DEPORTATION NATION

"U.S. COULD DEPORT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE."

That's USA Today's above-the-fold headline following the Trump administration's release yesterday of a pair of enforcement memos from the Department of Homeland Security that greatly expand the number of illegals who are a deportation priority.

Alan Gomez writes: "Immigration advocacy groups were crushed. Although Trump recently said his focus would be to deport undocumented immigrants with criminal histories or who pose a threat to national security, the new memos make clear that nearly all undocumented immigrants are at risk."

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/21/donald-trump-homeland-security-issues-deportation-memos/98190192/
>archive.is/6P0M2

Sean Spicer at yesterday's briefing, on whether one of the goals is mass deportation: "No, not at all."

"Major Elements of Trump's New Immigration Policies," by six N.Y. Times reporters:

Who will be deported: "Immigration agents can now focus on picking up and removing anyone charged with or convicted of any criminal offense, even minor ones, as well as anyone already ordered deported, regardless of whether they have a criminal record.

No judge required: "Two decades ago, Congress passed a law allowing the government to quickly deport undocumented immigrants who have not been in the United States very long … [T]he government has used this process … narrowly because of concerns about whether it violates constitutional rights of due process that are granted to anyone in the United States, regardless of immigration status. … The Trump administration is now planning to use expedited removal as extensively as the original law allows."

Statistics and sanctuaries: "The administration is trying to significantly expand the amount of information available on the enforcement of immigration laws and, in particular, unauthorized immigrants who commit crimes."

>nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/trump-immigration-policies-deportation.html
>archive.is/yyFdM

Other urls found in this thread:

usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/464304100/
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRkB_zJGxY
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
archive.is/cVBhd
archive.is/SyLjF
archive.is/DbNKw
archive.is/V13j3
archive.is/sr4Zq
youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw
thingsillneversay.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your waifu looks sick.

But later, he went basically "law is law" and said that breaking them while illegal will get them deported.

I think he's just being tactful.

"Of course we won't deport ALL your pets stupid chosen. Now go sit down like a good boy, Moshe, and I'll let you keep your maid for another year."

Undocumented immigration IS a crime, so…

Not even what he said. He said that being an illegal is already breaking the law, and that all illegals will have to be deported, but that there is an order of importance where violent criminal illegals get deported first before the non violent illegals.

WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? ILLEGALS HAVE ZERO!

It was hilarious since the media was trying to act like he said they'd only deport illegals and ignore the rest.

I like the annudah shoah theme of that anime but that art style is another shoah in itself.

Trump gets elected and all the sudden these jews are deeply concerned constitutional libertarians after spitting on the constitution for the past 8 years.

Is there any website that is counting the amount that have been deported thus far, or do we have to wait for the ICE Immigration report at the end of the year?

>"could"
That's a funny way to spell "will".

A hundred million deportations. Let's do it and set a world record.

Enough to be noticed by normalfags for once.

An user posted an article in a thread yesterday of the taco gov't saying they had not seen an uptick in deportations yet. Guidelines have just been officially set for ICE to do just that. They have been doing unprecidented acts, of the horror ;^) , like when they arrested that habitually border crossing beaner tranny in a courthouse the other day. They even arrested a dreamer iirc despite he possibility that Trump might cuck on that issue. Onr of the initiatives was to hire 10k more ICE agents and 5k new border agents. Time for NEETS to get a job.

You need a masters for ICE.

This will be a tremendous opportunity to seize their property like George Soros did when he was a NAZI. Furniture, electronics, automobiles, clothing, god damn it's going to be a field day. May even find hidden cash and drugs.

I'm ok with this.

The government should seize the property to fund the wall and other enforcement and defense initiatives.

So we've moved from "undocumented" to "unauthorized."

It's a start.

Somebody misspelled "WILL"

Can you imagine how much nicer this could make your life in little ways? Like if there were just 1% fewer people in the country, traffic would be less of a problem which means car crashes go down. Also means wear and tear on the roads goes down, meaning repairs will be needed less frequently.

