DEAD DOGS!!!!!!

I'm in ur Holla Forums killin ur dogz!

ITZ DED-DED!!!

I wish I could blow your brains out.

GIFS!!!!!!!!!

←-

Who is this fucker anyway?

Is he a Buffalo fucker butthurt his image board died?

Cuckchanner this is silly. Listen we post gore to outsiders who come to shitpost here as a deterrent.

Vegan troll gets much greater response by calling people 'meatcuck' even with a bot spamming gore no one is getting trolled they just see your post temporarily and move on.

Thanks for the free gore OP

He is some vegan cultist who is buttblasted that we don't listen to his bullshit the other day,he was desperately trying to equate vegetarianism to veganism but lost all arguments and probably got banned for it by the mods.Immediately after that he started spamming this pics.

We've all accepted that we are in a fight for our own existence that if we fail there will be no whites left.

Do you really think dead dogs is somehow frightening compared to that?

Strange, I thought he was just a goon. This is some high level autism.

U both wrong & fags…

Tis all about teh

DEAD DOGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl in pic is not white?

hmm?! OK!

DEAD DOGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick 0.

For a "vegan" this is pretty north korea-tier what with his obsession with chopped up mutts.

Nothing about my post was wrong.

This is low tier. At best you scare/disgust the /r/the_donald people that come to post here.

keep posting please, gore folder needs refreshment

We don't even like dogs all that much, it's violence against cats that pisses image board people off. Like those niggers kicking cats. Makes my blood boil.

I mean he scares the moral cucks away. But ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Including when he decides to make 3+ threads about dead dogs.

dead dogs pics have never done anything to me because the dead dogs in questions are just mutts or low tier breeds so who gives a shit

>we (read as I) don't even like dogs all that much…
Says you.

A cat is fine too!

DEAD MUTHERFUCKIN' DOGZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does this person know our memes?

Ir in ur compooter, stealin' ur memez.

DEAD DOOOOOGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motivation for posting very curious?

This seems to be 'carpet bombing' style shitposting wherein the goal is shitpost saturation and not the surgical high yield shitposting we are used to. Was this your intent?

I not not ur strange wordz…..

DED DOWWWGGZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see this dog?

………………ITS FUCKING DED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually did want to understand the motivations for this posting spree as we all have to co-habit this site as many users here have nowhere left to go.

Think of people like Truthseeker someone who is obviously senile but people still entertain him to an extent just because there is nowhere else for him.

I think you're just stopping over while cuckchan is down though, tourist.

Ok!

You show me dud dug I avent seen b4 and maybe we talk, ok?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Faggot.

You'll have to imagine but indeed it will be a dead dog you've never seen before.

So it is a Poodle with typical french style cut but it is in space so it is dead as there is no oxygen and frozen as it is very cold.

So by me explaining this to you you've imagined it in your mind and I did show you and you haven't seen that one before. Technically I did show you this as you envisioned it in your 'minds eye'.

Now my guess is that the shitposting is because cuckchan is down and this is an effort to make the board seem unstable to tourists so they will go back to 4cuck Holla Forums and then still be under control.

NO!

Against rules!

DEAD DOG PICS OR YOU GET NOTHING OUT OF MEEEEEEEEE.

(& preferably a dowg u have killed urself plz)

We had a deal.

Break a deal and face the wheel.

Its going on at endchan as well.

I smell Holla Forums in all of this.

This guy musrt be retarded, spamming his cuckchan Holla Forums tier wank folder and flooding the board with his wank threads, typing like an extremely mentally challenged person. I'll just report this poor retard and be done with it, hopefully he'll be put out of his misery soon with a ban and go back to draw Sanic & Tails diaperfur mspaint comics.

op is a goon

NO!

Fuk U!

You probably listen to Alex Jones, and are in league with the gay frog mafia!

u broke MY deal not other way round!

I no talk to you anymore, I find my own ded dogz!

NO u

Thanks for scaring cancerous newfags sucker, you're actually doing a good job.