GERMAN HAPPENING! SCHOOL SHOOTING

archive.fo/4WHvt
apnews.com/95a92bdd0b3641188702e6efc2b8057f/German-police-probe-possible-attack-at-vocational-school

Really not much out about this yet. AP just reported about 20 minutes prior to this post

Other urls found in this thread:

wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/amok-alarm-hoenne-berufskolleg-menden-ausgeloest-7424647.html
focus.de/panorama/welt/grosseinsatz-der-polizei-verdacht-auf-amok-lauf-in-mendener-berufskolleg_id_6687452.html
pr0gramm.com/new/1785485:comment13625637
twitter.com/BezRegArnsberg
pr0gramm.com/new/1785485:comment13625666
pr0gramm.com/new/1785485:comment13625703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

German sources say it's a false alarm.

wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/amok-alarm-hoenne-berufskolleg-menden-ausgeloest-7424647.html

focus.de/panorama/welt/grosseinsatz-der-polizei-verdacht-auf-amok-lauf-in-mendener-berufskolleg_id_6687452.html

Here's what will happen if this is true

IT'S HAPPENING

POLICE HOLES STUDENTS FROM THE BUILDING
Amok alarm in the professional school in the Sauerland

The Hönne-Berufskolleg in Menden
The situation at the Hönne-Berufskolleg in Menden is still unclear: the police are on the spot with a large group
At the Hönne Berufskolleg in Menden according to the Westphalian Gazette (WA) an amok alarm was triggered around 11.15 am. Students were prompted by loudspeaker announcements to include themselves in classrooms.
The SEK searched the site
The SEK searched the site
Photo: Private

The police were on the spot with a large group and had the area around the school locked wide. The pupils are led out. A SEK team from Dortmund is in the building, searched the complex.
13 13 Retweets 2 2 "Like" items
So far, there is no indication of a shot! Two girls broke down after the loudspeaker announcement, were given medical attention.
Police in Menden
Police in Menden
According to first findings of the police neither a suspected perpetrator, nor injured or even dead. A police officer said this: "There is currently no evidence that a perpetrator is moving around." However, the building is being searched further.
consequences
Currently there is an amok-suspicion at the Berufskolleg Menden. Please keep quiet and follow the instructions of the local emergency personnel

user inside the School confirmed. German Post reads:

Hello together, I'm writing from inside a locked down classroom in Menden (Sauerland). We're pinned down here. Reason: Amok Attack at our school, 2 Helicopters above the school. Will deliver OC later on and try to keep the pr0gramm community up to date.

Source: pr0gramm.com/new/1785485:comment13625637

This post was made at 12:00 clock so before any media reported on this. So he's legit.

Any live news feeds or anything periscope anything?

No.

twitter.com/BezRegArnsberg

"Possibly one Casualty (Wounded or Dead). 2-4 Gunmen. Sorry for any Typos."
Corrects it to:
"2-4 casualties, 2 Gunmen"
pr0gramm.com/new/1785485:comment13625666
pr0gramm.com/new/1785485:comment13625703

Break your links.

no

Police now says: False Alarm

same thought.

So what is it? My money is on underaged faggots making shit up to sound interesting.

h ttp ://abc news.go.com/International/wireStory/german-police-probe-attack-vocational-school-45652452
This says fake so you're probably right.

The Alarm and the posts on pr0gramm were legit in the sense, that the school was on lockdown. Rumours spread about wounded and gunmen, everything was a lie.

B-but Germany has gun control!

false alarm, nothing happening.
i was kinda excited for a moment - we need more bombings to get people coming to their senses again.
t. german

Why are people listening to pr0gramm faggots in the first place? It's literally German 9gag.

Researched it, it is false alert.

Confirmed by Police

RT reporting a false alarm too. Guess it's nothing.
https ://www.rt.com/news/378241-germany-school-menden-attack/

Germany hadn't done anything interesting since Hitler RIP

Don't underestimate them.

user probably called it. Edgy German teen prank.

