Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1D491KkXWEP
archive.is/qagwC
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ur mom LOL!!!

True form > Imp form

Yes I used to like the Imp form more in the past. Something changed apparently.

is this "post video game girls you like' waifu thread thread or "autistic circlejerk" waifuthread

I don't see why it can't be both.

Damn user, spoiler that shit next time. I nearly threw up and had a seizure at the same time.

fuck off

The purest. I just want her to be happy.

I keep seeing this shit and everytime I think of that crying Indian.

Your balls dropped?

That's what Wednesdays are for.

because the waifuwedsday guys need to stay in their containment thread

Are you the guy who got triggered by another waifu thread and wrote a long post in capslook?

my waifu ples do not bully

fuck off

I hope so!

At least she's not Wraith.

She's a good girl, dindu nuffin.

Also, man, the same person keep commenting twice. Does he know we have IDs here?

What's the difference?

Fav 2D girl would probably be your's until I get bored of her and move on to another one.

par for course for all these animals

checked and kek'd

at least keep this nigger thread limited to once a week on Wednesday

You don't control me!! you are not my dad!!

I sure as shit hope so
your mom certainly isn't picky when drunk

Postan my husbando
>that sad feel when i will never be held in his arms as we drift asleep to the night sounds of the Great Swamp

Whip's pretty cool.

Hottest Chrono girl

Ok, who else is on an open relationship with your waifu?

4/10

Go to bed Jim Sterling.

The only reason to play Chrono Cross, really.

Two failed derails and the thread is still going strong. Good work.

Quiet you cheeky flat chested aircraft carrier!

no one has anything to say about my waifu?

Don't judge me

This is the laugh of a normalfag Holla Forums browser as he imagines pissing all over your waifu's face

vocaroo.com/i/s1D491KkXWEP

Why is he so perfect?

he is a god

OP has no problem with letting her waifu have some fun on the side, why can't you guys be more like him?

I want to marry Harle!

he did nothing wrong

You know where you have to go.

I know, that was a rhetorical question.

Gutsfag pls go, your husbando is a literal cuck loser who hangs out with faggy elves.

that always gets me

your husbando is a faggot who sucks smegma off mens cock so that he can get money and eventually got tortured and lost his limb muscles so he couldn't even move.

sorry but you are not going to ruin this website too

Go back to 4chan

brown boy > white boys

what an angel
i bet his ass taste like candy

REMINDER

If only zone was actually a cute girl.

I am surprised that we've survived the cuck bait.

It has begun.
archive.is/qagwC

Mine is djeeta (granblue fantasy) !

Thats some pretty funny taste.

Best sleeping guard.

Reminder that Griffith is now a god and Big Boss died like a bitch.

Elizabeth supposedly ate so many sweets, that her teeth turned black. People thought that it was pretty.

Griffith was a bitch that broke under a small amount of pressure. There is nothing admirable about him.
Berserk is a good series though, and its perfectly understandable why someone would do that.

Doesn't make him any less of a bitch.

This is the worst thread on the board

I want to be Ivy's househusband.

I want to give her a massage after sparring all afternoon.

We split up; she said she wanted to "go exclusive" with another console.

I later found out it was her dads idea, and he was forcing her sell herself for $400 a pop to cheetofingered teenagers in order to save his dying business.

It didn't work; that business is on life support, living on only through Bloodborne sales.

For a moment I almost considered opening my wallet and giving in, but I don't want to be like those guys and I don't want to see her like that, that fake smile on her face.

She's not gonna live to see a second sequel, and maybe that's for the best.

We'll always have Vita.

I want to wrassle mine.

Despite Holla Forums's hate for it, the PS4 is actually doing pretty well you know.

Alice is literally perfect.

Alice is a vision, the fact that Alice is something that exists in this world is proof of God's divine providence through man. I hesitate to use the word "creation" because I think in abstract terms something this beautiful must have always existed as an aspect of the collective unconscious, but to put it one way, when expression of her came into concrete being, that itself was an act of God, visited upon us by God through human hands!!!!

Thread ruined.

Still selling less than the Vita in Japan. Still having less games developed on it than the Vita in Japan.

And best of all, before the catalogue has time to catch up the PS4 NEO is going to cut the userbase in half, those who are still suckers and those too poor or sensible to buy what is essential a PS4.5 cashgrab attempt.

And then come the NEO exclusives.

You too

Kat deserves a real platform for a real game that won't be handicapped by the limitations of a handheld and its low power and poor, shoehorned in touchscreen/motion controls.

