Your character still chambers a round when the magazine isn't empty

Gotta get those old and moldy rounds out, user.

Is this a midnight guns thread? Cool.

Same thing applies to a lot of grenade launchers in games.

I've seriously seen games where people "pump" automatic rifles.

What game? The very few that actually do +1 generally know their guns.

R6:S
Although, despite being a deagle, the animations are pure sex where if you reload when you have an empty mag but one in the chamber you can see the magazine is empty.

Battlefield Vietnam did this with M16 and it annoyed the hell out of me.

If you got a pocket or whatever with space for 100 bullets, why does the pocket care about the 6 currently in your gun?

It physically hurts watching this leftist cuck attempt to accomplish what a undernourished, inbred niglet with an IQ of 60 manages to figure on his own in the African savannah.

How fucking hard is it to put the magazine into a gun, chamber the round and fire? How fucking difficult is to remember that the button you keep on pressing is the mag release?

The gun has three fucking controls, three if you count the charging handle. It's simpler than a gamepad, fucking children know how to use it.

now that's really hot

"i got scared when i fired a virtual gun in a game about firing virtual guns"
You fucking what.

sounds like Bible Black.

Mount and Blade mods that feature guns do this.

these things are the best

what you said make no fucking sense. you chamber a round when you insert a full magazine, you can't chamber a round from an empty magazine.

First time I actually see the original

He's talking about reloading when the mag isn't empty.

He probably meant that the character chambers a round after placing a new mag when there's already a round loaded from not fully depleting the previous mag.