AI's have a mechanism to counter precession. On AI's powered by air pressure, small pendulums connected to vanes vent air needed to gradually thrust the gyroscope back to level (note that this assumes the plane spends most of it's time flying "level".) Precession errors add up slowly in this sort of application, so this minor precession compensation works just fine.

Source: I took one of these things apart years ago when I was a teenager.

the whole dark matter thing originally came about because the stars on the edges of galaxies were observed to be orbiting the centers of these galaxies faster than previous models predicted. according to the models that we used before dark matter, those galaxies should have torn themselves apart (or the stars at the edge should have been rotating vastly slower than observed).
the conclusion that people made was that a bunch of matter is there, we can't observe it, so it must be somewhat like the neutrino; very hard to observe because it barely interacts with anything. thus dark matter was conjured to explain these things.

Close but are you really cool?
P.S. FE fags don't know about Cavendish

see

No "secret computers", it's all a very simple and clever mechanical mechanism.

You know, I tried that, it really only furthered my confused contemplation and raised more questions about the validity of sphere Earth.

How do you know the earth isn't a cube?

Its obviously a hexagon you anti-semite

It isn't quite right to say that pilots would have to re-adjust constantly. What you would however find is that the real-world cruising speed of an aircraft would be slightly lower than controlled wind-tunnel testing would indicate on a spherical earth.

Dark matter is kike bullshit that Tesla and Dr. White blew out of the fucking water. Don't come to me with kike bullshit, go to the kikes with that shit. The warp drive (EM drive) works by waving the ether or making more ether. Ether is real but the kikes suppress it, hence dark matter and dark energy bullshit. The kikes stole their incorrect theories from an Italian dude, Depredo or Preddo? Some shit like that. VNN archive should have info on it from around 2001~2002 era. I don't remember the details. Electronics ain’t my bailiwick. First flat Earther I've ever seen deny gravity. They usually say gravity is why space doesn't real. Keep in mind, I don't care if you think the world is flat, I just don't believe anyone non-retarded could actually truly believe that. I'd like an MRI of your brain.

Well like if you actually read a little science, you would know what the fuck is going on. Just remember, the people who created "evidence" for flat earth got their information from books published by controlling forces, no matter who much they think they are being kool kids, hiding from the big boyz, they are using the one thing that everyone has been tricked into using: math.

To be perfectly honest, I don't. I've never been into middle Earth myself and I'm not sure how much legend to trust nor how much. The only real thing I know for sure is some crazy multidimensional alien weirdness happens beyond the borders of the great ice wall. This is all I do know. And I wish my brothers would be more cooperative in that respect, but all in good time.

So basically, we don't know what the earth really looks like. When you say "the earth is flat" you mean "the earth isn't what they say it is".

Dunno but it sure af isn't 4.132 billion years old or whatever they're claiming this week.
t. not a christcuck

I've talked to pilots about this myself, they use gyroscopes to stay level - 100% mechanical with no electronic components. Same today as 70 years ago, long before the invention of computerized "auto pilot."

Holy shit MC Ride gained a few pounds

I mean all reasonable evidence and measure ments point to it being flat. Their lies are pretty much the only shit which says otherwise. I've seen some shit alleging it's concave, not sure I buy that but it's been more convincing than sphere Earth.

also common for rotational measurements - laser gyroscopes, which operate off the principle demonstrated by Sagnac's interferometer, which strongly suggests the existence of a luminiferous aether at rest with respect to the earth.

Titan is much more cozy though. Snow suit and an oxygen mask and you are good to go. Only other rock in the Sol system that you don't need a space suit for. Theorized to smell like farts but I guess you'd get used to it.

Titan would likely be the next step beyond Europa (and possibly Io). Working our way out to the edge then into the cosmos

You forgot about all the radiation that comes off of gas giants.

Well flatten them moons out chaim. Should do the trick

Gyroscopes is simplifying it. They use instruments called Attitude Indicators, at the core of which is a gyroscope. The gyroscope is powered by air pressure with spins it up like a little turbine.

What you need to understand is that gyroscopes don't naturally point in one direction in real world conditions. When you give a toy gyroscope a shove, what happens? It starts to precess. That's no good in an attitude indicator. So to counter the precession some of the pressurized air used to spin up the gyroscope is vented out of the enclosure to counter-thrust precession. The venting of air is controlled by little pendulums. When the plane is flying "straight and level", which is most of the time, the pendulums are pointed straight down to the ground so the precession of the gyroscope is balanced out and the gyroscope stays steady.

That's why attitude indicators "follow the curve of the earth", so to speak. The mechanism they use to counter precession has the effect of constantly readjusting the gyroscope in relation to gravity.

I have a theory that the EM Drive works by bunching up the ether inside the chamber and the ether's own elasticity snaps it back into shape once it leaves the chamber, causing a push behind the craft.

It's not worth arguing with them.

Video of toy gyroscope precessing. Even when the gyroscope is spinning at a steady speed, if you push it, it will begin to precess. An attitude indicator that did this wouldn't work at all! Hence the compensation mechanism.

Just stfu and go back to punching yourself in the face, dipshit.

Maths is just measurements given scale. Addition and subtraction are not some conspiritorial nonsense m8.

They know they're being dishonest. They are exploiting the public's general ignorance of a lets face it, obscure mechanism.

Also, I'm not explaining how AI's work to prove the earth is round. Even if the earth was flat, this is how AI's would need to work. But because this is how they work, they also work on round earths just as well.

Might be able to unfuck Venus with big ass mirrors to cool it down. Used to be completely Earth-like just 600 million years ago.

I hope we figure it out soon. I want a superluminal hand cannon to blast space niggers.

That would be great as well. Maybe somehow transform that heat into usable energy on there.

Rolling for ZS-NVB for F- since the ocean on it kinda looks like Bane's mask.

What the fuck…The similarities are uncanny…Nice find

3:43 onward

Fuck off halfcuck pleb.

We can. But the gibsmedat that started in the 70s killed that off. The technology has existed for decades.
We could have had outposts on the moons of Saturn if it wasn't for all the "Great Society" spending.

And that's where you're wrong. With enough effort both Mars and Venus can be turned into gardens just like Earth.
That isn't necessary short term though, but it's something to work towards as a race.

I'm not surprised in the least that a flat earther is also a massive Teslafag.

Flat Earthers depend on the fact that most featherless bipeds are: gullible, stupid, and lazy. That is the type of people the kikes and similar despots have always cultivated because back in the day, huge numbers of stupid people could easily dominate the always smaller group of smart people who threaten the current leadership. Technology has reversed that trend now but the kikes and their shabbos goys have literally ritualized their power techniques and are unable to adapt to a rapidly changing battlefield. Too bad. So sad.

Probably easier to use geothermal (venothermal?) energy on the ground. About the same solar energy as near Earth. Nothing special, just no EM field to keep the water vapor from blowing away. Led to a real green house effect.

Ha, this vid again. Deceptively states that FE proponents believe "earth is constantly rising" to explain gravity when a cornerstone of FE is that gravity doesn't exist. See

"Zionists" is an especially egrigious strawman seeing as how spherecucks are the ones passionately defending jewish relativism. Nice try though, rabbi.

Start by actually going to the moon

Cavendish
Looks like I win this time kike

nice google skills you got there, sherlock.

No Jews, Just Right. We are ether men here. Kikestien stole all his theories from White men but most are incorrect anyhow. Enjoying dying a stupid rock in the ass end of space, dumbass. We'd send you a postcard from the edge of the universe but, you will have long since been reduced to radio waves by the time we get there.

How do people not get that Astronomy is Holla Forums? These are places and things with which politics could happen.

But discovering more planets is likely not going to effect politics by itself at this point.

ITT: Flat earth derailer shills dropping the board quality again.

isn't there a chance for a red giant to turn into a black hole when it's transitioning into a white dwarf?

Done. We kidnapped the smartest Germans we could find and gave them a trillion dollars. Got some dusty old rocks out of the deal and one hell of a scrap book. We're building the Imperium of Man now. Flat Earthers are exactly the same as the "We Wuz KANGS" niggers.

They're either kikes or brainwashed by kikes. CTR/CIA. Whatta you expect.

Believe it or not Holla Forums isn't just for larping.

Nice shoop in the top pic but earth should be a lot bigger.

I've been thinking this for a while. It's the one topic that gets Holla Forumsacks to genuinely fight one another. The only thing that comes close in divisiveness is the religion debate, specifically pagan v Christian and Christian denomination X v Y. But for the most part a consensus on that issue has been reached - unity until the kikes and their influence are gone. There has been no such consensus on the topic of science, specifically astronomy/physics.
They are either kikes exploiting the divisive potential or are simply useful idiots who, in the most morbidly ironic fashion, aid Jewish efforts through their total hatred of Jews - nothing Einstein said can be true because he's a kike.
Hell even Dr, Pierce isn't so blinded by disgust for Jewishness that he'd dismiss any contribution of merit made by Jews, no matter how over-publicized they may have been.

Checked

At least you finally updated your shilling handbook about the IDs. That's about the only thing I can say about you shills tonight. This is a very low energy effort. Shoops in 1970? And the whole world is in on it/being tricked by it for what reason again? Trillions of dollars spent over decades for rockets to go to a place you can't explain or prove, for a reason you never want to articulate.