Gravity Rush Remastered is great and Kat is a lovely, lovely girl.

P-please, don't judge my taste

I love Chocolat!

You can disable all the motion controls an vita by pushing the slider all the way to the left.

You're right, unfortunately Project Siren is an internal Sony development studio, so a PC release is impossible. Instead her only sequel is to be handicapped by the limitations of overpriced 2013 hardware that was outdated on release with shoehorned in sixaxis waggle controls.

But hey, maybe she'll get a PS4NEO release, all that extra power could help the 1.6Ghz processor and 256mb of vram really make her shine, you got another $400 ready to shell out goy?

The graphic forgot to mention Big Boss' top tier ass.

I don't see the point of this. Gravity Rush was always going to be a Sony IP so talking about PC releases is fucking retarded. And greentexting "ps4" and "real platform" is fucking stupid too when it's a case of comparing what can be done with the Gravity Rush IP on the Vita versus what can be done with the Gravity Rush IP on the PS4.

Got it, you never played the Vita version.

That's funny, I just hooked up with her. She must clean up well, no cheetodust on her and very happy. We're even going on a second date this summer!

I wish I felt they way you feel about Alice about anything

I get it, I really do, but couldn't you just go make a "bitching thread" instead?

Serana

You're all lunatics. You worship otherworldly deities and cast away the true call of Allah, who's one and only. I hope you all get beheaded like the headless scum you are.

I dare you, Muhammed.

This reminds me, are there any games with muslim girls that look somewhat decent?

how do you make an inbred obese potato look decent?

Well assassin's creed revelations had some decent looking females, it's just that I don't have it installed right now.

came to your senses?

That's objectively amazing, no matter who your waifu is.

and have a bump

more bump

Lucinafag hath arrived

Nice, recently did a marathon of Disc 1 and Disc 2 of FFVII. Need to get round beating disc 3.

Griffith did everything wrong. All he had to do was not to have a temper tantrum after Guts left and all would have been fine and dandy. But no. He had to fuck that princess, didn't he? Then the asshole learned nothing and sacrificed his chums, raped his best friends girl and literally mind broke her and is now ruling over humanity, while Guts went on a long boat ride, arrived on an island and then went on bloody hiatus again.
Fuck Griffith. Bastard killed Pippin.

So glad there's a sequel coming. That shit ending needs to be resolved.

Man, that artist gets around. KYMG is the artist for No More Heroes and Fire Emblem Awakening/IF

morning all!
done with my finals, I got mostly better before the one that really mattered, so I think I did about as well as I could on it.

He looks like he's 60+.

Best waifu coming on through fam

Kat is pure love

They knew they were going to be making a sequel user, did you think they somehow wouldn't? I thought it was a fairly decent ending. It wrapped up the game's main events but left plenty questions unanswered for a sequel.

I'm sure you did just fine man. Congrats

Looked that way for a long time, man. I never gave up hope, though. So glad that we're getting a sequel. **I bet she's a princess or something from the land above, where time goes slower*

thank you! and checked
postan some of my favourite pictures

posting more kat

Nice spoiler there friendo
but yeah, that's my bet too. I'd go as far as to say she was the Queen of that land and got usurped or something maybe. We'll find out later this year hopefully, I bought a PS4 mainly just for Gravity Rush 2.

H-how?….
This was the one that was supposed to be pic #2

goddammit FireTires

You probably did fine, user. Chin up!

I have a feeling Alias is somehow jot dead, too. I wonder if he was an advisor or betrayer from the upper portion of the pillar. Not to mention apparently there are two dimensions already.

Depressingly little good art of her

What a dilemma

I don't dislike imp mode at all, but true form is my preference as well.

absolutely patrician taste

> I have a feeling Alias is somehow not dead, too.

Same. His death was kind of anti-climactic, so I figure he either escaped somehow or something, or that even maybe that wasn't a REAL Alias, but was some sort of clone/stand-in for the real one. They kind of hyped up Alias as the main antagonist too much for him to just get killed by a garbage compactor. But yeah, given how he could control Nevi, there's no way he's NOT just some dude who went evil and could mysteriously have the Nevi bent to his will. He's gotta be from another dimension, or like you said, someone from the top of the pillar. Hell, he could've been one of the conspirator's who usurped Kat from her throne, and put a new Queen/King in place, but got the shaft and was cast down to Heksville or something.