If we're losing all the drug lords specifically, overdoses and violent crime go down drastically. Hospitalization for overdose and abuse goes down too. This also means that certain neighborhoods and areas will become habitable again as the gangs will lose significant territory.

Fewer people means less strain on welfare and food stamps, which are supposed to be safety nets for citizens and tax payers. Also means less stress on state budgets as they don't have to waste money on the illegal cunts who come here and then abuse the system while not paying into it, because they are sending their money out of the country.

It means schools will be less crowded, allowing students to get more personal attention from their teachers, which will allow them to more effectively educate their students. Also means more budget because all the anchor baby students won't be draining the school dry with translators, lunch programs, and other administrative problems because Baby Paco's Madre can't speak a word of english and relies on her 6 year old son to do all the paperwork.

Losing 1 million would be good.. Losing 2 or 3 million would be great. Losing every single one of them would be a revolution that would save our country from the brink of destruction and collapse.

There is always BP.

Would be a shame if any spic went 5mph over the speed limit

Trump knows in order to get reelected he's going to need to get rid of a ton of spics because in 4 years a lot more old white people will be dead and the demographic situation is increasingly dire at its current trajectory.

HE WILL DO IT

damn you already posted what i wanted to post

Worth it to see her perforate Swedes at outrageous speeds.

Fucking duh, that what people voted for.

put US Troops on the Mexican border and deal with the drug cartels

post yf when you realize, that trump will keep all of his promises

It's just more Jew sophistry to try to rile up their leftist robots for yet more stupid riots and shitty protests that nobody outside of themselves is going to care about.

This

Meanwhile the borders are still wide open. Can he deport as many illegals as fast as the migrants are coming in?

I want to die. This makes me so mad.

I've been saying this since day one, ICE/Border Patrol can do a lot, but the keystone to making this work is making sure local police get involved in deportation.

The very nature of hundreds of thousands of small police departments going after illegals means that it's so hard for liberals to stop such a multi-pronged approach, instead of using their full force on one target to get the feds to stop.

That isn't true.

Illegals do have rights, but the 5th amendment which guarantees due process has a few exceptions like the "spy exception" and "border checkpoint exception".

They're lucky we don't classify them as spies (they can be executed without trial as long as you can prove that to a judge after the fact) but the border checkpoint exception means they can be deported without trial as long as the proper paperwork is submitted to INS.

t. in law school

Dont wish for your death, make your enemies wish that.

You could always be a student trainee for a year or two and eventually get hired as an ICE agent:

usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/464304100/

After witnessing the enorme failure of the immigrant day thing, I kind of feel sorry for them. They still need to go back but they should focus on making their home countries great instead of flooding other countries.

Another knock-on effect is that, without spics to blur the numbers, "white" crime stats will get closer to reality. This will throw the contrast with nignogs into sharper relief and maybe help spread the red(pill).

They have rights, but not constitutional rights, iirc.

We aren't depriving them of life, liberty, or property. We're deporting them in accordance to immigration law, they can keep their stuff and their rights-they can just have them somewhere that isn't here.

Best LN and manga/anime adaption in the last 5 years. Not even kidding. Anyway, you can see the shit that's going to happen here. These fucks are gonna try running up here to Canada, especially with cuckdeau saying it's perfectly fine and welcoming them in. Fucking shit. Government and social programs are strained at 25k people. There were 2-5 year waits for low income housing already, before he and his government decided they wanted to import these shit stains. Now we'll get to deal with the shit weasels who run from the US.

How has nobody checked this? Criminal.

Illegals are criminals, not only do they have no rights, they're getting the fuck out.

You guys have nigger tier reading comprehension, holy shit.

TACO IS GOING BACK

Jump off a bridge and skid your nose "law-fag" kike.

soon

Oh no the US might actually up hold the law…
jews,leftists and shit skins need to go.

This is chess, right? Because everyone knows 100% OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE CRIMINALS

Read my post.