Christcucks, flat Earth, circumcision, even the act of wearing clothing for reasons other than warmth are just some of the many purely kike memes buried so deep in the head of some goyim; they take it as their own and attack other Whites to defend their jewish concepts. Look at how White people live pre-kike contact. That is how we should be. Wild and free. The only net positive kike contributions made to civilization is pastrami on rye and salmon and cream cheese. Not worth it.

Two commie kikes who said Whitey would never leave this den of jews so don't even try. Same meme as you, faggot. Well, we have warp drive now so fuck you and the semite that pays you to shit post here.

no thanks

No. It is not your mom.

Yeah gee it really makes you wonder.
Jesuit worshipping of the sun placing it in the center of the universe is a kike meme so is relativity along with all of modern so called astronomy. Your logic is even the same a kike uses. Same as with the holohoax you want to believe in nasa because it makes you feel exceptional and gives you special privelege over others, anyone who questions it you either threaten or try to shame with namecalling. Why not just stick to scientific method and reason? Because you know you will lose any real debate ten times out of ten. I agree these "discussions" get heated but it's never flat earthers telling people to kill themselves and using strawmen and logical fallacies every opportunity they get. You want to sci-fi roleplay fine but this board is for political discussion and politically incorrect discussion at that. You should really take your kindergarten tier ignoranance celebration elsewhere.

You know it's sad but true.

Yup sure is a lot easier to argue with a kike mod on your side isn't it? Sure is a nice (((science))) bread you cringey faggots have here.

Kies don't want whites to leave the planet.

This. It's the victory of Judaism over Aryanism in WW2 that have dragged White man down and kept us on this planet. We need to RAHOWA before going to the moon. I fear that the damage done to the white gene pool over the last decades may be irreversible. But I hope it's not too late to turn the tides yet.

Gravity only exists as a god of the gaps to "explain" heliocentrism (really it's just a term used to describe anything they can't explain). It goes like this: what is dark matter? We don't know but it must exist. Why? To explain problems with the gravity theory. What is gravity? We don't know but it must exist. Why? To explain heliocentrism. Meanwhile most people are surprised to find out there has never been a single scientific experiment demonstrating mass attracting mass by virtue of itself. It's an article of faith supporting a jewish relativistic religion, nothing more.

The problem is that the money we could have used to colonize other planets, develop space craft and related technology, eugenics to better our race has been used for decades on the dysgenic conspiracy tgo wipe out the white race.

Ha! I'm not a scientist at all nor do I play one on TV. I'm a businessman. Just a super malevolent and slippery gangster really. I don't like like laws or lawman and there will be none in space, at least none I couldn't handle and there's money in space too. I just want to use science to hurt my enemies and get rich.

Same fag.

And I don't care about the mods here, this website, and I really don't care about you but I do find your particular retardation amusing, like CWC. You flat Earth fags can all die on this rock (of natural causes of course) while the rest of us Whiteys traipse about the cosmos being immortal cyborg space pirates. I told y’all it doesn't bother me at all. I don't know why you'd bother arguing with me about it unless you were paid to do that.

See

or embed related

That cripple has not scienced anything for decades.

Hidden figures is such a bunch of bullshit. We all know that the pioneers of rocket science and space flight are White Men. This is an undisputed fact of history and that the kikes tries to blatantly lie and erase our history so openly makes me rage.

Reminder that pagans are fedoras who don't want to be associated with the hat meme

Can't and won't are two very different things, user. Technologically can't? Hell fucking no. Could have had two generations born on Mars by now. Won't because most White people literally worshiped the kikes as living gods until just recently? Now that's more like it.

Experiment? You're fucking standing on it, dude. It's called Earth, big ball of nigger shit globbed together by gravity floating about in the middle of nowhere.

That is what I call spiritual cuckoldry.
sage because off topic.

Let's get back to space.

Mean't for

Things go up or down based on comparative density and buoyancy to their surroundings, user. Gravity is only used to prop up the globe model and the fact that it can't be demonstrated scientifically should be a huge red flag.

Reminder that Christcucks worship a Semite and a Semitic deity while exalting the ideology responsible for the destruction of European traditions and ethnostates in order for Semitic hegemony to be established, a hegemony which they defend to this day due to their slave morality. All Christcucks are race traitors, as anyone can see for himself by visiting the board where they openly discuss subverting Holla Forums due to their asspain over the fact that European blooded men are rejecting their Semitic religion.

In other words, the universe doesn't suck, it blows…

Facts people don't wanna hear: No people have ever survived losing their gods. It's what binds them together. We'd be going against all odds if we pull through this. The christcucks slaughtered any White person who refused to submit to the jewish demon war god yahweh. Man, women, and child. Islam is just christianity 2.0 It is a false, jewish, ideology for made export like communism and feminism. This is an inescapable fact that must be reckoned with.

You deny gravity that you can feel in your ass, a space station you can see with your eyes, and the very planet you flop about on. If you're not a shill, then you're insane/retarded. Can you fart on a cake and upload it to youtube just for me? I promise I'm a super hot chick and not at all a hairy fat dude.

you teslafags are the most ignorant and pretentious scum I'm aware of. your utter lack of any scientific knowledge is only rivaled by the pretentiousness with which you claim to have some expertise in the mastery of physics and muh "secret of physical universe". it's still laughable to see how much you have in common with liberals and their love for anti-scientific new-age and primitivist\mystic bullshits, though. no shut the fuck up and never dare to talk about science ever again, you dipshit

I quoted the wrong user, the message was addressed to:

It's American space magic. We ain't gotta explain shit!

Reminder that Hawking has been dead since the mid 80s and replaced. http ://www . milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

Atlantis

Fyi gravity wasn't devised to explain why things go up and down (laws of buoyancy were already well in place) but rather what keeps the sun moon and earth apart.
Simple laws of perspective should tell you something hundreds of miles away couldn't be visible. The balloons and drones jewgle and kikebook use for their "satellite" images though are another story.

Anyone who's spent so much as a few hours investigating the Moon landings can only come to the conclusive its a hoax.

All you need to do is reference every claim made by NASA and see for yourself without the childlike wonderment allowing you to ignore the basic fact there is no proof they've ever been and every theory they've got you agreeing with as fact is no more than science fiction.

For me it was in the 90s when I found this image was claimed by NASA as the actual Moonlander, it looks to be constructed by an infants school with double sided sticky tape and crepe paper with some coathangers. Once you can get over the emotional crutch that your rulers are masters of lies you can then earnestly begin to examine all other aspects of the modern worlds' favourite fantasy and see it for the fraud it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7YUgwgzBm8

Ok, this guy DOES NOT understand the flat earth model at all. He is trying to describe the flat earth but using his limited ball earth understanding. This is a common tactic of the shills, they will try to associate us with the "flat earth society" which is an obvious cointelpro measure to muddy the water and make us all look silly.

I know the flat earth seems so retarded, EVERYONE thinks the same thing at first. Everyone laughs, mocks and has an amazing sense of superiority over the flat earther. "How can that person be so retarded" The reason for this is because since we were children we have been indoctrinated hard to believe that the place we live is something completely different.

This indoctrination targets the ego, the pride of men. You believe the earth is a ball, and that space is real, and aliens, all of this. Without no actual proof. You think you have proof, but if you would actually look into it you will find that proof has been lies all along.

I know this post will be ignored and then fade away, but just drop the ego if you can and look into the flat earth with an open mind, soon you will discover (if you're honest with yourself) that NASA and our rulers have been lying all along.

The earth is a flat plane, space is not what we think it is. And we do seem to be inside an enclosed realm for which we cannot leave.

This is just more lies from NASA about the new planets.

Holy fuck, it's just like every science fiction thought it would be,our universe if loaded with alien life.

You don't know that you don't know.

You gotta be a kike. Words and concepts have no true meaning to you; they are just tools to advance your kikery. So now you have to both redefine gravity and simultaneously divorce it from buoyancy. If not for CWC, I would have totally dismissed the existence of people like you but maybe there is a 0.00000001% chance you believe this horse shit. I don't think you do though because all flat Earthers are either christcucks or dumb shitskins (not a hell of a lot of difference to me). You forgot to work in some of their mumbo-jumbo. That is where you failed, Mr. Shill. Please try to read up on the background on what you are shilling in the future. It makes it more fun for us when we can pretend you don't work directly for David Brock.

What the fuck are talking about nigger, I saw the damn thing through my grandpa's binoculars!

The lie that the Moon landing was a hoax came directly from the kike soviet union to denigrate the achievement of Aryan science. You are not welcome here, kike.

Exactly right brother. White Gods for white people. How can people not see this?

I am not the guy you're replying to, but wow you're so lost. Please learn more about the world around you with an open mind. Have the eyes to see.

I do know that. Everywhere on earth there is water there is life. If there are a bajillion Earth life planets lots of them are going to have advanced life.

I think the most likely reason we don't see them here is because the cost and time required to travel between star systems is huge.

Just one of many many clues

actually I was referring to how you don't know about our reality. The earth is flat. You don't know that you don't even know. This post about space fantasy just proves this to me. I am not trying to be combative with you. I want you to know.

Kill yourself,get off this website,get off the internet. Walk all the way to the edge of the "flat earth" and jump off,and if a crystal dome prevents you from jumping bash your skull against it until you are dead.

This is Holla Forums, the idea here is that everything is up for close examination, its not a closed jewish science shop with only CIA-kikes bullying people into their manipulated lies, it's you that's not welcome here

The Moon landing is a hoax as evidenced by the lack of any evidence we've ever been shown, the beauty is we've now got computer technology and the means to communicate with the world to help us examine the 1960's fraud photos etc like we never had the opportunity before, when it was just MSN mind control programming telling us what to think.