I hope Kat gets more than 3 different outfits in GR2. I'm kind of sad we didn't get a School Uniform outfit. a Bikini/Swimsuit outfit would be rad as hell. Maybe one that would even change colors depending on the fighting style you switch to

I love her so much

Protect her with all you can, user.

I want Junko to make me drink gasoline and then shoot me in the stomach with a tracer round.

You sound like the Hibari guro guy bruv

Sorta the same thing except in reverse.

Nothing wrong with wanting your waifu to murder you if she enjoys that. I doubt Hibari would like being murdered

>he doesn't want his waifu to beat the shit out of him and then afterwards cuddle while you heal

smh m8

I'm not a gurofag, I just want my waifu to murder me because that would mean she loves me enough to brutally kill me with her own hands.

0/10

I think there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

You niggers didn't just cross it, you erased the line, made a new one, and crossed that one just to be niggers about it.

Waifu love should be an unconditional expression of romance between both parties, not some "oh god baby yeah please murder the fuck out of me oh yeah [ejaculation intensifies]" and shit like that.

I never said anything about wanting to be murdered, but I do think I understand where he's coming from. Its the same sort of tragic love thing Mero worst girl i know likes, if I understand it correctly

UPDATE NEVER EVER

Nah
But she's improving herself hopefully
It kinda is.

Could not have said it better myself. Waifus are for loving, not for "I WANT TO BE HER FETISH BUT NOT THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Don't be daft. I don't get off to the thought of being murdered, I'm not that degenerate. It's just a little romantic fantasy of mine, there's no need to go nuclear about it.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it. Just making an observation

That's a kind of love I can get behind

That's the sort of love I can't understand

fuck off

Best Nep like always.

Pretty decent taste

Say what you want, Zone-tan is pretty cute

Yeah, but she's also the town door knob. And if that turns you on, you might have a problem.

user, I just want to let you know, you have godly taste

Was away from home for two weeks (working hard to pay the bills), came back and stayed at a friend's for three days (so I could grab some of my things and because he was closer) and finally got to sleep in my own bed again with my Blanc pillow
The best feeling, haven't sleep that good in forever
It's weird missing something like a pillow

Also, post more Blanc and Ram and Rom

Anyone play any good games lately? Finishing up Pokemon Altair and thinking of moving on to Vega (or Pokemon Snakewood for shits and giggles) in between the occasional co-op/grind in DaSIII.

Once considered a pillow, but realized it could never fly living with other people. Content enough with my figure I'm getting later, even though that's kind of pushing it too.

Happy middle of the week anons. Tharja-bro here.

Good to hear that. I just finished with finals this week as well.

Who is your waifu and where is she from? I saw her on Holla Forums before.

Very good taste

How are all of you doing? Play any vidya? Still playing Fire Emblem Fates, both Birthright and Conquest, and other vidyas in-between.

I was thinking about getting a figure but thanks to a lack of money I have yet to get one
the pillow was a gift from a friend
it was a little weird at first having one, but I've embraced the pillow life now

need more Blanc, Ram and Rom without their coats

I'm a big guy for her

Finals are a hell of a drug.
How are you guys?

Why not lust after a much hotter las what's in a real game and isn't a failure?
One who happens to have a well-selling book, even
And isn't total furshit?

You don't choose who your waifu is.

You kind of do.
Regardless, I was hinting at he should lust after Quill Weave, because
Only issue with her is
And

Wouldn't do anything except leave a bullet hole in your stomach.

Well, that and have a stomach full of gasoline.

Posting under different IP right now but I'm still the Katia user who posted here.

In response to your question
She's Katia Managan from a webcomic called Prequel that has reader interaction.

Quill-Weave is hot, and yes Argonians are better than Khajiits I'll admit. But first off user she's gay, and second of all I just don't find her as cute as Katia.

I like her as a character however.

Still wanna kill myself

Way to ruin my dreams.

Wait, are you that one user from the last thread?

Well no, the gasoline will just spill into the body cavity.

Well it ain't that bad, the stomach acids would flow into the body cavity and very very slowly eat away at the organs and membranes.

Not sure if you could eat Tannerite but it would explode on contact with a bullet, but it might also explode while you digest it because of the hydrogen and disintegration capabilities of your stomach's hydro-chloric acid.

You could always ask her BBQ you ISIS style.

Stomach acid is at most .1 moles HCl, hardly enough to make a big boom.

no, sorry

We don't really know she doesn't like guys at all, anyway.
All we know is an argonian, possibly somewhat a librarian, and hot.
Plus, everyone knows fictional lesbians are always a good 20 odd % hotter because of being lesbian.