I said that illegals don't have a right to due process or a fair trial because of the border checkpoint exception. They are entitled to some rights but none of which are relevant to them being rounded up and deported.

They are entitled to nothing except death

Literally why, you're basically a police officer with a different badge.

Lately a lot of local police agencies are requiring a college education.

Many hands make light work. There would be no way for media to keep up with all of the arrests and quiet turn-overs to ICE. The left would have a total mental collapse at the scale of law enforcement.

Just freelance and collect info, and keep a database. Give info to ICE. They'll work with you probably, or at least. They might even hire you for something.

How many deportables are there currently in the U.S.? 10 million? 20 million? 30 Million deportables?

Holy shit, why don't we just change the definition of espionage then?

Degree inflation. Every idiot can get a 4 year degree now if they have the money (or don't lol loans). And to rake in some of that "free" money universities are offering degree programs for damn near anything. Degree in mathematics? Sure! Hey, Tyrone has a degree in Afro-Cuban studies. You're equal!

It's no wonder employers are raising educational requirements when the product being offered by universities is of such a low quality.

I predicted this for the record.

Force people to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to go through indoctrination camp, while at the same time completely eliminating any possibility of true higher education in society since not just bachelors but now masters is being treated like a highschool degree used to be. It's complete bullshit. University degrees might as well be good goy stamps.

oh comon OP! at least post the fucking webm!

btw, the visa part is actually said as is in the show

for reference, the actual show scene
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRkB_zJGxY

can;t embed, file already exist.

Not true, they where hiring 2/5 types of positions with 0 experience and 0 degrees required and the other's required at least 1 year police or military exp.

If it were up to me I'd go either ICE or JSOC but good fucking luck to anyone who wants that.

The media is ignoring it and saying, but this can cause fear. They admit it's the law yet say it's their duty to discuss if it's right to kick them out (read ignore fucking laws). Think about the feels and not the $100+ billion savings everyone. CNN fucking had Bill Kristol on for fucks sake and everything he said about what trump was doing that is bad is exactly what Israel does.

Why does the Loli Commander & her troops have a magical force field that deflects bullets?

Surely we can deport at least 6 millions.

atheist MC talked piss to God himself and got sent to alternate universe WITH MAGIC historically similar to pre-World War I as a orphan German Loli to force him to endure hardship so he/she develop faith.

this video says it all

I don't believe that number is high enough.

This. Also they should be offered preferential deals to homestead that land and develop it into farms and such. Offers like no taxes again ever and no interest on a loan of up to $10,000 with each child they have in wedlock canceling 1/4 of the loan.

Yeah that number is wrong.

wut

It's been that since 2005 you retard. It's much much higher.

Nonsense, user. The government would never lie to you.

Main character is misanthropic, faithless, somewhat cruel businessman. Upon their death God decides that far better than the traditional hell, that main character would learn a lesson from being reincarnated into a magic nazi loli with the memories of their past life intact.
Have you never watched any anime before? That's a relatively basic premise for one.

he aint boss yet, well, wasn't before dying.

is this why the muds at the post office getting passports was out of control today?

The point is they don't need an exception to the fifth amendment or any sort of workaround, it simply isn't applicable to deporting illegal aliens. Since we are not fining them (property) executing them (life) or imprisoning them (liberty) they are not entitled to any sort of due process under that amendment.

If I tip my fedora hard enough will God punish me too?

I intend to find out.

Checked
The future looks so bright

Yes. But it'll be an ironic punishment that you won't enjoy at all, just like the MC in that anime.

tanyaposters get the rope first

Goon plz

You took a wrong turn:
>>>/somethingawful/

fuck right off, that animu is anti-white trash designed to make germans look evil and insane

DYEWTS?

go back to cuckchan.

But that's wrong, user-san!

The anime actually makes them look great. The only meritocracy in Europe, provides opportunities for anyone, advances technology…

The only evil German in the show is Tanya, and she is quickly on her way to becoming a Joan of Arc figure and a catholic pure maiden.

How about you go back to reddit instead?