Re: picture included
This is the 'Moon rock’ that the Dutch national museum has been carefully safeguarding for many years , before discovering, in August of 2009, that they were in reality the proud owners of the most over-insured piece of petrified wood on the planet. The ‘Moon rock’ had been a gift to the Dutch from the U.S. State Department, and its authenticity had reportedly been verified through a phone call to NASA.
After actual legitimate samples were tested scientifically (by real scientists, not Dr spock or other NASA actors) it was discovered the Moon Rock was petrified wood.

NASA = To deceive, in hebrew
The jews are the liars that need you all kept in a childlike stasis and entertained by your science fiction as real.

For any anons that genuinely want to examine the fraud outside of the kike gaggle here press-ganging you into not thinking but following the herd, here is a great resource to start looking at the NASA fraud.

The following is one of the first online examinations of the Moon hoax Wagging The Moondoggie, prior to that is was dusty VHS tapes handed about in pubs. It's been modernised and smartened up for the 24 hour disposable culture kidz and now looks nice and tidy, before in its first iteration it looked like an old Vax system printout.

centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

This is the ego response, it is a well known phenomenon known to the people who have woken up from the great deception. Hostility bizarrely enough is the most common first response. People yell terrible things at the person talking truth, then begin to spout what they have been taught since a child.

I know you want to believe in spaceships, and aliens, all that great stuff. But it's just not real. There is truth out there if you can just break free of your ego for a moment. Watch some flat earth videos. Globebusters is a great start. Start of with the goal to debunk the flat earth, that is a perfect start. Honestly try to debunk it. You may be surprised at what you find.

I am not trolling you.

Open mind? Nigger, it's my locked breech that people need to worry about! If I have just half an excuse to shoot someone, stab someone, stomp someone, then I go all out. I wasn't raised right and I have a terrible bloodlust. You think I care? If I heard someone talking down about Wernher von Braun in person, I'd kill them right then and there. I don't even give a fuck about jail. Jail is fun for me because I can do whatever I want to the shitskins in there and no ones cares about them. You're all nice and safe on a chink cartoon board but do not spout off about shit like this in public. I could be standing right beside you…

Kikes killed everyone that did not get with their program and selectively bred the goyim to be docile for 1700 to 1400 years straight. It is the sins of the ones who came before us but the cucks and race traitors will need to be dealt with sooner instead of later.

Why would the kike CIA convincingly fake that White people are so superior that we can dick around on the fucking Moon for fun while the shitskins get eaten to death by fruit flies? This is Holla Forums, you shill retarded kike bullshit that doesn't even reconcile with itself and we will call you on it every time.

But as a side note, also try to understand your own ball model first. So many people try to debate the flat earth model without even understanding what it is they believe in (ball earth)

wow.. just wow

Either a troll or a moron. So you will basically murder someone for having a different view to you?

Seems legit.
I don't actually mind talking about weird conspiracies like flat earth, but be aware mods will ban the fuck out of you if you try

The real conspiracy is the oblate spheroid that hangs in space, spinning and orbiting at great speeds.

If the mods ban free speech so easy and are unwilling to even look at evidence. Then this is not a place I care to even hang out.

I just find it annoying how on pol everyone is like juden this and juden that, but swallow the ultimate good goy pill when they talk about space and aliens.

Also here is another truth bomb, most of you guys hate jews, but really who you hate is the synagogue of satan.

This is too much to get into though with people who don't yet have eyes to see.

You know, I think you have made me reconsider my position on the whole flat Earth thing. Those that advocate for your murder are actually right, I'm convinced of that now. But even those guys don't go far enough. We should do you up like those spic cartel faggots. Tie you to a chair and take your head off real slow with a hacksaw. Force you to recant all of this stupid kike bullshit after the first few cuts and then just keep going anyways.

Fucking mass murder! Hell yes. Get it straight! I'm a gangster, I know how to off people with enough legal excuse to get away with. Bailed out and charges dropped at worse. I'd be shit at my job if I didn't. Like I said, here=play time. Real life=death for your retardation if you are unlucky enough to bump into someone like me. I just don't fucking care, never did.

If that is true, then I just feel pity for you.

Maybe people just don't like the pompous way you talk.
"Just open your mind, maaaan" is not an argument

It was not my intention to sound pompous. Sorry.
Also, my argument is not open your mind, that was just my general message. I suggested people research for themselves. And even suggested they try to debunk the flat earth first and also understand their own ball model well enough so they can debate others properly. Hell I even mentioned a place to begin. Globebusters channel on youtube.

I even mentioned that everyone thinks the flat earth is retarded at first, I did too.

Being pompous is not my goal. I've had discussions with other flat earthers about how hard it is JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO TAKE NOTICE, because people have a life time of indoctrination to over come. And for some people it's almost impossible to get them to even look at another possibility.

You adopted the notions of subhuman shitskins and deny the greatness of White people's technology. I feel only hate for you. Which is nothing special really.

Wow, you sound so big, bad, scary and tough, I'm so scared I may run off to my safespace where everything is shiny and MAGA like my jewish manipulators instruct me to think and fell.

Seriously though, I very much doubt you could even kick someone hard.
Evidently you're a very young beginner troll, who knows little of what his bosses have tasked him with.

Trust me, there's a lot more for you hasbara kikes to fear IRL (oy vey, Breivik is a white nationalist hero, oy vey jewish elite neo-cons and Kissinger tier globalists will make America great again, oy vey never speak ill of NASA) if should ever meet than I ever would.

Your reply is on a par with the Navy Seal MeMe, only that one seems less comical than your piss-poor effort here.

Picture ref:
First ever Bootprint pictures released to worldwide MSM fanfare compared to boots they wore

Holy fuck, intellectual dwarf CIA-kike hasbarats are truly frightening and intimidating to me.

You realise we're on Holla Forums, the nature of this board is to examine the lies our jewish masters told and still tell to this day. Being intimidated by obvious low-queality kikes into not speaking about things they don;t want us to is not going to work, even on young easily intimidated folk who will laugh in your face for such Anglin/Weev tier kikery.

Drawing conclusions

Nigga you cant into stats. While I would find it strange that there was only planet carrying life in the universe, you have a sample size of exactly 1 and you can't do science with that.

As stated before. You're lost.

Also as a side note to my own thoughts. I was always a luke warm christian before discovering the basic truth of the shape of the earth. Verging on the side of agnostic for a long time. I am fully aware that in the grand scale of things I still know nothing hardly. I try to be humble. But knowing what I know about the basic truth of the earth, the place where we all live. I now know for sure there is a creator.
Some basic research starter points.

1)Ships do not vanish over a curved horizon
2) The horizon always stays at eye level no matter the height
3)Learn about how a gyro works and what it tells us about the shape of the earth.
4)Look in NASA and the moon landings.

Just a few starting points.

I do not understand your rantings sorry. I am not jewish (I realize a shill would say that)
The irony of your suggestion that flat earth is just another jewish trick is amazing. The ball earth is the biggest trick of them all. And you're still chowing down hard on that shit pill my friend.

Same fag.

Scare you? On the contrary, Mr. Troll. Like I said, spout off on here all you want-funposting-good times but I'm telling you that if I heard someone say the shit you are typing here I would seriously end their lives. I do not follow the law nor do I care about human or animal life unless it advances the White hegemony.

Who the fuck are you talking to?
Where did I mention flat Earth, I presented images that Nasa issued that prove themselves to be fake.

Either you're one of those shit tier CIA-kikes doing your tough Navy Seal act or you replied to me by mistake.

There's a difference between a definite and indefinite article
'a' solar system and 'the' solar system

I think you are a bit confused. Heaviside version of Maxwell equations, when transformed into a wave equation do predict a finite speed of light.

They say nothing about it being a limit.
neither about polarity of speed or whatever bullshit the other user was speaking about.

I was taught 'a' solar system is always wrong because it should be 'a star system'. Sol is a particular star. But normalfags can't be assed to speak properly ever so hide your power level outside of science class.

Yeah you are the one acting like a tough guy making it patently obvious you;d shit yourself in real life if confronted by a 7 stone paki, let alone a strong white man.

Besides, all I did was provide clear evidence of NASA fraud, if that makes you angry, then good, if that makes you fantasise about beating up people you;ve no idea how hard they are in real life, then I must warn you, I'm a lot more dangerous than the rubber keys you;re pounding at right now.

How about you fucking off from this board and others like it, until you;re able to formulate some form of tangible argument without resorting to empty threats your evidently weak assed self-couldn't muster in real life.

How do your bosses deduce you worthless freaks are deserving of payment for your DisInfo postings when you;re so obviously low-quality shills?

those are mercury era boots, worn only on the inside of the spacecraft and designed to fit around the astronaut's IVA suit. the footprints on the moon were left from the apollo era EVA suits.

don't you have some bug fixing to do, pajeet?

Well duh, it wasn't always going to need a state to fund it. One day private ships may be obtainable.

Not samefag actually

Well you linked to one of my posts, so I thought I was talking to you.
Also I believe you're mixing me up with another user. I guess not using trips or names adds to the confusion.

But we do have ids. Just noticed.

well with genetic engineering within our grasp, we should edit a new race, based on the White races, with some tweaks like being more ruthless, more in-group loyal and less emphatic towards outer groups.
That while amping up intelligence and physical fitness if possible.

