Cartoons have depiction of nerds/geeks/internet trolls/ losers/etc

i dont know when it happened, but i want it to stop…

So your very being is a joke.
You know what you have to do.
You have to get your life in order.

In case you can't tell, OP is full of shit, and a faggot, because what counts as a "nerd" in anything even barely relative to pop culture breaks down to PLAYING ON A POORLY-CODED NINTENDO 64 EMULATOR.

anytime there is a D&D reference they use this archetype im talking about. like i remember on the gravity falls episode about DandD, i was getting triggered because everyone was making fun of dipper while he was 'talking gibberish bullshit'
but what he said sounded interesting to me.
that kind of thing, plenty of shows have made fun of table top players, or like MMO players, etc.

but they needed to use DnD to show off how nerdy Dipper is!

Tabletop games is the only nerd interest other than anime that hasn't gone full mainstream like vidya, cartoons, or comics has.

Normalfags see themselves as being of average intelligence at best. Nerds are stereotyped as being smarter than normalfags, hence why only "nerds" would be interested in a game that requires a lot of math even though poker also requires a lot of math and risk calculation and it's normalfag friendly anyway. That's an image media has reinforced in people's minds since at least the 1980s and probably even earlier. All I ever took away from it was that people are generally fucking dumb and they're OK with that.

You fags deserve every negative thing said about you.

That being said, TV is for dumb normies and if they ever mention a competing form of entertainment it's to make fun of it because TV writers invested too much of their life into their shit to want to admit there's better fun to be had out there.

Why?

HA

Want to sort yourself out?
Clean your room.
Having your space in order is the first step to having your mind in order. When it's done, slowly clean one "room" in your life at a time. You can do it user. Take responsibility for yourself and make it happen.

Most of the stuff you see on twitter or whatever is just ironic memes pretending to like anime, outside of the really popular stuff like dragonball z or one-punch man or jojo or whatever rest is still very niche. Anime being very lewd and lolicon acceptable in japan keeps anime and manga from going full normalfag.

Man, Jews can't take criticism for shit. Just look at the Simpsons, today.

>>>Holla Forums

Funny thing about that is that it is the closest big bang theory has gotten to an actually somewhat funny joke because nintendo 64 emulation is still incredibly broken with some games still not working properly without random freezing and any other game you have to use very specific emulators with very specific plugins to get it to work properly like it was on real hardware.

>>>/auschwitz/

It started with the Smurfs, OP
Brainy got his ass licked every ep despite saving everyone single handedly numerous times and being Papa Smurf's choice for a successor
Intelligent characters had been villains to defeat, of course, but here the hero is demonized and punished
Dexter's lab made a nerd unambiguously the hero but still a loner
Jimmy Neutron gave a nerd friends but he was still his own entity instead of a fashion statement
Big bang theory made nerds "cool" and emulatable

I recently saw this scene and the whole time all I could think was "Someone was extremely butthurt when they wrote this". Still pretty funny.

There's plenty to make fun of when it comes to no life aspies who have to correct every single minor and insignificant detail, like deviantart.

No one cares OP

Who knew it was already mid-fall break for the kids.

The "greentexting and calling people you don't like kids" thing's been done.

Everyone knows about deviantart you retard, you don't even have to go there anymore to know about it. You're trying too hard to fit in.

I may be a internet troll and a loser to an extent, but I am content with myself because I know I AM handsome and alot of bitches want ME!!…

My only problem is I like to fuck around on the internet to much and I ignore them (bitches) most of the time…

>>>/reddit/

The fuck is reddit homie?? I recently discovered Holla Forums and chan boards in 2016.. I only come on here for those DANK Baphometi Gore webm's BRUH!!

You know, "OP is a faggot" is a expression used a lot these days, but i think this thread gave it a whole new meaning

Kill yourself nigger