Draw your place of work from memory and make it into a counter strike map

Draw your place of work from memory and make it into a counter strike map

Rate your map and others. If we get some really interesting maps together we'll vote on the best and have our de_wageslave.

on the "callcenter map"
I haven't been working at this place too long so I don't know every room there is. I closed off some places and added some walls in others but for the most part I didn't change anything. I feel like Bomb site B seems like it's too easy for CT to snipe T trying to get to it.

Bomb site A has a few more avenues of approach but it still feels a bit closed off.

Last time I worked in an office it was doing IT work for a company that trained electricians, sold electrical testing equipment and offered electrical testing services across the county.

the cramped nature of the building means most combat would likely to be at fairly short range, though CTs could in theory circle the building at range and pick people off through the many, many windows.

Wageslaves get out.
I drew my house.

Also, A is in living room and B is in mom's room.There's a window leading from mom's room to the balcony and from the balcony to my room.

Nice try ATF

I work at a school.
Even if I could draw it from memory, I don't want the FBI visiting.

I needed to add some detail to my map but I figure that would be for later.

your's is pretty detailed but I agree about the CQC nature of the map. It's more like a rainbow 6 siege map than a CS map.

how long would it take for either side to run to other's spawn? 15 seconds or if they take their time? For the sake of balance you may want to have some of the windows boarded up or blocked with tables/debris.

Honestly it looks more like a hostage rescue map than a defuse map.

Enjoy your ramen you neckbearded shit.

Seriously though, what are police going to break down your door for? Busy fondling yourself to some precious cheese pizza?

I was an edgy teen so I had all kinds of dark fantasies in my head. I knew all of the lockdown procedures so I'd know which rooms to go to for a maximum kill count. All of the doors were sturdy but if you knew what events were scheduled ahead of time you could catch quite a few in a trap by barring some of the auditorium doors and shooting the the resource officers first. Once the campus officers are down the kids will be relatively defenseless. At that point it's just shooting fish in a barrel.

Unless you mention a name I don't think the FBI is going to care. Schools are pretty big though so I don't blame you. I'd break it down into sections for map making purposes.

Ha, joke's on you fucking wageslave, my parents are rich so I can just live off interest when they die, enjoy working yourself to death for 40 years while I enjoy top-tier PCs and prostitutes pretty much every single day.

If that's true… I hope you fuck better than you draw.

I never thought about any of that or wanted to shoot up the school. Despite this, I still had lots of girls tell me I looked like a school shooter

Not even offended, but it's fucking hilarious how these people tell you that.

let me guess. You were a scrawny white kid….and you probably wore those shitty 90's blue flame shirts and khaki shorts?

Black kids always joked about how they'd push me over the edge and I'd show up to school one day and start cappin' niggas.

I'd laugh it off since I was a little bitch. Realistically in inner city schools a shooter would probably have to worry about the kids packing heat more than any resource officers.

boxes in large area are cars, same with boxes outside

Scrawny white kid, yes. But I never wore any of that edgelord shit, nor have I ever acted like an edgelord. My usual getup were jeans, sneakers, t-shirt and a hoodie.

It doesn't help that I have the look of chronic apathy plastered on my face, though.

I work outta da home

i said outside like you would know- i meant to the south of the large room

Thrown together in MS paint, I give you
CS_Airlift
Boxes in walls are doors, the lift gates don't open unless you do it from inside and you have to crouchwalk to fit through luggage carousel doors.
Hostages spawn on 2nd floor and in lounge.
Everywhere except vacant room and freight room have windows facing the ramp.
I can't quite remember the layout of the 2nd floor past the bathroom and the entire lounge wing since I don't go there while working, and the ramp door in lounge is just there for terrorists to have a way in without walking halfway across the map.

How many shooters have happened on golf courses? I can only recall Modern Warfare 2 having a hole.

Nice try, FBI.

I think it would actually be illegal for me to upload a floorplan of my workplace, accurate or not.
Not to mention muh datamining.

They sure fucked up with you, huh.

Stephen Hawking draws better than me, but that guy in Aurora already turned a movie theater into a counterstrike map.

A moving submarine would be a cool map

whoa buddy
are you the real big guy that they call 'CIA'?

wew /vreddit/

I'm not gonna draw a fucking Costco store plan, they all look the same anyways. Also CS sucks cocks.

booop

pedos get out

It's too big. It's an enormous laboratory with several subsections that are linked together with small entrypoints, lifts, and internal bridges. There are tons of glass panes, too.

Found the underageb&.

you work as a polar bear marshmallow feeder in the world's largest bukkake? feat. KKK

Workplace is essentially a large room with tables strewn about and computers on top of them. We already have enough fy_poolday clones.

I cant draw where I work, I signed a contract. Sorry.

>work for the federal government doing rural shit
I don't think GoldSrc would be able to handle a map the size of a fuckheuge county

You'd be surprised how people act casually and say things like that. A month or so back there was an "Uber spree shooter" who thought the Uber app possessed him because it was run by satan and he began shooting people and picking people up.

Word got around fast but he kept going. One of the last people he picked up straight up asked him, "Hey you're not the Uber killer are you?" Which the guy responded a firm no.

Reminds me of that news report of the guy who asked his stabber if he was going to stab him with his drawn knife.

That was when I was in highschool, dingus.

Though I have gotten similar comments in college.

Must i draw every street and shop in the Grand Bazaar?

Just draw a giant robot instead.

Good goy.

Welfare doesn't exist here, nigger. I have to be able to pay my bills somehow without resorting to sucking dick.

Come on man step it up.

Can counter-strike maps even do different ground elevation? I forget; it's been like 15 years since I played.

Anyway, restaurant/winery.

They can and it works like shit. Horizontal maps a best.

I dont have a job, i wish i did but social anxiety got the best of me long ago.

I can kind of relate.

I "study" mathematics. I technically am enrolled in it, but I never show up to any lectures. The only requirements to be allowed to do your exams here is to do 8/12 of your weekly assignments in whatever subject. Last year, I did 4 subjects and barely passed with a D in 3/4 of them. I only got a B in the last one because that was IT, and IT is fucking piss easy, it was on Python for fuck's sake.

I'm not even stupid, just too depressed to get off my ass and actually do anything with my life. Used to be super into lifting, but now that stopped too.

Which Counter-Strike are we talking about? goldsrc, source, or go?

Seems a bit tight. It could work as a piece of a larger map though.

I'm not avatar fagging or trip fagging. Stay your autism faglord.

nigga please. if you're so mad buy a game. Or pirate one. Or jerk off.

We may be living on a designated shitting planet but that's no reason to lament things you have no control over.

I think I kinda see how things are supposed to go… May be a bit too open.

I only used Farcry map makers before. I played lots of source and a bit of go. I wish the farcry map maker was a buggy piece of shit. Otherwise I'd have made more maps with that thing.

Oh, I shudder for the amount of potential Trumps that could exist in this world, but there aren't that many! So sad!