Look what I found

So I was looking up recent videos about Lord Gaben and found this. WTF?

Go back to reddit.

What's reddit?

fuck off back to reddit fag

I'm not pretending. I really have no clue what that is you basement dwelling virgin.

Shit bait, 1/10, try harder.

Fuck off back to reddit faggot.

anyone else excited for >>9332211?

roll it you rye balled old fucks

You fucking moron. Reported.

The cake is a lie LOL

Bait? If this was bait, I can think of something much more creative and offensive.

You sound angry. Maybe you should get anger management for that, loser.

Is this a dubs thread?

no you fag look

Nice dubs, cancer friend.

Back to reddit big boy

I'm not from reddit, so there is nothing to go back to.

Go back to reddit and kill yourself

Take your own advice, basement dweller.

I'm gonna guess you're a console fag, like the youtuber who mocked our lord and savior Gaben?

roll

fuck off goon

You can't pretend not to know something while you are browsing the internet. Google, startpage or any other searchengine is literally ONE click away (open new tab), and all you would have to do is look up the thing you "don't know" and find out what it is.
Pretending not to know X while on the internet is about as stupid as standing in the ER of a hostpital and bleeding out because you could't find a doctor.

Nah. I like pissing virgins off, it gets me off.

I'm too lazy to use google to search anything.

8ch has slowly devolved into reddit 2.0 and I want to leave but I'm stuck in this hell.

Hold on…is 8ch pro-console and anti-PC Master Race?

Nice channel OP, how does it feel being autistic?

I don't know about that but I'm pretty sure everyone here is pro for you killing yourself.

It's not my channel. He's a console gamer. I'm PC Master Race. How dumb are you?

This is now a webm thread.

Really? You just happen to find some unrelated random video with only 36 views on a channel with almost no subscribers? You couldn't be anymore obvious.

That's pretty tame for a Holla Forums insult.

Go back to reddit, you cock-sucking faggot.

Holy shit you fucking faggot NEITHER
PLATFORM WARS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

I was doing a recent search on videos about Lord Gaben and found this piece of shit video. It is related because the jackass put "lord gaben" on the title. Can you be anymore idiotic?

It's not an insult, it's the truth. The truth hurts you, doesn't it?

Console peasant with anger issues, got it.

What's hurting me is that some faggot from reddit thinks he can bring his culture here and not be shunned for it.

Get the fuck out or lurk more so you can understand what is and is not acceptable here.

PC Master Race culture isn't welcomed here because a bunch of console peasants hate us? Got it.

No, the fact that you use fucking STEAM.

For fuck's sake.

What's wrong with using Steam?

Everything.

ok. Well on that note, I shall leave then. It's clear there are Steam haters here. Adios.

I don't know, I honestly don't know.

Also the service is only slightly less jewy then Origin in regards to pricing for games. No used copies you can buy either, which means you pay full price on all just released games for years.

Oh no, come back. We TOOOOOOOTALLLY value you as a human bean. please let the virtual door hit your ass on the way out.