Alien Covenant sequel with Redley Scott at helm green-lit. Holla Forums BTFO!

alien-covenant.com/news/fox-trust-ridley-scott-break-new-ground-with-alien-covenant-sequel

Told you chumps this would happen after the movie made more than twice its budget back. It's pretty much guaranteed at this point Fassbender will be returning as David, and the movie might revolve around him entirely. Anyways, Holla Forums was wrong again, and we will see more Ridely Scott kino soon.

Fasbender ruining his carreer

By turning in fantastic performances in great Ridley Scott kino? I don't think so.

Wouldn't be the first to turn in quality work and still get burned for bringing a little kino to a unpopular and underperforming flick.

This better be the final one. And it better not be a by the numbers asshole-crew-finds-mystery-and-all-die kind of thing.

It was praised by critics and made 2 and half times its budget back. I know everyone's gone retarded with their capeshit movies with gazillion dollar budgets, but that is no where near a failure and is probably making a lot of bank on home video as well. Some of you can't see past your tiny circle jerk and retarded youtube ecelebs who think they have to rant about things to get clicks. Fox sees a bigger picture.

Personally, I'm hoping for four more like originally planned.

Fox is all about quality tbh.

I'm not sure Ridley has it in him, he's getting pretty old.

wew

Ridley "Storm the School Bus" Scott gets away with it again

I WANT TO KNOW THE FUCKING BACKSTORY, NO ONE CARES ABOUT DYING CREW MEMBERS

Good, I like Prometheus and Alien: Covenant.

I really don't get why they bother with the expendable morons at this point.

Not a chance, Ridleys riding out his meal ticket

Alien: Covenant WAS capeshit for all intents and purposes. Dumb, disposable garbage with familiar concepts and ideas.

Because idiots keep writing reviews like "Alien is scary again!" even though the film had only two good scares (both from the new Neomorphs and not the Xeno queen). We are now working from Covenant toward Alien 1 in the timeline which logically means less new stuff going forward. (Already seen in Prometheus to Covenant) Lame.

What "sequel" is there left to make now? They destroyed what could have been interesting about a Prometheus and David pretty much won entirely.

He needs the money, apparently.

Just write a lorebook instead of making 6million generic "group of retards get killed by spooky Wiener aliens" movies.

My only hope is he'll do another Blade Runner sequel

My only hope is that they stop making needless sequels to perfectly good self contained narratives.

I want an Alien movie, where everything goes right.

Nobody dies, The company gets what they want.

No drama, no mess.

And what's the alien trying to do?

Well, at least it will provide more material for parody purposes. Can't wait to see what they come up with on R&M.

Alimony?