We need a race that is cuck-proof. Even if that means they will wipe us (the Old whites) out…

Norse gods have parallels to hindu, mesopotamian, canaanite and egyptian gods.

Agree with you about the gods thing.

As for his statement about gravity, he's possibly right, but not in the sense he demonstrates.

There is a school of thought that the universe has a universal "density"…call it an ether, but not in the sense of the old "ether as a gas" theory, but more of a "ether as an energy density" kind of way.
In this theory, gravity is not an attractive force, it is the pushing together of mass due to outside pressure…the way two bubbles are pushed together in water.
You may well rightly ask, "but would that not mean that "space" is a higher energy density then matter?…matter, which has always been thought of as "frozen energy?"
Yes, it would…and it would explain why radio waves, which seem to be a wave & not oscillating particles, can vibrate at such extraordinarily high frequencies, even though their medium seems to be "nothing."

Just as I observed before…while we joke that "there is no gravity, the Earth sucks," it may be true that "the Earth does not suck, the universe blows"…

I miss when the trolls used time cube, flat earth nonsense is just too easily debunked.

I was reading that at 16 yo. It's time to grow up, user. Even if you are underage, you should break free from these fantasies… do you think people will read that shit in a succesful empire? No, they would read about biographies of heroes and explorers.

How about we just get rid of the semites instead?

Debunk is then, come on. Tough guy. Do it now. Debate me.

I am not a troll. I don;t have time for childish trolling games. I just hate these threads about space on pol because space is one of the ultimate deceptions. And for the most part, pol is pretty good at cutting through the bullshit. But you guys still have not been red pille about NASA and space yet.

Saying White people did not land on the Moon like some WE WUZ KANGS nigger does make me angry enough to kill people, yes. But your perfectly safe here.

Ding Ding Ding Ding! Butthurt Britcuck detected! Explains everything.

Knew there was something foreign about you. You faggots are so cucked that you think no one in meat space ever gets whacked for real. Faggot, I'm from Jersey. We end cucks like you all the time no sweat. You're good though. Now I know why you are so retarded. I can safely disregard everything you say and lobby Trump to leave you all to your fate with your shitskins. You made my day, Thank you!

Your posts = HUR DUR I KEEL U I TOUGH MAN HUR HUR WHAT WERE WE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN? NEVER MIND THAT I KEEL U GANGSTER UGGA BOOGA

Can we please keep CWC in a zoo though? He's the funniest man that ever lived.

First kill all blacks, second exterminate all jews. Only then there's achance for space jerking. It's a common sense there are millions of habitable planets out there and universe is filled with life, doesn't really change naything if you find one more planet like that. All it shows me is NASA's getting closer and closer with the overton window to finally reveal aliens exist for the public.

Then why did NASA claim there were the exact same boots as worn by the astronauts on the Moon for several decades.
Only when the boot-print anomaly was highlighted years later by all kinds of fringe groups, on TV they never mentioned any contrary opinion to the jewish narratives, like the holohoax it's only ever one side, the establishments.
Then retrospectively did they claim they all had stacks of replacement air jordans on the impossible small craft that couldn't manage to get 300 metres from the spot in a hanger let alone into space.

They didn;t have several pairs of shoes or clothing to change into, perhaps you need to re-examine how small the craft was and was barely able to contain the three men it claimed flew to the Moon in it.

Honestly, everything that they claimed in the 60s has been undermined by their own claims and proofs put forward that they presented to the public decades after.

If you got into studying the Moon Landing post 1990s, then you'd be at a disadvantage to those who've been studying it since the 1960s as everything NASA claimed back then has had revisionist spins on it since then.

Your post = Lets exterminate millions of people so then we can venture fourth into space that is not even real, except for in my mind. I know this because NASA showed me pretty pictures and told me so.

Yes people, this is the world we live in. I feel sad for you.

The real comedy is he's made 29 posts like that under that same ID, each one more retarded and embarrassing than the last, God knows how many other IDs he's been doing the internet tough guy act with on this thread.
Just because he wants people to stop criticising NASA

Yes my friend. They have so many lies. Piled upon each other. Yet people still eat everything up they say and continue to pay these NASA con artists millions and millions every year.

lol yeah

Jahans is superior.
sage for ot although this thread is pretty trashed already

Rolling for Bogdangrad (f)

I'm a White gangster=Masculine White men that disregard kike laws and do as they please with force and cunning. I know you're just a british gelding but try to understand. We don't get dole checks here to shit post all day like you. We gotta work at something. Here in America we want nothing to do with britfags. You make us look weak by association.

Act? What so hard to believe that a pennyless White kid thrown into the slums of Jersey would become a successful but violent criminal? You want people not to believe in the goddamn Moon! I've been handed out red pills since the WCOTC days, getting banned from every chat room for speaking out against the kikes. Got people here to stop using "jews" and "non-whites" and say kikes and shitskins instead so that's something anyhow.

I'll check him out.

Oh boy, can't wait to read this thread entirely after my shift later. What did you guys came up with?

Also fuck off, I know NASA lies all the time and chemical space propulsion systems are the lowest tier even if extemely complicated. How did they overcome the van allen belts problem with manned missions. That's the riddle I never saw solved

Hi my name is Neil deGrasse Tyson. And I am going to prove gravity. *drops a microphone*
*Walks away in slow motion to the sound of morons cheering and clapping*

This is the world we live in.

Shut up you stupid idiot lol
Go stink up another discussion with your overly aggressive and non intellectual blabbering.

I am trying to get people to explore the possibility that what they know about the earth is wrong. I am not asking people to believe me. Ofcourse that would be stupid to just believe a random guy on the internet. I personally believe/know the earth is a flat plane, and so do many others now.
I want people to look into the flat earth, and even encourage them to be hostile to the idea, but as long as they investigate honestly. Try to be neutral during your research. It will shock people that debunking the flat earth is not an easy task. They will come to understand that it is in fact the heliocentric model that is full of holes. Holes that NASA continually attempt to fill, and quite frankly fail.

stopped reading

Only a balless britsh subject would find me 'overly aggressive' and the only reason your a flat Earther is because you are anti-American. You never mention that the japs, chinks, and Russians would have to be in on it too. Only NASA. Old NASA, when it was the last functioning fragment of the Third Reich at that. Fuck you.

Ayy lmao

How close? Not too close to be warm so the niggers or others don't come.

Erm, you clearly a retarded child, even if a grown adult physically, you present the mind of a infantile moron who wants to act tough for some unknown reason.

Holy fuck

Seriously, fuck off, not one post you;ve made has contributed to the discussion in any positive form, you've not argued against anything other than making idle threats to strangers for not believing in NASA self-evident lies.
So if you want to improve your lot on here, how about debating a single aspect that's been presented instead of childishly issuing threats on an internet messageboard or kindly fuck off.

Only a moron would not know the difference between your and you're.

I actually like the Americans for the most part. Though I have to say you're a terrible example. But regardless, the big boys are trying to talk science here, please go play with the blocks.

Checkin dem dank anti-FE faggotry dubs

Also I have just as much disdain for all those other "space" agencies. The reason NASA gets so much more attention is because they are the biggest fraudsters of them all.

Typical KIKE shill: disregards White achievement and even the prospect of White masculinity.

And yes, I do like to poke fun at retarded people. I am not a nice little britcuck guy like you, remember?

Thank you. You do realize that your condemnation is an endorsement to a real red-blooded American, right?

That guy is clearly just trying to push people's buttons and found you to be the easiest.
Also
Pleb.

Didn't say NASA never ever faked shit. They tried to fake climate change bullshit under king nigger by shutting off the thermometers on probes they landed on other planets. I know that the Germans we kidnapped got us to the Moon. You britcucks should definitely stay here on Earth though. Traitorous cucks can't be trusted for shit.

I do not understand your point. To be quite honest I have hardly understood anything you have said or understood how it's even relevant to this thread.
Look, I am a nationalist myself. I believe in each country being ruled by themselves and not by foreign interests.

All I am talking about now is the shape of the earth and the very basic reality of our existence. I don't claim to know it all, I just know that the earth is not ball. I am not going to reply to you anymore. Because I have the distinct feeling I am being trolled to fuck here.

Welp, good luck with that. There are borders in that process though. For me flat Earth theory sounds so stupid it's practically unconsiderable. I mean it with all respect but you should focus your anti-government vendetta on something else, like intrinsic redshift in quasars and galaxies. Something that fucks up Hubble's Law, and by extrapolation Big Bang Theory and star charts based on redshifts.

I mean, how do you think flat Earth is real if we have observable Moon and Sun eclipses, sattelite systems, Coriolis effect, Storms never crossing the equator, videos of spinning Sun that show it's a sphere so why shouldn't our Plane/Planet be one as well. How do you even explain wind structures like westerlies and trades.

I've scientifically considered flat Earth and came to the conclusion it's fake and garbage tier even on /x/

Nope. I seriously have zero regard for the life of flat Earth retards and now also britcucks thanks to this thread. And I've always enjoyed hurting people I don't like. Do you guys have even one molecule of testosterone in your bodies?

If you do truly believe in a flat Earth I would maintain that is grounds to declare you legally retarded and I do enjoy making fun of retarded people. (I'm a bad man.)

I came to this thread to ask why all these shills are disregarding Dr. White's warp drive even though we had many threads here about it recently and then you flat Earth shills show up and fag out everything. I tell you honestly that I would kill anyone talking about that in real life and you don't believe that I don't care about your worthless britcuck life. That about sums it up for me. What aren't you clear on?