I mean activating the tannerite, not causing an explosion itself.

CLANG

if my small amount of chemistry is correct, I think the protons would displace the aluminium in the aluminium+ nh4no3 solution that makes up tannerite, but I'm not sure what would happen after that. solid aluminium percipitating out of the stomach? I think tannerite is just a mixture so that shouldn't change anything.

That might be all fair and true user but I just like Katia.

She might suck at simple tasks but she really just needs to find what she's good at and that's more than likely magic. She's also cute and I can sorta relate with her on the basis that she sucks at doing things and has no real direction, that was how I was for a long time and it's relatable for me.

Maybe once Quill-Weave gets a little more character development I'll reconsider but as it stands Katia is still my waifu.

But user, aren't scalies just furries?

I want to go running with Emi.

By reader interaction you mean like how Homestuck does?

Furfag shit is what I would call the kind of horrible neon colored OC Mary Sue shit on deviantart or tumblr.

Scalies aren't furries because they're not furry lad.

Quill Weave did have a pretty good character arc sort of deal in one of them extra comics where she fucked around with one of them pillars what give you a bit of daedric ghost summon armor.
Was pretty nice. I'd suggest checking it out.
Oh, and of course she's in the actual game. But, there she's mostly just "I FUCKIN' HATE RATS" lady what tried to get rats kilt, but accidentally big animals and bribes you with training.

I'm not familiar with homosuck but I guess so.

The reader commands act more or less like her subconscious basically, and less as direct commands to do something.

10/10

Yes. It started on MSPAforums, if I remember right. It's been years, after all. But less than a week story-wise.

Clearly not! They have no fur.
Personally, I consider myself a "xenophile", since most furshit is literally straight up humans with funny colored skin and an odd face. Honestly, Argonians and Khagiit only barely pass, thanks to them having a basic culture on the lot. Otherwise, I'd not like them either. As it is, I still prefer Morrowind Argonians.

Yeah but where's the fun in that?

What if I fill a bunch of vegetable capsules with Tannerite and swallow them?

Yeah I read that story arc it was good and gave her some good character development but not enough to make me reconsider.

Less than 4 months now…

Wouldn't work. If you like funneled a bunch of tannerite directly to the stomach, maybe it could work?

Wouldn't the acids in my stomach make it explode then?
Oh fuck it, getting shot with an RPG would be easier and more fun for everyone involved.

fuck off

Without fail, the same person posts the same bait, twice. I think it's tradition now.

No

Here's hoping she's competently written and translated

thats not how acids work. maybe heat given off by bonding might ignite some explosives, but tannerite is impact based, isn't it?

Yeah, tannerite is shock based, hence why it is used for exploding targets.

been playing persona 3 to pass the time
I had a bad feeling other day
what if she is viced by Burch

Always and forever.

It doesn't even need mentioning.

Very well! Here comes the tall lady.
As always!
In the end, I was quite happy they removed her from MK X, so they didn't put her in game with those stupid new female standards, nor ended taking a beat from Cassie or Jaquie as almost everyone else had.

SAUCE

A 4 day old thread!? Well shit am I late! Better late than never though.

Jack-O and I reporting in!

It's been a good week so far with the new job. Glad to be doing what I studied for again.

Hope everyone's doing good as well!

I want to Cuddle her after a long day of training with her.

I couldn't agree more even if I tried. Fuck Griffith and the high horse he rode on.

Glad to hear! I'm sure you did well!

Now I'm curious to see what a Squid Jack-O would look like

(checked)
Hitting the training room and arcades again with GG, getting ready for her game. Other than that, beat DaSIII the other day, and thinking of playing something on one of my handhelds.

Happy middle of the week Tharja-bro! Hope you did well on your finals as well!

>what if she is viced by Burch
That's one of my fears with Jack-O. There's no vid or anything of the English dub yet (or if they're even doing a dub) to know who voices her

Oh hey dude. Glad to hear the job is good. I myself am almost done with finals. Only one more left.

You have a Vita don't you? Check out Earth Defense Force 2. It's $20, it's fun as hell and can handle a remarkable amount of stuff on screen while maintaining a playable frame rate, though it does still suffer from some frame rate issues when things get really busy.

Didn't she burn a lot of bridges with that strike she tired to pull?

she has enough clout in the clique that she could raise a lot of stink if she were blacklisted by anyone

How would she know she's blacklisted? They could just not hire her, it's not like she can bitch about not being able to find work.

