Post perfect vidya

Post perfect vidya

Fuck you mang

One of like seven reasons to get an Xbox.

The XBOX had a shitton of great exclusives such as
And that's just of the top of my head, i remember some M rated cutesy looking game released on its late lifespan being quite good.

This is one of the greatest games in existence, not many can come close to the sheer excellence of this game.

I really fucking wish the portable version wasn't cancelled

Dark Souls III

I didn't even know there was such a thing in the works. I wish they'd fix the scoreboards and let you only see people who owned the game on the menu screen. That and Rally-X/Dig-Dug overriding all other settings is the only thing that bothers me.

Ghost Trick

Pong and Tetris are the only prefect vidya games in existence. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: YOU CAN'T!!!

Shadow of the Collosus comes really close in my eyes.

I like Dark Souls 3 but I wouldn't say it's near perfect. Especially when the first one exists.

DS3 is better than 1 though.

Diablo and Saga Frontier

Anything that ends with 3 & Knuckles

It's true

:^)

checked :^)

Oh fuck, you're right

liar

So true haha!

Tru dat fam haha

I could go all day.

All of those are the best in their series, except for doom.

WHAT?

It's pretty good, Gex and friends race around on foot.

Mad Dash, which did actually feature Gex as an unlockable character.

So it's not really Gex Racing, but Gex as a guest character?

Kinda odd that he doesn't seem to have a voice (unless one of those other voices in the background is his). Leslie Philips voice > Dana Gould voice

2 was better

IN MY HEADLIGHTS STARING BLEAK, BEER CANS, DEERS EYES

In some aspects better in some worse. BB is better than ds3.

Still has the best written dialog and final level in a Spider-Man game.

just realized that Mad Dash is basically Sonic R but not shit

pls no bully

inb4 "muh power-ups"

I couldn't even play SMB3 after having played SMW first. Cape flying on Super mario world advance. My childhood.

I always felt Ultimate Spider-man was better

I mean can you play as Venom in Spider-Man 2
fucken NO!

Personally I really thought Spider-Man "1" on PS2 was amazing.
Can you play as New Goblin in ultimate? I cant believe you could do that ten years before Spider-Man 3's movie.

Agreed I don't even call that game Spider-man
I call it the Green goblin game

But Spider-man in that game is still pretty sweet. basically an updated version of the PS1/64 Spider-Man

not with input lag & that bad final boss piggybacking off Gwyn & nostalgia.

BB > DaS > DaS3 > Das2

I loved that shit on the game cube, absorbing people was way too much fun

Totally with you. I found green goblin mode 1000 times more interesting. The decision to make it impossible to land on the streets of New York baffles me. I was blown away with the sequel's open world.

PCB has a terrible soundfount and input lag.

Holy shit. That Xcom poster just gave me nostalgia like I haven't had in a very long time I remember it being a full page ad in one of my gaming magazines from the early-mid 90's.

Thank you user.

My bro. That game was a huge part of my childhood.

I'd say it's the best 2D Mario, it takes the already great Super Mario World and makes it better with stuff like Dragons coins actually being a collectable (in the original the game doesn't keep track of them and they only exist to give you 1-Ups) and playable Luigi with different stats.

Not really.

Best game of all time, comin' through!!

shit taste OP

My nigga
Over one summer as a kid I played it every fucking day and never got tired.

ehhh

even worse, offline WoW with japanese writing: extreme tonal shifts and boring characters.

I honestly wouldn't find the Xenoblade Chronicles that bad except for the fact that

I don't even mind the MMO combat system, the game is just overtly packed just to make it long for no reason. I guess it's a good thing if you only had a wii and very little other JRPGs to play

Other than that, I thought it was a good game but not "the best JRPG in the past 10 years" good.

PhanPhan a best (GBA)
Toss Tortoise a shit (NES)

You know that pac-Man/Galaga game on 3DS?

It had DX on it. Not + tho

here's your reply

Nah son that shit peaked at Zero 4, great level design, stage gimmicks and actually had hard bosses for a change

Seriously do you have any idea how much of a fucking letdown Omega was, all three of its forms were rock-stupid and wasted potential and Omega Zero was a repeat of X5's retard-Zero AI except a bit more reactionary

All that and Zero Knuckle was a way more flexible and interesting weapon than rod-of-the-week and encompassed Shield Boomerang through picked up shields to boot, plus the gimmick of intentionally putting yourself at a disadvantage to copy boss abilities

Boss powers being tied to the three elements instead of getting a gimped version of the ability if you don't have the right element chip is so much better it's not even funny, not to mention a charged elemental saber or buster shot was ALWAYS more useful than using a technique

Eh, 1 maybe but not 2