Holy shit, I know I just said I won't reply again but

Can you even accept for a moment that this story itself is a bunch of bullshit?

People pick and choose what fantasy they want to believe.

I agree, the flat earth idea sounds so retarded, this is the very reason so many people fall into the trap of never actually honestly looking into it. You claim to have actually looked into it, but came out still believing it's rubbish. Fine. But judging from your novice questions, pretty much entry level questions into basic science, I would say you didn't really honestly look into it.

I can't and won't hold your hands. I can point you to research areas though. Which I have already.

Kek, that's the moment Johny realised he is being rused. Nice baitman, user

Can't hover a helicopter and watch earth move below. But when a rocket goes "straight up" it makes a big arch because it "leaves earth." Okay.

Just go to the 10 minute mark in the last video he posted, absolute side destroying comedy.

Is it possible to bring the asteriods close to the Earth to create the Artificial planet in the distant future?

Again, I'm not a scientist, I am a gangster. I am looking for unconventional ways to make money and get leverage on people and organizations. Technology can help with that so I keep my eyes and ears open. Being a space gangster would be pretty sweet. We might physically wipe out the kikes soon but kike ideas will persist afterward by memes and that's dangerous. Flat Earth seems like a kike idea to me. NASA in 1969 wasn't kiked. NASA in 2016 wasn't even functional it was so kiked. Things changes over time.

After seeing the ISS with my own two fucking eyes? No, never. Been up for 30 hours here and fading fast so please to tell, what in the hell are asteroids supposed to be in all your mumbo-jumbo if they aren't space rocks?

No, I am not a troll. But to answer those questions would require I sit here and write so much text. I don't want to do that, there are already tons of explanations for all these points you mention.

But to give an absolute basic explanation of a few points. The sun and moon rotate around the flat plane of the earth from east to west, both the sun and moon are the same size but the sun and the moon travel at different speeds. An eclipse is when the sun and moon come in line on their travels.

How about you answer me how ships don;t actually go over the curve of the earth has globeheads like to claim. You get a p900 camara with amazing zoom, and that ship comes right back into view again, when according to your model the ship should be below way to much curve to be seen.

Fuck Yes! We can do it now!

I do not know what those lights are which we all see. I never claimed to know it all. I am pretty sure the slow moving silent light we see moving across the sky at night is a some kind of high altitude aircraft or balloon. That is just speculation. But you believe it's a rock that has been traveling through space for millions of years and is smashing into our ball earth. You only believe this because you have been fed this image since you were a child.

I'm a basic bitch at science, but doesn't hot air and cool air refract light differently?

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

I could add there's something called tides like pic related, you must have heard of them I think. Water horizon isn't constant in time. Observations prepared on low and done on high can be contradictory

Fucking hell, what are the mods doing? Why isn't this flat-earth shill rangebanned already?

Any change in medium effects waves that travel through it. To what degree obviously depends on a lot.

DO NOT ENGAGE; ONLY REPORT.

They are not mirages. If that is what you're trying to say. You see the ship miles and miles out wit the p900. And they reach a point where the bottom part of the boat becomes mirrored slighty, then after even more distance the ship appears to be floating in the air. If we lived on a globe the ship would be well below the horizon line. This itself is proof the earth is flat!

Ok listen, you can circumnavigate the earth on a flat model, it is simply a circle around the north pole center. Interesting to note if you wish to research it, no one has ever circumnavigated the earth from north to south. Look it up. They have not done so because north to south circumnavigation is impossible.

oh no somehow has a different view, ban him!

I hope so.

The problem is to stop them from going down to the Earth and create a massive crater.

I am fully aware of this guy, he has lost so many debates it is unfunny. Yet he carries on with his shilling.

Well fuck me for even expecting a half-assed explanation. Thanks, I guess. Had a meteor crash through the tree in my back yard with a big "crack" in Jersey. Split in two and broke a large limb off the tree. Ugly looking thing that looked like a blue turd but I liked it. Religious nutter in the outskirts of my family threw one half of it away while I was at school during her "flat Earth" phase that lasted all of a week, cause debils. Other half is hopefully in one of these boxes I was supposed to be organizing but instead I'm on a Mongolian shadow puppet board with no fucking sleep in me. Good night or good morning, you all. I'm going stay on /x/ for a while with the normal people.

FE can provide all the proofs needed cause we've done our work to debunk the globe model. Globetards cognitive dissonance is what holds them back. We call you fags cause thats what you are for not being willing to investigate and instead spew bad science and fallacies. It's not scary once you reach the conclusion that the globe is a lie, it will literally remove layers of conditioned filth from your mindset. Why do you think so many people here are advocating for FE, because trolling? paid shills? Be real, we are trying to free you just like Hitler did nothing wrong.

Gravitational waves were observed and charted on September the 14th, 2015. You enjoy dismissing evidence of gravity by using concepts like 'density', while ignoring that density is an explanation of the effects of gravity and mass.
Density is not demonstrable or consistent unless you are simultaneously demonstrating the persistent effects of gravity.

You don't know what the internet is or how it operates, flat-earthers are a minority of minorities within 8/pol/ which is a minority of minorities despite access to billions of people on line who could theoretically argue your viewpoint if only you could actually demonstrate a failure in the globe model.
should be a bannable offense.

You stupid fucker, do you realize i can fucking prove all of you wrong with a sun dial? Now listen up close, and i mean this sincerely and with all of my heart: Fucking wash your mouth with some 12 gauge and stop consuming the precious resources of this earth, because you're literally less advanced than the niggers in africa.

Oh, a flat earther? This is great!
Either:

Or

you're a troll anyway but might as well

posting fictional technology. just build this f*** thing and build a base on the moon and film the earth from space(no cgi). just do it. all this discussions could be ended easily, well, apparently it's not, which is kind of proof. Logic isn't the strength of most people. i'm not religious!

Hmm no more like silencing the truth.

I am done here anyway. Telling the truth is often attacked and silenced.

Hopefully I encouraged at least one person to look into it with the eyes of a child and shed their ego.

Titan rains liquid methane, you fucking dolt.

>>>/x/

telegraph .co.uk/news/science/space/11769030/Impossible-rocket-drive-works-and-could-get-to-Moon-in-four-hours.html

news. nationalgeographic .com/2016/11/nasa-impossible-emdrive-physics-peer-review-space-science/

inquisitr .com/2290992/german-researchers-confirm-nasas-em-drive-test-results/

computerworld .com/article/3143783/space-technology/the-rocket-engine-that-breaks-the-laws-of-physics.html

space .com/34797-impossible-space-engine-emdrive-study-published.html

businessinsider .com/leaked-nasa-paper-suggests-the-impossible-em-drive-really-could-work-2016-11

Please end your life.

oh wow the media which we all trust so much says NASA is making incredible technology! It must be true.

Because pol, we all know the media tells the truth right?

EM Drive still hasn't been confirmed to work in absolute vacuum. The Cannae Drive test is coming soonish, though.
I still believe it because recent revelations in vacuum theory through Quantized Inertia imply that the EM Drive is consistent with post-Newton physics models. The McCulloch papers are fascinating. I'll be certain when he publishes a testable relationship to the EM drive, since the ideal equation presented so far has been dead on, close-ish, and impressively far off, on a case-by-case testing basis.

EM drive is public domain tech because NASA payed for its development. Lots of people are making them right now. Ya know, not everyone is a useless retarded nigger who doesn't know how to build something from blue prints.

retarded goon faggot posting, go back to the 2009 4/x/ board your tards killed you shit eating nigger.

First off, NASA does not pay for shit, the tax payer does.
Who are the people making these EM drives? Where are they? Got any facts to back that claim up?

The only thing NASA makes is balloon footage with a gopro camara for the curve of the earth. And lots of photoshops of the earth. I mean come on, just look at the damn images they try to pass off as real. They even admit to them being composites. Why can't they just take lots of pictures of the earth from space? Why always fakes??

Nice argument friend

(Heiled)
As another user mentioned, that's when traveling at the speed of light. Unless the star moves closer in the next thousand years, or space travel for long periods of time becomes more feasible, humans won't got there.
That's not to say that it's unimportant. The first attempts at large scientific endeavors are often baby steps.

.>>9342699
Such has the art of communication advanced that we now find this to be the more common response on this board to any legitimate statement that the establishment doesn;t approve of, instead of direct and contrary debate with supportive facts.

Interestingly, all those spouting abuse, threats and mindless demands to conform to the establishment's will are allowed to remain here, posting insults, threats and abuse without once fairly responding to any honest query being made.

I call it the Anglin effect, where the CIA have astroturfed a forum so badly that the only permitted speech is kike approved DisInfo alone or dozens of hasbara kikes will descend on a thread and continue a spiral of abuse without once addressing the argument.

Dr. White wants confirmation, you faggot. You could ask NASA for the blue prints and schematics and take them to a contractor to build one right now if you could scrape together enough of your 'bennies' checks. Run search on 'em drive' 'Dr. Harold White' 'real warp drive' or 'NASA warp drive.' Want me to hold your cock too? I don't care. It's your mental retardation, not mine. I need some damn sleep. Up for 33 hours now for fuck's sake.

That's just liquid farts, user. I'm totally immune to that stuff.