PLS RESPOND I NEEDS IT

She didn't have enough pull to get what she wanted or a strike to happen.

Yeah, I just figured the job offers will dry up for her. She'll bitch, but seriously "I'm entitled to work" is not going to fly with anyone who isn't a fully B4 male.

do warframes count?

it's too bad you don't have four cocks so she can stroke them all off at once.

That's one 10/10 cripple you got there

How can you love a suit user? You have to love the user

idk just love the it looks

*the way it looks

A waifu is more than just appearance, though. A waifu is someone you love for their character as well.

ok then

Best girl in a "game" with no competition.

Nice. Godspeed on your last exam!

I do actually, and I think I've seen that one during my searches for games to add to my backlog collection. I got 4.1 a while ago, but haven't played it yet (might be one I try out soon). Maybe I can get the vita version too for some bug killin on the go.

Hopefully the failure of the strike was enough to stop her from getting work, but as said, she might raise a shitstorm to try and get what she wants big enough to have the weaker companies cave in. Only time will tell. Also worried about a couple of other VAs voicing her as well.

Let me elaborate she can't bitch about not being able to find work and have people care.

user. Stop. I didn't know even wanted a Christian Waifu until her.

Sauce?

No need to my boy, no need.

Thanks man, I'll need it.

dead game but fuck I can't help myself he's too perfect ;_;

(checked)
Sniper's a good job…that Valve just had to slowly kill along with the game over time. The pain will never truly go away

Just because non-cool, non-game-altering content has been added for as long as we can remember doesn't make the game's core play any less enjoyable/alive.

Trump dropping the R-bomb on Hannity was pretty fucking cool.

Look at the MSM panic now that Trump has brought up Clinton's rapes, and either have to talk about it which will just make the message known even more, or just ignore it making them look guilty. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Truly some genius shit.

In a way if you've played one of the games you've played all of them but they're all worth playing because they're so fun.
Probably biggest difference between 4.1 and 2 is the lack of Fencers. I imagine this is because the vita just doesn't have enough buttons for it without resorting to the touchpads

The absolute madman

FUCKING SAUCE US FAGGOT POSTER MIKE HAWK ZOMFG!!1!

Her voice is so dreamy,she gets my heart strings moist.

Yeah, and Trump's closing the gap on Shillary rapidly too.

When November comes, he's going to win by landslide proportions.

Just gonna leave my waifu here…

Another one

So, what games have you guys been playing?

I'm so glad that she never voiced Lucina. Christ, never trust a Burch.

Have this picture too!

Thank you

Doom mods like Trailblazer, Smooth Doom, and Brutal Doom.

persona 3, radiant historia, and ace attorney
I probably should be focusing on one, but I have been cycling though all of those.

I want to cuddle with Vanilla, then princess carry her to my bed and caress her for hours under the sheets.

Not in the past few days, but I've been playing Grim Dawn. Just got my blademaster to the ultimate difficulty

It hurts so bad, she'd be so cute ;_;

Finally caved to my brother and am starting Witcher 3. Still playing SFV at least an hour and a half every day, waiting for Capcom to stop sitting on their fucking hands and give us a Boxer trailer already.

Persona 4, KOTOR, and Sleeping Dogs.

Batman Arkham Knight
Nier
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

Stellaris, but I really haven't been playing in general. Just been lurking or getting /fit/

Are we alive?

EDF 2 and trying to finish the Ace Attorney trilogy

Looks like it

So we're back

nuDoom, Parasite Eve, Digimon Cyber Sleuth and a super normal fag game I am to ashamed to mentioned here.

How is nudoom anyway, is it as bad as what Holla Forums says?

Best ratfu

Single player is really good, multi is garbage.

It's just an old itallian dude trying to play the part of a sad native American

I resonantly discovered My Waifu for Laifu is a early 90's CGI Computer Virus who used to scare the shit out of me as a kid.

While I barely acknowledge the usage of the word waifu…I would say these two characters are I feel the closest to. I want to cuddle with the both of them.

Trillion, Mega Man Zero and The Shivah

Oof, sorry I'm late, everybody. It's been a hellish week at work. A friend pointed me out to Unreal Engine 4, and Chi-san's been helping me out when he can. Too bad I can't seem to program a fucking motion light.

Guns of Icarus, for the first time. Actually really fun, if you can communicate with your team. I've been making shish-kebabs with a Pyramidion

Ruby's outfit a qt. I know I have a picture of Weiss in it somewhere

yiss

Morning everyone. Glad to see Holla Forums back up. Did we get a reason for why it was down or was it just another DDoS attack by goons again?