▲
▲ ▲

To be fair they could present Romanians in a much better light.

Does not make sense for the country of Scholomance not to have the best mages.

Ice requires a bachelors plus 1 year of grad school, a masters, or bachelors. Go border. They're getting expanded powers to stop beaners and are looking to higher 5k.

It does, because the best mages in the show are pure Aryans. How good you are with magic innately comes from your bloodline, and Aryans have the most powerful blood.

It wouldn't surprise me if niggers were completely incapable of it.

Dakians were not presented as particularly less White than the Imperials though and at the very first episode the Alliance's mage leader was a nigger. The only strong indications towards your theory are that Tanya is a borderline albino and that Nords have the strongest mages on average.

Ah, you misunderstand. I'm referring to actually black as coal niggers, not dark-skinned Mediterranean types. It was just idle musing, though Tanya and the Norden mages do imply a strong magical tradition associated with blonde hair. Have we seen any blondes that weren't mages?

As for why Dakia sucked… Well, I suppose the country of scholomance kept their mages in the schools rather than on the battiefield.

only her is shown as "evil", only if ya take the title at face value. They are DEFENDING their country from jealous neighbors for fucks sake
And you aren't the fucking enemy populace but the viewer watching the story humanize hitler loli at some point.
In fact her being seen as evil is the same fucking thing as people seeing us as evil.

you are literally going MUH PR here, fuck you, German Wizard are cool.

Original title doesnt say evil anywhere, its another one of those cancerous translations. Those jobs are filled with SJW faggots

She is a sociopath, so it's not necessarily wrong if you're one of those assholes that thinks sociopaths are innately evil.

That said, she changes and develops a lot in the story.

How did this conversation turn into a Wizardry dick-measuring contest?

We're all Youjo Senki shills, you should watch it

Anyone else notice that anime posters always derail threads? It's one thing to post an anime while continuing to discuss the topic at hand, but they never do that. They always derail with waifu fights and /a/ discussions. Just an observation.

THIS IS THE FUTURE I CHOOSE
BROWNS FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

HOLY SHIT, ALSO THIS
THIS POST IS UNDERRATED AS FUCK
WITH NO MORE 'WHITES' SKEWING THE CRIME STATS WITH PACO GONE, IT WILL BECOME CLEAR AS DAY THAT NEARLY EVERY SINGLE CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY IS COMMITTED BY A SHITSKIN
I AM YELLING BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING
PRAISE FUCKING KEK. REDPILLS FOR EVERYBODY

Sounds terrible

CNN will still find a way.

That's kinda Trump's playbook on this, the message coming out of the administration is unequivocally "criminal illegals are the priority, those who came as an act of love aren't the focus" while giving clear instruction to DHS/ICE that the law is to be enforced which of course means the trail of beans is a go.

I feel as if this is a shrewd way to bait judges and various other cuckolds into mounting legal challenges as they did with the (in actuality really fucking piss weak) "muslim ban" and it's already working out swimmingly as it's been ruled just this week that illegals have no right to legal representation.

Is this all part of a grander scheme in clearing ground for deportations of anchor babies and stripping mudshits of their citizenship so they can be ejected? One can hope. In the mean time it's hilarious watching anti-white regressives and cuckservatives foam at the mouth over he opening moves in Operation Wetback 2.0

Can't hue-saturate cranium shape though.

Reminder to call your senator/rep to support Sen. Tom Cottons RAISE Act.
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

Not to mention that once you go through uni, you basically are brainwashed to want more spics.

German is the victim of unprovoked aggression (at the behist of being X) and follows international law immpecable precision.

Just kidding, that chinese cartoon is woke as fuck

It's God's idea of penance. :^)

Fucking blasphemer

Bless whoever made that webm.

Vid's great.

Tanya enjoys it, user; the killing, anyway.

Why don't you stop being a huge faggot and start using MPV instead of VLC?

You're welcome.

I've never had a problem with VLC and MPV's been temperamental at times.

Might try it again when I do a rebuild next quarter, though.