Or else what? Will they hack my 7 fireproxies?

What are you on about? I meant regarding OC and happenings.Not "lel anonymoose leet hax0rs". Fucking faggot.

You wouldn't believe any random faggot from 9gag so why would pr0gramm be any more credible? If anything they are even worse because the German sphere of the internet is completely useless and behind the times in every regard.

I was hoping for another sandnigger happening.

They'll just make guns even more illegal. No one will come to their senses unless it's another dune coon.

Good. Those games only exist to condition Aryans into perfect goyims who want to die for Israel to begin with.

I'm not falling for that b8.

But I am!

OP is false. Everyone knows Europeans don't have guns, so mass shootings are impossible.

Autism? The only reason to break links is so that nobody clicks it by accident, hence you don't need to break up links that don't contain illegal material.

Lurk more you fucking faggot.

This is probably a muslim shooter, that's why they're trying to shut it down.

Tell me more about this incredible revelation you've come across

In response, Germany is making guns, which are already illegal, double SECRET illegal!!!

http conveys referrers from any outbound links, their system admins will be able to see from where the traffic originates.
You either need to include html tags to remove referrals or ensure that the traffic is from https to http, since they don't share referral info.
In this case, non-retards are using https, but many will be dumb enough to use http to http and give up the ghost as to where the traffic boost is coming from.

How will they ever recover from this killing spree? Reports say that the attackers were armed with 'self-propelled battle forks', since everything else is banned and therefore unavailable.

Well you see, there's these people called The Jews. They're also known as kikes, or Juden. It's complicated, but they basically want to destroy all of civilization and rule over the ashes. The greatest hope for civilization are Europeans/Aryans, so the Jews are trying to flood European countries with a bunch of Muslims in order to get rid of whites forever. In order for this plan to work, however, the Jews need to trick the Europeans into thinking that Muslims flooding their boarders is a good thing. So when things like this happen, the Jews cover it up in order to protect their narrative.

I thought they already did

(((German Sources)))

Rabbi, plz

You'd like that Langley…

kikery is strong here. its falseflag or allahu

That's impossible, Germans are only allowed to own slingshots and other improvised rubber-based weapons.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing ?
At this point I'm not even sure anymore, especially when it comes to places like Germany or Sweden.

Actually you can legaly own weapons in Germany, it's just very expensive and massive pain in the ass to get the license, so only hunters, collectors and sport shooters go to that length. Though you can also get them illegaly fairly easy in eastern europe, if you know how. I.e. it's possible.

I wonder how many grandpas buried their service lugers in the backyard.

Will this guy be joining the club?

I wonder how many adequately filled them with grease first, and how many have just rusted away.

Germanfag here, the Winneden shooting was some kind of weird psyop / MKultra. Anons dug up quite a lot of stuff back when it happened.

Ya'll need Jesus in your lives, niggas.

A false alarm?

Something is going on.
There was a false alarm "shooting" in a large hospital in my city, Houston.
It was a couple days ago, was on the news.
Why so many false alarms?

Rollin' for religion of peace.

What blows my mind is that there are people on Holla Forums who don't know the score, even now.

Did you forget about the Austrian election? You must have.
The European elections are, generally, fixed. The European news is, generally, even more cuck'd than the US equivalents.

You aren't going to get truth out of those places unless you go there to find it yourself - you cannot trust the news, you cannot trust the government, nor its institutions, there's basically nothing about most European nations that is still legitimate: they are systematically destroying their own native population, and the population still seems to think they're going to stop these people via debate or elections or the like.
I can't imagine how, if you're a German or a Frenchman or a Brit, you still think you're going to make any sort of headway in the context of this situation without action, and when I say action, I'm not talking the sort of action you do with your mouth.

Blood and iron are the only way Europe will save itself, and if Europe cannot or will not save itself, nobody is coming to save it. You're on your own. Now fucking fight back.

Who is that?

don't forget the one in Oakland, CA last week too