You Call Me Edgy, I Call You Moron

The term 'Religion' gets thrown around too loosely. I would argue that most organized 'religions' are, in fact, ideological viruses with no real connection to spirituality. Almost all are detrimental to mankind. almost all punish people for wrongthink. All seek to control your mind and actions. most religions wish that you read the scripture rather than looking to observable reality to find truth. Many are responsible for wars, rape, genocide, and cruelties beyond imagination. Many have secret libraries that not even their followers can read. Most expect you to convert or become ostracized from the community. Does this sound like the inalienable truth of cosmic wisdom?

There is no single, noble truth. There is no objective morality.
Your god is not real and your offense to this fact means you wont change, but rather defend the beliefs you subconsciously know not to be true. Matters of the spirit are not worth taking someones word for. Matters of the spirit are for experiencing in the beauty of this life.

tl;dr

Hi Holla Forums. How 'bout them French elections?

Jesus Christ is absolute truth. you need him user

Well, you're sort of mostly right. I wish wish you didn't sound so euphoric about it. I want to grow beyond religion too but unfortunately most people still need faith otherwise they tend to wander like Mr. God Delusion man said they would and what ends up replacing the dominate religion like Christianity is far worse than the old religion itself. What solutions are there to this? We don't need more SJWs and their insane faith based absolute egalitarianism and imaginary unique super special identity delusions.

Religions are feminine, cults are the way to go.

this isn't cuckchan, we don't waste time comparing sky daddies
there's separate boards for that

There is no way to go up against religion without being euphoric

So religion has no place in politics? Go to temple, shlomo. The synogogue of satan needs to have the poo cleaned from last nights scat party.

Everyone needs to understand this is the difference between us and the people we are going to be giving free helicopter rides if they don't shut the fuck up.

Without absolute truth you have no objective standards. Without objective standards everything becomes morally permissible if you justify it to yourself like a faggot.

OP I look forward to hearing your screams fade away into the distance as you decrease rapidly in altitude.

So we should just get rid the best method mankind has ever known of keeping retards in check?

Religion is useful for retards. Deism is useful for the intelligent. Atheism is useful for retards who think they're intelligent.

that is why there is such a thing as 'law', defined by nation-states.
law is just an idea and can be subverted anyway.

spirituality is ascent ion, not jew courts.

This is no different from the left splintering itself over who is winning the oppression olympics.

Most people on Holla Forums just want a return to some common sense traditional values that are essential for a civilization to thrive, their specific motivations for it are irrelevant. You do not have to explicitly be a fedora tipper, a pagan or a christfag to appreciate this.

Nice try Chaim.

Initially law was supposed to give a logical framework to morality, and clearly define what should and shouldn't be done.

As we've stepped away from god the system has grown increasingly perverted.

Stopped reading there. There is fucking objective morality. Is it somehow moral to butcher your neighbor's children in front of them?

You hear that? Now I can go and ass fuck a 2 year old boy and then eat him afterwards. Because morality is subject!

lel

its subjective because to someone, it is okay.

to me, fuck no. to almost anybody, fuck no.

in islam you can rape little boys, for example

Outliers do not determine the rule.

OP here. I thot Holla Forums was an echo chamber after the second exodus. I am disappoint.

You cant even talk about the ghosts and goblins in the room that govern the political ideals of most people on the planet. Just kikes or sandniggers. You are pathetic, and are a mirror image of an islamic group.

counterargument? stefan.png

This, I can agree with. Is it a fault of the law or a fault of man or something else?

no, in a democratic society, they dont determine the LAW.

Now do you understand the foundational principle of a democratically elected governing body?

The fault of multiculturalism. With diversity of genetics, there is inherent diversity of culture and what is acceptable becomes a constant democratic battle.

With one people and one culture those battles become almost non existent.

If you're a burger I'd like to remind you that you have a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, not a democracy. The idea that America is a democracy is a meme pushed by filthy leftists to decentralize power and increase mob rule.

This is because they can not accept the truth that some of us are BETTER than the sum of us. Some people are more qualified to make decisions for the rest of us.

If only there was some kind of test to determine this.

so you just took your first college philosophy class eh? boy are you in for a wild ride