Yes exactly. I try to be civil. But as I've stated before, they really do think anything other than what they were taught and told starting from childhood is absurd. And the natural response is volatile and aggressive. Interesting because most other topics of disagreement do not normally produce such a reaction.

Perhaps this just shows how deep the control is on peoples minds. They are allowed to think they have been red pilled on most subjects, just not the really important stuff.

I have looked it up. Lots of controversy about it. Nothing solid at all.

The design of such thrusters and the theories that attempt to explain how they might work are all matters of controversy, more so claims that it is an example of a reactionless drive, in violation of conservation of momentum.[5][19]

John C. Baez, a mathematical physicist at the University of California, Riverside, and Australian science fiction writer Greg Egan said that as of 2006 the positive results reported by Shawyer were likely misinterpretations of experimental errors.[20]

Physicists Eric W. Davis at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin, and Sean M. Carroll at the California Institute of Technology,[21] have said in 2015 that the thrust measured in both the Dresden University experiments and in earlier Eagleworks publications were indicative of thermal effect errors.

White's 2014 conference paper suggested that resonant cavity thrusters could work by transferring momentum to the "quantum vacuum virtual plasma".[22] Baez and Carroll criticized this explanation, because in the standard description of vacuum fluctuations, virtual particles do not behave as a plasma; Carroll also noted that the quantum vacuum has no "rest frame", providing nothing to push against, so it can't be used for propulsion.[23][24]

White's 2016 peer-reviewed paper[9] invoked the pilot-wave theory to suggest how the quantum vacuum could be used to generate thrust, however the paper noted that such interpretations are “not the dominant view of physics today.”[1]

be more reddit, faggot

Same fag.

Yeah, so the kikes that scribble numbers on a chalk board to tell Whitey not to even try and build a warp drive are pissed because their worthless scribbles that have always been fake are now proven fake to all thanks to Dr. White disregarding those same kikes and going his on way. Gee, why would the kikes lie to us little old goyim? Maybe to keep us trapped here, just like you want us to be?

Idiot.

I am leaving now anyway. A man can only drop so many based as fuck red pills in one day. I need to go rest.

Kikes are this stupid folks.

To be honest, all that proves is that life is profoundly contagious. We have, throughout the entire 4.3 billion year history of this planet, exactly ONE example of abiogenesis. Abiogenesis could be very rare, but once life gets started it gets all over the place.
Its certainly possible this universe is lousy with life, but its not certain.

Back to the other proxy now, eh?

It's warp drive as far as us Honkies are concerned and you kikes are toast anyhow. New Masada-style suicide when?

In the trash you go

You know I'm not arguing that EM drive doesn't work, right? It does, but you are misrepresenting it like some faggot redditor and their graphene fantasies.

This always bothered me too. It's like view distance in GTA Vice City.

Nigger, space is a fact. Moon landing is a fact. Warp drive is now a fact. All very inconvenient for you kikes but them's the breaks.

Look, acceleration without fuel is warp drive. I'd bet you everything that you can get it past 186,000 miles a second too. Just embrace it. All kike bullshit pseudo-science is wrong. We space brothers now.

Damn, that video is convincing. Can anyone refute the claims made in the video??

lol no its electromagnetic propulsion you stupid faggot. Brotip: you won't be able to use light to make something go faster than light, so this won't be getting you going faster then c any time soon.

Also it isn't fuel-less, its propellant-less. Big difference.

lol ok have fun believing in fantasy. Just ignore all the evidence that it was a total hoax. Ignore the fact that NASA even accidentally admitted the fact they can't get passed the so called van allen radiation belt yet.

In my opinion the van allen radiation belt is just the mainstream term for the firmament. But that is another topic. And possibly just speculation on my part which I admit. Nevertheless, NASA did admit to not being able to have shielding to get through the radiation belt.

How did they manage to do just that decades ago? Answer that.

Yes, in fact anyone who's looked up at the sky can do that. That's why this is stupid shill shit.

"Electromagnetism" as it is taught today has been too jewed to even properly explain why the EM drive works. Might be making it's own gravity or ether or vibrating the ether. Ether being the stuff that electromagnetic waves-wave.

I'll have fun living on the fucking Moon lobbing orbital bombs at flat Earth fags.

And this is your answer. Stupid insults. Debating you guys is flawless victory every time. You just have nothing but childish insults.

You really ought to try opening a book for once, you might learn something fam. This one I found in an antique store for $10. It's written by a lolbergtarian who hates strong leaders by it's interesting to see different historical perspectives, and history from a slightly less kiked period in history.

Those religions are Semitic religions, from Semitic peoples, you cannot ignore that.

but* it's interesting to see

Fuck off. Your NASA and doubtful science dickriding is Tyson-tier. Get back to reddit, where you belong.

So you're an anti-relativist? shadilay.

Reported for intl.

Kill yourself.

nigger I'm just telling you a fact that has been historically accepted by Christians for over a thousand years. But since you're too lazy to read, I'll greentext the important part.

That fact originates in the Christian faith faggot.

Debating? I'm mocking you for being a retard because I am a ne'er-do-well. That what this thread became the instant you flat Earth fags showed up.

Of course. I believe in lots of shit that I can't prove to others but happened to me so I know it's real. Almost got snatched and raped by the govt as a kid. Now with pizzagate, people are willing to listen to that at least.

Man, how did a thread about such a neat discovery turn into this?

Wow that hunk of bald rock looks so superior to Earth, right?
You spacefags are so fucking retarded it hurts.

Yeah, oh so sorry. My mistake. I guess White people all peacefully converted to kikeism and none of our unique culture was destroyed in the process. Good on you to point that out.

CTR or the "Crew" as they like to call themselves now, son.

Because people are waking up to the NASA bullshit.

Here is a NASA picture of pluto. They are mocking us.

As an impartial observer, I have to say the globe-theory proponents ITT are not very convincing.
You sound just like someone who refuses to admit the possibility of the Holocaust being questionable.
If the globe theory is so easily proven, why not give us something instead of

shuddup now, if we keep repeating that, niggers and muslims want to immigrate there..

NASA literally means to deceive in Hebrew.

Reported for intl.

Because the mods are paid shills. >>>/sudo/8334

You can interpret the facts however you like, the writer of this book considers Christianity to be one of the things that has made Europe great, calling out Rome for being (what they were) sinful heathens who engaged in debauchery.
I'm not even against Christianity or implying that it's resulted in the destruction of European identity/culture, I just acknowledge that it has a Semitic origin.

We all would appear toagree for the most part that colonizing space and the universe has to come after we solve earth-bound problems like the kikes and the sandniggers, and after we do that we're going to have to take a closer look at the nature of modern Christianity and whether it keeps Europeans down or not. It's partially relevant to the thread.

Care to guess how many times I've been banned despite you race traitors announcing your reports like this so many times? I'll give you a hint: It's the same as the number of truths found in your Semitic religious texts.

We're likely going to import some kind of religion to our future space colonies, and the nature of Christianity is going to be a key role in the decision making of whether we're keeping it or not.

Reported for intl.
Reported for ban evasion.

D&C the thread

No taxes and no skraelings in space. I can make do with the rest.

Don't look at me. I don't want to convince anyone of anything. Keep doing whatever, ya foreigners. I'm just looking for comedic material from retards because CWC is in a dry spell and flat Earth fags are even dumber than him. Not funnier, but dumber.

If you worship a kike, then you are worshiping a kike. On your own head be it. Don't get angry with me. Odin will not favor you.

Look how local the sun is as well. It creates a hot spot on the earth. It is not 93 million miles away people.

Flat earth is a jewish psyop to dull the mind or distract it.

No shit, there are no legit flat Earthers in 2017 and if there was they wouldn't be hanging out here.

I feel I made a relevant point on why Christianity and religion is relevant to the thread so I don't think it's D&C.

Wrong.

You're first into the ovens.

You're a race traitor for worshiping a Semite and a Semitic deity, exalting a false religion responsible for the Semitic hegemony under which we live today.
And I cannot be reported for ban evasion if I've never been banned.

what the fuck shot that baleoon sown?

It's inevitable that we're going to split on how life will be/should be in our future space colonies, it's not like there's much else to talk about on this issue.

do you even know what fish eye lens is?

It burst

it's not like there's much variety in what direction this thread was going, we have to get our shit together before we go interstellar*

Pressure. The higher you go the less atmospheric pressure there is, so it inevitable burst.

These threads always devolve into /x/-tier bullshit and psuedo science.

All the others were wide angle lenses which distort the footage.

If I am wrong than I am truly sad White people can be that crazy. That's on par with CWC's taint hole. (please don't post it.)

If Flat Earthers are so dumb, then why have so few anons posting any evidence demonstrating this to be so.
Instead it's being derailed into theological religious discourse (if Oy Vey Christ on a Stick, could ever be described as such) or steamrolled with mindless threats of physical violence, and lots of childish insults.
Either way, to the impartial observer, it looks like every NASA fanatic is a moron who cn hardly string two words together without sperging out and turning the discussion into something else entirely.

How about demonstrating your superiority and please something a little more valid than.
"Look up at the sky nigger, that's all the evidence for NASA anyone ever needs"
Because even with those who believe NASAs lies would class you as a moronic cunt for that shit-tier response.

So if it's so easy to prove NASA does not lie, then show something that can convince us that NASA isn;t a giant hoax.

Because the only side that looks bad from this thread's perspective at least, are those vilifying others for daring to question NASA.

Then claiming ownership of Holla Forums as a place for those who do not investigate anything our elites tell us to believe.

