The only way to unlock hard mode is by beating easy

What a great thread starter. Think of all the amazing conversation and interesting discussion that will result from this OP

sorry to trigger you

>Nightmare unlocks Bloodlust

Why even make a game if you aren't going to make fanservice of the young girls so we can all pretend we are fucking young preteens?

honestly

Well, game was good anyway. Just wish I finished my first playthrough on normal so I'd have an incentive to replay it on hard, I'm not going to play on insane.

Are Momodora I - III good?

Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic unlocked by default.
To get the good ending, you have to beat the game without using continues
Under certain conditions, you get special endings and the character's dialogues change
If you beat the game without continues, you get the Extra stage which concludes the game's plot.

I'm going to bully your waifu.

Trigger me? You just made a bad thread and I was pointing it out for you

2hu a best

started playing couple of days ago, #1 is blatant cave story rip off tech demo
#2 is blatant cave story rip off but it seems like an ok game, only played a half or so. hopefully 3 and the new one will be pretty good

honk

OriginalBara.jpg

Haven't played the first two, but 3 was pretty fun though short. I haven't played the new one either so I can't compare.

>Turns out it's not happy at all and everything's still fucked

Still have and play it tho

ghosts and goblins is that you?

3 is not a good game by any stretch of the imagination. It requires no skill whatsoever to beat. You can quite literally stand in front of any boss and mash the attack button, and as long as you're fast enough, they will die before you do. Yes, even the spear bitch (bellkeeper-something-or-other). Yes, even the final boss. The only boss I can think of that this doesn't work on is the twin witches, because they fly. I can't remember if they ever land on the ground, but if they do, button mashing should work like a charm. It looks like they "fixed" this in 4 by making your attack slow as fuck.