Back to the thread, if we start deporting people, do you anons think Mexico will start deporting people deeper into South America?

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

The fuck is this? Tranny loli has four noses none of which are in the place it should be. Looks like someone fucked up with the clone stamp tool.

Most of us on /a/ agree that they drew her face fucking awful on purpose to try and detract the fact that it's a little girl. This doesn't lessen the fact that it's FUCKING AWFUL though.

The 11 million number is what you probably hear and that comes from the US Census. You can probably guess how many illegals actually answer the census accurately.

Bear Stearns Asset Management did a study on this very question. They came up with 20 million in 2005 based on remittances sent from the US. Doubtless by now, it is much higher….probably 30 million.

I'm tempted to say they're just under 10% if the total population but that puts them around 30 million. Seems a bit high to me but at this point it's nearly impossible to quantify them thanks to decades of subversion.

We've just got to pick up our spades, begin shoveling the shit out and then maybe we'll be able to a reasonably accurate calculation.

*of the total population

Here is the Bear Sterns report

h ttp://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf

Whoa, Anthony Fantano finally snapped.

>literally ebul gnatzee lolis will never bombard your balkan ass after giving you a fair kawaii warning according to international law ;_;
Reality is so cruel…

5/5

Excellente!

Is it? I know when it was released /a/ was really disgusted by the style (I was also).

/a/'s traniies, leftards and closet-goons just can't handle the nazi smug.

Opinion discarded.

Have a gif for those trips.

goddamn my internet speed sucks balls to watch this particular animu

anyway witnessed

Keep sperging out, goon.

to >>>/auschwitz/ you disgusting crypto-kikel (you and your goy blood, yuck)

The art is fucking terrible compared to source material

user, the source material is a Light Novel.

There's a manga, but the quality is also pretty low.

Those images like the one you posted are from the novel's covers or somesuch. They also appear in the animu's credits.

I would shit myself with glee if the anime was that high quality, though.

Maybe, but it still doesn't change the fact that even the source material was more than controversial in the cultur/a/l m/a/rxism board and that now Amelia's successor trannies use the animu's idiosyncratic artstyle as an excuse to astroturf against and alienate the board's userbase from it.

The saddest part is that there are nostalgiafagging useful idiot Holla Forumsacks even ITT that fall for it due to /a/'s hugbox mentality. Given his/her/xher obsession with a specific cantonese cardboard character I would not be surprised if dd550c is a full blown shill from Amelia's IRC circlejerk.

>I would shit myself with glee if the anime was that high quality, though.
It still is among the highest quality animations of the latest years.

fuck off, that shit is degenerate loli garbage designed to make germans look evil and insane

I see a new cancer has risen.

g2bcuckchan

>implying the Fatherland isn't being portrayed as the victim being saved by a genius and an ABSOLUTE MADloli
smhtbhfam

nice niggerspeak cuckchan

Sounds like shit honestly.

Reported af smdhtbqhF A M LMAO

reported, acting like a nigger is cuckchan bullshit, go back.

If it's cuckchan bullshit it's because they stole it from us. I wouldn't know because I do not go to cuckchan.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
Filtered.

that's exactly why I tell you not to act like a nigger

You mean us oldfags back when Holla Forums did not exist and 4chan wasn't pozzed to the bone?

▲
▲ ▲

▲
 ▲ ▲

Yes. My memory is shit The rest of my pre-exodus pictures are on my desktop

>never left there

tl;dr God trolls an atheist.

refer to above, how can you not like God trolling a fedora tipper?

That anime is very ugly. I hate the way the eyes and hair are drawn.

The mouths are worse. They all have nigger lips.

True.

Just out of curiosity.
Does that God have a name? And if so, what's the etymology?

I sure hope it won't be something like Yahweh, though, or something equally jewish.
That would be quite some egg on the face, now, wouldn't it?
Praising a jewish god, and all that.