Please just some sound demonstration that the claims of those questioning NASA are wrong, shouldn't be hard considering how much supportive evidence you must have on hand to be so convinced that your NASA is true.

Its a wasted effort if you dispel it all as false.

This is not really an issue of race. It is about truth. The earth is flat, do fe know how the whole system works. No. But we know the earth is not a spinning globe that orbits the sun, which in turn orbits the milky way galaxy, which itself is shooting through the universe at amazing speeds.

Just look into the north star polaris. It is always in the center of the night sky with all the other stars going around it. They like to claim that there is axial precession and the north star is not always the north star. But that has never been observed ever. Through all of recorded history the north star has always been the north star. How is that so if we are zooming through space, why would the north star always remain and why do the other stars follow a circle path around the earth? Sure the other stars do change position throughout the year but always return back to how they were. The north star is constant.

How about no? I don't care about you. I saw the fucking ISS zip through space over my head. You can too if you look to see what it's flying over at that "evil" NASA website. Oh that's right, anything that proves space is real is fake because space is fake, huh? Even the shit you see with your own eyes.

Reported for intl.

Good thing I don't, then, huh? Reported for intl.

Actually I've seen the light go across the night sky as well. And like you I always called it the ISS. With what I know now, I know it is not the ISS. Do I know for sure what that light is? No I do not. Does that completely destroy the flat earth model? No it does not. Some people speculate on what it might be. But to weigh that up against all the other incredible evidence for the flat earth and say.. see! The earth must be a globe because I can see what I think is ISS, is just wrong sorry.

I specifically asked for replies that weren't
So you respond with.

Do not be so harsh with your words. Remember we were them not long ago. Also insults just cause the person to become more defensive than before. And then logic won't be processed, just more angry words.

sorry I misread. You were not being harsh. I have just gotten used to seeing insults flying, I had to re read it.

If your god isn't a kike then what is the report about, faggot? I've been slugging it out with flat Earth shills for hundreds of posts and now you suddenly show up to report me? Fuck you, you circumcised cock sucker.

They're called binoculars goddammit. Magnification? Get some. You're crazy as CWC. Congrats. I saw ISS clearly.

If you refuse to look at the sky, there's no hope for you. Total madness.

Sorry to burst your bubble my dude but that shit ain't real.
youtu.be/5e-RnKAN9qY

Only because you come off with a holier than thou attitude and a semi arrogant tone. May want to change that.

Holy shit, are you the same guy who made that Navy Seals pasta?

I know it's not ISS because ISS is not real. As stated, I do not know what that which we are seeing. Can you not conceive that it may be a deception?

Are you aware that NASA have been caught faking space? Air bubbles caught rising through "space" on all there footage. Astro(nots) nearly drowning in space, so they had to be given snorkels. Video footage inside the ISS of the astro(nots) being pulled on harnesses and also evidence of green screen manipulation.

Only because I have to battle such hostility. How can I sound arrogant though when I have said many times in this thread that I do not know it all.

You know ISS isn't real only because someone else told you, which is your entire argument in this thread about flat earth. You follow it because someone else told you.

Also
Gee I wonder why.

You're slipping, you contradicted yourself.

What you see is likely either a high altitude drone or balloon. A "space station" the size of a house would not be visible from hundreds of miles away with binoculars. Pics related are examples of high altitude "satellites".

Eat shit and die, kike.

Its 249, and it has reflective material on it. Whether it be the panels, instruments, hell even the porthole windows.

Need to consider where we are though. It bantz.

Nope, I'm the "cops are flown to israel for pizza parties and have been for generations" guy. I'm also an extremely violent criminal in real life.

I saw it. It was not worth the tax money spent on the fucking thing, but it's there. Now I believe in lots of shit other people don't but I don't try to convince them about it because it is not important. I need White people to get off their ass and kill kikes but I do not need for them to for example; believe in ghosts, or the Jersey Devil, or time travel, or aliens. Not right now anyway. For a long while I wanted to live like the Omega man and have nothing to do with nobody but I need people to whack some hebrews. For most else I don't care. And why the hell would anyone try to convince me of something? I 'm not going to part with one thieving red cent anyway.

Not in the slightest. You've looked only within the narrow confines of a limited world with a limited view, daring not to even step into the realm of "what if". You don't even bother to look into other arguments and tut tut when anyone dares call you out.

For an intl/CIA/kike shill you're slipping really bad, step up.

Slurp a chode.

Holographic universe ala David Ike? I'm familiar with some of that. I'm more of an ancient aliens, Al Bielek, Riley Martin kind of guy. Riley Martin gave a layman's explanation of the fucking EM drive ages ago for one thing.

You're really not worth it, but it keeps you from shitting up the rest of the board. So lets continue, shall we?

metabunk.org/earth-curvature-refraction-experiments-debunking-flat-concave-earth.t6042/
Have fun, if you are who you say you are.

Fuck me, 54 comments in and not one post to demonstrate your superior knowledge, just mindless "Navy Seals" tier threats and more grandstanding, while offering not one jot of information to convince anyone otherwise.

I could understand so many comments if you at least just once offered something tangible and sound in support of your assertion, instead you simply abuse threaten and sound like a 12 year old flu-jab affected child, angry at his father for only being a Walmart security guy instead of the tough New York cop you wanted him to be.

No human can look up at the sky with his bare eyes and see anything to prove a solitary claim made by NASA.

That's even if what they say is true.

We have Nikon P900 cameras now that can take images of the moon and celestial bodies in greater detail than NASA ever afforded us.
Why have Nikon cameras got better quality images of the Moon that NASA with theior multi-billion dollar satellites that can look into space and reproduce images from millions of lights years away, yet cant take a decent photon of the other side of the Moon and Earth with any level of detail greater than a crayon drawing?

Now I know your a tough New York gangster, determined to intimidate kids on an internet forum, but how about your share some of that incredible wealth of wisdom and knowledge you have about NASAs evidence, that way you can be helping the next generation avoid making the same mistakes you made of being New York's number one gangster who abuses and threatens kids on the internet,

Whoa, pops, calm down with the bantz.

I'm glad my dad gave up on being a cop before I was born. Saved me from getting raped or sacrificed to yahweh/moloch. What's so hard to believe about a man with nearly no regard for human life? Most especially the lives of shabbos goyim? I nearly died many times over stupid shit like illness and accident and you know what I thought about just as the lights were about to go out? All of the assholes I let slide that I could have easily done away with. They were going to outlive me and they had not a touch of gratitude for my mercy. I changed that about my life. I never ever cared about proving anything except kikes planning and trying to pull off their White genocide and they do my work for me these days.

So telescopes and binoculars are cg'ed in real time by NASA? Seriously?

No, formerly Jersey. We (non-kike gangsters) were/are at war with Jew York for obvious reason. Kill'em all!

Gotta be a gelded britcuck. It's text on a screen, nigger.

What the fuck? I love being a gangster. Highly recommended. I like money, power, and hurting people. Outlaws are the only free people in this kike police state (pizza police state).

i know its google. fuck you, its cute

I interpreted that as the Earth and Moon were first shocked and scared to see the other system so overcrowded and with so many mixed planets, but then were overjoyed when they realized how far away that was, and how much better it is when you dont have chinky eyed asian planets etc squeezing you out.
Whoops, looks like its time to hire new propagandists.

After looking into the flat earth thing for a bit I have to say that the most damning evidence against it is that one cannot see Polaris from the southern hemisphere.

But what I still cant understand it that according to the official story, a 6 ft tall person should see the horizon at 3 miles away. Why is it then, that with a high powered camera or a scope, one can see farther than three miles? According to round earth theory, no matter how much you zoom in you could never see farther than the horizon.

What kind of weapon is the h'whyte guy shooting?

No matter the amount of filming done, it will always be claimed to be fake, because the CIA is not yet done with that particular disinfo narrative. You think the well poisoning is just going to stop? There's no such thing as proof for any of these idiots, and the best way to ask them is if they've studied any trig or calculus in order to check the equations. Not a single one of them has.

NO THEY FUCKING AREN'T, RETARD. DO YOU EVEN HAVE BASIC FUCKING SHAPE RECOGNITION? I SHIGGY DIGGY

wew lad, nice find.

What are you shilling against, chaim?

CIA promotes Helter Skelter race agitation like Obama's BLM and Trumps neo-con counter-jihadi kikery.
They also promote all the jewish sciences including NASA.

You're starting to sound like Anglin and Weev calling any criticism of the alt-right jewish infiltrators as the work of antifa.
It doesn't make sense to use the CIA as a group determined to make people question their reality.

The MO of the CIA is to make you hate the enemies isreal tells you to, and vote either Democrat or Republican and want to fight isreals wars to defend America's freedumbs.
Regardless of who gets in

It's a stretch, at most. They're similar images but they look nothing alike. I'd believe it if the ice structures were similar, but they're simply not. Honestly it's also a artist's representation so someone could just be dog-whistling that video as a joke, also.
No it isn't. The sun is slightly higher and the camera is at a lower angle in reference to the ground. Plus, there aren't any of the three pyramids in the background for the nasa image.

We cannot begin colonizing the stars whilst non-whites exist. We must stop non-whites, especially kikes, from leaving the planet the planet at all costs. unless they're being fired out of a cannon into the sun

Bingo!

