SONNY HAS 2 GAMES NOW

SONNY HAS 2 GAMES NOW
FRONT AND BACK

Thats not Persona 5

Nah. Still just one.

Bloodborne is actually good.

pls

Shill detected

FUCK YOU YOU DUMB FAGGOTS DIDN'T GET THE JOKE!

There is no joke, only marketing.

LE MARKETING LE#LELELELELELELELELELELELEl

If you had done something like Persona or Ace Combat and it's 400$ VR accessoy I would've had a giggle.

LOVE YOU GIRL DO YOU FEEL THE SAME?

im not a shitposter im a professional marketer duh

LOL ROTFL LOL!!! The Early 90's called fam.

I'm confused are you saying multiplayer games are more relevant than single player games? How many CoD clones do you need? They are all shit and exsist only to sell dlc.

Also I'm pretty sure uncharted has multiplayer, and its terrible from what I hear

Too bad they're both shit

To be fair, most modern games solely exist to sell either separate DLC packages or a season pass.
There virtually are no exceptions to that among the AAA releases and indie games probably won't be a system seller.

So PS4 still has one game.

You need to go back.

You need to go back.

looks like hotwheelz fucked up and your first image got swapped, but I wouldn't count NieR 2 anyways since it isn't out yet.

I'm happy I don't have dogshit taste like my roomate who owns the PS4, without me she'd have only multiplatform games and horrid abominations unworthy of any sort of non ironic praise like Uncharted 4.

but she refuses to play Bloodborne anyways so I guess she is beyond saving.

You need to go back to Reddit.

Multiplats are absolutely fine, but when someone says that a system has NOGAMEZ they mean that from the perspective of already having a PC to play multiplats on.

The point is that the only reason that a non-retard would want a PS4 is to play games that they can't play on their PC, which is Bloodborne and possibly NieR2 + fursona 5

Oh I'm well aware of that. PS4 definitely is a no-games console. Just sounded like you were saying it was bad to own a multi-plat on a console rather than it's bad to buy a console for multi-plats.

Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3

Deal with it.