Seems to be taken off of the Yahweh the older Christian version. as for a name? Le Fedoraloli calls him/it "Being X" and keeps a rifle at the ready to blast him whenever he/it appears next.
Oh and fails miserably actually harm Being X when it happens. As I said God trolling an atheist.

I see. Yahweh, eh.
Is there some other important God figure as well?

Hopefully not something like Rabbi Ben Yeshua, or something, I think some call him Jesus Christ.

Wouldn't that be weird? Praising more jewish gods, on Holla Forums?

Abraham and Moses, too.
I wonder about the origin of those names.
Possibly not jewish, though.
I mean, if the origin was jewish then we'd have a problem.
After all, jews should not be worshipped or praised.

(check'd)
OYYYY VEYYYYYYY!!!

I think they refer to Jesus implicitly

Reported for D&C. I'm not even christian but you faggots are a scourge.

yea, wouldn't want the (((Holla Forumsacks))) to be worshiping another Jewish (((god))) now would we? :'^)

Thank you for being a valiant defender of a jewish faith.

Blessings of Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef to you.

D&C faggot got so triggered he double clicked… :'^)

I'm not triggered, I'm giving out double the recognition for the valiant effort of keeping a branch of judaism firmly entrenched on Holla Forums.

Such a great Lord God Yahweh El Shaddai.
Quintessentially European, Holla Forumsitical and wholesome.

I can feel my foreskin wanting to be sacrificed already.

It's been also firmly entrenched on Europe at its best age, so I think user deserves the praise for defending the culture of European greatness.

Their name game is so strong they've convinced people that they are Semitic when they are actually the exact opposite. They are Canaanites in disguise.

B-b-b-b-b-but I thought it was logistically impossible to deport 11 million people?

The left always does that, take note. Everything they don't like and don't want to happen, they try to meme it as outright impossible. Not even worth discussing because according to them it can not be done. They do this shit all the time.

All praise Yeshua. All praise Yahweh. All praise Moses.
All praise Abraham.
All praise Lot.
All praise Job.
All praise our jewish lord!

And thats why they clamor for open borders in the west.

Et cetera.
Oh, by the grace of Lord Yahweh, all of you should be blessed!

You're riding Abrahams cock carousel and you will never ever quit.
Enemies of the west.

hopefully

BUT THINK ABOUT THE DIVERSITY
WE NEED THE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT
YOUR BEING RACIST AND ZENOPHOBIC

#DUMPTRUMP

I forgot to filter you, thanks for reminding me.

Let me praise your dedication to your worship of jewish god figures that you are tuning out all distractions.

Hopefully I will someday see the light and be able to worship jews as good as you do.

I'm really fucking sick of hearing people say MOSLEM instead of muslim, like it's offensive to pronounce it with an american accent

fucking pakis

Don't drink the tranny's koolaid, niggers:

I don't think having a particular opinion about an animation style makes me a f/a/ggot. I only go there for konosuba reaction images.

Checked.
Dubs of truth here lads.

The MC of that show is a fucking tranny.

Back to tumblr with you

No, back to tumblr with you.

The style is horrible but the show is fantastic in small doses.

Seriously though, second season better animators please.

I hope Trump is winning right now.

illegal aliens, faggot.

Why can't we have /k/ and fudds guard parts of the border for free, with licenses to kill anyone who attempts to get through.
It'll be like a giant field trip or a weekend out, and the local government can give them a pack of sammiches and a nice cool lemonade for their troubles?

Just giving a headsups guys over /a/'s lemming mentality. It took myself some time to be accustomed to the art style but once you realize how easily it can convey smugness in tens of different ways you grow into it.

oh wow, how terrible

to think that laws are to be enforced, oh the humanity

Isn't >>>/weebpol/ still a thing?

Mexico is going to pay the wall?

its dead as fuck

good

What do they mean?

fuck off with your shitty drama larping goon

*false

AESTHETIC ICE 1-866-347-2423

smash the criminal aliens to send a message back to Mexico

See? Even for them that anchor baby shit is bad. I'm not so cruel as to separate a family. Send them all back together. The original artist attempts to guilt trip me with pathos, but that's only because they consider a false premise, i.e. leaving the kids.