That's my dream too, literal fantasy of mine since a child, fire them into the heart of the Sun.
Whether it will get them there or not is irrelevant, as far away from here we can and as close to the burning Sun is always a winner when it comes to ideas of what to do with the eternal enemy of mankind.

We tried that it didnt work, instead they control our governments and media into having us voting in lying politicians who will get us to fight every war isreal can throw at them until the last white man is no more.

No fire them into the heart of the Sun as Pink Floyd said is still the best idea of them all.

The Book of Lost Tales Vol. 1 - J. R. R. Tolkien

Oy vey, subtle twist to suggest that it is now claimed radioactivity doesn;t exist.

Radioactivity evidently exists, most of us have microwaves in our kitchens to demonstrate it for themselves.
Possession of a microwave doesn't quite yet prove that the ISS is really up in our lower orbit allowing astronauts to throw water around for livestreamed school presentations forgetting the dangers of water in such a spacecraft hurtling around the Earth at tens of thousands of miles an hour, nor does it mean that Stanley Kubrick's movie production of the Moon Landings was real.

No one but you suggested radiation isn't real.

Do you see the disconnect here?

nifs.ac.jp/report/NIFS-886.pdf

You can probably create the magnetic field needed by just running superconductor rings around the planet. It would be a pain in the ass to build and probably wouldnt happpen unless you already had significant colonization and industry there, but it could be built with current technology.

youtu.be/5PYgeYawuXc

also remember nolan's intercucker…

I am the FE poster from before. And I see that all my posts pretty much have been deleted. Way to go mods. Silence those who you disagree with. We both know you gave nothing back, just insults, bans, and wiping posts. And when you tried to debate me, you lost.

We've got to permanently invalidate the jewish memetic weapon of "antisemitism" before they use it to worm their way into our future!

Care to answer these questions then, nigger?

Not only do they not see Polaris, a person in Cape of Good Hope and a person in Puerto Natales see new starts that those at the North Pole would not see, despite being further apart between the two on a circle than to the north pole

Show, don't tell.

Never.

I am not going to spend ages typing out answers for every question because I spent 6 hours today putting my thoughts here on this thread, and the mods banned and deleted everything I did. So fuck off tbh. Watch this though it gives answers to some.

Why don't you try and answer why a ship that has gone "over the curve" can stil be seen if you zoom in with equipment? Try giving us some answers for once huh?

AND YES I WAS BANNED AGAIN AND MY POSTS DELETED. THE MODS ON THIS BOARD ARE COWARDS. SO GO AHEAD AND DELETE MY POST AND BAN ME AGAIN. I AM NOT COMING BACK AFTER THIS. SO YAY YOU WON, YOU DELETED THE VOICE, THAT MEANS YOU WON RIGHT!?

And the stupid thing is, non FE people are asking fe people questions, but we cannot answer because I for one am being silenced. The mods need gassing.

No, time runs slower, thus the clock ticks more each second. It time ran faster then the clocks would be slower.

Try using TOR, jewgle/firefox vpns, or just normal VPNs, those are more to your liking. Whenever you can, knock these out sometime;

I am sorry the mods on this board are suppressing free speech. I would like to speculate on some of those but frankly I am quite despondent now because everything I have done thus far has been deleted. I expect this to be deleted very soon. Blame them, not me.

Flat earthers are a long standing disinformation campaign designed to discredit anyone by association

What the shit. That actually made me think. Any further info about this?

FE and religious D&C are the only mental viruses left that Holla Forums still hasn't built up an immunity towards. We're pretty much inoculated against all manner of bullshit and psychological attack, but those two subjects always manage to drive a wedge between anons.

Which is why shills, alphabet drones, SJWs, trolls, and cucks use them.

This thread is an excellent example.

Regardless, anyone who's been on 8pol for more than a few months knows all this - it's the autistic newfags who keep screeching REEEEEEE every time a thread is derailed. The rest of us long ago learned to read between the lines. It makes it a pain in the ass to have to skim threads for quality responses, but we've dealt with worse.

Holla Forums endures.

Care to explain?

This is pretty incredible. Imagine how humans would have developed if we lived in a system where we could actually SEE the physical features of other planets in the sky? The incentive for space exploration would be exponentially higher. I imagine that if there are intelligent beings on these planets that they have already found ways to travel between their local planets.

We need to get our asses in gear and get propulsion technology moving again.

Another thread ruined by fedoras…

That is a load of bullcrap.
You globeheads just cannot stand up to debate. So you run away, delete posts, yell, scream that we are shills and disinfo.

Sorry to ruin your space fantasy.

This question just popped in to my mind.

Why would the zionist/shills/jews whatever be trying to make you stop believing or at the very least question the globe model. It is what they have been shoving down your throat since forever. Why would they suddenly be trying to make you think it's flat? You say, well it discredits the rest of the things we say on here by association.
And you know what, I agree with that. It probably would. But the truth is the truth. But that still is no excuse for just looking in to it privately, there is no need for anyone to publicly admit to anything.

I honestly believe the flat earth is the number 1 biggest secret the powers that be hold the most dear. And they absolutely do not want you to think the earth is flat. If they did, they would not have NASA faking space for decades.

FEers may be retarded but globehead is a fucking choice insult.

Stick to the lies that aren't so easily disproved as a simple search, or just go back to time cube since that is too incomprehensible to be debated.

You know what makes me doubtful about NASA is that they can claim whatever and no one can verify their claims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax

You are not a special snowflake. You are literally retarded.

They're just disinfo shills and trolls, user. The disinfo shills have an agenda and the trolls just do it for lulz. I personally don't feel like compiling a copypasta to BTFO these trolls, but all you need to know is that it's just more well poisoning bullshit. If you wanted to btfo them with math, I suggest doing it right here, then people can scap it and we can have the matter settled once and for all.

Here's a 17 year old debunking your asinine world view.

Pro tip: most of the people dogmatically spewing your narrative don't understand how gyroscopes even work.

What's the chance of this being orchestrated by the mods?

Refresh the thread, fuckwit.

I'm going to go ahead and say it's because you people have the intellectual capacity of retarded niggers like this and are proposing oppositional views to reality with nothing but blind assertions and child like reasoning to justify your position.

Fake news

CHECK OUT THIS FORBIDDEN EMBED FAM
IMKIKEFY ON SUICIDE WATCH

wew m7

Under God-Emperor Trump we will land man on one of those planets. You mark my fucking words.

Wow I bet you really analyzed the criticism of that video and experiment in detail to be absolutely sure of your worldview :^)

All I want to know is what is in Antarctica. Why can no one walk from one side of the continent to the other side? There are no active flights directly passing over Antarctica. And so, is there a barrier at the edge of the world? Why won't anyone answer these questions? To conquer space, conquering Antarctica is a priority.

I see all these videos on Youtube of people filming long distance stuff that is supposed to not be visible due to the curvature of the Earth, but the objects are fully visible at 9+ miles and stuff. How is this possible?

Also what is this stuff about moonlight making things colder than being in the shade? I just found this shit last night, what the fuck is going on?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQsdkS_1gE

Not only that there's been an international military treaty in place for almost 60 years forbidding anyone but small escorted groups to outlying islands from going there.
youtu.be/gKvWWY03IAw

looked like it's a seaworld. The other one looked like one of the jovian planets.

That's a big if, but that shouldn't stop us from continuing to explore. Europeans reach for the stars, after all. Niggers focus on what is immediately useful and live in mud huts. It is exciting that there are three rocky planets in the habitable zone. While humans may never travel to that particular system, systems with more than one potentially habitable planet would probably give future trips more likelihood of success.

We must never allow kikes off of earth; the universe would never forgive us.

That made me think of something. If settlements are ethnically homogeneous…even if niggers got sent to space, they would die out of their own accord.

What about the ESA, Roscosmos or any of the other big space agencies?

Oops, wrong file.

Flat earthers please leave
Your fucking retarded and you ideas don't make sense
If the earth is flat how does gps work?

check 'em

BEHOLD THE FORBIDDEN EMBED OF R/POLITICS!!!

The ONLY fucking truth about this shit… Everything else is practically dogma from spergs addicted to the idea of some kind of technocracy.

I mean not that science isn't politics, because, it is, but, you are right that most of these threads are garbage.

The majority of them have been an OP spewing buzzwords and PopSci bullshit.

kekked!

but why do you hate the tesla, user?

did he rob you of your dream to be a master electroman before you were even born?

Can someone post a link to the simulation?

Also, does anyone know if either Celestia, Stellarium, or some other cyber planetarium has, or has any plans to update their programs to include these newly discovered worlds?

Tesla gave us wall electricity.
Jews like Einstein and Oppenheimer gave us nuclear weapons (which we used on Japan).
I'm a Physics grad student (no, I'm not a flat-earther) and I fucking hate it how my department has so many pictures of Einstein plastered on the various walls that you'd think he's the god we worship or something! And of course, there's not a single picture of Tesla, or Newton, etc. …
So kindly fuck off with your D&C bullshit!

Aw yeah, Miles Mathis–I love that guy, he's super interesting!

fuck off with your garbage disinfo flat earth cult shill

and fuck you as well

Can't and won't are two entirely separate problems.

The mission is now well within our technical capacity, there just isn't the political will anymore.

[spoiler]nice spoilers fancy faggot[\spoiler]

nice spoilers fancy faggot

nice spoilers fancy faggot

It's been over two years and I still don't know how to do that

NASA is jewish, this is retarded propaganda to make normalfags think "lol we'll just go to space" and to stop caring about the problems right now

God damn it.