Are you a leftist or a rightist?

are you a leftist or a rightist?

bait plz no

post-left babyyyyyy

left and right are the biggest spooks

Mods please ban all nihilist flags

the nihilists are the best posters on this site, ban you, the tankies and islamic gommunism flag

Post-Ironic Leftist!

Nihilists are awful. Legit kill yourself.

Are you trying to push value upon me you moralist?

this board is awful and the nihilists are good posters

I went from far left to right to far right to left then to myself.

I'm going to need more of this cutie

barely 4 posts in and there are already faggots calling for other people to be banned.
but communism isnt authoritarian amiriteeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh shit what a solid fucking argument

You only say that cause you cant refute him.

your behavior and ideas on here will be spread to all the 14 year old commie nazis worldwide who will try to kill everyone who's not a genocidal authoritarian communist maniac like themselves. you faggots will want to ban flags first, then namefags and tripfags, and soon enough anyone who's not an """"""""""""anarcho""""""""""-communist. if you faggots ever get into power you'd most likely be just as authoritarian. communism is evil

this is why people use /anarcho/ and /marx/. you faggots are literally Holla Forums who like the color red.

Im a turnip

I'm in bottom left but I'm christian, does this mean I have escaped the social dogma?
dibs

The suffering will never end

I only seek self benefit/profit I want anarchy for me and only me.
but I see capitalism as fucking corrosive evil exploitative and dangerous but at the time there is no way to get around it.

like clockwork

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Rightist.Fuck you dipshits the nation is eternal and above all.

Die you fucking Nazi.

Right, because only capitalism is gorious

Test

Gladly thus my body will be apsorbed by the land as nourishment for the future generations.Who will do the same.We kill and we die,but the nation,the land is the only one that feeds.My countrymen will grow stronger trough my sacrifice as i have grown trough the sacrifice of my ancestors before.It will never end and it cant end,the wheel of life and death cannot be broken.The nation will stand forever,you commies might attempt to break it but fail everytime.

nobody gives a shit about pissant little nations like hungary, don't worry

Well i dont care about nobody.I care for my people if my people think my nation should be here than it stays,if anyone thinks my nation should not be here then they are not my people and they get to die.

Muh clay!

I cri evrytiem.

Fucking nazi you just should kill yourself.

When the superpowers and alliances clash you'll just get caught in between and squashed. Nothing you can do about it.

It was reverse Holla Forums tier
lurk more

Radical Centrism is the only true political theory.

Clay is clay.It can be seen it can be touched,you can grow things on it,build on it.Thats what the nation has.What is leftism?A bunch of apstract terms that mean nothing,if anything all this class nonsense,equality and other shit are the real spooks/social constructs rather than the land which is real and physical.

Only fight,kill and die.As it has always been and will be.Peace is a ideal,war is the reality.

t. 13 year old

Thankfully nations are real things and not merely abstract ideas with vague definitions, amirite? :^)

I feel sorry for you.

Of course you are right.Nations are collections of people with common linguistic,ethnic and cultural traits that separate them from other such collections of people and bind those Nationals together along with geographic,climate,flora and fauna conditions present in their lands.Its very simple.

Why?Conflict is natural and part of the human condition it is the only part of us that i consider truly human and universal across all nations,races,cultures and ethnicities.It is bound to happen at one point or another it is better to at least try and come out on top than to grovel and slaver under a foreign boot.

How can you tell? Is there a Szekely nation or is it a subtype of Hungarian nation? They have some traits that separate them from normal Hungarians after all. Are Belgian nationalist correct in saying that Belgian nation exist, considering they have no united language, ethnicity and much of culture? Does Bavarian nation exist? etc.

fix'd

You can tell by the fact that people always need to adapt to the land around them,live in different ways and develop different habits.From these ways and habits traditions,language and in general culture develop,now technology may change these somewhat but the underlying base stays the same,certain lands favour agricultural production such as the balkans,iberia,france while others were rich in minerals this defined the people living there and moulded their personalities and perspectives,such a process has happened across much of the world and from that stem is the concept of the Nation State born.

What is a nation?
I am loyal to my tribe, because they are my blood. Nations are unnatural, forcing me to identify with other tribes makes no sense

That does not answer my question. When do those habits, traditions and languages of group become separate from habits, traditions and languages of other groups? Are habits, traditions and language of Szekely people distinct enough to make Szekelian nation separate from the Hungarian nation or not? In either case, how can you objectively know that?

Talk for yourself, my only blood is my faimly, i'm only faithful to my imouto.

The Nation State didn't just arise from geography and cultural habits. It was theorized in the Enlighment years to offer another foundation than God for society. And it had been created and enforced by schools and elimination of local cultures and language.
Lrn history

Well obviously you cannot objectively know such a thing but the most basic point remains land shapes the person living on it,person may decide his land is now a new Nation.But at the beginning and at the end of the entire story only the land remains,the land and the factors required to live on it,from cradle to grave are deciding in wether a certain peace of land will be a Nation or part of a Nation,the human component may change but the Natural Earthen component will always have the greatest influence.

That was my initial point, the Nation is merely an abstract idea and not something that itself has some real-life measurable grounding. Your oath that binds you to people sharing certain characteristics does not exist.
In the end only individuals remain

Individuals bound to land and its means.The Nation is a manifestation of this bound in a way that it is closer for their perception to recieve it.But a bound it stays.

Exactly, it's just a perception that might be swapped in for other perception or even discarded in favour of being a cosmopolitan.
Yep, the boundary between nations is itself founded on concepts existing only in mind(ie. bullshit), nothing more, nothing less.

meant to

GIVE ME THE FULL, UNCROPPED PICTURE RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW OR I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF

kys

hopefully noone gets banned from this bait thread tbh

blue > red

bork bork bar bar bar
get off my property you young whippersnapper!