Beaners panicking over the new Law and Order regime.

LA Times: Gripped by fear of ICE raids and deportations, one town tries to separate fact from rumor

more below —→

archive.is/cVBhd

Immigrants are worried. More hilarity ensues. They really do not understand what's happening.

Time: Immigrants Are Changing Their Routines to Avoid Deportation Under President Trump

archive.is/SyLjF

Some more fear and this is exactly where the terror needs to be directed, besides schools.

Immigrants, fearing Trump’s deportation policies, avoid doctor visits

archive.is/DbNKw

get good cunt

But sociopaths are innately evil, and should be shot wherever they are found. Sociopathy and jewishness are practically the same thing.

I want to see all anchor babies citizenship stripped and then bounced out. Including Rubio, and that La Raza Mexican judge.

Fuckin Japs man, I swear.

I can't believe that's real.

Undocumented immigrants are criminals by default, they immigrated here illegally. I'm sick and tired of the pinko bullshit trying to paint those leeches as anything else.

necrobumpegf43gbv5g

You do know the (((psychologist))) who started this fantasy is himself a sociopath who's in it to make money, right?

Sociopathic behavior is real. Just because kikes own psychology today, doesn't mean it's always been false. There are basic premises of psychology that hold plenty of truth.
Where you get Jewy with psychology is treatment. No, I do not trust any psych drugs.
But to say sociopathic behavior is false or a "Jew" concept isn't true. In fact, I think most of what Jews do is sociopathic in nature.
Perhaps maybe you should look up what siociopathic behavior is.

God gave her magical abilities as a miracle of faith.
Deus lo vult

I did not know that Tanya was your waifu.

There's only two guys behind Bane and three (excluding CIA) in front of him.
This image is ==WRONG.==

FUCKING REDTEXT

More good news coming out of the Deep South today.

This beaner was shitcanned in Mississippi by ICE after giving a fucking press conference and crying about being an illegal.

In other happenings, ICE is apparently on the warpath in Alabama. More fear and panic ensues. Excerpts below.

AL.com: ICE raids have 'blown up' in Alabama since Trump immigration orders went into effect

archive.is/V13j3

The fawning sympathy for these brazen parasites is nauseating. Still, each deportation is a joy!

There is no morality, morality would construe an necessary addition to the physical world we know and therefore must be argued for (similar in nature that the onus for the argument of god falls on the believers)

Good and evil in a material universe simply becomes what is loved and what is hated

Sociopaths by their very nature are unable to judge long term consequences according to the prevailing emotional mindset

Thus anyone who deals with sociopaths long enough will have to put up with their bullshit and grow to hate them.

Thus sociopaths are innately evil (or hated)

Stop fucking calling them that. They're ILEGALL meaning they broke the law that al the honest to goodness immigrants had to go through and shouldn't fucking be there to begin with.

Need to hand out some performance bonuses for that team.

free burgers for a month for them and their families

The last paragraph is troubling. I suppose this is progress though. We're not being tough enough yet - these fuckers should be shown no mercy. Stop treating it like an administrative problem and declare it a national emergency.

Reuters Exclusive: Trump administration considering separating women, children at U.S.-Mexico border

archive.is/sr4Zq

Another knee slapper. couldn't get archive.is to work though

IBT: Children sob as father of four Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez detained by US immigration agents

more at link –→

ibtimes.co.uk/children-sob-father-four-romulo-avelica-gonzalez-detained-by-immigration-agents-1609577

From the jewtube comments.

wut

Looks like most of the damage has already been done. Still. . .

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

I LIKE TRUMP, YOU LIKE TRUMP, EVERYBODY LIKES TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

KICK OUT THE BEANERS AND BANG THE DRUMS, WE'LL SEND TRUMP TO WASHINGTON!

She's crying! Quick! Burn the constitution!

More weeping beaner carnage.