Just more training in GG, but thinking of playing some dragon's crown as well.

(checked)
I've been meaning to get to TW3, but I haven't beat 2 yet (mostly due to how annoying the combat is compared to 1 (along with other changes), and having lack of motivation to finish it with a not as interesting story as 1. The world looks really good though). What little I played in 3 to test out my PC played so much better than how 2's combat was, so I may get around to that some day.

It's like the Alex trailer all over again. Clock's ticking Capcom you can't afford to keep doing this.

Really fun game! I usually play as an engineer since I'm pretty fast moving through most ships. When I pilot, I'm flying either a Goldfish, Squid, or Galleon.

Indeed. Its one of the game's greatest assets, but also it's greatest weakness when you don't have a team doing this.

that's right
THAT'S
THAT'S EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! ATLUS USA ONLY USED HER ONCE! THEY WON'T USE HER AGAIN! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FI[R]E!

Do you enjoy raping your childhood?

OUT

Why the fuck do I keep seeing that shit everywhere? why would you want a coffee that tastes like pumpkin of all things?

Reboot was such a dumb show but I loved it

It's way too sweet and has no coffee taste, so it's perfect for hipsters who like to pretend they actually enjoy drinking coffee.

Long black or go home.

You lived long enough to see meme coffees.

fuck off

No.

no u

Why do you keep posting the same post? You know you are spamming right?

pls no bully

sage isn't like a downvote, redditfag

Nothing wrong with your motherfu, user

Selvaria for best waifu

My nigger.

It was normalfag-flavor-of-the-year 2015. It tastes like shit, but "I saw it on facebook, so I need to get it".

>>>/furry/
Go and never come back.

Because they're hipster faggots who should be gassed. The only right way to drink coffee is black without sugar.

Damn fuckin' straight.

Because I like both her personality and her generosity, plus she is so cute when she slashes her enemies down with a flurry of word strikes.

Btw, made her into a swordmaster on the mission where she first joins and used her to deliver the killing blow on king Gangrel :)

is this shit really done by shmorky?

not exactly a vidya waifu, but still the best one in this thread

She cannot be the best one in the thread if she is not vidya.
She might be the best nonvidya waifu, but it stops there.

Thread title doesn't say vidya waifu. :^)

But user, vidya waifus are the best regardless of context. Anything vidya is better than its non-vidya counterpart.

This.

Well, technically there's a game that has her in it.

Sorry, looks like the site may have swapped your image, because that certainly doesn't look like Juri.

you guys need better taste

heelo

L-lewd!

brown boys > white boys

what is her name ?

he is qt user
i bet you are qt just like him

i can't drink black coffee, too bitter.

I think chai tea latte is the new PSL, those are E V E R Y W H E R E now

Waifu thread on a friday?
Alright who is responsible for this misbake?

What the fuck pumpkin spice latte in the fuck vegetable in fucking coffee
Argrgrggrgrggr Hipsters

But it is pumpkin spice latte, so it is probably just pumpkin spices, aka cinnamon, allspice, and all those which go well with pumpkin, but not the actual pumpkin.

I saw that. You can't fucking fool me.

Oh please

Her name is Olivia, she is the only character in Awakening who can be a dancer.

I managed to get her to swordmaster (which is a promotion from the base class myrmidon) in the mission she joins as a level 1 dancer :) (gonna get swordmaster skills then reclass back to dancer).

A few of my choices.

You must really fucking hate the DoA threads then.

Actually my waifu is Vivian James, but plenty of Vivian is already being posted, so I figured I'd post my runner up instead.

ID change due to phone

Oh hell no Japanese dub all day everyday for me (especially in GG's case with how half assed Xrd's dub was), but I'm curious and concerned who they would cast for her in the english dub if they do one. Usually games like GG have dual audio so it isn't an issue, but some don't or deliberately cut out the Japanese dub, making you forced to hear the bad dub outside of imports and hacks with fan translations. A lot of characters suffer due to who voices them in English (people like Burch for example), and those characters have my condolences cause a lot of them deserve better voices.

Used to drink it, but lost my liking for it years ago.

A few more.

Noice

Genki fight for justice chan is also good.

I think that's all I have for different options in the current folder.

Never liked it

That's because you're a faggot.

Coffee is meh, only drinking it, because I get really sleepy at work sometimes.

I browse both.
Also no.

Guess you don't really find her to be your waifu