Let's be honest here, in this day and age, if you are not interested in being a cuckold, why have a relationship at all...

anons think women are property, so cuckholdry is a mark of their character rather than the woman's. It's not an attack on your fetish.

the right is SO cucked….

LMAO

I'm going to cheat on her too tbh but we will hide it behind paper thin lies and a slowly widening gap of disinterest and apathy like civilized people. Fuck that gay shit you on.

Seriously, think about it. Cletus has to desperately cling to his better half and enters a fit of rage if she so much as looks at a black god in the street because he KNOWS that she would flee to him if he didn't control her behaviour, Chad casually jerks off watching his wife fuck a black man because he knows that once she is finished in the bedroom she will be his woman, Tyrone gets her pussy but only Chad gets her hugs and kisses. When I see a man who is anti cuckold I instantly assume that he is a basement dwelling nerd that couldn't attract a wife to cuck him in the first place. Think about it.

Who wants kisses from a whore? You could get a disease.

Because you'd be the only one getting them. What is more alpha than giving her the choice to duck whoever she pleases and still having her choose to share YOUR bed every night?

you are starting to make a lot of sense Holla Forums

shit, and it always was shit

Conservative girls don’t cheat. Sorry, beta cuck, coastal fags.

They would never admit that cuckolding is alpha, they are penned into mental cages that stop them from embracing it. I'm a left leaning man that thinks outside the box and doesn't let himself fall victim to labelling.

Women in cuckold relationships don't cheat, they are given explicit permission to have seen in front of their man for his pleasure.

*sex

You could just admit you want to see and suck other men’s dicks. There’s no need to get a woman involved in your gay shit.

It's about making sure my woman gets pleased, I just jerk it in the background so she knows I am ok with it.

Pick one and only one. I don't repress my fetishes like pol so even if i was a homosexual I would be fine with it. You are trying to pen me into your mental boxes so you can understand me but guess what kid? I don't fit inside ANY of them.

This man is an imposter btw. He's trying to gaslight me and make me look beta when it's actually his aversion to cuckoldry that is truly beta.

Your just placed your declaration of personal identity free from labels and not trapped in boxes in a spoiler box tho.

Reminder that NatSoc did not consider infidelity to be a problem and planned to make single and divorced men into alimony slaves. I guess the Fatherland was more of a Singlemotherland.

>mental boxes

I genuinely don't understand what you mean by this. Explain.

What is a spoiler but a mental box that you place potentially sensitive information and thoughts in that a person must choose to open to obtain the contents?

My minds status:
Blown [X]
Not blown [ ]

Lefty/pol/ are embarrassing and cringeworthy but they aren't actual cuckolds, this is Holla Forums trying to stretch a meme to it's limits

And where did I say that I am leftypol? Thus is exactly what I am talking about when I say you people need people to fir into the categories that you create.

I choose to believe that you aren't being sarcastic because that strokes my ego.
i was talking out my ass tbh but it sounded pretty good

you can lean left or be some lukewarm liberalesque fag without going full commie. he is probably what you would consider a centrist.

If only you knew friendo.

Break out of your mental cage.

Not everything is about politics user

>>>Holla Forums

If Bernie had promised a Buck for every Cuck we wouldn't have to suffer under three more years of blamphf

Friendly reminder that you have nothing to show for your supposed "win" streak.

sup Holla Forums

Absolutely retarded.

Only real men are cucks. It takes a lot of strength to watch your wife fuck a black bull
t. Holla Forums

Wow.

Strawman alert! ALPHAS are comfortable being cuckolded because they know that their wife will always choose them over the bulls in the end. That was what I said you disingenuous little shit.

Wrong. I enjoy seeing my wife enjoy herself so I try to enjoy it as much as I can. Triggered?

Gal's got some gams.

Her body is her weapon. She lures you in with her glorious flat chest and toned long legs and before you know what happened you are worshipping her feet and fantasising about her beating you with a bullwhip and subjecting you prolonged pegging session. She's addictive tbh

>subjecting you to a prolonged pegging session

Nice try, Schlomo.

This raises a question: do trannies indulge in cuckoldry as well, or is it enough for them to just have one kind of deviant perversion?

Virigns roleplaying again