Houston Chronicle: Immigration agents deport Houston father of two who previously held immigration reprieve

>Jose called Rose at around 2:30 p.m. Thursday to tell her that he was in the San Salvador airport and too terrified to step outside. The removal came after their lawyer, Raed Gonzalez, requested a stay of deportation to reopen Jose's case. The government never responded, he said.

is.archive still fucked up for me

houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Immigration-agents-deport-Houston-father-of-two-10973728.php

She's grieving, but has time for a professional photo-shoot.

The beaners who stay behind and cry and scream are something else. Don't want to 'break up muh family'?

FUCK OFF BACK WITH THEM THEN SHITHEADS

They got rused! Oy vey! Pic is a lovely family portrait of our previously mentioned Jose.

He's probably still wandering around the San Salvador airport wondering if he's going to have to take up being a professional tranny for some drug lord.

CBS: America's new immigration policy: Reality vs. words

Archive.is still acting like a jew clutching it's last shekel, hate even post a broken link to this cancerous site so be forewarned.

cbsnews.com/news/immigrants-feel-the-effects-of-trumps-chaotic-policy/

1. Why do leftists abuse the word chaos so often?
2. Upholding the law is not chaotic, an unchecked mass invasion of foreign nationals is chaotic, you subversive kikes.

Most of them in their lifetimes have never had anyone say no to their fucking crackpot, nation wrecking schemes so in a way it is causing chaos for them.

this image made my day.

Topkek. Reminds me of this old commercial.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw

AHHHHHHHHH. SLOW DOWN, PRESIDENT TRUMP. THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING. AT THIS SPEED AMERICA WILL BE SPIC FREE BY 2018. GO GO GO DEPORT THEM ALL.

Ruined my day. I hope they deport anyone here illegally, but it surprised me there were so many people from fucking Iraq in my area.

Run in and shout

ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBARRRRRR

and see how many hit the deck for shits and giggles.

There's already a huge amount of legal Mexicans living in the U.S you tard, and they are usually the ones that cause the most trouble.

It looks like Bioware made an anime.

Old Bioware or new Bioware?

I'm predicting a whiter than usual Christmas this year OP.

Let's start here with making Holla Forums great again by deporting 4cucks from this board.

Well, well, well, what have we here?

thingsillneversay.org/

Bunch of illegal "artists" outing themselves all at once. You know what to do, Holla Forums.

(((CNN))) needs some purging right now.
Fucking shameless.

Hopefully millions are deported and the wall is built

It turns out my manager turned on a Wifi jammer that created thousands of fake hotspots so none of them could connect to the internet. He didn't tell me this for like a month but it's was hilarious to see this go down in real time. Later that day some nice old folks bought some cookbooks at their own pace which was nice. I can't wait until we don't have to deal with this bullshit anymore. Anyone else have any stories? What's your experience with illegals?

I keep seeing these stories about how many illegals the US could deport but, aside from the occasional individual beaner that gets snatched up at a courthouse or dropping off its' crotch-fruit at school (which really warms the heart, btw), I'm not noticing a whole lote of action on that front. Granted, it's sort of pointless until the wall goes up, since they could always just waltz right back in, but still. Wasn't there supposed to be a mini-army deportation force kicking in doors and rounding them up?

He's still in the process of building the wall & tripling ice numbers.

I know. I'm just impatient, and excited to see beaners btfo.

Now, remember, this is not only Mexicans.

Somalian niggers that came here clinging to the outside of boats like the urchins that they are are up for getting kicked the fuck out as well.

There's around 30 million illegals in the US

Like 4-8% of the US population are undocumented immigrants basically draining the taxpayers.

I don't know how Trump'll do it, but I hope to God he succeeds. I want to see America start getting whiter again. I think if Trump is elected in 2020 I'm going to pursue American citizenship (I'm white canadian). I'll be able to bring my guns down south. Maybe live in one of the pacific northwest states.

I'll have actual legal protections, I'll be able to use my guns to defend myself. I won't be a second class citizen to a bunch of migrants. For the first time in my life I actually feel Hope.